Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meagan's New Toy Gets Its First Workout

"Meagan never knew what she had been missing before her new toy arrived..."

37
25 Comments 25
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It has been another long day at the office.  Lawyers work long, long hours but after a while, you get accustomed to the grind.  Well, not really.  At the end of the day, you’re just simply tired and worn out and all you want to do is get home, relax, get comfortable before going to sleep and waking up in the morning to face another twelve to fourteen hour day.

I enter the lobby of the New York City condominium where I live and, as is my custom, stop at the Concierge Desk.

“Anything for me today Giulio?”  I always ask Giulio that question, although I use email for correspondence and pay all my bills on-line.  Never mind that I never get anything in the mail; I always ask anyway.  The answer is always the same, “No.”  Well, almost always no.

“Yes, Miss Meagan,” he replies in a noticeable Italian accent.  Although a third-generation Italian-American, Giulio grew up in and still lived in Manhattan’s Piccola Italia, Little Italy, one of the few remaining residents of Italian descent still living in an area that had been rapidly repopulated by Chinese emigrants after World War II.

Giulio returns from a room behind the desk moments later with a somewhat heavy package, wrapped in plain brown paper, the same kind you see in grocery sacks.  “Here you go, Miss Meagan,” he says, handing me the package.

“Thank you, Giulio,” I reply, before walking into the hallway beyond the lobby and pressing the button for the elevator.  As the doors open, I enter and press 3 for my floor.  Less than a minute later, the doors open again into the  tastefully decorated hallway.  Turning, I walk silently on the plush carpet until reaching the door to my condo.

*****

Entering my apartment, I turn on the lights and slip out of my high heels.   Going to the stereo, put on David Arkenstone’s Music Inspired by Middle Earth album.  Turning the volume down lower, I walk over to the couch, sit down, sink back and close my eyes and relax to the soothing music.  After several minutes, I sit up and tear open the paper surrounding the package.  Booty Sparks Red Heart Gem Butt Plug Set, the carton reads.  I take a deep breath and begin to feel a sense of trepidation.

My boyfriend has been pressuring me for anal sex for months now.  I have told him I’m an anal virgin, but that only seems to excite him more and embolden him to increase his attempts at persuasion.

“All the girls have anal,” he says.

“No, all the girls don’t!” I reply exasperated, “I don’t and I’m one of the girls.”

He then gets mad and storms off, leaving me wondering if anal is going to be a deal-breaker for him. Recently, he has also been leaving me less than fully satisfied sexually.  Just yesterday evening, he left in a tiff, meaning it had been a week since he had last laid me.

I don't want to lose him, but I also don't like being badgered to do something I'm sure I want to do.  I also want time to think about,  to prepare myself, if I'm going to let him fuck me in the ass.  As a result,I visited a considerable number of anal-related websites and read numerous reviews of anal sex from both women and men.

After careful thought and meditation, I decided to allow my boyfriend to butt-fuck me.  It was then I ordered the butt-plugs.  I thought, if I let him fuck me in the ass and discover that I don’t like, then, at least, he can’t use the worn-out adage of his.

“Baby, you can’t know if you like it or not, if you’ve never had it up your ass,” he has been saying repeatedly the last few months, one of his many on-going attempts to coerce me into surrendering my ass to him.

Taking the box of plugs with me, I walk to my bedroom and quickly discard the day’s clothing.  Soon my skirt, blouse, bra, panties and thigh-high stockings are in a pile at the foot of my bed.  Sitting down, I open the box and look at the three aluminum plugs, each with a crimson-red faux ruby gem at the end of the stem.   Each is a different size, the small plug having a diameter of diameter of 1 inch and an insertable length of 2 inches.  The medium and large plugs are progressively thicker and longer.  The brochure in the package recommends starting anal training with the small plug and working your ass up to the larger plugs over time.  Setting the boxed set down for a moment, I go into the bathroom to prepare myself for my initiation into anal play.

I get out my scented candles and light each bowl before placing one at each corner of the bathtub, two more on either side of the sink and, finally, two more on the nightstand on either side of the bed.  The smell of fresh pine quickly permeates both rooms and I inhale deeply.  I pour my bath - hot, but not scalding, water followed by my favorite bubble bath – Red Lips Studios’ Winter Pine bath bomb.  Once the bath is ready, I walk into the bedroom and take the small plug out of the fitted compartment in the box and take it with me back to the bathroom.  I then climb carefully into the tub, sit down and lean back, letting the soothing bubbles cover all but my face.  Closing my eyes, I just relax as the candle-light flickers and the aroma of pine combines to take away the day-to-day stresses of rapidly fading workday.  I rub my arms, breasts, stomach, legs and toes with the soapy lather.  It feels good and I sigh softly.  I fall into a trance to the sound of Arkenstone’s Arwen and Aragorn as it takes me to another place, another time.

David’s music calms me and I allow my fingers to wonder over my body.  They are gently pinching and pulling my nipples.  I begin to moan as my sexual desires begin to smolder.  It doesn’t take long - it’s been so long since I’ve been touched.  I pinch and pull the nubs harder igniting the flames of my craving.  With one hand continuing to knead my nipples, I slip my other hand down between my legs.  My fingers trace my rapidly swelling labia and my body begins to react to the desires of my mind and soul.  I purri like a contented cat as my fingers work their magical spell.  I gasp as I slip first one, then two fingers into my pussy and begin finger-fucking myself.

“That feels so good, so good” I mumble, barely audible.  “Yes, so good, yes…” I continue as my fingers began to take me higher and higher.  A third and a fourth finger slip into my sex.  With the fingers of one hand thrusting deeply into my pussy, the fingers of the other hand trace their way across my heaving breast and stomach before joining their sisters.  Brushing against my clit, it sends shockwaves of sexual electricity surging through my body.  Pulling back its fleshy hood, I begin caressing the nub between my two fingers.  The combination of one set of fingers thrusting faster-and-faster, harder-and-harder into my pussy and the other set massaging my swollen clit is driving me wild with unbridled passion now.  I begin to thrash about in the tub with the resulting waves splashing over the sides and wetting the tile floor. I’m oblivious.  Only my satisfaction is important now.  My sexual temperature is rising fast and the fire within me is rapidly burning out of control.

Moor_Muffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Moor_Muffin

Suddenly, I scream out and rise up out of the water as my first orgasm overcomes me.  More water wets the floor, soaking the bathmat.  The fingers of both hands continue working inside me until, finally, my energy spent, I relax back into the suds and my breathing slowly returns to normal.

My eyes see the butt plug sitting on the edge of the tub.  Reaching out, I grab the plug and take it into the soapy water.  I maneuver the plug between my legs and begin teasing my pussy with it.  Moans and sighs escape my lips of as I began to relight the fires of passion within me.  I linger over my pussy for just a few moments before...

I take a deep breath and move the plug across my perineum and let the tip brush against my sphincter.  I’ve never experienced that feeling before.  Thoughts race through my head, evoking images of women being anally penetrated in the porn that I have watched.  Nervous expectation surges through me as I fill my lungs with air and begin to press the butt-plug into my ass, beginning to stretch the ring of muscle known as the sphincter.  I feel the muscle tense, resisting the penetration.  It is uncomfortable and I ease off.

You’ve got to do thisYou can do itJust slowly but firmly push the plug into your butt.  Stretch your asshole open.

Taking another deep breath and biting my lip, I position the plug against my butthole again and push inward.  I feel a searing pain surging with in my loins as the reluctant muscle fights being opened up.  Keeping the pressure against the sphincter, I take another deep breath and press the toy harder into my virgin ass.  The pain increases as my asshole is stretched wider than it has ever been stretched.  My butt feels as if it is one fire.

Don’t stop now.  This needs to happen.  For you.  For Kyle.  You need to open your ass up.

Taking yet another breath full of air, I grasp the end of the plug tightly and silently count-down – three, two, one.  I push the plug hard.  It feels as if a burning hot poker is being shoved up my ass and, even though there is no one to hear me, I scream out “OUCH,” unable to restrain myself.  The butt-plug feels as if it’s splitting me apart, but I resist the temptation to pull it out.  I breathe rapidly for a few minutes as the pain continues for what seems like an eternity before ebbing gradually.

I lower myself back into the tub and let the light of the candles, the smell of pine and the music of Arkenstone help take my mind off of my aching ass.  In a few moments, the feeling in my ass is less one of burning pain and more of sense of being uncomfortably full.  Nervously, I reach down and begin twisting the plug around in my ass.  Surprisingly, the movement of the plug makes me forget the feeling of being stuffed.  Rather, it begins to elicit waves of sexual pleasure.  I continue to twist the plug in my butt, first to the left, then to right as the waves of pleasure build, like those in a Tsunami as it approaches the shore.

As my asshole is being pleasantly stimulated, my pussy awakens again as well.  With one hand playing with the plug, the other hand rubs against my pubic mound.  The pleasure I’m feeling from stimulation of both my ass and pussy reinforces each other, taking me to a level of sexual joy and satisfaction that I’ve  never known.  I continue this for several more minutes, until, I’m on the verge of another orgasm.

I stop, wanting to continue.  But not here.  Not in the tub. 

 

*****

Standing up, I carefully step out onto wet tiling, the plug still firmly buried in my ass.  My pussy is aching for attention.  Quickly toweling myself dry, I walk into the bedroom.  Opening the drawer of the nightstand, I take out my little silver friend, my vibrator, and set it down on the bed.  Walking over to the dresser, I grab my cell phone before walking back and climbing onto the bed.

I find Kyle’s name in my contact list and press dial.  The phone rings for several seconds.

“This is Kyle.  What is it Meg, it’s almost 11:30.”

“I know honey, but I want you to just listen. OK?”

“Listen to what?”

“Just listen.  I’ll tell you after it is all over.”

I climb up in the doggy position and reaching for my vibrator, position it against my clit and turn it on.  Simultaneously, I reach back with the other hand begin manipulating the plug that is stretching and filling my ass.  Within moments my moans fill the bedroom, drowning out David’s music.  Higher and higher I’m taken as the sexual desires, the sexual energy within me builds quickly.

Vaguely, through my increasing moaning and groaning, I hear Kyle’s voice.

“What’s happening?  What in the hell are you doing Meg?”

I don’t answer, but continue to twist and turn the butt plug while pressing the vibrator hard against my clit before sliding into my pussy and thrusting it back-and-forth.  After a few minutes, I set the tip back against my swollen clit.  The tension within me in building and I fight the urge to release. 

I want to be taken as high as I can.  I want to treasure every moment of the pleasure I’m giving myself. 

Soon I’m screaming “Yes… Yes… Oh YES… YYEESS…”

I can hardly stand it now and my moans, groans and screams get louder and louder.

Finally, I can no longer hold back the pressure.  The dam breaks and my pussy begins flooding the bed with my juices as my body convulses and shakes violently as another orgasm rips through me.

I scream out in one long, continuous stream of “YYYYYEEEEESSSS’s” as yet the climax overwhelms me.   In the midst of my orgasm, I think I can hear Kyle’s own release through my phone.

“Fuck YES, Shit, Fuck YES… YES… YYYYEEEESSSS…” I hear from my phone as Kyle, obviously masturbating himself, shoots his load who knows where.

For several minutes, there is only the sound of heavy breathing coming from me and my phone.  After our breathing and our heartrates return to normal, I hear Kyle.

“Meg, that was wonderful and I certainly needed that, but couldn’t it of waited?”

“No!” I reply emphatically.  “I wanted you to hear your girlfriend’s first orgasm with a butt-plug in her ass.”

“A BUTT-PLUG?” Kyle asks, with obvious enthusiasm.  “What prompted that?  What’s going on with you Meg?”

“I want you to fuck me in the ass Kyle.  You hear me, I want you fuck your girlfriend in the ass.”

“Are you sure babe?  You’ve been fighting me about this for what seems like forever.”

“After tonight, yes I’m sure.  I want to feel your cock in my ass!”

“Well, I think I can manage that.  How about I pick you up from work tomorrow.  We can have a nice dinner and go back to your place afterwards.”

“How about you get your ass over here tonight?  Give me a chance to show you my new toy collection.”

With a palatable sigh in his voice, Kyle said “Meagan, you don’t have to ask me twice!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments