Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twinned

"Jenny learns about a whole new side of her boyfriend, and loves it."

71
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Stretching me a bit out of my orientation but I hope you enjoy it."

“Yeah, just about five miles north of Reno. Call me back when you get close, and I will talk you in, cool?” Danny said to whoever it was that had called him. 

“Yeah, I am stoked; it’s been too long, bro,” he added. 

Jenny sat on the other end of the couch, listening and wondering who had called.  She noticed Danny’s demeanor had changed; something about this “bro” guy was special to him. 

“Who was that, babe? Sounded like an old friend or someone?” She asked when he had ended the call. 

“Babe,” she repeated, noticing his mind was somewhere else, far away from their cabin home. 

“Huh, oh, yeah, that was a friend, an old friend from high school. We served in the Marines together until I got out,” Danny answered.  “It's been like a year since I’ve seen him.” 

“He got a name,” she chuckled.  “What’s wrong, baby?” 

“James.  His name is James. Sorry, I am having all kinds of flashbacks, that’s all.” 

“I can tell, who is this guy, anyway?” 

“Well, we ran together in high school, and had some pretty memorable times.”   

“Yeah, like what,” Jenny pried. 

“Shit, like everything. Football, partying, girls.  Man, the things we did,” Dan answered, shaking his head, a very happy, fond smile forming on his face. 

“So, tell me, I’m dying to know why you’re all giddy and shit after that call.  Please, tell me!” 

“He’s on his way to the Naval Station in Fallon and is coming through and wanted to get together.  He doesn’t have to report until Monday afternoon, so he thought maybe we could hang out for the weekend. Is that cool?” 

“Yeah, I’d like to meet him. For sure, after your reaction,” Jenny smiled. 

“He will be here just about seven o’clock, so we have time to get some steaks, and make sure we got some good tequila, too, ok,” 

“Yeah, we’re covered on the booze, and I got some good weed if you guys want to party.” 

“Cool, thanks!” 

“Danny, spill it!  You’re like a kid that’s just got a call from Santa; tell me!” 

“Man, you sure you want to hear this?” 

“Hell, yes!  I’m dying to know what’s going on here!” 

“Ok, so we were called the Twins in high school because he’s bulky like me, the same height and weight. 

We were defensive ends on the football team, ruined a lot of teams’ days, we were brutal.” 

“Wow, two of you, shit. He got a huge cock like you too?” Jenny smiled.   

“Yeah, he’s hung too; that’s the main part of the ‘Twin’ thing,” Danny replied. 

“So, we teamed up with a lot of girls, you know, double-teamed them.  They all had a saying, ‘I’m going to get twinned, tonight.’”   

“Shit!  Lucky girls!” 

“Ha, yeah, like I said, pretty good times.  The thing is, it turned into something else with me and James.” 

“Really, what do you mean?” Jenny asked, her curiosity spiked. 

“Well, um, it’s close when you’re double penetrating a girl, right?  So, one night, we had Susan McKinzie, the head cheerleader, of course, and we were putting it to her.” 

“Head cheerleader, of course,” Jenny chuckled.  “Go on, I’m dying to hear.” 

“She was lying on James, riding his cock, moaning like a whore, and I was ramming my cock in her ass.” 

“My face was close to his, and it just felt right; I leaned in and kissed him, and he kissed me back. Fuck, what a moment!” 

“Oh my god, you’re kidding me, right?”  

“No, fuck no, I’m not kidding you.  I busted the biggest nut into Susan right then, and so did he!” 

“Holy shit, that is so fucking hot!  You’re turning me on,” Jenny whispered.   

“So, are you telling me you’re gay?  I haven’t picked up on that; you’re a fucking animal in bed with me.” 

“I don’t know about gay or anything, but all I know is it became a thing with us when we were putting it to a girl, then...” 

“What, then what?” Jenny asked. 

“Well, then there was this one night, we were with Susan again, and he was going down on her, and, well, his ass was in the air, and without thinking, I spit on my hand, rubbed some on his ass, then I pushed my cock inside him and fucked him, right there with his mouth on Susan’s pussy making her cum.” 

“Holy mother of God,” Jenny moaned. 

“Yeah, I locked eyes with her; she smiled through her moaning, and watched me fuck James; it was surreal.” 

“Wow, I’m getting wet, baby.  Fuck!” 

“So, after that, it just seemed to happen more and more, one of us fucking the other with a girl with us.  

Then soon, it was me and James and Susan and another girl, and we had a free for all, you know, an orgy or something like that.” 

“So, you’d share the girls, or what?” Jenny pried. 

“Well, yeah, but it would usually start with the girls in a sixty-nine, and James and I doing the same thing.  I’d be sucking his cock while he sucked mine. Fuck, my cock is getting hard just talking about this,” Danny told her.   

“Oh my god, that’s hot; girls love to see guys fucking and sucking each other.  You think he might want to hook up with you?” 

“Babe, we are much more than just the twins.  When we served together, we fucked each other regularly in the showers, or wherever we could.  Hell, we twinned a lot of officers too, men and women both while we were there.” 

“Fuck, soaping each other up, huh? So fucking hot,” Jenny moaned. 

 “And we would even take leave together and hit someplace in Europe for a couple of weeks; such good memories,” Danny replied, his mind going back in time. 

“Wow, maybe I should just get a room and let you boys go at each other,” Jenny laughed. 

“No, you don’t have to do that, but are you cool if things happen?” 

“Hell yes, you can even call me Susan if you want!  Just as long as I get those nice cocks in my holes, I’m game for anything!” 

“Ha, you're kidding; you’d be okay with it?” 

“Yeah, I’m no saint, baby. Like I said, watching two studs fuck is one of the hottest things around!” 

“Man, you’re amazing, let’s just see how things go, but I hope you don’t mind; I want to be with him.” 

“Honey, I got that vibe when you were on the phone with him; it’s okay.  I love you, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up someone you’re in love with.” 

“Wow, nobody ever put it like that.  Thinking back, maybe you’re right, but I love you too, baby,” Danny said, sliding over and kissing Jenny. 

“Oh, I know, but you’ve just been with me for what, six months?  You have much more of a history with James. We’re cool, baby,” she smiled before kissing him back.   

****** 

“Man, that was a fantastic dinner; thanks, Jenny,” James said as he finished off the prime rib. 

“Glad you enjoyed it, and happy you’re here, and I got to meet you!” Jenny replied.   

“It’s so cool of you guys to put me up for the weekend; I’ve wanted to connect with you, Danny, since I got stationed in Oakland,” James said.  “It’s been too long.” 

“Yeah, for sure, it’s been too long. I’ve missed you, bro,” Danny said as he locked eyes with James.   

“Me too, for real,” James replied. 

“You two are so cute.  Why don’t you go get the hot tub going and catch up on old times,” Jenny chuckled.  

“I’ll clean up this mess and join you.  I’ve got some good weed, so maybe I can get you two high, and talk you out of your clothes,” she offered. 

“Shit, I’m game!” James replied before thinking.   

“I mean, if you’re cool with that,” he chuckled to Danny. 

“Let’s see, it does sound like a good idea, though,” Danny smiled, giving Jenny a knowing glance. 

“Damn, I can’t wait,” Jenny giggled.  “Now, get out of here unless you’re gonna help clear the dishes,” she ordered, chasing them through the back door. 

She watched the two hunks walk out the door, realizing they really did look like twins.  Both were about six foot four inches tall, at least 230 lbs each, and built.  

“Damn, I wonder if I can survive a weekend with those two,” she whispered. 

After cleaning the kitchen, Jenny poured herself a shot of tequila and threw it back, taking all of it at once.  After sucking on a lime wedge, she headed into the master suite.   

“I gotta get freshened up if I’m going to put out for those studs,” she giggled. 

After a quick shower and shave, Jenny walked out of the master suite in a white sheer robe that barely covered her ass.  She’d pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail that hung down between her shoulder blades nearly to her crack. 

She also had taken a chance and rubbed a bit of Vaseline onto her asshole, and pushed some inside her tight little pucker as she had a plan for the two studs in the hot tub. 

As she headed through the kitchen, she took another shot of tequila, shaking her head as it went down, giving her shivers, and foregoing the lime wedge.   

Before leaving the kitchen, she pulled a Ziplock bag out of one of her kitchen drawers that held some joints and headed out onto the back deck. 

As she reached the deck, she froze and stared at the stunningly sexy situation that she’d come upon. 

James and Danny were naked, sitting side by side on the deck of the hot tub, backs against the wall, kissing each other. 

Their bald, nine-inch cocks were in each other’s hands, stroking each other with their legs hanging into the water.   

The muscle-bound hunks had matching, tribal warrior breast tattoos on their left breasts that ran over their shoulders and onto their upper arms. 

“Holy Mother of God!” Jenny moaned as she took in the sight.  “Those cocks, no wonder they call them twins...I gotta have them, now,” she said to herself. 

She set the joints down on the table on the deck, shed her robe, and then headed toward the hot tub. 

“Shit, baby, we didn’t know you were out here!” Danny exclaimed as she approached, releasing his lover’s cock. 

“Oh, don’t stop, baby; please continue,” Jenny replied as she settled into the hot tub and began making her way toward them. 

“Goddamn, you boys have some nice cocks,” she said lustfully as she reached the two lover boys. 

Danny and James looked down at her in the water, dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. 

“You two are so fucking gorgeous, do you know that?” Jenny asked as she reached for them.   

She took their cocks in her hands and began to stroke them. 

“So, here’s the deal; I’ve never had two cocks in me at one time, so I need you boys to fix that, okay?” she asked playfully as she lowered her mouth onto James’ cock and began sucking on his purple mushroomed head. 

“Ah fuck, bro, is this ok?” James moaned to Danny as Jenny pushed her mouth further down his cock.  His hand immediately went to the back of her head, pushing it down. 

“Yeah, it’s cool, bro.  Once she gets something in her head, there is no shaking it,” Danny chuckled, watching his girlfriend take James’ cock into her throat. She had her tongue on his balls before she started bobbing up and down on his thick rod. 

“Fuck yes,” James moaned, laying his head against the wall, getting totally into the blowjob Jenny was giving him. 

“I can’t believe this is happening like this.  It is exactly what I wanted; to be free with you, Danny, this weekend.  And here, your girl is sucking my cock. Fucking perfect, just like the old days,” he sighed. 

“Yeah, bro, me too.  We can have a no-limits weekend with Jenny here, a fuck fest. How cool is that?” Danny replied, his hand replacing Jenny’s on his cock. He began to stroke it again as she was giving James her full attention. 

Jenny raised off James’ cock and started stroking it, drool running onto her thirty-six DD tits. “Perfect is right."   

RaffaellaTosi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaffaellaTosi

"Boys, I am yours to use all weekend; you get a stiffy and need somewhere to put it; use me, got it?  Oh, and if you fuckers start to go easy on me, it’s over.  I want you to use me like a needy whore, make me moan, and make me sore.  You understand me, boys?” 

“Fuck, yeah, I’m down,” James replied. 

“Yeah, baby, we can do that,” Danny replied. 

“Good, now let’s do this ‘Twin’ thingy, then you boys, and get your gay on, however you want, cool?” 

“Damn baby, so cool,” Danny replied, giving James a fist bump.  “Let’s do this, bro!” 

“Ok, Danny boy, I want to ride your cock on that bench over there, and I want to be looking into your eyes, when your lover boy, James, here drives his lady killer up my tight little ass,” Jenny said, looking into her man’s eyes. 

“Well, don’t beat around the bush; just tell me what you’re thinking, baby,” Danny replied with a chuckle. 

“I mean it.  Like how cool it will be to be looking into your eyes, as your lover makes me a member of your famous, ‘Twinned’ club?” Jenny smiled back. 

“Pretty hot, I must tell you. Ok, I’m in. Let James be the first of us to be in your ass; I have all weekend to finally get to feel your tight ring around my thick cock,” Danny told her. 

“Yes, you do.  And once you’ve had my backdoor for the first time, you’ll want it more and more, you dirty fuck,” Jenny smiled. 

“Yes, finally,” Danny smiled as he stood up and headed over to the weight bench at the side of the deck. 

“Come on, baby, let’s get you twinned,” he said as he reached the bench. 

“I’m coming, baby, fuck, this is so hot,” Jenny replied.  “Come on, James,” she added. 

“I’m right behind you, boss,” James laughed. 

“Ha, ok, I’ll chill some.  I’m just so turned on, sorry,” Jenny said softly. 

She watched Danny sit on the end of the weight bench, then lying back a bit, his hands on the edges of the bench, holding himself up.   

He opened his legs widely, his thick cock standing erect, balls hanging. 

“Fuck, baby, are we really going to do this?” she asked. 

“Oh yes, you started this, and there is no turning back now.  You’re so flushed, baby.  I haven’t seen you this red very often,” he smiled. 

“I’m so fucking turned on, baby.  I mean, this is one of my biggest bucket list things, and here we are,” she whispered as she lifted her right leg and straddled him, his cock pushing against her opening. 

Jenny rotated and flexed her hips, lining up, then feeling his mushroom cockhead settle inside her opening.  “Fuck I love your cock, baby,” she moaned before she pushed down on him, moaning softly as he began to stretch her as she made her way down his long, thick cock. 

Settling onto him, her pussy lips and ass touching his balls, “Fuck baby, you fill me so full.  Fuck I love having you in me,” she whispered before she kissed him passionately. 

“And I love being in you,” Danny answered as she broke the kiss, pulling back and locking eyes with him. 

“Hey, suck my cock some; get me hard enough to push into that tight asshole,” James said, pulling Jenny and Danny out of their gaze.   

Jenny naturally turned her head and opened her mouth, being shocked as she watched James’ lovely cock slide into Danny’s welcoming mouth. 

Danny’s eyes closed, a lustful, loving expression on his face.  “Oh, you beautiful cocksucker!” Jenny hissed as she watched her man take his lover’s huge cock into his mouth, his cheeks sucking in as he began to bob back and forth on James’s cock. 

“Ah, fuck bro, you have no idea how I have missed this.  Nobody sucks my cock better than you, fuck!” James moaned, his hand on Danny’s head, Jenny’s face right there, close enough to lick it. 

Danny put his hand on James’ ass, and pulled him toward him, then pushed onto his cock, gagging slightly before running his tongue over James’ ball sack. 

“Fuck yes, take it all, lover,” James ordered, pushing against his face, then pulling out and beginning to piston in and out of his mouth. 

“Fucking hot!” Jenny groaned as she began to bounce on Danny’s thick cock.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum already,” she squealed before she drove down onto him, and shuddering through her first orgasm. 

Danny pulled off of James' cock and turned to kiss Jenny.   

Before they could kiss, James slid his glistening cock between both of them, the lips and tongues rubbing it as he slipped it back and forth. 

With eyes locked, Danny and Jenny froze as James fucked both of their lips. 

“Fuck, this is a first, so hot,” he moaned, leaving his mushroomed cockhead trapped between them both. 

“Fuck yes, two cock sluts at once, so hot,” James said.  “I think it’s time, you two.  I’m hard enough to get into that little asshole of yours, Jenny.  You ready to be twinned?” he asked. 

“Fuck yes, I’ve been ready since dinner,” Jenny whispered. 

She looked into Danny’s eyes as James moved behind her.  “I love you, baby; thanks for this,” she smiled. 

Danny’s eyes were glazed; he was somewhere else.   

“Now, I want you to fuck me hard, you hear?” she asked.  “Fuck me like you did that slut cheerleader, Susan.  Rage fuck me, you understand,” she pushed before kissing him; then, as she pulled away, she bit his lower lip, causing him to groan. 

She felt fingers enter her asshole roughly.  “Fuck!” she yelled out. 

Danny grabbed her by the waist, lifting her off of his body, then began to fuck up into her harder than he had ever fucked her.  “Fuck, yes!  Fuck me, you mother fucking cocksucker!” she screamed, feeling James push his cockhead against her tight ring. 

As Danny continued to roughly fuck her pussy, fire shot through her asshole as James pushed into her ass hard, not caring to let her relax. 

“Oh, my fucking God!” she moaned, hanging her head and shaking it from side to side as the two monster cocks assaulted her fuck holes.  

For what seemed like hours, all she could do was groan and moan; she had no control, or say over what was happening to her at that moment.  

She raised her head, locking eyes with Danny, but it was nothing like the Danny she knew. She saw pure lust-filled determination. No love, just animalistic rage. 

She began to speak just as her second orgasm hit her.  She opened her mouth, but no words came out.   

Her eyes rolled back into her head, as she quaked through the hardest orgasm she had ever felt.  She hung her head and began to moan. 

James increased his pace, fucking her stretched-out asshole with the same rage she was feeling from Danny.  She realized then she was just their fuck hole, or in this case, fuck holes.   

Feeling hands striking her ass cheeks, along with the two woman-splitting cocks pistoning in and out of her, caused her to cum again; this time was so intense, she lost control of everything, pissing and cumming all over her lovers. 

With gibberish spilling out of her mouth, she felt James’s cock swell in her asshole, his hot cum filling her ass.  

Then as if it was planned, Danny froze and began to fill her steaming, sore, pussy with his seed.  She had never felt as full as she was then, two cocks twitching inside her, separated by just a thin membrane.   

James finished pumping her full of cum and pulled out of her asshole, leaving it gaping open.  It was open enough for her to feel the cool night air on her ring.   

As her asshole twitched and tried to close, Danny also pulled out of her, leaving her feeling incredibly empty. 

She collapsed onto his chest, trying to get her head around what had just happened and catching her breath at the same time.   

She closed her eyes, not believing what she had just experienced.  

Danny felt her shudder, then relax and melt onto him. He knew that she had passed out. 

****** 

Jenny opened her eyes and took a minute to get her bearings. She was on a chase lounge on the deck, her see-through robe covering her, failing at keeping her warm. 

She raised her head, and looked around, catching sight of her two muscle-bound lovers lying on their sides in a sixty-nine position on the deck at the foot of her lounge. 

“You sexy cocksuckers,” she moaned as she slid her hand down over her bald mound to squeeze her pussy. “Owe, fuck,” she groaned.  

She looked down and watched her man, swallow James’ cock to his balls as James was doing the same with Danny’s monster cock. “You sexy mother fuckers, goddamn, that’s hot,” she hissed and more tenderly squeezed her sore pussy. 

“That’s it, clean my love juices off your cocks, you sexy man bitches!” she moaned, rubbing her clit a bit. 

The two lovers seemed oblivious to the fact that Jenny had come too; they were far too deep in their erotic, gay lovers’ reunion. 

Jenny reached for the baggy on the side table of her chase, removing one of the joints in it and the lighter.  

She lit the thinly rolled joint and took two big hits off it, holding the smoke in as long as she could before it expanded and caused her to cough, then exhale. 

“So sexy,” she whispered before she took another hit and laid her head back. 

Jenny was snapped out of her daze when James spoke, “Bro, I want you bad, gotta have that ass,” he told Danny, who still had his mouth balls deep on James’ cock. 

She watched as Danny slowly pulled off his lover’s cock, then looked into James’ eyes.  

“I thought you’d never ask,” he smiled.  

Danny untangled himself from James’ legs and laid back on the deck. He pulled his legs back at the knee and opened them as wide as he could for his lover. 

With his cock standing straight up, he beckoned his lover. “Take me, bro, only you, forever,” he told him. 

Jenny took another big hit from the joint, sucked the air in, and sat back to watch the show. Exhaling slowly, she ran her hand over her mound and began to jill herself. “Fuck yes, it’s about time they fucked,” she said under her breath. 

James moved between Danny’s legs, spitting on his lover's asshole, then rubbed it in. 

“I’ve missed this, so much, bro,” Danny told him.  

“Yeah, bro, me too,” James replied as he pushed his mushroomed cockhead against Danny’s star. 

“Fuck yes, boys,” Jenny moaned softly as she worked her pussy harder. “Nothing like guys fucking,” she added. 

James pushed his cockhead into Danny’s ass, and with a loud groan, he pushed into him until his balls hit his lover’s ass. “Oh, fuck yeah,” was all he could muster. 

“Take me, take that ass, bro. Fuck, I love how you feel inside me!” Danny moaned, pulling his legs back further, giving himself to his man. 

“Your ass, fuck. It feels good,” James told Danny as he grabbed his thick cock and began to stroke him as he fucked his ass. 

“Fuck, yes, stroke me, bro, fuck that ass!” Danny said loudly, not caring who heard it. “My ass is yours, bro; fuck, I love your cock in me!” 

Jenny took another hit from her shrinking joint, her free hand feverishly working her clit. The scene in front of her had her crazy hot, “Goddamn, that’s so fucking sexy. My man is another man’s bitch right now! Fuck!” 

“Fuck me!” Danny yelled, his cock beginning to steadily ooze cum from James working over his prostrate so much. 

“You’re such a good fuck, bro,” James told him, his hand covered in Danny’s cum as he pumped his thick rod roughly into Danny's ass. “Fuck, bro, I’m gonna nut inside you, fuck yes!” 

“Yes, fucking cum in me, fill my ass, bro!” Danny pleaded. “I’m close too, bro, fucking cum in me!” 

James stroked Danny’s cock roughly as he slammed one last time into his man’s ass. 

“Fuck, cumming, bro!” he moaned as he began to spurt rope after rope of his cum into Danny. 

Danny lost control when he felt James’ warm cum inside him and nutted all over his chest and stomach. “Fuck, bro, so fucking good,” he moaned once he was done emptying his balls onto himself. 

“Fucking hot! Fuck!” Jenny moaned as her belly quivered, and she spasmed through her intense orgasm. “You fuckers are so fucking hot,” she yelled out after she came. 

“Fuck, I didn’t know you were awake, babe,” James chuckled as he pulled his shrinking cock out of Danny. 

“Yeah, thought you were long asleep, or we wouldn’t have done that right here,” Danny added. 

“Shit, you boys better not start hiding on me now, we got two more days of this fucking, and I want to be part of it all, even if I am just watching and rubbing one out, got it!” Jenny snapped back. 

“Yeah, I hear you,” James replied. 

“Me too, baby, fuck fest for all,” Danny said with a smile. 

“Good! Now you girls want something to eat?” Jenny chuckled. 

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments