Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Non-Stop Service Part 7

"Another stop on our trip together"

5
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Sydnee was sitting beside me on the bed. I sat up and looked at her squarely in the eyes.  I could see the love and lust in her eyes.  Syd just wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me really hard.

“I was afraid I lost you. After you left, I sat there in a daze and figured you weren’t coming back.  I was going to have to pick up and start over again.  I had hoped that we hadn’t scared you off with our proposition for you,“ Syd explained

“I don’t scare that easily. I also needed to come to terms with what you and Sam were asking of me.  But, I am a little curious as to how this new relationship will work.  Any idea, Syd?”

“Well, as much as I love doing things with Sam, I crave to have you all to myself. Sam feels the same way. We can work out the details. Get up out of this bed. You’re taking me to dinner.”

I am not one to argue with a hungry woman, so I got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up, and we headed out to dinner.

We left the hotel and walked hand in hand a few blocks just taking in the sights as well as each other.  We found a quaint little restaurant with only a few tables inside and out.  Syd liked it and wanted to stay.  There was only one other couple eating, so we would be pretty much by ourselves aside from the ramblings of the kitchen staff.

The hostess sat us in the corner table, left us menus and went to get us our drinks.    She came back with our drinks and took our order.  I’m guessing they don’t get that busy since the hostess was also our waitress.  She was a pretty young woman with jet black shoulder-length hair with red highlights and wearing a server's uniform. Her uniform was definitely jaw-dropping.  It was a tight short skirt with an even tighter shirt that was only buttoned halfway, allowing her ample breasts to almost pop out of it.  Sydnee pointed out she was wearing stockings and garters. Syd pointed out that fact because I was watching her while Sydnee was watching our waitress.

Our meal was served to us, and we quietly enjoyed our meal and each other's company. We were having a great time.  I noticed that the waitress could not keep her eyes off of us.  Especially Syd.  Who could blame her?  Syd’s outfit was incredibly hot as well.

Syd was wearing a black mini-skirt, a black top with spaghetti straps, with a black lace bra underneath.  She also had diamond net thigh high stockings and a pair of short fuck-me boots. I knew her well enough that there were no panties under that skirt.  But, just to test my theory I reached between her luscious thighs to get a taste of tonight’s dessert. 

Sure enough, just after the lace top of her thigh-high stocking, there was nothing but a dripping pussy.  I stuck three fingers in just to surprise Syd and I pulled them out just as quickly. Syd jumped at me thrusting my fingers into her.  Then she relaxed and looked at me with a mischievous grin.  They glistened with all of Syd’s sweet and bountiful juices, which were dripping down her leg as well.

“Syd, what’s gotten into you?” I asked as I licked my fingers clean of her sweet nectar.  “You seem extra horny tonight if that’s possible.”

“I don’t know, my love.  Maybe part of your acceptance of us and part of that beautiful waitress staring at both of us all night.  I’m not sure, but she has a come-fuck-me look on her.  I’m just not sure who she wants to fuck.”

“I was thinking the same thing. Would you like to see the sights?” I asked

“Well maybe, just not right now.  Excuse me while I freshen up before we leave,” Syd said getting up and walking towards the restroom. I got up and walked to the hostess counter to pay our bill and chat with our waitress.

“Was everything to your liking?” Maria asked

“Yes, it was.  The food was excellent and the scenery was beautiful.”

“Scenery??” she questioned.  “It’s a restaurant.”

“No, my dear.  You.  You are beautiful.  We noticed you checking us out.”

“I am so sorry, sir, but your friend is quite attractive, as are you.  I allowed my thoughts to get in the way of my service to you and ruin your evening,” Maria said blushing

“Nonsense. You ruined nothing.  Would you like to meet us for a nightcap after you are done here if you have no other plans?”

“Plans? No sir, I don’t.  Not since my husband cheated on me with his secretary.”

“Maria, please call my Bret. Well, that is his loss, not yours.  The offer is still open if you want to join us.  Meet us at the hotel bar down the street, say around eleven.” Syd walked up and joined me.  “Oh, Syd.  Maria, this is Sydnee.  I hope you don’t mind, I invited Maria to the hotel for a nightcap a little later.”

“I understand if you’d like to be alone with your man on this lovely night,” Maria said

“Oh, sweetie.  I love meeting new people, especially when they are as hot as you.  Please. I insist on meeting us later.” 

“Well, I suppose, since you insist.  I will be there.”

“Great, we will see you later,”  Syd said as we walked out the door. “Well, you are full of surprises.”

“Syd, you have no clue,” I said with a grin. We walked down the street with our arms around each other.

“Bret, the hotel is the other way. Why are we going this way?” she questioned me looking puzzled.

“Our night isn’t over yet,” I said as I took her hand and led her down a path towards the water.  Syd was getting nervous about this.  “Relax, Syd.  Please.  You can trust me.”

“Okay, Bret.  I will, I’m sorry,” she said somewhat relaxed, even more when I kissed her cheek. We got to the end of the path and Syd just stood there in awe.

“Bret, are you serious about this? I can’t believe you would do this,” Syd said, still in disbelief

Syd was staring at the water.  She couldn’t believe what she was looking at.  In the water stood a gondola.  We were going on a moonlight gondola ride.  I wanted to surprise Syd.  I’m pretty sure I succeeded in that.

“Is this really for us? We’re going on a gondola ride at night?”

“Yes, we are,” I said as I helped her into the gondola and we sat down to enjoy our moonlit ride. Syd grabbed me and held me close as the gondola made its way through the Grand Canal in Venice.  It was an older one that had a cover on it that gave us just a small bit of privacy.  It was a good thing because after a little bit of wine we were both feeling amorous and frisky. There was no way we were waiting to get back to the hotel to take each other.

Our hands were all over each other as our lips were glued to each other as well as our hands.  Syd grabbed my pants and fished out my cock. She wasted no time before it was in her mouth.

“Ohhh, fuck yes,” I moaned as Syd deep throated me.  Her head was bobbing up and down.  “Please, Syd.  I want to be in you when I cum,” I pleaded with her.  Syd carefully stood up, pulled her skirt up and then she straddled my thighs, which she slowly slid up until her wet pussy took all of me deep in her. She just sat there for a minute,  revelling in her pussy being filled with my cock. Then she teasingly slid away from me, much to my dismay, grinning the whole time.

Syd started a slow grind on my cock, the tip rubbing her slit slowly, teasingly for the both of us.  I pulled the straps to her shirt and bra down her arms, exposing her beautiful mounds of flesh before my mouth proceeded to kiss them all over while my hands roughly fondled them.

Syd moaned as my lips sucked on her nipples.  My hands slowly dropped to her ass squeezing and pulling her slit even closer to my cock. We both enjoyed teasing each other. It was only a matter of time till the teasing was too much for us to handle and my cock was deep in her pussy again.

“Bret, this is the most romantic thing anybody has ever done for me.  I don’t want it to end,” she exclaimed. I kissed her pouty lips so tenderly that neither of us felt my cock slide in her pussy till we stopped kissing and it felt that we’d become one with both body and soul.  We gazed into each other's eyes, not moving, just being with the only one that matters most at this moment in time.

“It doesn’t have to stop…Ever,” I said to Syd as she began to ride my cock. I thrust my hips up to meet her bouncing down on my cock.  It seemed like we were in slow motion but in all actuality, we knew we were frantically fucking in the boat. We somehow kept it balanced so we didn’t end up in the water.

Syd began to slow her movements and I knew she was about to climax.  I wanted to share that with her and I was determined that we could orgasm at the same time. One last kiss and I held her ass a little tighter as I began thrusting up deep in her pussy. Syd followed my lead and within minutes her pussy contracted on my cock.

“Ohhh, Fuck yes! Bret. I’m cumm…” Syd began to say but was stopped by the sudden rush of my hot spunk shooting the walls of her pussy.  Syd slowed down to relish in the glow of our almost simultaneous orgasm in the water.

“That was absolutely incredible,” Syd whimpered, “I never knew it could ever feel that way until now, with you.” Syd put both hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss just as we were reaching our destination.  I embraced her kiss and held her face just the same as she held mine. Afterward, we just stared into each other’s eyes until we were docked at the pier.  Our romantic gondola ride was over but the night had just begun.

We made our way from the water back to the not so busy streets.  We walked slowly while still feeling the sexual high we were both on.  I don’t know how to explain it, but after our tryst in the gondola, I felt even closer with Syd, thus solidifying that I made the right decision by staying to be with Syd and Sam when I could have easily taken off and never looked back.

“Bret, does this night have to end?” Syd asked as she clung to me even tighter than ever. 

“Of course not,  Like I said, this is only the beginning.“ I opened up the door to the hotel for her and we walked in and headed to the bar to meet up with Maria if she hadn’t changed her mind.

We sat in a corner booth and ordered our drinks. We were looking around but saw no sign of Maria yet.  We decided if she didn’t show by the time we finished our drinks, we would retire to our room and continue where we left off. 

Five minutes later, Maria appeared and we watched her head straight to the bar. She ordered a shot and drink.  She finished the shot by the time I made my way to her.

“Maria??  Is everything…?”

“What, what do you want now?!" Maria shouted at me, then realized her mistake and began to apologize profusely.

“Sir, sir. I am so sorry. I thought you were my husband following me here.  The cheating bastard!!” she said, tears running down her cheeks.  I motioned for Syd’s help and we got her back to our booth and let her calm down.  Syd sat down beside her, one hand around Maria’s shoulder and another holding her hand, occasionally wiping away tears that were falling down her cheeks.

Maria was finally calming down thanks to Sydnee’s touch of concern and reassuring words. She finally gained enough composure and told us what happened. 

“I wasn’t sure about coming here tonight. Till I got home and found my soon to be ex-husband fucking his secretary in the living room after he said they were over. I stormed into my bedroom and locked the door. I put on his favorite fuck-me dress and heels and walked out past them.  He was begging me not to leave him.  I yelled at him that I was going out to fuck somebody, anybody, just like he did. And I stormed out the door,” Maria explained, her anger leaving her. Her voice had pain in it.

“Maria, I fully understand how that feels. It has happened to all of us.  You can stay with us, right, Bret?” Syd asked.

“Yes, we insist.  Why don’t we head there now?  Let’s get away from these judgy people,”  I said, as I paid the bill and followed these two lovelies to our room.  I was keeping a watchful eye till we got to the elevator just in case her jealous husband had followed her and was watching.

Once in our room, Syd took Maria and they sat on our bed and started talking like they were old friends.  She even got Maria to smile, the first since the restaurant earlier. I went to the minibar and made us a couple of drinks to relax us.  I had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

I left Syd and Maria to themselves and made my way to the couch.  I had just put on some music to lighten the mood in the room when Syd called me over to them and I sat down in front of them.

“Bret, Maria and I have been talking about a few things and she doesn’t believe what I told her,” Syd began explaining.  “Maria has told me that she is divorcing her husband but that sex with him was always about him getting off. Never about her needs. I told her she needs a man to take care of her needs and I suggested you. She doesn’t believe me that I would be okay with that.”

I explained to Maria a little of our relationship, and she seemed rather intrigued by what we have done.  I told her that I would take care of her needs on one condition. I looked over at Syd and she gave me a questioning look. She had no idea where I was going with this.

“A condition, Bret?  What would that be?” Maria questioned me.

“I will be with you to make you forget your husband on the condition that Sydnee takes care of you as well.”  Syd’s jaw dropped almost as low as Maria’s and they both looked at each other in shock.  “I could tell at the restaurant that you two were attracted to each other. Now here’s your chance to make these fantasies a reality.”  I leaned over and gave them both a kiss on the lips and waited for Maria’s decision.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

Maria was looking at me and then at Syd. She was conflicted as to her true feelings.  Maria started to get off the bed.  It looked like she was going to leave until Syd grabbed her hand and stopped her.  Maria looked at Syd and without warning leaned over and planted her lips onto an unsuspecting Syd.

Syd was surprised that Maria had already pushed her on her back and was aggressively fondling Syd.  She removed Syd’s shirt and pulled her bra down to expose Syd’s luscious tits. Then Maria began sucking on them.  By the squeals emanating from Syd’s mouth, she was thoroughly enjoying herself.  I was too.  I had dropped my pants and was sitting in the chair stroking my cock watching Syd and Maria on the bed, patiently waiting my turn.  I wouldn’t have to wait too much longer.

Syd began pulling Maria’s skirt up to her waist exposing a bare pussy and no panties.  Syd took two fingers and slid them up Maria’s tight hole and Maria froze in place.

“Oh Syd, that feels incredible. You look and taste delicious.  It looks like Bret is enjoying the show.  Can we invite him to join us, Syd?” Maria curiously asked Syd.

Maria began to crawl on top of Syd’s face so Syd could taste her sweet pussy.   Maria positioned herself in a 69 position so she could taste more of Syd while Sydnee was enjoying her dripping pussy juice.  Maria bent down and gave Syd a quick lick and took her finger and motioned for me to come join them.  She pointed to where she wanted me to go. Maria wanted me behind her.  She wanted me to take her from behind so that they could share me.  My cock in Maria and Syd licking my shaft as it pulled out. 

I slid my cock deep in Maria’s tight wet pussy.  As I pumped in and out I could feel Syd’s tongue stroking my shaft as I fucked Maria.  I knew she would climax soon.  She was getting tighter around my cock.  That only meant Syd would get a real big taste of Maria’s sweet juice.

“Syd, I hope you’re ready to lick up some pussy juice mixed with my cum. We’re both close to cumming,”  I warned.

Syd couldn’t give a recognizable answer because Maria had buried her tongue deep in her cunt as well as a finger circling her little sphincter.  Syd was well on her way to an orgasm as well.   

“Fuck me, Bret! Yes, Sydnee! Right there. Treat me like a slut tonight. I’m so close. I’m gonna cum soon!” Maria exclaimed and then continued fingering Syd.

I knew Syd was seconds away from orgasm because she suddenly got quiet and her dam burst with a blood-curdling scream. 

“Oh, fuck. Maria! You horny little minx. You made me cum like a river. Thank you, sweetheart! Now let me finish you off!" 

My hand slipped down to Maria’s dripping cunt and I got my hand covered in her juices.  I grabbed a handful of her hair as I continued riding her like a champ.  My thumb began circling her sphincter too.  Then, I thrust it in and Maria arched her back in shock, let out a little squeal and her pussy clenched down on my cock trying to milk me as it spasmed cum out, which Syd was greedily devouring all she could take.

“Oh fuck, Bret…Ohhh,” Maria stuttered.

“Oh fuck, girl.  Yes!" I exclaimed as I filled her pussy with a hot load of cum mixing with her orgasm juices and Syd was still lapping it up.  Rope after rope of cum I shot deep in her. Even after I was done cumming, I was still giving Maria the fucking we all knew she wanted and deserved.

We all collapsed in a heap on the king-size bed.  We lay there in awe of what we just did.  We were all still trying to catch our breath while enjoying the afterglow. I was first to start moving as Maria and Sydnee just lay there barely touching each other.

“Well, ladies, that was a spectacular performance by you two lovely sexpots. Does anybody need a drink?” I was just being polite. I was grabbing drinks for all of us anyway. Syd was next to speak up. 

“Maria, I never thought you had it in you, girl! That was…you were incredible!”

“Thank you, Sydnee. And thank you, Bret.  You both showed me what I have been missing as well as giving me closure. I can not thank you enough for what you did for me. Ah...err… I mean to me. I feel very liberated!”

“You are welcome, Maria,” Syd said.

“Sydnee, can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, ask away.  We have no secrets between us.”

“Okay. Sydnee, would you mind if Bret were to make love to me as a real man would? Not some arrogant, self-centered little prick like my ex?”

“Maria, that is something you need to ask  Bret. But I’m sure he’d be willing to do just that. Just for the record, I don’t mind if Bret makes love to you. It is an incredible feeling. Besides, he has already said he would take care of your needs. If making love with Bret does that, you need to enjoy it. I know I sure as hell do. Bret knows how to make love to a woman one minute and fuck her the next. Besides, I am pretty sure we aren’t done yet." 

I got up and turned on some soft music, took Maria by the hand and pulled her close. As we danced in the middle of the room, Syd had grabbed a drink and made her way to the sofa to watch us.  I was sure she would make an appearance, but I knew she wanted Maria to be satisfied with tonight. Besides, I would be with Syd at the end of the day.

Maria loved dancing with me even if I wasn’t good at it.  It was the effort that I put into it that she needed.  I guess it was more than her husband did for her.  Maria grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. Her tongue darted in my mouth to taste my tongue.  She squealed for a moment as I grabbed her ass from behind, and I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist as we made our way to the bed. I gently laid Maria down, our lips still together as I slowly adjusted my cock and it slid right into Maria’s wanting, needy pussy.

It engulfed my cock, not wanting to release me from its grasp. She was so wet but I was not rushing this. I promised her pleasure and I intended on giving it to her.  I glanced at Syd.  She had taken a sip of champagne, gave me a wink and blew me a kiss.  So I knew we were good as I nodded and winked back at her. I then turned my attention back to Maria.

I rolled us over on the bed. I let Maria be on top.  I decided to let her be in charge at least once.  She was nervous but with a little persuasion from me, she began to relax and do what pleasured her.  She rode my cock like a pro, her hips gyrating  back and forth, forcing my cock in deeper.  She was balancing herself with her hands on my chest. Maria's moans became louder.

"Oh yes, just like that, Bret.  Fuck me hard and deep," she commanded.  Maria leaned down to kiss me again. "You are incredible, Bret. Now please take me and ravish me. Make me cum, then please cum in me. Take me now!" Maria rolled us back over with me back on top. 

Our eyes locked on to one another with each thrust into Maria’s neglected pussy.  Our lips touched ever so softly and sensually that Maria started to softly moan with each thrust, her legs wrapped around my ass pulling me in deeper with each thrust, not wanting me to leave.

I took both of Maria’s hands in mine.  Our fingers locked together as I kissed Maria on her lips, her neck and further down to her breasts while slowly making my way back up to those luscious looking lips again.  Her red manicured nails dug into my back as she began to lift her ass to meet my cock. Maria began to moan and her pussy clenched down over my cock as she climaxed.

“Oh…Oh…Oh… Bret, yes!” she cried. That sent me over the edge as my hands released hers and I gripped her tight ass, pulling her tightly to my cock as I released my load deep into her pussy while our lips connected one last time.

As we both held each other close until the euphoria of our climax had died down, I felt Syd climb into bed next to us. She lay beside Maria and pulled her into a lustful kiss. Then she shared her glass of champagne with Maria.

“Maria, that was an amazing sight watching you make love to Bret. You can do that whenever you would like as long as I can watch and/or join in."  They kissed each other and we held each other tight as we dozed off into a lustful, yet satisfied slumber. 

We awoke in the morning and Maria was gone.  She left her card with a handwritten note:  

Bret and Sydnee,

Thank you for showing me what I have been missing all these years. You are more than welcome to visit my hotel in the future.  This room will always be yours. Please feel free to visit anytime you want. You are always welcome here. 

Love, Maria

I looked at her business card.  She was the owner of the hotel.  It turns out she inherited from her grandparents when they died years ago.  She turned it into the most popular hotel in Italy. We would definitely be back to visit Italy and catch up with Maria.

We gathered ourselves and headed to the bathroom, where we showered together.  Syd was stroking my cock and I buried my fingers deep in her pussy as we waited for the water to get as hot as we were for each other. We climbed in, the water pouring over us as we embraced each other, our lips kissing over each other’s body.  We lathered up our bodies just to touch each other. Sydnee continued to stroke my cock as I pushed her against the shower wall, kissing the back of her neck.  I slowly spread her legs and my cock slowly found its way into her pussy.  

Sydnee moaned as our bodies moved in sync together as water cascaded over us.  Syd began thrusting back on my cock taking all of me. Her moans turned into pleasurable screams which echoed throughout the bathroom.

“Oh, fuck, Bret! Yes. Right there. Harder. Faster. Deeper.  Yes, Yes. Yes. Oh… Fuck yes. Bret, make me cum, baby!” Syd moaned.

“Take it, Syd, Take my cock. Yes! I wanna cum with you, Syd.”  We both shook as we climaxed together. We just stood there, the water hitting us both.  It rinsed off all of the soapy lather from us as we held each other while our lips were locked tightly together. Neither of us wanted to stop, especially me.  I love kissing a woman. I would kiss all night long if I were given a chance.

Syd finally broke our lip lock and said we needed to get dressed and get ready to leave and head back home.  I reluctantly agreed, slapping her on her ass before she had a chance to cover it with a towel. Once we had our towels, I just had to grab hold of Syd, push her against the wall and give her a parting kiss before leaving to get dressed.

“Syd, these past few days here in Italy were amazing.  Let’s make a point to come back at least once a year,”  I suggested.

“I couldn’t agree more, Bret.  We’ll make plans for next year.  I guess we will be staying here again.”

“Why not? We have an open invitation.”

“True.  We need to find Maria if we can before we leave and thank her for the generous invitation and wonderful night.”

We were finally getting dried and dressed,  although we were teasing each other the whole time.

We headed down to the lobby after we had both teased each other to the brink of orgasm several times. When we got off the elevator and headed to the front desk, there was quite a commotion.  There were several people yelling at each other.  Hotel security, as well as the local police, were there as well.

It turned out Maria`s husband - aside from the infidelity with his secretary - had tried to embezzle money out of the hotel, in which he used a private suite for their liaisons. He was being arrested for stealing from his own law firm and tried to use Maria as his alibi.

“There is no way I was with this thieving, lying, cheating asshole and his tramp last night,” Maria said.  The officer had asked if anyone could verify it.  Maria looked really nervous about telling her story.

“She was with us from late last night till early this morning in our room,” I told the officer while I gave a nod to Maria assuring her we had her back.

“What are you talking about? You said you were at your sister`s. Did you sleep with him last night?” her soon to be ex-husband asked.

“No, I didn`t.  Not that it is any of your business,“ she said matter of factly. “I slept with both of them last night. They were both better than you, too.  Now get out of my hotel and don’t set foot back here again or you will be arrested again for trespassing. Your tramp is not welcome here either.” After hearing all of that, the police escorted him out of the lobby to take him to the station. His secretary followed as well, crying and screaming.

“Well, that was quite a morning, Maria. I am sorry I interjected myself but I felt the need to defend you."

“Stop it right there. Do not apologize.  It was great that you would defend me like that.  I am not sorry for anything that happened this morning or last night. As a matter of fact, I can`t wait to do it again!” Maria said excitedly.

“Maria, we will be back a lot to visit you. That is a promise," Syd told her.  She moved in and gave Maria a long, deep kiss and a parting hug. Maria broke the hug and walked over to me.

“Don`t think you are leaving without giving me a hug and kiss goodbye." She grabbed me and pulled me in to meet her lips with mine. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth.  My hands slid down her back and grabbed a handful of her fantastic booty.  Maria’s hand slid down and grabbed my growing cock in my jeans. "Thank you again.

“I am going to miss this. Syd, take care of this stud, and you better visit me."  Maria walked up and gave Sydnee a kiss on the lips with a lot of tongue as well.

“We will be back. You can always visit us as well. I will email you our address.“

“Syd, thank you for everything!” Maria shouted to us. Syd turned as we were walking out and blew Maria a kiss as well as a sultry little wink.  We would definitely be back to see Maria again.  

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments