Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Get-Together

"The three friends start a fire at the butcher shop and it burns all the way back to their place"

9
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

I was just thinking about how you seduced your friend Juanita with my erotic stories, and you and she talked about all things sexual frequently at the office for a couple of weeks. I loved the snippets of your conversation that you shared with me. Then finally, on one Saturday afternoon, we met at the Butcher Shop Restaurant. As we planned online, I brought a couple of my stories to read aloud for you, one that I had written just for the two of you.

I walked into the restaurant to find you and Juanita already there, sitting in one of those semi-private booths near the back corner, both of you wearing the most wonderful summer dresses and looking so intensely sexy.

I came in and sat down. We talked about the weather and ordinary things for about ten minutes. The waitress came and dropped off the menus, then disappeared. She was a sultry-looking young woman of about twenty-four, always moving fast, probably of Indian ancestry.

We chatted a bit about nothing in particular when you started shifting around. Finally, you looked at me and said, “Can you just read the damn story, dammit!”

“Hehe, I like your enthusiasm,” I said.

“I am inclined to agree,” said Juanita. “I am more than a little curious.”

We all had a laugh as Juanita pulled a curious face. With that, I pulled out the printed version of the new story and started reading; we were all already tingling with anticipation because we had described the scene already in our online conversations.

As I was reading, I noticed your summer dresses again, both of you without a bra. Juanita had a cure nipple piercing in her left nipple, and it showed up through the material.

I wondered if you were both wearing panties that show up wet spots. You already knew how wet spots excite me, and how much I like the feeling of touching wet panties.

I knew you liked to wear the silky types for me because you were well aware of how much I like them, and of course, because the friction feels nice too when I touch you there. I was thinking about how I know just from the moans that it generates.

“You wrote that?” asked Juanita.

“Yes,” I said. “I love giving pleasure with words.”

“You definitely got that started here,” replied Juanita.

I was still reading aloud; I saw that you were both looking into each other's eyes while I unfolded the story for you. Your eyes were getting wet, and I could see little stars in them from the restaurant lights.

Your hands moved to my thighs; your touch was like electricity. I kept reading, trying to keep my voice from showing the excitement that I felt. It was hard, no pun intended!

“You are making me so wet,” said Juanita.

“Me too,” you replied. “I wish I could show you right here.”

“So do I,” replied Juanita. “But I am not sure I could resist wanting to touch your wet pussy.”

“I am in full agreement with Juanita,” I said. “We might have a tongue fight over you.”

I saw your nipples pressing through the thin material of your summer dress. I watched you touch your nipples with your finger while Juanita squirmed around in her seat. It felt really good to watch Juanita almost overcome with arousal. This was so dangerous and exciting that I almost burst out of my jeans.

I saw that nobody was looking, so I reached out to tease your nipples, and Juanita saw and started to tease the other one. They became taut under our touch. Luckily we were in a restaurant that has semi-private booths. But they are only semi-private and the waitress was giving us curious looks already.

“The waitress is giving us rather curious looks,” I said.

"Oh yeah, I have been watching her looking at us seductively, she is cute," you replied.

"Yeah, but we have enough to keep us busy for now!" I muttered.

“Juanita and I both agreed that we would love to make her cum,” you stated matter-of-factly.

Juanita and I ran our hands together down over your tummy, remembering at the same time how much you like to have hands on your tummy when you are tingling in arousal. You tried to reach across to run your hands over Juanita’s thighs, but something stopped you.

“Juanita, do you know how much kissing the back of April's neck turns her on?” I asked.

“No, but I think I might just find out,” she replied, getting in position, lifting your hair, and kissing and biting your neck.

You actually moaned most delightfully.

I looked into your eyes, and my cock throbbed with the joy of seeing you feeling nice, arousing sensations.

Oops, the waitress came to take our drink order, so we quickly stopped what we were doing, but I left the story in view on the table. I could see her reading as she waited for our drink order. Judging by her eyes, she liked it too. She became very restless, then departed with our order.

“Stop this, just read the damn story for us,” you said.

“Yeah, Stefano,” said Juanita. “Make us ache even more, and have soaking panties the way you want.”

“Hell, yes!” I exclaimed. “I want you to ache and smell of arousal, but let's wait for the drinks.”

We just talked a bit until the waitress came back with the drinks, but she seemed to take a long time. When she returned, you commented that you noticed that the waitress had her top button undone.

“Hmm, I noticed that too,” I agreed. “Seems she had, and a slight flush to her cheeks as well.”

“Oh well, looks like we are sharing our pleasure a little bit,” said Juanita happily.

I loved it when you leaned over me to kiss Juanita. I have some photos of women kissing, and it is much more erotic than naked bodies, so seeing you kissing in front of me just made me ache so beautifully from my head to my toes, with a special tight feeling in my balls.

I am even starting to feel it again now, just from the memory, even as I write.

Anyway, you broke off in case the waitress might come back, so we just talked a bit more. You described how you felt when Juanita kissed you; oh my, but it was erotic. Then Juanita leaned over and kissed you so passionately again, nibbling your bottom lip, while her hand went to the crotch of my pants and she rubbed me so sweetly, and softly. She is talented; I could see her other hand tweaking at your nipples through your top, and when your eyes opened and met mine I almost passed out from the electric pleasure.

“Fuck, this is dangerous, but nice,” I said.

Oh my, I can feel it now as I remember hearing you moan so softly.

Anyway, with all this happening, I was finding it hard to read so I had to take a break to return the touch to Juanita. Both you and Juanita were wearing summer dresses with soft cotton panties underneath, so I slowly ran my hand up Juanita’s thigh, feeling it get warmer as I went. But I didn’t run it all the way up, while you were kissing her. I stopped and then moved it up the other thigh, stopping just a fraction of a millimetre before her panties which I believe were already soaking wet. I could feel the heat on my hand, and it excited me, but I held back. No hurry.

At that point, it was getting risky. The waitress might come back, so we broke off groping and kissing and just talked.

“Are you multi-orgasmic?” I asked Juanita.

“Yes,” she replied. “I can have up to ten orgasms in the right circumstances.”

I looked at you, and we both had the same thought.

“Let’s create those circumstances tonight,” you and I said together.

How totally amazing, I was with two multi-orgasmic women and we had a whole evening to enjoy.

Juanita’s nostrils were flaring, her nipples taut against her summer dress as we talked, and she was a bit worried because she got very noisy.

You were also pretty aroused. I could see it in the stars in your eyes, the way you squirmed around in your chair. So we decided to tone it down a little bit. After all, the restaurant was just the start. We just sat there, all glowing and aroused, until after dinner, but by then we were really primed.

During dessert, I picked up the story and finished reading it for you both. We talked about the parts that we liked, and what we might try tonight. The heat just kept burning until the waitress brought the bill, her top button no longer undone.

I left her the print-out of the story on the table as a tip, with a note saying, Thanks for taking good care of us. Please enjoy this as I know you will.

After dinner, we left the restaurant to drive back to my place, but the drive itself also proved to be quite interesting, you and Juanita in the back seat while I tried my best to watch the road. What I really enjoyed watching in the mirror was the way you closed your eyes and moaned when her hand first touched your pussy through the wet material of your panties. It sure made it difficult for me to watch the road, so I pulled over for a few minutes just to watch.

I could see Juanita watching me watching you both, and biting her bottom lip as she looked at me in the mirror while she continued to touch you. I found it hard to watch and not touch my aching cock, but I managed with just a few little squeezes, just enjoying the great feeling that seeing you together evoked in me.

A big wet spot was growing where my cock was under the surface of my jeans. When Juanita kissed you passionately and inserted her finger into your wet pussy I almost creamed myself, but somehow I managed not to. I pulled back onto the road and drove off.

In the mirror, I could see Juanita reach into her bag and take out her little vibrator. She noticed me looking.

“I always carry it in my purse, you never know when you will need it,” she explained with a wink.

“I have one too,” you said. “But I don’t want to get caught with it, so I don’t carry it much.”

She switched it on and slowly ran it over your nipple, the sound attracting my attention in the mirror. I could hardly bear it when I heard the little moan from your sweet lips.

“Damn, why is my place so far away,” I mumbled.

Checking Waze, I saw that we only had about ten minutes remaining. The sounds and sights from the back seat had me aching so deliciously.

Concentrating on the road, I finally got us to my place and pulled into the apartment building parking lot.

The two of you were so into each other in the back seat that I had to remind you that we were stopped. You straightened out your clothes, Juanita popped the little vibrator back into her purse, and you got out of the car on slightly wobbly legs.

“Yay,” you and Juanita said together.

“Let’s continue where it is more comfortable,” you added.

We shared a tender, cuddling embrace before heading into my place.

April, do you remember what you said just inside the door?

“Let's take his pants off and make him sit on his hands and watch us,” you said to Juanita.

Naturally, I did not object. I love how intense watching you makes me feel.

You and Juanita shared a big passionate kiss while I put on some music. When I turned around you were standing, one on either side of me, you undoing my belt while Juanita unzipped my fly. Within seconds, my erect wet cock was free, and I was in an advanced state of joy at the attention.

You held my cock in your hand, and you told Juanita that you had had many orgasms from this tool, and you expected it to give you at least one each tonight. Oddly, I blushed as you held my cock in your hand and said this, but Juanita rubbed some of my precum around its head, making me feel like I was burning in my balls.

Juanita then rubbed the precum on your lips and kissed you there, nibbling and kissing in a way that made me get about as hard as it is possible to get without doing some tissue damage. When you stopped kissing, you pushed me back to the chair.

“Now, just sit on your hands, and watch,” you said.

Naturally, I obeyed; the joy of watching you and Juanita making out was all the pleasure I needed for now. But just to tease me a little, you took my cock into your mouth and circled its head with your tongue. I have never loved and lusted for you more than I did at that moment. I reached out and felt one pussy with each hand, and they were both intensely hot and wet. But, it was then your turn with Juanita, so I put my hands under my legs again.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

I sat foolishly on my hands on the chair while you and Juanita got stuck into an awesome kiss, your hands all over each other’s bodies. Hands under dresses, panties pulled to the side, fingers disappearing inside wet pussies, soft moans of delight, it’s all a wonderful blur now.

“It is so beautiful to watch you,” I said. “Just seeing you feeling something so wonderful makes my heart soar.”

What I really loved was how you ground your pelvises into each other’s legs. It was really special and I thank my lucky stars to be able to watch you. The aching in my balls was growing as I watched this; my cock was hard and erect, with precum dripping out and running down over its shaft. I could see my heartbeat in its movements, and when I squeezed my muscles, the pleasure was intense. I had to be careful; I could cum like that without even touching it.

I know how much you like me to watch you when you are masturbating, especially when I cannot resist playing with myself as well, but this was different. I hope my sweet agony also made your pleasure more intense. From your eyes as you watched me, I think it did.

I am always amazed when I see two women fucking each other’s legs; it is just so sweet. Juanita pushed you back on the couch, pushed up your dress and hers, and straddled your right leg. I just knew that there was no more foreplay. Tingles and waves of seriously intense pleasure washed over me as I realised Juanita was going to get off on your leg.

She kissed you on the lips and humped your leg, while at the same time pressing her left leg into your pelvis. Muffled moans through sloppy wet kisses filled the air and inflamed my swollen testicles even more, as pre-cum flowed freely. I was dying to touch it, to rub the precum around the head of my aching cock, but I resisted and in resisting I experienced a feeling that I rarely achieve. It was really awesome.

“So fucking amazing,” I moaned.

Every heartbeat was visible in my cock as a new tiny drop of precum appeared, and a wave of pleasure rolled from the head of my cock to my testicles. Wow, why had we not done this before?

Juanita was writhing on your leg, and breathing like she was riding a cock. Her moans were sensual and conveyed a sense of total trust that we were both there for her, and your whimpering moans mingled with them to create a direct connection between my eyes, ears, and cock.

“Cum for me, Juanita,” you said. “Fuck my leg and cum.”

The pitch of Juanita’s moans increased as she ground her clit into your upper thigh, her left leg pressing into your clit enough to make you whimper but not enough to make you cum.

Suddenly, the pitch changed, and Juanita said, “Oh April, I am cummming.”

The pitch decreased through the last word until it was a guttural grunt, and Juanita’s orgasm gripped her and exploded in her body.

She was greedy, oh my, but she was beautifully greedy. She grabbed the orgasm and controlled it, her muscles tense and her movements slow and deliberate. Finally, Juanita’s orgasm subsided, and I looked at you, your eyes dripping with tears of arousal, your nipples swollen and erect.

Precum was pouring from my throbbing hard cock, and running down the shaft. My hardness could best be described as ‘intensely tight’.

I started to get up to come to your rescue, but you shouted, “No!” and I sat back down, sitting on my hands as agreed.

“Juanita! It's my turn now, don’t fucking fall asleep on me,” you laughed.

“Oh my, that was amazing,” said Juanita. “I have wanted to do that with you since the first time we met on Facebook.”

“I have wanted to sit on your face since we first started fooling around since I first saw those mischievous eyes of yours in the picture of you in a tight bikini with a sheepskin vest,” you replied to her.

Juanita got the cushions off the couch and arranged them on the floor so that your head was just out of reach to take my cock in your mouth. Clever girl!

She lay down so that her legs were on either side of the chair that I was sitting on, and she was still wearing her light blue cotton panties with the crotch now totally soaked and looking so inviting. But I was not allowed to do what I wanted to do, which was rip aside the crotch of those panties and plunge my aching dick into her.

“Come on, April, what are you waiting for? I am dying to taste your pussy, and let's make this bugger really suffer before he gets any release,” Juanita said, indicating in my direction.

You ripped off your panties and straddled Juanita’s face and looked up at me with a look of total joy. I loved you more in that moment than ever, for your trust, for your spirit of adventure, and just for being you.

I was pumping precum, and it was pooling at the base of my cock.

Juanita’s tongue started off by sucking your pussy lips, first left then right, tugging them into her mouth. I could just imagine your musky taste and the silky feel of your pussy lips. I am sure the wetness in Juanita’s panties was becoming more intense. She put two fingers into you and began to fuck you with them, moving them slowly in and out, while her tongue flicked your clitoris, back and forth.

There was no holding back there, skirting the edge as we often like to do. Juanita was going in for the kill, so to speak, and you were into it; your eyes were turning up in their sockets from pleasure. You know how much that drives me wild.

It was only a few minutes when I could see your skin starting to turn darker around your breasts and shoulders, spreading up to your face. Your eyes turned in their sockets, and you made an indescribably sexy sound as your orgasm grabbed hold of you.

“Cumming,” you moaned.

A minute later you screamed, “Cumming again!”

Juanita was in control of this one. By managing her tongue play, she made you cum in three successive waves: an intense one that was overpowering, a medium one that was almost as powerful, and a small one during which you opened your eyes and looked at me with a wonderful look of pleasure and love in your eyes.

“For you, fuck,” you said softly.

Slowly you came down from the last wave, and I yelled, “For fuck sake, I have to fuck someone now or I am going to burst.”

You moved aside so Juanita could get up, and with that just-fucked look on your face you leaned against the couch and sighed so sweetly.

“Poor boy, needs a fuck,” said Juanita. “I guess I can manage another one myself, so let's see what we can do.”

I wanted to jump up and grab one of you, April, but Juanita came over to me and slowly peeled off her soaking wet panties. She pushed the musky wet crotch in my face as she straddled me on the chair. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy, but – tease that she is – she didn’t lower herself so that she engulfed me; she just moved her hips and teased the sensitive head of my wet cock with her slippery pussy lips. I was to be kept in delicious agony for a little while longer.

I started to reach for her hips.

“Uh uh, sit on your hands, or no pussy for you,” Juanita said, holding my cock just a couple of centimetres inside.

“Come on, Juanita, take him inside of you before you kill him,” you said, coming up behind Juanita and kissing her on the neck, your hands reaching round to cup her breasts.

As you twirled your fingers around Juanita’s nipples, she lowered herself until I was all the way inside, and I can tell you that the feeling was exquisite in the extreme. It was like when you are really really thirsty, and then you have a glass of something cold. So immensely satisfying.

“Fucking nice,” I moaned.

She raised herself slowly, and teased my cock head again, rotating her hips, before lowering herself down over me, repeating the whole thing slowly for a few minutes while you just stood back and watched. Of course, you know how much I love that slow tease, moving slowly and feeling every sensation. I know because you love it too.

“I love how you make me feel with those hip rotations,” I mumbled as she did it again on the ‘out’ stroke.

You tried to find a place for yourself, but the angles were all wrong, and straddling me, Juanita had to move up and down. I was in total ecstasy so I did not notice your predicament until you almost fell over.

“Hold still, Juanita,” I said. “I will carry you. And to hell with sitting on my hands!”

I got up and carried her, with my cock still inside her, into the bedroom. I put Juanita down on the bed and continued to move inside her while standing and leaning over the edge of the bed. It was nice, though it was a bit of an awkward angle for me, and we still needed to find a way to get you into the picture.

We fumbled around for a while, trying to find a comfortable fit.

“I know, come in me from behind, and April can get underneath and suck my pussy,” Juanita said.

That can be a bit of a challenge but that’s what we did. Juanita knelt on the edge of the bed, with her legs wide and her pussy looking up at me from the back. I stood up and entered her soft and yielding pussy from behind. You were lying on your back underneath, your tongue already flicking Juanita’s clitoris when I began my slow, deliberate, calculated movements in and out of Juanita’s hot, wet pussy.

As I moved in and out, I held Juanita’s waist and pulled her towards me with each thrust. The curve of her buttocks and the shape of her back were so sexy, I almost wanted to stop and just enjoy the view.

My balls were banging the top of your head on the ‘in’ stroke, but it didn’t seem to matter; we were all feeling delightful things.

Over Juanita’s shoulder, I saw your hand go to your pussy, and your fingers making slow circles of your clitoris. I was going slow and deliberate with Juanita, slowing or pausing occasionally, to give emphasis to the sensations and enhance the anticipation.

Much as rests make good music, pauses make a great fuck.

It was not long before Juanita was moaning, telling us her pleasure, her breathing increasing in intensity. I have to admit though, she knows how to be greedy because a couple of times her breathing, the flush on her skin, and the tenseness of her muscles suggested that she was on the edge of orgasm. Instead of rushing over the edge, however, she relaxed.

“No wait, I want it to last,” she said in that sexy deep tone that comes with skirting the edge of orgasm.

I managed to reach around and stroke Juanita’s nipples while we slowed down for her to come back from the edge. They were tight and the little sensitive bumps around them were also tight and felt nice under my fingertips.

We continued like this for a while, getting to the edge and Juanita asking us to wait. Then you asked us to wait until we could all cum together. But eventually, we were all ready for a big three-way orgasm.

“Yes, I am going to cum,” Juanita cried.

The word “cum” was a five-syllable word decreasing in pitch. You increased the fervour of your own masturbation and dug your face into Juanita.

Your muffled squishy screams were the trigger that sent me over the edge, and suddenly, there we were, the three of us having one big orgasm.

“Let’s cum,” I yelled, unable to stop even if I wanted to.

I had been skirting the edge of an orgasm for some time, so when I finally let go, it felt like massive, overwhelming waves that started in my testicles and flowed down my cock and all over my body.

I never lost my focus; indeed, focusing on you and Juanita made the orgasm more intense. So I saw Juanita’s skin flush as the orgasm washed over her, and caught glimpses of the same happening to you. I love the way your eyes roll up when you start to cum; it’s the only thing I missed about this position.

When the waves of our shared orgasm finished, I think we were all three of us were ready to collapse, so somehow we disentangled and all crawled to the pillows of my king-sized bed and huddled together, cooing at one another, drifting away in post-coital bliss. How awesome it is to be human, to share love and pleasure with one another so wonderfully.

The sounds and smells of our lovemaking must have been overpowering; it’s a pity we didn’t record it all. Maybe next time!

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors