Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Is Shown Another Side Of Olivia

"Olivia has a surprise for Zak as they're both filled with a stiff shaft."

6
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The classroom was turning into a peep show. Olivia was pushing all the right buttons. None of the classmates recognized the change of clothing that Olivia was wearing. The skirts were getting shorter and her tops were more revealing when she decided to wear a bra. My willpower was being tested. I did not want to lose my teaching position.

I tried to shift my eyes around the classroom but that was not a good move. It appeared all the girls were showing more of their legs. I admit that I have a leg fetish and I had often gone back to my office after class to lock my door and pull my pants down to release my aching dick. I kept lube in my desk drawer for special situations. I would lube up and rub my dick. I would imagine that Olivia was in front of me wearing thigh-highs and walking around in the office. She would stop in front of me and remove her panties and part her moist lips and insert two fingers deep into her womanhood. I watched as she pushed two fingers in deep. I could see juices trickling down her pretty slender legs.

My pace would increase as my dick would get harder. I would rub my head slower and squeeze my shaft. I would go fast and then slow down. I could feel my balls rise tight against the base of my dick. I knew that I was at the edge of having an intense orgasm. I would tease myself to the point where precum would leak out. I could feel my ass cheeks get tight.

I would walk over against the doorway and brace my left hand to hold it in place. I would start to fuck my hand and let my dick slide back and forth through my hand. I would make it feel like I was in a pussy. My hips would thrust back and forth. I would lose control and my pace would increase and I could see the head of my dick swell as I felt my cum being pumped through my shaft, and then it would squirt out into the air and land on the floor. I would jerk four or five times. The sensation was electric. I often wished that someone would walk in and see my cum jetting through the air.

The session was a temporary solution, and when I returned to the classroom, my thoughts would start all over again. So far, I was able to keep all under control.

At the end of the class, Olivia approached and reminded me of our unfinished session and set a date for the weekend.

I was at my desk, and the department receptionist walked in with an envelope that had been opened by mistake. She smiled at me as she turned to walk away. I looked inside and there were assorted panties. I knew who they were from, and my thoughts were on the receptionist. Would she tell her friends?

Olivia and I had made plans to meet later at her place. There was something mysterious in her voice when we talked.

I arrived early and was greeted at the door by a lovely half-dressed Olivia. The blue push-up bra had her breasts protruding over the top. The matching bikini panties barely covered her lips. My eyes traveled down her well-shaped slender legs with thigh-highs. I was getting aroused looking at her.

“Zak, you should close your mouth before something flies in there,” said Olivia.

“I am sorry, but you look delicious and you have me excited.”

“I have a special treat for you, Zak, and I hope you like it.” 

We walked into the bedroom and I froze, looking at the bed.

“Zak, this is my friend Janice, and she will be joining us. We are going to act out the dirty fantasies which I have been having. The one thing that has me worked up is having you push your manhood deep in my anal opening. You and Andres had me worked up. I want to feel what he was feeling,” said Olivia.

Janice had long slender legs and I could tell that she was athletic as her calves were well-defined. Her breasts were larger than Olivia's. I was trying to see between her legs, but they were crossed.

“Zak, you can remove your clothing so that Janice can get a good look at you,” said Olivia.

It took a few minutes for me to strip, and I was standing facing Janice. My manhood was limp and not knowing what to expect next. Janice moved closer and extended her hand to cup my balls. Her touch was soft as I watched my dick start to come to life.

“Olivia, he likes the feel. Look at his dick, it is growing. It looks so beautiful and his head has a wonderful shape,” said Janice.

“Janice, be careful. I do not want you to have him wasting his sticky substance,” said Olivia.

Olivia had removed her panties and got on her knees with her butt raised, and her head was resting on a pillow.

“Zak, I want you to make me feel good and play with my tight hole before you take my virginity. Play with it and lick me. Please, I have waited so long,” said Olivia.

I got in position behind Olivia and I was looking at her beautiful smooth anal opening. The puckered hole looked very inviting. I had placed my hands on her cheeks.

“Olivia, I am going to enjoy making love to your tight opening. I am going to enjoy teasing you first with my tongue. I want my tongue to slide over your soft skin. I am glad to be your first. You are going to enjoy this.”

“Zak, I want you to get me wet and lick me good. I want to feel your tongue in me before I get your manhood to fill me,” said Olivia.

“You two look so hot. I can have an orgasm by just watching. I am jealous that no one will be licking me,” said Janice.

I let my face move closer as my tongue contacted Olivia’s opening. I saw her muscle twitch. I let my tongue make small circles at the center and then over the sides. It was amazing to see how her muscle would tighten up.

“I cannot describe how your tongue feels. I have never experienced anything like this. If you keep it up, I can have an orgasm. It will be my first anal orgasm. Oh yes, I love the feeling, Zak. Lick me, baby,” said Olivia.

I got a little aggressive and had my tongue at the center and pushed slightly into her opening, and I could feel the resistance. I pushed a little harder until her muscle relaxed. I felt the gripping of my tongue. I did not move.

“You are in me, Zak. I can feel your tongue. Please move it around slowly so I can enjoy the feeling. Push more of it in me,” said Olivia.

I had a firm grip on her cheeks as I pushed my tongue deeper into her opening as her anal muscle gripped tighter. I started to move my tongue in small circles.

“Oh, Zak. Yes. Move it back and forth like you are fucking me with your tongue. You can make me cum, Zak,” said Olivia.

I maintained the pressure while moving my tongue around. I felt Janice come up behind me and reach around and grab my hard dick.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

“Olivia, his dick feels so hard and it is ready to get into your opening,” said Janice.

“Janice, do not make him cum. Be careful, I want his cum in me,” said Olivia. “Oh, Zak, I am going cum. Please go faster. Yes. I want to cum. Please. Agghh! Get your tongue in deeper, baby. Please, it feels so good. Yes! Now my pussy is dripping. Oh, Zak. You are so good!” 

I could feel her anal muscles grip my tongue tighter as I was trying to push deeper. Olivia was moving her hips in a circular motion. It took a few minutes for Olivia to come off her orgasm. I was trying to hold her by the cheeks. Olivia was screaming into the pillow.

“Janice, can you lick my pussy juice that is dripping out? I want to feel your tongue on my lips,” said Olivia.

Janice moved around to slide underneath Olivia until she had her tongue covering Olivia’s pussy.

“Yeah, baby. Lick my pussy and taste my juices. Yes,” said Olivia.

Janice was making sucking noises as her tongue was busy with Olivia’s pussy.

“I can’t wait anymore. I want your manhood in me, Zak. Please. I am ready to feel you pushing your dick in me. I am wet,” said Olivia.

I looked at Olivia’s wet anus. There was my lube, leaking from my dick. I applied lube to my dick and Olivia’s anal opening. I felt her muscle grip my finger as I pushed it in. A low moan escaped Olivia. I removed my finger and had my hand around my shaft. I pushed the head of my dick against Olivia’s anal opening and let my sticky fluid make contact.

“The head of your dick feels wonderful, Zak. You can push it slowly in me. I want to enjoy it,“ said Olivia.

I let the head of my dick play with her opening and watched it tighten and relax. I was getting worked up and had to control myself.

“Push just the head in, Zak. I want to feel it for a little while, and do not move your dick,” said Olivia.

I gave a push, and the head of my dick entered her tight anus, and I could feel her muscles grip my dick. The initial feeling was like I was about to cum.

“The head of your dick feels so good going in. You are so big and hard. Yes, move it slow and go back and forth with your head,” said Olivia.

Janice was still between Olivia’s legs and enjoying the wetness.

“Janice, can you come up and kiss me? I want to taste my juices on your lips,” said Olivia.

I watched as their tongues started to mingle.

“Zak, we do have a surprise for you. Janice, I think it’s time to share,” said Olivia.

I was not prepared for what I saw. My eyes were wide, and my mouth opened but nothing came out. Kneeling in front of Janice was a perfectly shaped dick that was hanging from Janice’s legs. Now, I realized why Janice had not removed her panties. Janice was beautiful and I had no idea. I was looking at a perfectly erect dick.

“Janice, come closer so I can suck you. I want to taste your dick. Zak, if you are good, I can let Janice fuck you,” said Olivia.

I was finding it hard to concentrate on looking at Janice while the head of my dick was buried in Olivia.

“Zak, are you still with us, honey? I know this is a shock, but I wanted to get nasty and I had a fantasy about this. You can push the rest of your dick in me, Zak. Fill my ass, baby. I want all of you,” said Olivia.

I pushed until the length of my dick was buried deep in Olivia. It was a tight, wonderful fit.

“You can move back and forth and fuck me slow so I can enjoy every inch of your dick. Yes, baby. It feels better than I thought. Janice, let Zak suck your dick while he is fucking me,” said Olivia.

Janice was straddling Olivia and her dick was at my lips. I opened my mouth as Janice pushed her dick in. The rim of her dick was a perfect shape.

“Yes, Zak, make love to my dick. Suck me, honey, and make me feel good. I do not want to cum in your mouth. I want to bury my dick in your tight ass and shoot my sticky stuff in you. We can all cum together,” said Janice.

I was moving my hips back and forth as my dick was sliding in and out of Olivia. She was in time, moving her hips. The feeling was wonderful.

“Olivia, your ass feels wonderful gripping my dick. I want this to last. A nice tight fit. I can cum so easily. I cannot last too much longer.”

“Zak, something is happening. Make your strokes slower as my pussy feels different, like I am going to cum. Oh yes, Zak, deeper. Agghh. Yes. I am going to cum, baby. I feel like I am going to spray liquid. Oh, yes. Here it comes, Zak. Agghh!” yelled Olivia.

There was a warm stream of fluid gushing from Olivia’s pussy while she was moaning.

“Zak, push your dick in further. Deeper. I want more of your dick,” said Olivia.

I was trying to hold Olivia’s cheeks while she was shaking from her orgasm.

“That was intense. I have never had an orgasm like that before. My pussy wanted to explode. I never squirted like that before,” said Olivia.

“I cannot take any more. I am ready to empty my cum in your ass, Olivia. Please let me cum.”

“Janice, lube your dick so you can fuck Zak and help him to cum,” said Olivia.

Janice got on her knees behind me and I spread my cheeks as Janice applied lube to her finger and pushed two fingers in my ass. The feeling was electric, and I almost lost my load. I felt Janice's big head being pushed into my tight ass.

“Zak, you are so tight, and I am not going to last long. I am going to fuck you good,” said Janice.

“Olivia, cum again for me, baby. My dick is ready to shoot my hot creamy cum deep in your ass.”

“I am ready, baby. Yes. Give it all to me!”

Olivia was moving her hips wildly and moaning into the pillow. I was on the edge.

“Janice, push your dick hard in my ass. Deeper. You are going to make me cum. Please fuck me, baby.”

“Zak, you ready for my cum, baby? I am shooting my cum in you. Yes. Agghh. Yes!" said Janice.

All I heard was moaning and could not make out the words. We were all cumming at the same time. The next few seconds, we all tensed up.

I felt Janice's dick slip out of my ass with cum dripping on my leg. My dick slipped out of Olivia. Janice scooped his cum and brought his fingers up to my lips to taste. I had his sticky cum and we kissed. I had my cum on my fingers to share with Olivia and we kissed. The three of us shared kisses and cum. It was one sticky mess.

We collapsed on the bed, exhausted. There was no talking, just heavy breathing. We had the fuck of our lives. We wrapped our arms around each other to take a much-needed rest.

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments