Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Saturday Night Fuck

"A night with Anne, and a surprise visit from Carrie"

46
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Saturday night had finally arrived and I had spent the day watching porn and had myself worked up to wanting sex with someone – anyone.


I opened my social media page and noticed that one of my friends said she had no plans and was home for the night. In her post, Anne said that her daughter was away on a sleepover with friends, and she would be alone all evening. Recognizing my opportunity, I quickly ran to the phone.

“Hello,” Anne said when she answered.

“Hey, Anne, this is Bill.”


Her smile showed through her voice as she said, “Bill, how are you doing?”

“I saw your post online that said you were alone for the evening, and I was wondering if you were up for some company, and maybe a little play?”

“I would love to have you come over,” Anne replied. My cock twinged inside my pants as I began anticipating the wonderful fuck I would soon experience.


I never will forget the very first time I saw Anne. I was teaching music in a small private school and she had signed her daughter up for music lessons. She dropped her daughter off for her weekly lesson every Saturday and then would leave to go to her aerobics class. Anne was a tall, slender brunette, with thick, wavy hair, and was always wearing a body-hugging set of tights and leotards which beautifully displayed Anne's body. I was thrilled to have her as a fuck-buddy.


Anne only lived about twenty minutes away, and I was soon diving down the curved road in her neighborhood, and I navigated my way to her nice, two-story suburban home. Her house sat in the middle of the block amidst a row of similar houses, all with neatly trimmed and well-maintained lawns. I pulled into her driveway and headed for the front door.

I pushed the doorbell button and within seconds, the door opened to reveal Anne modeling a long, flowing purple robe; I was guessing that the robe was the only item of clothing she was wearing. “Come on in,” Anne said in her rich, mid-western accent.


Upon entering, I immediately reached out, wrapped my arms around her, and began squeezing her ass through her robe. I pressed my lips to hers and slid my tongue deep inside her mouth as I gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I could hear the front door closing behind me while Anne and I stood in her vestibule, making out like long, lost lovers.

Raising for air, Anne said, “Come on into the kitchen and let me pour you a cup of coffee.”

I followed her through her immaculately clean house and into her kitchen, where I sat at the table. Anne was at the counter pouring the coffee, and then she turned and headed for the table, where she sat the cups down. I got the impression that Anne had originally wanted to sit and chat for a few minutes, but it looked like she had a last-second change of mind.

Anne stood in front of me, slowly opening her robe, and revealing her perfectly toned body. Her tits were perfectly sized for her build; she had a flat stomach, wide hips, and a beautiful bald pussy which I could tell was already beginning to moisten. She bent over to give me another kiss with her tits hanging right in front of me. I reached out and began squeezing her luscious titties, squeezing her nipples between my fingertips, rolling them into two perfectly shaped bullets of lust. She pulled her lips from mine, and her tongue made a trail to my right ear, where I felt and heard her tongue beginning to play. I could feel Anne's warm breath on my ear and my cock hardened in my pants. I reached further until my fingers found her sweet, baby-smooth pussy. Anne spread her legs while she was standing, and my fingers began diving into her slippery cunt while she drove me crazy with her tongue in my ear.

“I have arranged a little surprise for you, Bill,” she whispered into my ear. Anne got my attention with that claim.

Anne reached down and grabbed me by both arms, motioning me to stand. Then, grabbing my hand, she led me into her bedroom, where I saw her beautiful four-post bed. Anne and I had fucked many times, but this was the first time I ever visited her bedroom. It was a tribute to femininity. A thick, lush bed cover draped the bed, and the four-foot high posts were solid oak; each had been expertly turned and topped with a flame-shaped bulb. The craftsmanship was truly admirable.

Anne stretched out on the bed and laid down on her side, facing me. “Aren't you a little over-dressed,” she asked.

I smiled as I stood there, admiring her firm body. I opened my pants and let them fall to the floor, my rigid cock sprang out with a diving board-like bounce.

Fully naked, I walked over to the bed and positioned myself so that my dick was hanging in front of Anne's pouty lips. I thrust forward and began rubbing the head of my cock across her lips. Anne opened her mouth and allowed me to slide my cock into her sweet face. I reached down with my right hand and held on to the back of her head; her brunette hair acted as a cushion between my hand and her scalp as I pressed her forward to swallow my dick whole.

I could hear Anne slurping as she sucked in my cock; I began thrusting back and forth, fucking her head vigorously. Her saliva was dripping from the side of her mouth and formed a small puddle on the bed cover. That was one thing I loved about Anne's blowjobs: they were always so messy.


I stood there next to her bed, Anne was lying on her side, facing me, and my cock was sliding in and out of her wonderful mouth. I leaned slightly to the right and began rubbing her smooth pussy. Anne responded by raising one knee and opening her legs for my curious hands. My fingers slid between her pussy lips and, with the accuracy of a dive bomber, two of my fingers slid deep inside her hungry cunt.

“Mngghohm,” Anne tried to say.

“Oh, my sweet, beautiful Anne,” I said. “It's not polite to talk with your mouth full.” I gave her ass one smart slap along with my verbal admonishment.

Just then, the doorbell rang out, announcing that someone was unintentionally trying to interrupt our midday sexual rendezvous.

“Damn,” I grumbled.


Anne quickly jumped up from the bed and slipped on her purple robe. “Not to worry, Bill. I think I know who that is. This will just take a second.”

I crawled into Anne's bed, my hard cock acting like a kickstand on a bicycle as I lay on my side, while I waited for my sexy friend to return.

I could hear the muffled speech from two ladies in the next room. One voice was, of course, Anne, but the other one was familiar; I could not quite recognize it, but it was some lady I knew. The volume of the voices and their footsteps increased as they neared the bedroom door. Anne opened the door slowly and poked her head through the opening. Anne had a big smile on her face, and said, “Your surprise has arrived, Bill.”

mary28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mary28

Anne stepped into the room the rest of the way and was holding the hand of a pretty lady whom I immediately recognized. Carrie was the owner of the small private school in which I taught; the very place where Anne had been bringing her daughter for lessons. Like Anne, Carrie has a very seductive smile, and beautiful bright blue eyes, topped with magnificently blonde hair. I had often fantasized about Carrie, but here she was and she was about to make my dream come true.

“Funny running into you, Bill," Carrie giggled. I could see Carrie's eyes traveling up and down my body, staring at my hard cock while I gazed at the two ladies.

I was speechless as I saw Anne slip in behind Carrie, and reach around to begin squeezing her tiny titties. Then, reaching down, Anne began lifting Carrie's t-shirt up and over her head, revealing a pair of beautiful small boobies, with completely erect nipples.

Carrie turned her head to face Anne, and the two women began making out. I reached down and began squeezing my cock as I watched the two of them swabbing out the inside of their mouths with their tongues.

Anne allowed her robe to fall to the floor and she stood there bare-assed naked while she continued kissing Carrie. I rose from the bed and made my way over to the sexy pair, placed my thumbs inside the waistline of Carrie's pants, and pulled them downward, exposing a pussy covered with a tasty light-brown coat of fur. I knelt on my knees, pressing my face against Carrie's sweet pussy and I stuck out my tongue to explore her already dripping slit. I could hear Carrie beginning to moan in pleasure while she continued to make out with Anne.

I began standing up slowly, licking my way across Carrie's flat stomach, and up around her boobs. I stopped momentarily to suck on her tits one at a time, pausing long enough to roll her nipples in between my lips. Then rising to her neck, I began kissing and sucking on her neck from side to side. I noticed that I was beginning to breathe heavier as I was rising closer to the women's faces. Carrie turned to face me and I finally was able to give her a sweet, warm, moist, passionate kiss.

I then turned my attention to Anne, who had been watching me making out with Carrie, and I eagerly sucked her tongue into my mouth; its taste was exquisite!

There we stood, me facing Carrie, and Anne standing behind her; the three of us totally naked and enjoying the warmth of our bodies.

I was the first to begin moving toward the bed, and I lay down with my cock pointing straight up in the air. As if in a race with our mutual friend, Carrie quickly mounted me and straddled my cock with her hungry hole. “I have always wanted your cock inside me, Bill,” Carrie said as she slid down on my pole.

Carrie's wet cunt felt so good as it began swallowing my cock deep inside. Anne reached in between Carrie's legs and played with her clit while the two girls began kissing.

The sight of seeing the two girls playing while I was fucking one of them was so hot, that I nearly shot my load too early. I quickly reached down and grabbed the base of my cock to begin squeezing it to prevent premature ejaculation.


Anne changed her attention from Carrie and leaned down to begin making out with me. I reached between Anne's legs to treat my fingers to the feeling of Anne's smooth pussy while my cock was busy occupying Carrie's sweet fuck hole.

I remember the first time I ever walked into the private school when I first met Carrie. Her smile was so seductive, that I got an instant hard-on the moment we met. It would be a few months longer when I first met Anne; she had brought her daughter in for a music lesson and Anne was wearing her tights and leotard and I began lusting after her immediately. And here we were – the three of us engaged in one of the sexiest threeways I had ever experienced.


Carrie was still riding on my dick, and Anne had moved over my face, while she was facing Carrie. I watched as Anne's beautiful, smooth pussy stretched over my mouth; my tongue began darting out and searching for the entrance of her sweet hole. Very soon, my mouth muscle slid inside Anne's pussy, and I could taste her juice as she filled my mouth with her lust.

Like a man dying from thirst, I slurped her pussy juices, savoring each drop of her cunt's nectar.

“I need some cock, too,” Anne whimpered. Anne hopped off of my face and lay on the bed next to me. In the spirit of sharing, Carrie had pried herself off of my cock, and I rolled over to face Anne. Anne lifted a leg over my hip and allowed my cock to slide into her pussy while we each lay on our side, facing one another.

At the same time, I could feel one of Carrie's fingers sliding into my ass, causing me to thrust deep into Anne's pussy. After a minute or so, I could feel a second finger invading my ass, and then a third, and finally a fourth! “Oh fuck,” I thought. Carrie had all four of her fingers crowding into my ass while I fucked Anne; I thought I was either going to explode in Anne's pussy, or be ripped apart by Carrie's hand.

Laying on my side, I began humping Anne's bald pussy; my hip motions caused Carrie's fingers to move in and out of my man cave, while my cock enjoyed diving deep inside Anne. I could feel my cock swelling inside Anne's tasty cunt, and my cum began shooting inside her fuck hole, and, like a piston in a finely-tuned motor, my cock made sloshing sounds as I pumped it in and out of her filling her pussy with a few more spurts of cum.

I felt Carrie's hand evacuating my asshole, and she pulled on both of my shoulders, forcing me back and away from Anne. I was wondering what she was up to, and then I saw Carrie diving face-first into Anne's freshly fucked pussy. I began massaging my pussy-moistened cock as I watched Carrie slurping my cum from Anne's pussy. Anne arched her back while she was being eaten, and both of her nipples pointed directly to the ceiling

While Carrie was licking Anne's gash, I moved my head down towards Carrie's ass and began licking around the rim of her puckered bunghole. My tongue slid inside her ass, and my fingers began sloshing about Carrie's soaked pussy.

“Fuck me, Bill,” Carrie yelled out. “Put your dick in my ass and fuck the shit out of me!”

I reached down and was surprised to find that my dick was re-hardened and ready for duty. I positioned the head of my cock and pressed forward, until … pop! I felt the head of my cock making its way into Carrie's asshole, and I began feeding my cock to her hungry butt.

My former employer's ass was so fucking tight! I began humping Carrie's ass while she continued pleasuring Anne with her mouth. The three of us continued until all three of us began gushing our love juices, leaving a stain on Anne's bedspread.

We had certainly come a long way since Anne brought her daughter in for music lessons.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments