Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten

"Lining up the tip of the plug with her hole, I push it forward."

10
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
709 words 709 words

She whimpers and whines as she nuzzles her face against my neck. I chuckle quietly as I set down my book. My hand softly pets her hair which elicits purrs from her.

“Feeling a bit kitty, baby?” I lift her face by the chin to look at me. She nods and gives me the look I so adore. “What kind of kitty mood are you in? To relax or to play?” She sits back on her knees and over-exaggerates her thinking face. An unconstrained yawn erupts from her, leaving her eyes blinking with tears. She giggles and starts to paw at her pillow. “My oh my. That was a big one. Bedtime kitty. You look exhausted.” She pouts and drops her head as if to play. Another big yawn escapes her mouth as if in protest. “Do you want to cuddle with your tail and ears?”

She smiles big, her head is still down, and her rear end is in the air. She wiggles her behind back and forth.

I chuckle, “Okay. I’ll be right back.”

I come back with the shoe box adorned with stickers and various drawings. I open the lid; she peeks over the top and mews. I pull out the black kitten ears fastened to a soft pink ribbon. “We will use these since it is time for bed, and it won’t hurt your head,” I explain. Kneeling, she bows her head for me to crown her my kitten. I finally get them situated, she abruptly shakes her head back and forth. They stay in place; she gives me a big smile. A sense of peace and joy fills my chest as I see how happy she is. I pull out the black kitten tail and plug. I command, “Present.”

She swivels around and bends over. I chuckle as I realize she had discarded her sweatpants and panties while I was retrieving the box. “Good girl” I praise. I move to a kneeling position behind her. I place the clean plug into my mouth to warm it and get it wet. I gaze at her perfect skin. Soft to the touch and scented with one of my favorite smells. She lays her head on her arms comfortably, while her most private parts are exposed to me. I’m reminded of the commitment we have made to each other, once again the warm sensation of peace and joy thrum in my chest. Once satisfied with the temperature of the plug, I pull it out of my mouth and place a hand on one of her cheeks.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

“Ready?” I ask. She pushes her backside toward me and arches her back more. Presenting herself for my care.

I grab the small bottle of lube from the box and pour some onto my finger. I rub it into her puckered hole, ensuring she is truly prepared. With every soft and tired exhale she hums a purr. My kitten is truly enjoying this, I think to myself. Lining up the tip of the plug with her hole, I push it forward. “Relax kitten. Relax your body. Don’t resist it. Right?”

“Yes, Daddy”. Her voice is exhausted. I’m surprised and thrilled, she answered. She breathes in deep then slowly lets out a long exhale. Her body relaxes and the plug pushes forward with ease. It slides in slow and steady. I kiss each cheek and softly caress her skin.

I put the bottle of lube in the box, close the lid, and set it on the floor next to my side of the bed. I lay back in my spot and pat my chest. “Here kitty.” She arches her back like a cat stretching. She wiggles her hips, feeling the tail brush against her thighs. She moves to me; a sleepy smile adorns her beautiful face. She mews a few times as she rests her head against my chest. She drapes a leg over mine as her hand grabs the fabric of my shirt like a handle. I reach up and switch off the lamp, the galaxy lamp still shining nebula lights on the ceiling. I pull the covers up over us. I pet her hair as she purrs into my chest.

“I love you, kitten.”

“Mew.”

Published 
Written by LFStyleWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments