Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Gets A Surprise From Kristen

"Kristen gets to drive it home."

6
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It had been a week since we worked out. I glanced over at Kristen, who was in deep thought as we drove to the gym.

“A penny for your thoughts.”

“I was just thinking since I first met you that I see things differently. You love your dick and I love my pussy. I find myself rubbing it more and it feels good. Since I have a bald pussy, it is electric. I can’t forget when the girl at the gym touched me,” said Kirsten.

"There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. At least there are no visible signs like a guy. Can you imagine walking down the hall with a boner and trying to hide it?”

“At work, Mary and Susan, I hear them talking about their pussies and how they masturbate. I think they want me to hear. I am wondering if Anna said anything to them?” said Kirsten.

"I have been sex crazy over my dick for a while and could not wait to get home from school to jack off, getting the jar of Vaseline and greasing my dick and starting to stroke. It never lasted long before I started cumming. My dick felt so good in my hand. I would get the tingling feeling up the legs and in my balls and then I started to squirt. I always wanted it to last longer.”

“I missed out on all of that because I never played with myself. I did not have a girlfriend to experiment with, but now I have you,” said Kristen.

“My high school math teacher had killer legs. I focused on her, and my dick wanted to rip out of my pants. At the end of the class, my dick was hard, and I had to try and hide it. I had to walk with my books in front covering my boner. I almost got caught a few times.”

“I am sorry I started talking because I am getting horny and I can feel myself getting wet. Why don’t you pull over and lick my pussy?” said Kristen.

"You are going to have to calm down because we are here. Maybe you can get lucky and have a girl to eat you out in the shower."

“Oh shit, look at my tights, I have a wet spot in the front,” said Kristen.

As we were entering the gym, Louis was on his way out. It had been weeks since we talked. We kissed and talked briefly.

I made the introduction. "Louis, this is Kristen, and Kristen, this is Louis."

They both smiled and shook hands.

“Oh, this is the voyeur, so wonderful to meet you, and how about getting together later and you will not have to peek?” said Louis.

“Sorry, I could not help myself. If you saw me with another girl and we had tongues deep in each other’s pussy, you would look too,” said Kristen.

“Point well taken and no harm done,” said Louis.

“I am serious, let us get together tonight at my place. Here is the address and see you at 7,” said Louis.

We watched Louis walk towards his car.

“I have no idea what I got us into,” said Kristen.

“You will not last until tonight after this exchange and you better find a girl in there to get between your legs," I smiled.

I watched Kirsten walk towards the locker room, and a tall girl was behind her. I saw them stop at the door and talk.

“Hi, I am Olga,” she said.

“My name is Kristen and glad to meet you.”

I saw the two go inside. Our workouts last a couple of hours.

We were on the way back to the car and Kristen was smiling.

“Zak, I took your advice and I got my pussy licked and I am fine now, thanks very much,” said Kristen. “I met Olga, and after I was inside she took the locker next to mine.

"'Not that I am looking, either you have a bladder problem, or your pussy has been dripping,' said Olga.

“I turned a few shades of red, I am sure, 'Oh, leaking pussy,' I smiled.

“'I can help with that if you like,' said Olga.

"I did not have a chance to answer and she took me by the hand, and we went to a stall in the corner and locked the door.

“'Get up on the toilet and spread your legs and keep quiet,' said Olga.

“My tights were removed; my wet bald pussy was exposed.

“'You need to keep quiet while I enjoy your pussy,' said Olga.

“I watched her part my pussy lips and insert three fingers and she started to suck on my clit…damn, I wanted to scream so bad.

“'Cum, baby, I want to suck your juices out of you. Please give it to me,' said Olga.

“I felt her thumb pressing against my tight ass opening. I wanted to explode.

“'Oh, Kristen, your pussy is so sweet, honey, so sweet...yummy… I want to make you cum. Can you cum for me?' said Olga.

“Oh shit…fuck. I am cuummiinng... I started to spray my juices and Olga was busy sucking and licking. I almost fell off the toilet, but Olga caught me.

“'Okay, honey, that should hold you over, and enjoy your workout,' said Olga.

"I rearranged my clothes and we were walking back to our lockers as another girl was walking by. She stopped in front of Olga and licked her lips and smiled and kept walking. I only did what you told me to do.”

KeylaJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeylaJohnson

I looked at Kristen and could only smile. "Are you up for tonight?"

We had prepared to visit Louis, and we chatted on the way about what we thought was going to happen. I parked out front and we were greeted at the door by Louis.

“May I take your clothes?” said Louis.

I had to do a double-take; he was naked. "Do you greet everyone like this?"

Since there was no choice, we both began to disrobe.

“Kristen, you look gorgeous with your black stockings, matching bra and panties. I love the way your tits are pushed up. I do want to take a picture,” said Louis.

We sat on the sofa with Louis next to me, and he poured wine.

“Zak, I have been thinking about you and my dick gets hard. I have missed you,” said Louis.

“I am curious, how did you feel when you were fucking Zak?” said Kristen.

“Zak was the first guy I fucked, and it was a wonderful feeling and hard to describe. I can almost feel the grip his ass had on my dick and it was not like a pussy. When I was going in and out I wanted to scream. I am surprised that I lasted as long as I did because I thought I was going to cum as soon as my head was pushed in,” said Louis.

“My pussy got so wet and I was dripping down my leg,” said Kristen.

“We can go to the bedroom and get comfortable,” said Louis.

Louis had a king-size bed with red satin sheets, and he lay on his back and I was sitting on the side.

“Can you guys do me a favor? I want to take some pictures to tease Mary and Susan. I am going to leave my phone on my desk to see if they look at the pictures. I will not have any facial shots. Can you stroke each other until you are hard?” said Kristen.

We got into a 69 position and were looking at each other’s dick. We started stroking. It took a few minutes before we both had erections.

“Perfect, now put just the head in your mouth and turn your head sideways so I can’t see your face,” said Kristen. “Now, kneel facing each other and let your dicks touch,” she continued. “That is enough, and that should be enough to get their pussies hot.”

Kristen was coming over to sit, and Louis stopped her.

“Kristen, there is a present for you in the bathroom. I think you will be able to figure it out,” said Louis.

I had no idea what was taking place. Kristen went to the bathroom and I heard paper being torn. Five minutes later, Kristen came walking out backward.

Kristen turned around. "My, that looks lovely on you. Look at that pretty dick,” said Louis.

“This two-headed dildo fits good in my pussy and it feels so real. It is seven inches long,” said Kristen. “Okay, boys, kneel on the bed and bend over so I can choose which will be the lucky ass.”

Kristen was holding her dick and walked over to us and started to rub my cheeks and put some oil on my opening and pushed her finger against my opening. I watched her move over to Louis and do the same thing.

“Zak, I like what I see, cute and tight and I can’t wait to see my dick slide in,” said Kristen. “Since you boys like dick, get in a 69 position. Zak, you can stay on the top so I can have easy access.”

I had my head over Louis’s dick. It was hard, and the head looked so smooth and ready to be sucked.

“Zak, this what I have been thinking about, getting your dick in my mouth, and I want you to cum for me,” said Louis.

I saw Kristen position herself behind me and I felt the oil being poured onto my tight opening as she massaged it with her finger. I felt her push one finger, then another.

“Oh, Zak, this is going to be good, my first piece of ass. I will take it easy so you can enjoy every inch of my dick as I slide it in,” said Kristen.

“Louis, your dick feels good in my mouth. I can taste the sweetness of your lubricant. I am going to make you cum.”

I was trying to concentrate, but with Kristen’s dick in my ass and Louis sucking me, I was on the edge and enjoying both.

“Zak, let me know when you are ready to cum so I can slip you more dick,” said Kristen.

“Oh fuck! Zak, get ready for my load…yes. I am cuummiinngg. Eat my cum!” yelled Louis.

I was trying to control my sucking, but Louis had raised his hips off the bed, and I was trying to suck faster and his cum was being pumped into my eager mouth.

“Louis, get ready for my cum... agghhh! Yes. Yes." My ass got tight; I started to empty my cum into Louis’s eager mouth. "Eat my cum.”

“Oh, Zak, take my dick, baby. I am fucking you hard. Take all of it,” said Kristen.

Kristen pulled her dick out with a popping sound. She turned me around to taste Louis’s cum, which was on my lips.

“Louis, your cum does not taste bad at all, salty and warm,” said Kristen.

Kristen lowered her head and sucked the last drop of cum from my dick.

We pulled the covers up and drifted off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments