Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak and Andres are Joined By Olivia

"Zak pumps sticky stuff into Andres tight opening and is joined by Olivia."

7
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I was lying in the bed looking into the bathroom mirror and I saw Andres standing with a black thong. My eyes were fixed on his tight cheeks. The front of the thong was bulging from his manhood. My thoughts were dirty about what I wanted to do to him. He dropped the brush on the floor and when he bent over, I had a magnificent view of his tight hole. For a split second, I wanted to rush in and bury my face between his cheeks. His skin looked so smooth and he was hairless. I felt my manhood starting to swell. It was hard to control my emotions.

My thoughts were interrupted as the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hi Zak, I hope this is not a bad time,” said Olivia.

“No, I am just in bed doing nothing.”

“Too bad, but you could be doing something,” said Olivia.

“Are you calling to torture me?”

“I was having some dirty thoughts, so I had to call. When I saw you holding Andres’s pretty dick, I was about to rush in. After you had him erect all I thought about was how good it would feel in my mouth. There is nothing like sucking a pretty dick with dripping lubricant,” said Olivia.

“I don’t think it is appropriate that we should have this conversation.”

“Zak, we are beyond that point with what I know and what I saw. I do not think you want me to tell anyone,” said Olivia.

“You are right and what do you want?”

“I am glad that you asked. I have never seen two guys make love and while I was here thinking about it my panties are soaked. The thought of looking at two dicks fully erect in my hands just makes me shake. I masturbated hard and had an intense orgasm. Zak, I must see both of you together. I think the three of us can have some nasty fun,” said Olivia.

“I guess there is nothing I can stay to talk you out of this.”

“Tell me that you would not want me to put some warm oil on my hand and then hold your limp dick and squeeze it until you get hard. I would stroke you up and down until I see your clear lube at the tip. As my hand goes up and down your ass cheeks begin to tingle, and you feel a sensation in your balls. You start to breathe harder and you raise your hips as if you are making love to my hand. I whisper in your ear 'Will you cum for me, baby?' You can never get used to the feeling of your dick pulsating when you want to release. You grunt and then tense up and the first load jets out the tip of your dick. Yes, it is hot and sticky. Tell me you do not want it and I will leave you alone,” said Olivia.

 

“Well, I think you have talked me into it. I am not going to tell Andres. Let me give you the address and I will leave the door unlocked. When you get here be quiet when you enter. We will play it from there. Do not take long.”

“Zak, I am already on the road and I will be there in about ten minutes,” said Olivia.

I was hoping that Olivia would rush because I am so horny from talking with her. The more I looked at Andres the more I wanted to caress his tight opening.

I walked into the bathroom and put my arms around Andres. I started to kiss around his neck and sucked on his earlobe. My hand was rubbing his bare chest as I moved down to his semi-hard dick. I turned him around to face me.

“Zak look at how pretty your dick is when it’s erect. I love the feel in my hand. I know that it would feel better someplace tight. I know that you would like to take my virginity,” said Andres.

“I will do anything that you want me to do.”

“I do want you to fill me with your sticky cum. I have had fantasies about feeling your hard manhood slipping into my tight opening as my muscle wraps around your shaft. I get so horny thinking about it,” said Andres.

I turned Andres around and had him place his foot up along the ledge. I got behind him on my knees and I looked to see his hairless tight smooth anal opening. I reached up to play with his balls. I sucked each one in my mouth. I could hear him moan. I let my tongue slide along the sides of a tight hole. I saw his muscle twitch each time I made contact.

“I feel like I want to explode. Oh, Zak. It feels so good. Keep licking me. Please. Please do not stop. I never knew it would feel good to have my anal opening licked like you are doing. Yes, baby do not stop,” said Andres.

I had my tongue flat over his opening as Andres was moaning. I felt something touch my foot and I turned to look, and it was Olivia naked. She had two fingers buried in her hairless vagina. She was out of sight where Andres could not see her.

“Zak, please fuck me. I need to feel you in. Please I want your dick in me. I have waited so long for this,” said Andres.

I walked Andres to the bed and had him close his eyes. His rock-hard dick was pointing towards his head. I motioned for Olivia to come and suck Andres. I watched her tongue make small circles around the tip as she tasted his precum before she took his manhood in her mouth. Andres had his hips off the bed.

“Zak suck me, baby. Yes. It feels so good. Agghh. Oh my! I feel like I can cum at any minute. Your mouth is wet and warm,” said Andres.

“What is going on? What is Olivia doing here?” said Andres.

“It is a long story, but I think you will like what we have planned for you. So, lay back and enjoy yourself.”

“Andes, I want you to lick my pussy. I want to feel your tongue sucking my lips. I want to cum all over your face,” said Olivia.

I had Andres to lift his legs so that he had his tight hole exposed for me to get my manhood deep in him. I applied some lube to my dick to make it easy to slip in. I held my head in my hand and I rubbed a finger over his opening. I slipped a couple of fingers in to get him loose.

“Oh, Zak. Yes, baby. It feels so good and go slow. Move your fingers around. I feel like cuummiinngg,” said Andres.

It was hard making out Andres’s words with Olivia’s pussy in his face.

“Andres your tongue feels like magic. Suck my pussy good. I want cum all over your face. Yes. Please. Go deeper. Yes, right there. I am cuumiinngg. Yes. Deeper. Faster. Yes. Yes, “yelled Olivia.

While Olivia was licking Andres's lips, I had the head of my dick pushing up against Andres’s tight hole.

“Oh, Zak. Your head feels so big. Go slow, baby. Yes. Just push your head in. Aghhh. Yes. Fill me up,” said Andres.

“You feel so tightly gripping my dick. I want to get my head in over my rim. I love the feel as it goes in and your muscles grip me.”

Olivia walked around to look.

“Zak, it looks so sexy with your dick in his ass. I like the way it slides in. Pull the head out and slowly push it back. Can you cum from doing that? This is sexy seeing Andres getting fucked” said Olivia.

“Zak, push your dick in. Fill me, baby. I want to feel you fucking me. Yes. Oh yes. I want it. Cum in me,” moaned Andres.

Olivia swung her legs over Andres and slide back to get his dick in her wet and waiting pussy.

“Andres I want to feel you shoot your cum in me. Your dick feels so good baby. Push it deeper in me. Yes. Please make me cum,” said Olivia.

I was trying to stay focused as I felt the tightness around my dick. Andres was so tight as my dick was sliding back and forth.

“Zak, I can feel you pulsating in me. Go slow I want to feel all of you. Fuck me good. Yes. So good. I want to make you cum in me”, said Andres.

There was a heavy aroma of sex in the air. The only noise was moaning.

“Andres I am ready to cum baby. Please let me feel your stuff squirting in my pussy. Give it to me baby. Yes. I want it in deeper,” said Olivia.

“Zak, I hope you are ready to unload in me. I am about to fill Olivia and we all can cum together,” said Andres.

“Oh, it feels so good Andres. Your muscle is squeezing my dick. You are going to make me cum. Yes. Now. Agghhh. Yes, baby, it is so good.”

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Both Andres and Olivia tensed together and screamed out as they had a mutual orgasm. Andres had raised his hips off the bed. We all froze for a few minutes before we relaxed. We were exhausted and no one moved. My dick had slipped from the tight grip as my cum trickled from his tight anal opening.

“Zak it felt wonderful having you buried in me. It was better than I thought. I loved how I was feeling your dick pulsating and right before you came your head did get larger,” said Andres.

Andres left the room a get some water.

“Zak this was wonderful, but I want you alone just the two of us. I am a nasty girl, and we can do some nasty stuff together. There is a fantasy that I have had about you and I want to explore it. I did not get a chance to have you buried in my pussy. I want you to explore my pretty tight anal opening and I know you will love it. I want you to squirt your hot stuff in me,” said Olivia.

“I don’t know about getting nasty, but you might be in for a surprise. I will admit that having you upfront in class has made it hard for me. A weakness is slender legs and yours are beautiful and with stockings, they standout. I never let you catch me staring. This is something I grew up liking. In high school, I was in heaven with the girls wearing short skirts. I always rushed home and had long masturbation sessions.”

“Speaking of masturbation that is high on my list. It is sexy watching a guy fisting his dick until he squirts. When I saw the two of that was my fantasy of seeing you guys jerking off and seeing your cum shot on each other's dick,” said Olivia.

“Zak, I want you horny so no playing with yourself for a week. I want you to build up a nice load for me,” said Olivia.

“I will agree with that as long as you do not tease me in class and keep your legs closed.”

“I am not going to promise but I will think about it,” said Olivia.

Olivia did not go out of her to tease me, but she made sure that I was given every opportunity to see her beautiful legs. I could feel my fluids leaking from my dick during class. It was Friday and that morning there was an envelope on my desk, Olivia had left a pair of red panties for me to wear. We were going to meet on Saturday night at her place.

I arrived at the designated time and Olivia greeted me at the door in a matching black bra and panty set and thigh high stockings. She looked amazing. We walked to the living room. Olivia removed all my clothes except my panties.

“Looking at your bulge you must like the feel of the panties. You can tell me,” said Olivia.

“Yes, I like the way they feel. I used to steal my sister’s panties and wear them. I felt so sexy, but I never wore them to school for fear of getting caught by the guys.”

Olivia walked up close to me and started to rub my body but touched me everywhere except for my dick. I wanted to feel her hands holding me. She was licking my ear lobes and kissing me on my neck.

“Come over by the chair. Olivia reached for my panties. You must be excited by the stains from your lubricant. You must be ready to give me some of your stick stuff. This is going to be yummy,” said Olivia.

My dick sprang out when Olivia took off my panties.

“Look at this, nice and erect and meaty. The head of your dick looks delicious and I need a taste before you get started,” said Olivia.

I watched as Olivia opened her mouth and took the head of my member and suck lightly around the head. I jerked from the feeling.

“Calm down baby because I do not want you shooting too soon,” said Olivia.

My dick left her mouth with a popping sound.

I sat down in the chair with my legs spread. Olivia was in another chair in front of me with the legs spread. I have a good view of her beautiful, shaved pussy, and smooth lips. Juices were leaking from her. She pushed a finger in her pussy and took her finger and rubbed it across my lips. She tasted delicious.

“Here is some oil to lube up and show me baby how you make love to yourself. Think about me under you. desk with your dick exposed and I am stoking you while you are teaching class,” said Olivia.

I let a few drops of oil leak out over the head of my member and it traveled down my shaft and over my balls. I used my hand to rub it around my head and coated my shaft. I felt like grabbing my dick and start pounding right away. I wanted to take my time.

“Zak, you look wonderful with all of your hair shaved off. I am sure the guys at the guy stare at you and wonder why you do that,” Olivia

“Yes, I have seen a few guys watch me and smile. I guess they think I am gay and if they knew.”

“Zak, you can start rubbing yourself. I am going to play with my pussy while you are having your fun,” said Olivia.

I had a firm grip around my dick as I let my hand go up and down. I would squeeze the base of my dick to increase the sensitivity. Since I had not cum in a week I wanted to explode, and the sensation was building up in my legs.

“Oh Olivia, this feels so good honey. Look at my dick, how it looks, it is getting bigger. You like seeing my slick dick like this and it feels wonderful. I want to cum for you, baby. Yes, agghhh. I hope I do not make too much noise with you under my desk.”

“Do it, Zak. Stroke your dick, baby, like you want to cum for me. I am getting so horny to watch you. I love it. The way your hand is moving up and downturns me on,” said Olivia.

Some of my pre-cum started to leak out from my tip and mix with the oil. I was getting a pasty substance as my hand kept going up and down,”

“Zak, the mess looks so nasty. I love it, baby. Do in some more. You must be close to shooting your stuff out,” said Olivia.

I tighten the grip around my dick as my hand was going up and down. The sensation was gradually building. Oh, Olivia, I cannot last too much longer baby. I want to cum so bad. Look at me make love to my dick.”

“Zak, do it, baby. Show me your stuff. I want to see you shoot your cum. Rub your dick for Olivia, honey. Let me see what you have baby. Cum for me. Make it shoot, baby,” said Olivia.

I was getting the familiar feeling as my dick started to swell and the head expanded. My legs started to tense up. My balls were tight up against my base. I knew that I was ready for a violent and much-wanted release.

“Olivia, I am cuummiinngg, baby. Watch me shoot. Agghh. Yes, So good. Oh, God. Yes.”

I could not control myself and I stood up in front of Olivia and I had increased my strokes as my dick was shooting out in quick squirts.

“That is, it, Zak, come on my tits, baby. Let me have that stick stuff. Do it, baby. I want to taste your cum. More, baby. Yes,” said Olivia

I lost control as my cum was hitting Olivia in the face and few squirts landed on her pussy which she mixed with her juices. I had not cum that hard in weeks.

“Zak, look at the mess. There is so much cum. You did not play with yourself. So nice, baby. I love it,” said Olivia.

I watched as Olivia use her finger to remove my cum from her face to taste it. She had her finger from her pussy with more cum on it and placed it at my lips. I let my tongue slide across to taste our mixed juices and what a rush.

“Zak, that was beautiful, and look at the mess you made,” said Olivia.

Olivia reached out to grab my limp dick and squeezed my last drop of cum which she removed with her tongue.

“Maybe next time I will have to suck your cum out to get the force behind it. We can wait for our next time together as we have more stuff to do."

I went to sit back in the chair with Olivia on my lap and kissed her to taste our juices as our tongues mingled.

“Zak, I still have plans for your head in a tight place,” said Olivia.

“You are nasty.”

 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments