Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Street Girl Finds A Sugar Daddy

54
26 Comments 26
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Gina Santo had lived on her own for several years.  She left when she was sixteen because her mother’s boyfriend always put his hands on her.  She told her mother, but she never believed her.  At first, she liked the attention, but it was becoming a lot, and she had a boyfriend, but her mother’s boyfriend ruined that when he told her boyfriend, she was sleeping with him.

He broke up with Gina and called her a slut.  Gina’s mother found out that she was sleeping with her boyfriend.  She threw her out of the house, and Gina left.  She packed her stuff and went on her way.  She ended up in New York and slept on park benches because the shelters were too scary.  Eventually, she met a man who promised to give her protection, and he gave her a job.

He was pleasant and owned a restaurant and gave Gina a waitress job.  Gina liked the work, but about a year later, the man was in a car accident and died.  Gina lost her job and her home.  She was an attractive girl but didn’t have a degree and could only get minimal paying jobs. However, she had a nice body and decided she would check out the gentleman clubs.

She knew how to dance and figured the money would be better than any minimum wage-paying job.  She didn’t have a problem dancing in the nude.  She also didn’t mind having sex for cash.  She had done that before meeting the nice gentleman that took care of her.

She was on her own and needed to find work and a place to stay.  She was hoping somebody would help her out. Unfortunately, she would have to work and do stuff that was a little seedy.  She was okay with that.  Gina hadn’t talked to her mother in years.  She was a street person and was okay with that.  Gina saw a famous strip club that was looking for dancers. 

She planned on stopping in and talking with the manager.  Gina hoped he would give her a job.  She would do whatever she had to land a job, even if she had to have sex to secure the deal.  Most men found her attractive and found her to be a real looker.  Gina went into a public bathroom and washed herself up.  She put on a tight spandex dress that showed off her fantastic body.  Gina put on a pair of sexy heels and applied make-up to her face.  She tied her hair up and walked out of the bathroom.

She looked terrific while she walked to the club. So many cars honked at her and whistled at her.  There was a bouncer at the door that checked Gina out.  He smiled at her and began talking to her.

“I see there is a job for dancers.  I want to talk to the manager.”

“Sure, baby.  Come in.  Tell the bartender you want to see Sam Williams.  He owns the joint.”

“Great.  Thanks so much.”

Gina sat down at the bar and flagged down the bartender.

“Hello.  I’m here for the dancing job.  I’m looking to speak to the manager.”

“Sure, honey.  Go down the hallway and knock on the door.  The manager is Sam Williams.”

“Thanks so much.”

Gina saw many dancers practicing on the dance floor.  Music played, and Gina watched for a bit and then continued down the hall to the manager’s office.  Gina knocked on the door, and a voice told her to come in.

“Hello.  The name is Sam Williams.  Who might you be?”

“My name is Gina Santo.  I am inquiring about the dancing job.”

“Do you dance?”

“Yes.  I know how to dance.”

“Have you danced in the nude?”

“No.  But I’m sure I can do it.”

“Show me how you dance. But, of course, you must do it in the nude.  Have you ever used a strip pole?”

“I never used a strip pole, but I can dance, and I don’t have a problem doing it in the nude.”

“Great.  Now, how about sex.  Some of the girls have sex on the side.”

“Yea. I can do that too.  I need a job and somewhere to live.  Do you know where I can get a place?”

“Sure, baby.  Take off your clothes and show me what you got.”

Gina knew she was attractive and could dance how Sam wanted her to do it.  She planned on doing the sexiest dance she knew how to do.  Gina would shake her ass and roll her hips like a belly dancer.  She knew how to do a very sexy dance that would seal the deal and get her a job.

Sam Williams enjoyed her little dance.  Now he wanted to fuck her and see if she was good in that department too.  She had a tight body with great tits and ass.  Sam was salivating, looking at her.  She did know how to dance and did a great job with that.

“Nice baby.  Now, why don’t you show me your other skills?  Take my pants off and suck my cock.  Can you do that, honey?”

“Sure.”

It was time to impress Sam with her sexual knowledge.  She was going to show him that she knew what she was doing. Gina unbuckled his pants and pulled his boxers and pants down.  She went down on her knees and grabbed his cock, and stroked him up and down. Finally, she opened her mouth and accepted his long cock into her throat.  She liked giving blow jobs and would make sure Sam knew that she loved his cock.  She needed a place to stay, and showing him her skills would get her where she needed to be. 

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

“That’s it, baby.  Mmmmm, so good.  You like cock, baby?”

Gina shook her head while taking more of his cock down her throat.  She needed this job to survive and did everything she knew how to do. Then, she went to town on Sam’s cock.  He began to thrust his cock down her throat.  Gina kept up while he picked her hair up to watch the little cock-sucker give him great head.

“Nice baby.  Now let’s go over to the couch.  It is time for the next part of the interview.  Sit on my lap and fuck me, girl!”

Sam took the rest of his clothes off and sat down on the couch.  His cock was hard and standing at attention.  Gina slowly walked over to Sam and sat down on his cock.  She pushed his cock into her pussy and began moving her hips back and forth while her big tits were shaking up and down.

“Baby, your cunt is so tight.  Ride me fast.  Come on, girl.”

Gina slapped her pussy up and down while Sam held her big jugs in his hands.  He liked her and planned on keeping her all to himself.  He’d let her strip, but nobody was going to fuck her. But, on the other hand, she was so hot, and she could fuck.

“Baby, you are so hot! Play with your titties.  Come on, honey!”

Gina squeezed her tits while riding Sam.  She was moaning and was ready to have her orgasm. But, instead, Sam grabbed her butt and squeezed her buttocks hard.

“You are such a ride and a prize.  Fuck me, baby!  Fuck me harder.”

Gina rode Sam like a racehorse.  She was a great lay and knew how to fuck.  She squeezed her big tits while continuing to move her pussy up and down.  Her pussy was a hot mess after screaming from her orgasm.

“Wow, baby.  You are a hot piece of ass.  Where have you been my whole life?”

Gina giggled while Sam held her tits and massaged at her butt.  He liked how she was a lot of fun.  She fucked like a pro which Sam found intriguing.

He always fooled around with the dancers, but he would stop that after meeting Gina.  He planned on keeping her all to himself.  She would not have to do any tricks.  She could dance when she wanted and take care of Sam.

“Baby.  I want to be your daddy!  Now lie on my desk.  I want to taste your sexy little cunt.”

Gina was excited that Sam liked her.  She would make sure she did one of her spraying orgasms.  Most men wanted that kind of thing.

Gina was on Sam’s desk.  She opened her long sexy legs wide.  Sam dove between her thighs and licked at her smooth pussy.  He loved eating cunt and was enjoying hers.  She was so sensitive and immediately began moaning while he licked her to pleasure.

He rubbed his tongue on her hard button, which made her juices spray from her shaved pussy.  He was tongue fucking her and loving that she made her pussy spray everywhere.  He drank her juices up while continuing to pleasure her.

He liked that she grabbed her big titties and played with them while he drained her pussy dry.  He liked Gina and continued making her cum until her cunt was dry.

“Baby, you are so sexy.  Girl, you have a new daddy.  Daddy Sam is going to take care of his girl. So you won’t be dancing here, sugar.  The only place you will dance is privately for your daddy.  Today is your lucky day, pretty one.  You hit the damn lottery.”

“Are you sure?  I don’t mind dancing or having sex with guys.”

“No way.  You will only have sex with me.  No whoring yourself out.  Your pussy is mine.  I own you, baby.  Do you want a sugar daddy?  I will give you a place to live, clothes, and anything you need.  All I ask is that you are my girl.  You will only have eyes for me.  You won’t fuck any other guys.  I own you!”

“Sounds good to me, daddy.  I will be a good lover to you.”

“You will.  I will want my baby on her back always.  Honey, I will get you pregnant with little ones soon.  Man, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met.  Your cunt is mine, baby.”

“Sure, daddy.  You can have my pussy, and I will be your girl.”

Sam continued to lick Gina’s pussy.  He made her cum several times, and when he was hard, he bent her over his desk and pushed his big cock into her pussy.  He liked fucking her.  She was lots of fun.  He was so happy she came into the club.

After he fucked her pussy, he pulled apart her buttocks and rammed his cock up into her butt.  He liked that she liked any form of sex.  She was a hot piece of ass, and now she was his.  Sam fucked Gina most of the evening.  He eventually introduced her to the dancers who were jealous that Gina had Sam’s eye.  The other girls seemed annoyed that Sam made Gina his lady.

After closing, Sam took Gina home.  He was happy, and so was Gina. She was most happy about never sleeping on another park bench again.  She wouldn't have to dumpster dive for food or get washed up in a public bathroom again.  Gina hit the lottery and found a successful business owner who liked her.  He offered to be her daddy, and Gina accepted his offer.  Life was turning around for Gina, and she couldn't be any happier.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments