Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snuffleupapuss

"A fun little story for you ladies out there -I hope you enjoy it."

56
13 Comments 13
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Krista loved her new apartment. Moving to the west coast after college in search of a career opportunity had paid off quickly and her first month had been a whirlwind of activity. Now she had her office set up in the second bedroom, all of her desired furnishings in place, and was settled into her new work-from-home routine.

At first, she found it ideal, but soon the dulling sense of loneliness began to set in. She had no family here, no friends, and no co-workers. Her social life so far consisted of short trips for groceries and wine, maybe grabbing a coffee on the way back. Dating sites were daunting and she wasn’t ready to jump on Tinder. Texting and talking with her mom and older sister Cara helped, but it wasn't the same.

Her mom suggested she get a cat to keep her company. She did miss her old pal, Oscar, who used to sit on her lap as she did her school work, but her building was strictly 'NO PETS' and that option wasn't available. She settled on few small plants, African Violets, and put them on the little shelf in her office.

The unexpected package arrived on a Friday afternoon, delivered by an attractive UPS man with a nice smile who gave her a quick eyeballing when she opened the door, and she reluctantly let him return to his deliveries after signing for the large box. The shipping label had her parents' address on it and she excitedly cut the packing tape off and opened the box. After removing the packing paper she discovered only one thing - the old stuffed animal from her childhood, Mr. Snuffleupagus.

Her mind jumped to her past days when she spent hours watching one of her favorite shows, Sesame Street. While Oscar the Grouch, the furry green grump who lived in the trash can, was the inspiration for her kitten's name, her favorite character was always Snuffleupagus, the brown furry elephant-like character without ears that was Big Bird’s best friend.

She grinned as she gently picked him up from the box and held him in front of her. Even with his matted fur and one missing eye, he was as handsome as she remembered, with his long trunk dangling between his front legs. He felt a little heavier than she remembered and noticed the note pinned to his front leg. She plucked it off and read it to her violets.

"I am here for you to snuggle, cuddle, and do other things... check my trunk and between my legs."

With a curious giggle, she grabbed the dangling trunk and felt something long and solid inside. She ran her fingers along it, feeling the weight and thickness, and found the stitching at the end of the trunk. She grabbed some scissors from her desk and trimmed the stitches away, reached in with two fingers, and gasped as she removed the item from its furry sleeve.

"OH MY GOD!" she blurted out with a laugh.

In her hand was a dildo, an eight-inch long and almost three-inch thick silicone cock, with ribbing to simulate thick veins and a bulbous mushroom tip. She laughed out loud as she examined the thick member, amazed at how real it appeared, and wrapped her fingers around the toy.

"Holy shit," she giggled.

She placed it aside and looked between the rear legs of her old stuffy, finding another stitched seam and feeling something inside. She cut the stitching and a pink paper dropped out. She grabbed the little note and read it aloud once more.

"One of my favorites. I recommend one -or two - glasses of wine with use. Enjoy! Mom."

She reached in and removed the bright pink finger vibrator.

"What the hell, mom?" she laughed while showing it to her plants. "Oh, my god..."

She slipped it on her finger and pressed the button, feeling the intense bzzzzzzzz as it came to life. She placed it on her wrist, the little ribs along the surface massaging her soft skin, and giggled.

"Holy shit, mom..." she mumbled with a grin.

She placed it next to the fat cock on her desk and checked Snuffelupagus over, finding another bulge in one foot. She quickly cut the stitches and pulled out a small round package wrapped in yellow paper. She gently unwrapped the paper and discovered another little finger vibrator, in bright purple, and a note.

"Mom asked me to add to your new toy collection so this is for you... and your Snuffleupapuss! Cara."

She laughed at the note from her sister and examined the little ball-shaped device. She slipped it over her middle finger and found the ball sitting at the top of her palm.

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

Interesting!

Krista had masturbated and pleasured herself numerous times, of course, but had not tried any type of sex toy.

Jeez, Cara… she mused as she examined the little buzzing ball in her hand.

She placed it between her legs and giggled wildly as it buzzed through her jeans. After a moment she put it on the desk with the other toys, hugged her old friend Snuffy, and read the notes once more. She laughed aloud when she read her sister's note, catching the change in the name, and remembered how Cara had teased her after catching her in her bedroom that afternoon after high school.

She had thought there was nobody home and had lain in her bed with the door open, snuggling her stuffed animal and rubbing herself. Cara had walked past, stopped, and entered the room.

"Hey, stop playing with your SnuffleupaPUSS!" she had shouted before laughing hysterically.

Krista had been deeply embarrassed by the incident, and Cara would occasionally refer to Krista as Snuffleupapuss. She chuckled at the absurd memory and tucked the notes away in her desk drawer, gathered the toys, and headed for her bedroom.

After placing the items on the bed she decided to follow her mother's advice and poured herself a glass of wine, returning to the bedroom with it and her I-pad. Once stripping off her t-shirt and jeans she logged into Lush, her favorite site for erotic stories, and began reading about the exploits of a handsome and well-hung handyman giving a woman a spanking - and much more. Soon the glass was empty and she was ready to try out her new toys.

First up was the pink finger vibrator, which she put on her right hand. After slipping the fingers of her left hand through her wettened labia she began by touching her inner thigh, quickly moving the vibrator over her clitoral area and gently touching. The steady bzzzz became accompanied by low moans and she quickly brought herself to orgasm, wriggling on the bed as it peaked, and letting out a deep sigh when she took her hand away. After a few minutes of relaxing she repeated the process, the second climax as intense and quick as the first.

She took a small break, refilled her glass with wine, and settled in for another story. The latex cock cried out for attention so she took it in her hand and slowly rubbed it over her pussy as she read. The story was very erotic, a man sharing his wife a well-hung friend, and she lifted the penis to her mouth. She licked the fat head, swirling her tongue over it and along the thick shaft as she emulated the actions in the story.

Her mouth stretched wide and she sucked on the cock, closing her eyes and picturing him kneeling above her for a moment. When the scene changed she followed along and rubbed the tip against herself, imagining him readying to put his big cock inside of her.

With a few gentle pushes, she took it inside, sucking in a deep breath as the huge latex cock impaled her, and began fucking herself as if she was part of the story. It filled and stretched her, touching places never before pleasured, and she quickly found the right place to rub the ridge of the tip against. The I-pad dropped from her hand as the huge orgasm hit, an intense series of waves that made her scrunch her stomach muscles and groaned loudly in the empty room.

Her head rested on the pillow and her hand stayed still until she recovered, then the thick shaft began moving inside of her again. The second orgasm was less intense but immensely satisfying, and she fell asleep with the thick cock lodged between her legs.

When she awoke, the dildo slipped out easily and she laid it down on the bed. On wobbly knees she made her way to the bathroom and freshened up, smiling at herself in the mirror after washing her face. She retrieved Mr. Snuffleupapuss from the bedroom and returned to her desk, hugging him close as she typed the e-mail to her mom and sister.

Thank you sooo much for sending me the box of surprises. I know Snuffleupapuss and I will be sharing many pleasurable adventures together! Love you both.

She hit send, smiled at her pretty purple violets, and returned to her bedroom while telling Mr. Snuffleupapuss what she had planned for the remainder of the weekend.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments