Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Downpour - Part 5

"The two mature women spend time together before Conor gets home from school and they have a three way romp"

65
13 Comments 13
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

There was no direct sexual contact between the two mature women, Denise Scott and Mary Lomas, and seventeen-year-old Conor Monroe on Sunday. Conor's parents were home for most of the day as were Denise and Mary's respective husbands.

There were some very raunchy texts between Conor and Denise that night culminating with them each standing at their bedroom windows with lights on as they masturbated facing each other.

Monday had the likelihood of sex when Conor got home from school and before his mother got home from her work but whether both Denise and Mary would be involved was not yet certain. Conor was not yet aware that after he had left Denise's house on Saturday, Denise and Mary had lesbian sex.

About mid-morning on Monday, a happy and horny Denise Scott went to visit her near neighbour, Mary Lomas.

"Hello to you, Denise, good to see you," smiled Mary, on opening her door.

"Hello Mary, I thought that I would come round for a chat," said the also smiling Denise.

"Only a chat?" smirked Mary.

"Well, I did wonder if you might like to show me your bedroom, Mary," replied Denise, very much up for another session of lesbian sex.

"Oh, you slut," laughed Mary.

"Yeah, you and me both," answered Denise, before the two women kissed.

The situation was almost surreal because although Denise and Mary had known each other for years and were friendly enough with each other, they had never been close friends. This closeness had been brought about by Conor Monroe getting caught in a downpour the previous Monday and, discovering that he did not have his door key, being taken into Denise's house. Conor's soaking clothes were gradually removed and a highly sexual situation developed culminating in Conor and Denise fucking on Denise's bed.

Mary, as a renowned gossip, was a threat to any affair between Denise and Conor progressing because if she found out about it, everyone would know about it. Mary's tendency to talk about other people was the reason that she and Denise had never become close friends because Denise simply did not trust her.

It was Mary's surprise visit to Denise's house that brought things to a head because, at the time of Mary's visit, Denise and Conor had just finished a fuck. Despite Denise's evasiveness, Mary spotted Conor's blazer at the bottom of Denise's stairs, and Denise saw no alternative other than to admit what had been going on.

Mary's husband was screwing another female, as was Denise's, so Denise had the idea of suggesting that Mary might like a fucking from Connor, something she eventually accepted. The fact that she had been fucked by the teenager meant that she would not be telling anyone that Denise was having sex with him.

Conor's parents, Simon and Sheila, went out for a few hours on Saturday which led to Conor spending most of their time away having sex with both Denise and Mary. The two women had sex with each other after Conor had gone, Mary with another female for the first time.

"Let me show you my bedroom, Mrs Scott," said Mary.

"You lead the way Mrs Lomas; I will look at your arse," replied Denise.

"I hope that you will do more than look at it when we are on the bed," laughed Mary, starting to climb the stairs. They had each made the other cum with arse play on Saturday.

"Oh yes, if you also do more than look at mine," replied Denise, her hand now on Mary's trouser-covered backside.

"Most certainly," said Mary, as they reached her bedroom. Unlike Denise, Mary still slept in the same bed as her husband although there was no reason to do so and she might not do so for much longer.

"So if this is your bedroom, this must be your bed," said Denise, sitting her arse down on the bed.

"Yep," said Mary, putting a knee on either side of Denise and kissing her visitor as Denise put her hands on Mary's backside.

They kissed with passion and then Denise let herself flop backwards with Mary on top of her.

The kissing continued between the still fully clothed women as their arousal built.

"Clothes off, Mrs Scott," said Mary, getting onto her knees and undoing Denise's blouse.

"And yours, Mrs Lomas," chuckled Denise, undoing Mary's blouse.

Denise struggled out of her blouse whilst still more or less laying on her back whilst Mary removed her blouse.

Mary leaned forward to kiss Denise and Denise took the opportunity to undo Mary's bra and take it off.

"Mmmm, nice tits," said Denise, fondling Mary's breasts.

"Let me have another look at yours," said Mary, encouraging Denise to raise her back from the bed to allow her newly acquired female lover to undo and take off her bra.

They then kissed again, this time with their naked breasts mashing together as Denise pawed Mary's substantial arse.

Both women were wet and there was a mutual agreement that trousers and knickers needed to come off so Mary scrambled off the bed to remove hers as Denise lifted her backside off the bed so that she could take her trousers and knickers down and off.

Denise moved further up the bed and the two completely naked women kissed, caressed and embraced.

Mary shifted down the bed and got her head between Denise's legs and, despite her inexperience in eating cunt, soon drove Denise wild with her tongue. "Fucking hell Mary, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," said the squirming Denise as she came.

A switch of positions found Denise tonguing Mary's snatch and Mary soon loudly came.

They kissed some more before Denise manoeuvred Mary onto her front and started to pay attention to her arse.

Denise applied her lips, tongue, hands and fingers to Mary's buttocks and arse crack and made the older woman orgasm twice.

Denise's backside then got treated similarly by Mary, and Denise's orgasm count increased.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

They completed their lesbian lovemaking in a sixty-nine and then looked forward to their teenage hunk joining them later in the day.

"Fuck, Mary, being with you is electrifying," complimented Denise.

"If I had known sex with you was this good I would have suggested it years ago," replied Mary.

"We should have Conor with us when we are next naked together on a bed," said Denise.

"I wonder if seeing us at it will get him going; not that he needs much to get him going," laughed Mary.

"Mmmm, just thinking of getting another fucking from him is making me wet again," said Denise.

There was no reason why Denise and Mary could not have more sex right now but they decided to get together in Denise's house just before Conor was due home from school. Conor did not yet know that female on female sex was due to be included in the next session making it a true threesome.

Mary went to Denise's house about ten minutes before Conor was due home from school. The women kissed and groped each other's bottoms but were not going to go any further until their teenage lover arrived on the scene.

The women were standing looking out of Denise's window, each with a hand on the other's arse when Conor appeared at the end of the road. Denise hurried to her door to let him in as Mary stood back a bit.

Denise and Mary exchanged long kisses with Conor in turn, and then the women smiled mischievously at each other and then locked lips, much to Conor's surprise.

"Me and Mary are an item too now," Denise explained to Conor, as Mary caressed her arse.

"Fuck! You mean you two...?" started Conor.

"Her cunt tastes good and I love her arse," Mary interrupted.

"So the three of us had better get naked and then do what we want to do on my bed," said Denise.

The three of them went upstairs, on a time limit of sorts because Conor's mum would be home in about two hours, got naked and got on the bed.

To start with, anything within reach of mouth or hand was getting kissed or caressed but then they settled into a situation with Denise's head bobbing up and down on Conor's erection as he fondled Mary's tits and she played with Denise's arse.

Changes in positions had Mary sucking Conor's cock as Denise fingered Mary's cunt and Conor fingered Denise's gash.

It was then deemed time for a penis to make contact with a vagina so after a bit of choreography, this was brand new to all three of them, Mary was on the bed with her legs raised and spread and Denise was on her hands and knees near the foot of the bed. Conor stood behind her looking at her arse, erection at the ready.

Conor eased his cock into Denise's pussy as she buried her head between Mary's legs. For the next several minutes, Conor shafted Denise at various speeds as her lips and tongue played Mary's cunt.

Mary was the first to cum, closely followed by Denise and they continued like this for a while longer with both females again orgasming.

Changes of positions had Denise on her back and Mary on her hands and knees as Conor entered Mary and Mary's mouth went to work on Denise's cunt.

Conor's cock slid in and out of Mary as her tongue lapped at Denise's wet snatch. Denise's body was shaking in orgasm as Mary came with Conor's rigid prick fucking her.

The women were then kneeling side by side with hips touching as Conor surveyed the two sets of buttocks. It was agreed that he would fuck from one woman to the other until he was ready to cum and then he would splatter his semen over the two large backsides.

Denise was to Mary's left and Conor entered her first and commenced fucking her whilst fingering Mary's arse crack with his right hand. Conor had Denise cumming and Mary close to it with the fingering before he moved to his right and started fucking Mary, fingering Denise's arse with his left hand.

Mary came and came again before Conor moved back to Denise but he was not far from cumming himself now.

Conor had Denise orgasming again but then withdrew, just in time, before directing his cock towards one backside and then the other as he ejaculated on the two mature arses. The women shrieked with pleasure and laughter as jets of spunk hit their bottoms.

Denise then licked cum off Mary's buttocks before playing with her arse until Mary came and then Mary replicated. The three of them took a break whilst calculating that they had time for more sex before this party had to break up.

With an eye on the time, Mary and Denise wanked Conor back to full erection before Conor mounted Mary and started fucking her as Denise played with his backside. Conor made Mary cum before Denise was on her back with legs spread as Conor shafted her to orgasm.

Mary and Denise lay side by side with their heads close together as Conor stood above them and wanked until his penis spat cum onto their faces. The women then kissed and licked each other's faces clean of semen.

Time was now getting short because it would not be too long before Conor's mother got home from work and he needed to be home before then. He cleaned himself up and got dressed and, as their respective husbands would be due home quite soon, Denise and Mary showered and got dressed. Conor would shower at home.

There was kissing between all three members of the trio before Conor went home and Mary went soon afterwards.

Their first get-together as a true threesome had been a great success and sex for the three of them looked very promising for the immediate future. Mary and Denise had discovered a liking for lesbian sex, at least with each other, that was new or relatively new to both of them.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments