Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Desire To Inspire

24
18 Comments 18
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

The first time Ty and Dana saw her was at their high-school friend’s birthday dinner the previous year as his date. All they talked about on the drive home was the tall, curvy Amazonian in the dress with the deep cleavage. Well, Dana mostly. Ty’s participation consisted of mainly grunts. That night, Ramona wore curly tresses over one shoulder, which hardly anyone noticed due to her smooth, swollen bosom. On this afternoon, for their friend’s birthday boat party, she wore a chainmail thong bikini and her hair wrapped into a high ponytail.

Ty wanted to avoid the gathering because it would give his wife too many opportunities to reference their verbal agreement. The night they met Ramona led to their most intense sex in years. Six months later, Dana suggested they open their relationship, but every candidate she proposed, Ty rejected them. His interest in following through cruised along a road parallel to their agreement rather than the same one. Ramona’s presence, however, appeared as a possible merging of these roads, but dense fog made it difficult to determine.

“We should go over and say ‘hi’,” Dana said, grabbing her husband’s forearm. “She’s not dating Rich anymore, so she could be free.”

“Come on, he dates women for like five minutes. Besides, just because they aren’t dating doesn’t mean she’s free now.” Ty shrugged with his hands in his pockets. “I don’t see why we have to say ‘hi’, either.”

“Come on, remember what we talked about.”She gave a light slap to his triceps. “No backing out on me now, Ty. You think I don’t know what you’ve been doing?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh, don’t play coy with me.” Dana squinted. “You’ve turned down every single person I’ve suggested.”

“They just did nothing for me.”

“That may be true. Or, you’re just determined to not even try. Ty?” Her beloved’s gaze migrated from her to Ramona. Dana’s frown did a one-eighty, and she snickered. “You have the same look on your face you had that night at the dinner. You didn’t look at any of my suggestions like that or anyone else in well, forever.”

Ty’s stare broke and dimmed when he peered at Dana. “What? What is it?”

“I’m not repeating myself. We’re going with her.”

“Now wa–”

“No! No-no-no.” Dana’s index finger wagged in a metronome motion. “It’s time to put up or shut up. We made that agreement six months ago and haven’t closed on anyone. Hell, we haven’t even had a meeting, yet you’re here practically drooling. This is happening tonight.”

Ty sighed and nodded. Dana smiled again and stepped toward the young lady as she posed for camera photos by the boat’s railing. Ramona’s skin, hair and eyes glowed as if they were in symbiosis with the sun itself, and the visual halted Dana’s progression. After the initial shock, she shook off her wonder and continued.

His reality and fantasy interacted with each other similar to old friends. Dana’s head lined up with Ramona’s full breasts, and the scene made Ty think of an upper case letter standing next to its lower case counterpart. With each cocktail trip to the bar, their grins widened and their gaits faltered. The exchange of boob squeezes, butt grabs, and cheek pecks would make a blind man blush – when they bent over in front of the other to twerk and grind on the standing partner, Ty certainly did.

Dana nudged Ramona’s side, told her something, and they giggled like teenagers before Ramona began strutting over to Ty. When Dana gave her ample bottom an upward slap, Ramona slung a coquettish glance over her shoulder at the offender, increasing the hip sway in her step. After reaching him, she led him by hand through the scattered patrons, back to the railing, so all three of them stood together.

“Ramona, sweetie,” said Dana over the blaring trap music, “You remember my sexy ass husband, Ty. Ty, baby, this is Rich’s date from last year’s birthday dinner, Ramona.”

Ty thinned his thick lips into a performative smile and gave a nod. Ramona responded by turning around, resting her hands on her knees, and grounding her sumptuous rear against Ty’s pelvis. Dana stuck her tongue out and spanked Ramona but spied Ty’s discomfort through his failed mask of merriment. This didn’t bode well for Dana’s lust-filled wishes, so she whispered into the twerking Ramona’s ear, then tiptoed to her husband and said, “Ramona and I are going to start drinking soda waters to sober up since the party’s almost over. I know drunk women aren’t really your thing… even though we aren’t drunk.” She winked at Ty in a conspiratorial way, which drew a genuine chuckle from him.

“Oh, you’ll never guess what she’s studying to be,” Dana said.

“Dana: Soda waters? Sobering up?” Ty raised his brows.

“Oh, right.” Dana grabbed Ramona’s hand, and they skipped towards the bar.

Sober again, they conversed – mainly Dana and Ramona – after the cruise while they walked to the couple’s car, confirming that Ramona’s ride knew she secured another.

“No worries, girl,” Ramona said. “This just means she can speed home to hop on her man’s dick now.” The ladies cackled, but Ty snorted as he got into the driver’s seat and them into the backseat.

In between the tongue-sloshing behind him, Ty confirmed that Ramona’s place was on the way to theirs, so they would engage there. For the remainder of the drive, every time he looked into the rear view mirror, either Ramona’s gaze left him transfixed or Dana’s filled him with shame as she stifled laughter at his shyness.

When they arrived at her one-bedroom apartment, they stood in the main room trading looks before Ramona broke the silence.

“Ty, may I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Do you want to do this?”

“Of course he does,” Dana responded.

“No disrespect, Dana,” Ramona said, “but let me hear what he has to say.”

Ty chuckled and responded by saying, “Yeah, of course I want to. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because…” Ramona stepped into his personal space, and he looked around nervously, “…You don’t seem into it. Is there something I should know about you guys?”

Dana shot a look at Ty while tilting her head left and popping her eyeballs.

“No, nothing.” Ty smiled again.

“Dana…” Ramona spun towards his wife, “…Unless I understand the hesitancy here, I’m not following through with this. You’re both hot, don’t get me wrong, but I need clarity, feel me?”

Dana’s face and posture slackened.  “Know what, you’re right. Baby, if you don’t wanna, we can just forget about it.” She folded her lips and shrugged.

Ty deliberated, looking between the two gorgeous ladies before squeezing his eyes shut and reopening them. “No, let’s do this.”

Dana’s stance reinflated, and she raised her palms outward. “You sure?”

“Yes, but I want to say something first.”

Ramona sat in a two-seater, and Dana followed. They gave him the floor, and his hands started the speech before his mouth did. He paused and then resumed when everything was in sync.

“Dana, ever since I cheated on you when we were engaged, the thought of being with another woman makes me sick. Made me sick.”

“Whoa, wait a minute,” Ramona interrupted and then looked at Dana. “You knew about this?”

“Yes.” Dana released a long sigh. “Baby, I’ve forgiven you. You know this.”

“I know,” Ty said. “But it’s still important I say what I’m about to.”

Dana nodded, and he continued.

“Ever since that happened, checking out other women does nothing for me. I haven’t even watched porn in years because…” He paused as his voice broke, “…I came so close to losing the most important person in my life. So I decided a long time ago, that no other woman can catch my attention. And none have, for years… until now. I’ll be honest, Dana, it scares me. Suppose us messing with her–”

“Damn.” Ramona rocked back with a hand to the chest. “I’m right here.”

“Sorry, didn’t mean it like that.”

“You good, handsome. Continue.”

“Right,” Ty said. “Suppose doing this with… Ramona, opens me up to thinking about stepping outside again?”

“But, baby,” said Dana, “that’s just it. You’re not going outside because we’d be doing this together. It’s not like you’re going behind my back. This would be a ‘me and you’ type of thing.”

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

Ramona stood and asked Ty to come toward her. He knitted his brows initially but complied. She held her hands out, palm up, and he hesitantly placed his on top of hers.

“Ty, I don’t believe you’d cheat again. For the fact that you feel so strongly about it makes me believe you wouldn’t.” She shook his hands while giving a cute close-mouthed smile.

“Okay, I’m sorry for saying this in such a serious moment,” Dana said, “but you two look so hot standing in front of each other, and I just want you to fucking kiss. Urrggh!” A hearty laugh erupted from Ty and Ramona, but when it simmered, he broke eye contact.

“Ty…” Ramona lifted his chin, “…we should do what she says. I go in fifty; you go in fifty?”

Ty looked over to Dana, who began chanting “Do it” while pumping a fist. He nodded in Ramona’s direction, and they leaned forward simultaneously. Their lips touched and parted a few times until they settled into a sealed kiss for a good ten seconds. When they separated, Ramona’s eyes sparkled, and she giggled into a grin.

“How do you feel about your wife now?” Ramona asked.

“What?” Ty responded.

“After kissing me, how do you feel about your wife?”

“No different.”

“Exactly. And it’ll be the same after we all have sex too. I’m telling you, it’ll be fine.”

Ty opened his mouth to speak but stopped and gave both a pensive look. Dana went over while the other participants were distracted and hefted a butt cheek from each with a salacious grin. After that, she took turns kissing them. The kisses between Ty and Dana carried the most fervor, whereas those between Dana and Ramona were closing the gap.

“Hubby still looks unsure,” Ramona said. “Let’s give him a little show while he mulls it over.”

It didn’t take long for Dana and Ramona to completely strip and stroll over, hand in hand, to the leather three-seater. They sat and explored each other’s bodies with gropes, kneads and kisses. Ramona licked Dana’s neck as she massaged her breasts, eliciting soft moans from the smaller woman. In return, Dana rubbed Ramona’s clit before sinking two and then three fingers into her shaven snatch. Within moments, the larger woman stopped kissing Dana and pinched her eyes shut, moaning louder into Dana’s laughing face until her orgasm pulsed and leaked onto the couch. Ramona planted her gaping mouth over one of Dana’s breasts and eyed Ty, who tapped his thighs in observation of the scenery.

“You need to give that room to breathe,” said Ramona, referencing the pole stretching the front of his pants after pausing her feast on an erect nipple. Ty subsequently removed his garments, and his penis bounced around, changing whose direction it pointed in until it settled in the middle. Both women beckoned him with their index fingers, and he shuffled forward to stand in front of the duo.

“Baby,” Dana said as she and Ramona rubbed his outer thighs, “we’re gonna take turns sucking you off, okay?”

Ty nodded at woodpecker level speed, and the girls giggled again before Dana sucked him into her mouth. Pole gliding bobs, tip to pelvis licks on either side and under it: All moves Ty never grew tired of. Ramona bit her lower lip and whispered the occasional “shit” or “fuck” as her teammate continued to moisten Ty’s dick. Dana held it by the base and slung it in Ramona’s direction, who promptly bent forward and swallowed half. Her gaze burnt through Ty’s soul as more of him disappeared past her smirking lips. The further she went, the more her big, round ass cheeks spread on the couch and her eyes reddened. Dana’s fisted grip changed to thumb and index finger only, and Ramona, refusing to gag, kissed both digits. Ty’s forehead vein bulged, and Dana’s jaw dropped at the sight until Ramona unsheathed him in one giant gasp. Spit strings untethered from the large, flexing penis before her, and she released a loud, husky laugh.

“You nasty bitch,” Dana said. “You gotta show me how to do that without gagging.”

“I’ll teach you.” When her breathing settled, she gobbled Ty’s entire length again. This time, instead of idly kneeling, Dana dipped to lick and suck his low hanging balls. Ty groaned and tapped the outer shoulders of both.

The ladies lay back, side by side, with their legs restrained by their biceps. Ty licked along his wife’s inner labia deliberately and sucked on her clit while rubbing Ramona’s until they bucked violently in orgasm. After that, Ty repeated his oral administrations on Ramona’s cunt. Dana leaned over and circled Ramona’s nipple with her tongue while Ty continued working down south. The abundance of loud swears, grunts and facial contortions resultant from her climax could have made her an attraction at a late nineteenth-century Circus event.

“I wanna watch you fuck her for a bit, baby.” Dana stood on her knees on the couch and kissed her husband while stroking his big, veiny phallus. To conclude the make-out session, she guided his dick towards Ramona’s opening, and all three moaned upon penetration. Dana’s was more about the moment than the active lovers, but it became genuine when she masturbated to her husband grinding inside of Ramona’s squelchy pussy. Eventually, she bent over, resting her upper body on the back of the couch.

Ty withdrew from Ramona and entered his wife. From the jump, he pounded her tight cunt and refused to break eye contact with her rippling buttocks. With the slapping of flesh as the background soundtrack, Ramona strummed her bean to another orgasm which brought her to tears. This stalled the action briefly, and Dana told Ramona to bend over the couch, similar to her. Ramona did so, and Dana dropped to the floor, planting her features between Ramona’s cunt and ass cheeks. Her motorboating Ramona’s juicy bottom caused Ty’s penis to flex, but her tenacity also made him snicker.

Dana removed herself from Ramona’s posterior and said, “Ty, I want you to beat the brakes off this bitch ‘til you nut.” This conjured Ramona’s husky laugh from before, and she mouthed at Ty through her grin “Fuck me up.”

Ty stuffed Dana’s throat with cock and fucked it while holding her little head. Ramona’s folds slickened from observing him using his wife’s throat like she was a common whore, and she knew her tight cunt was next. Still dripping from Dana’s throat glue, Ty sunk balls deep into Ramona, triggering an eye roll and a primal grunt from the receiver. Sensuality was off the cards that day as Ty pounded Ramona’s buttocks while Dana stood, licking his nipple. The freshness of witnessing another woman’s bottom jiggling in backshots other than his spouse took its toll as pressure built in his loins, begging for release. His growing grimace prompted Dana to bend over perpendicular to Ramona, resting her head just above her ass-crack. As she twirled her tongue around, the booty clapping ceased, and Ty pulled out, shooting a multitude of thick, squiggly jizz lines across Ramona’s swaying rump and Dana’s willing visage.

After emptying, Ty stumbled back a few steps, and his expression changed from lust to worry. Dana licked his cum off Ramona and kissed her, swapping the precious fluid. They both whirled to Ty, and Dana asked a question.

“You okay, baby?”

“Yeah. I… think so. It’s just…”

“What?” Ramona chimed in.

“Well, it’s just; I feel like I love my wife even more after just doing that. But, I feel bad because… I just used you, Ramona.”

“Good. I love being used.”

Ty froze at her response while Dana’s face illuminated, and she said, “Daaamn, girl.”

“And for the record: you both used me,” Ramona said. “I used you too. Everybody used everybody.” She gave a Cheshire cat grin and planted another cummy kiss on Dana’s lips before getting up and placing her hands on Ty’s shoulders. “Plus, you said you felt closer to Dana, right?”

“Right.”

“So, take the win.”

Ty nodded, and Ramona tiptoed, pecking his forehead.

“Woo, first session down, so many more to go!” Dana shouted as she hopped to her feet and pumped both fists into the air.

“First session?” Ty scoffed, “Come on, she’s not a shrink. I thought this would be a one and done.”

“It could be more than that if you want, Ty. I know Dana’s up for it.” Ramona grinned while Dana clasped her hands together, as if praying for Ty to go along with it.

“Hell, why not?” Ty shrugged, and Dana jumped onto him, lapping her legs around his waist and kissing him all over.

“Funny you mentioned the whole shrink thing, though,” Ramona said.

“Why’s that?” Ty asked as he and Dana focused on Ramona.

“Oh, Dana didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“I recently enrolled into college. I wanna become a sex therapist.”

Dana buried her face into Ty’s shoulder and sniggered uncontrollably. Still digesting the news, Ty’s mouth formed an ‘O’ before he could utter only a single phrase:

“Son of a bitch…”

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments