Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

April's Talking Vibrator

51
47 Comments 47
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

It is pretty bad to have a name that is odd and different than everybody else.  The main character in this silly story is named April Flowers.  Could her parents of named her anything so strange?  April had never met anybody else with such an absurd name.

April had to learn early on that she was different.  She had a weird name, and when she was a teenager, she liked to stand out in a crowd.  April enjoyed dressing weirdly and having rainbow-colored hair.  Her parents were hippies and let April do whatever she wanted to fit in with her peers.  Unfortunately, she never fit in. 

When April went to college, she experienced many different things.  Her roommate was a sex fiend who was quite popular.  Her friend had gone to a party and came back to their dorm room with two guys.  April was sleeping but woke up to see her roommate having sex with the two guys.  They were having a threesome which April had never witnessed before.  She became a voyeur and hoped that nobody would see her.

April pretended she was sleeping but was horny from the show and quietly began to masturbate.  April pulled her panties down and fingered herself quietly.  Her pussy was extremely wet while she fingered herself.  When April fingered herself, the juiciness of her pussy made such a noise her roommate noticed that April was awake and asked her to join in on her fun with the two men.

April was a virgin but was eager to join in with her friend and the two males.  April pretended to know what she was doing but did whatever her roommate was doing.

April was with the one guy, and he told her to suck his cock.  April opened her mouth and accepted his cock down her throat.  His cock was pretty significant, and she never had something so big in her throat.  She tried not to gag, but it was near impossible not to.

April bobbed her head up and down while pleasuring him with her mouth.  He was liking her actions and began to thrust his cock deeper down her throat. That's when April's eyes began to tear, and her noises made the guy lose it, and his cock exploded down her throat.

April was surprised and taken back from the slimy thick cum and barfed on his cock.  Her roommate and the other guy started to laugh.  The guy she puked on wasn't amused.  He called her names and told her to clean him up.  He began teasing her about her last name and was making April feel terrible.  April was beyond embarrassed but tried to let it roll off her shoulders and continue trying to lose her virginity.

The two guys helped April off with her nightgown and panties.  They wanted to get her ready to be fucked but tried to pleasure her with their tongues orally.  Both of the guys took turns and licked at April's pussy and made her moan in pleasure.  April enjoyed their efforts but couldn't hold back her pleasure and moaned while she was having an orgasm.  While she had her orgasm, the most unfortunate thing happened.  April started to menstruate.  Her period blood covered both the men's faces.

How could these weird things happen?   Her roommate and the two guys were quite drunk, luckily.  They didn't want to continue having sex with April.  April made a fool of herself from the barf and now the period blood.

The next day most of the college found out about what April did.  April never lost her virginity, at college and to this day, she is a thirty-year-old virgin.

~~

April was a successful businesswoman.  She did well for herself but was sadly still a virgin.  April tried dating women but had no luck finding that special someone.  April mostly pleasured herself with vibrators and other adult-style toys that she had bought.

She had many toys that she kept in a large chest in her room.  She spent thousands of dollars on toys that she could use to pleasure herself.  April liked to masturbate and found she was pretty good at having orgasms.  She just wished she could have an orgasm with a person.

~~

April liked to take long drives on Sunday afternoons.  She had a stressful job and needed to clear her mind and prepare for the upcoming week.  

While April was taking her drive, she noticed a little boutique in a strange building.  The sign said they sold exciting and very different things.  April pulled around the back and parked her car.  She was intrigued and wondered what kind of a store it was.

The shopkeeper was an older man who seemed a bit peculiar.  He was dressed kind of strangely and talked with a weird accent.  He directed April to the back of the store, where he said were some very unusual and delightful things.

April noticed a very unusual box.  It was purple and looked majestic with gems and strange shapes.  There was a flap which April flipped over, and there she saw a unique vibrator. 

Also, on the box, the words stated that the vibrator talked.  April wondered what the hell a talking vibrator was.  She knew she had to have it and looked to see how much it was.  It was nearly three hundred dollars.  April couldn't imagine how it talked or what it did.  She figured for three hundred dollars, it would be the most fantastic orgasm she ever had. 

It was an easy decision to buy this most unusual vibrator.  The shopkeeper eyed April and looked at her with a weird grin, and handed her the box.  April smiled and walked out with her new toy.

She was very excited and drove back to her house.  She got home and carefully took the vibrator out of the box, and read all the instructions.

On the side of the vibrator, there was a button.  April pressed the button and waited for the voice prompt.

April pressed the button, and the vibrator began to talk.

zyzy03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zyzy03

"Do you want a man voice or a female voice?"

"Man, voice, please."

"Very well.  Please give me your name and age."

"My name is April, and I am thirty years old."

"Are you a virgin or a slut?"

"I am a virgin.  Do you do different things if I said I was a slut?"

"Just answer the questions."

"I am a virgin."

The vibrator started making noises, and it seemed that it was calculating all her replies.  After a while, the voice started talking to her again.

"Take off all your clothes and lie on the bed."

"Okay."

April did as her vibrator suggested.  She thought it was weird that it talked to her.

April left her panties on and got comfortable on the bed.

"Girl, take your pink panties off now!"

"How do you know that my panties are pink?"

"I just do."

April looked around her room, and nobody was in the house.  She had no idea how the vibrator knew what she had on.  She took them off and looked at the vibrator.

"Put me in your mouth and suck me."

"You as in the vibrator?"

"Yes, dummy!  I am your vibrator."

"Do you have a name, or is it just vibrator?"

"You can call me Mr. Vibrator."

"If I asked for a female voice would you be Mrs. Vibrator?"

"You are a virgin with a dumb sense of humor.  Just call me Mr. Vibrator.  I told you to suck me, so do it!"

April opened her mouth and sucked on the vibrator.

"Take more of me down your throat.  Do you know how to give a blow job?"

"I never gave a blow job to a talking vibrator."

"Suck me more!"

April pushed the vibrator in and out of her mouth.  She was giggling because the voice was moaning, so she thought she was doing a good job.

"Stop sucking me now!  Turn on my vibrations and slide me into your pussy."

"Did I do good sucking?  Did I turn you on?"

"You can't turn on a vibrator, dope!  Are you just dumb?"

"I must be dumb if I am talking to my vibrator."

"Slide me into your pussy.  Do you have a shaved pussy? I like fucking smooth pussies?"

"No.  Should I shave first?"

"Yes.  Go shave your pussy bald and then slide me into your cunt."

"Give me a minute.  I will shave my pussy bald for my talking vibrator."

April put her vibrator down and went to shave her pussy.  While she was shaving, she heard the vibrator whistling.  April couldn't figure how this vibrator knew things about her that she hadn't shared with it.  She was finished shaving and went back to her vibrator.  

"Nice!  Turn me on and fuck yourself on the slow function.  Do it until you make yourself cum."

"Do you like how my pussy looks?"

"Yea.  Fuck yourself with me!"

April turned her toy on and slid it into herself.  She fucked herself until she came.  She came several times while playing with her talking vibrator.  The vibrations on the toy were incredible, and April fucked herself over and over again.

"You are the best vibrator I ever had."

"Wouldn't you like to get fucked by a person?"

"Sure.  I don't know anybody who will fuck me.  I sure wish you were a person."

"I am a vibrator who talks.  I would say that you had a nice cum."

"I sure did.  I wish you were a person."

"If I said I was a person would you fuck me?"

"Yes.  I would fuck you."

"I am not a person.  I am a vibrator.  You need to meet a man or a woman."

"Do you know anybody I could meet?"

"Lady, I am a vibrator.  I am not a person."

"You do talk, and you talk back and forth with me."

"I guess my programmer is a smart person."

April had no idea why this vibrator could talk with her.  She was tired of masturbating and turned off the vibrator.  She had no idea how it worked but was too tired to look into it. 

~~

"Hey, virgin girl!  Wake up and use me!"

April heard the voice talking to her again.  She took the vibrator, and it was off, but the voice continued to speak to her.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. It's time to use me.  I bet your pussy is nice and juicy.  Are you horny?"

"How are you talking if I haven't turned you on yet?"

"It's magic!  Use me and cum already. Don't virgins need to masturbate?  You said you are thirty. You must be horny now."

"I just don't understand how you are talking to me."

"I think it is magic.  Use me now!  Fuck your pussy!"

April turned her vibrator on, and she slipped it into herself.  She fucked herself until she came.  April was excited and had a spraying orgasm.  She had never done that before.

"Wow, that was huge!  Your pussy sprayed everywhere."

"I guess I got a good bang for my buck."

"You sure did, honey.  You better get ready for work.  I will be here when you get home."

April liked that her vibrator was like a friend.  She was creeped out by how it was like a person.  He was a wise-talking vibrator that was starting to get on her nerves.

April cleaned it up and put it back into the box.  She was going to go to the store and see how the vibrator worked.  She got dressed and drove to the strange boutique.

The store wasn't there anymore.  The vibrator April bought wasn't in her possession anymore.  She thought she was having a nervous breakdown. 

She called her boss and took the day off.  There was no explanation for what had happened.  The vibrator wasn't in her possession, and the strange boutique wasn't there anymore.

She wondered if she had dreamt the whole thing.  She had no idea what had happened.  Maybe it was just something that had no answer.  She might have imagined the entire thing.  She had no idea what happened.  She was tired of thinking about it.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments