Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzie And I Go Shopping

"We go shopping, inspired by Suzie's dream"

7
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"A very close and sensual relationship, is a good breeding ground to explore each other's sexual desires. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully this story gets the point over in a sensual, sexy and erotic way."

The morning after I'd made Suzie's fantasy a reality, I lay in bed next to her, thinking about the events of the night before. I started to feel turned on and turned to face Suzie's back. I snuggled into her, snaking my right arm around her and cupping her left breast in my hand, gently kneading. Her long nipple started to grow immediately, so I took it between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently around. It became hard and fully extended.

I loved seeing Suzie's long nipples pointing out seeking attention. I knew too, that her girl juices would be starting to flow. Suzie had told me that she used to be embarrassed by the length of her nipples and huge cock-like clitoris. 

During a school visit to France, when she was sixteen, the girls in the dormitory had compared their bodies and Suzie had by far the longest nipples, and by far the largest clitoris. She'd earned the name Suzie long nips and had become very self-conscious about them. In the early days with me, she'd been shy and didn't like lights on while making love. Gradually, my delight in her body and love for her helped her completely overcome her self-consciousness.

Now, she was proud of her body, and couldn't wait to show me her beautiful appendages. She delighted in stripping for me and randomly lifting her top, or skirt, and telling me to get to work on her!

Suzie moaned gently, and whispered, "I love you. Thank you for sucking cock for me last night and making my fantasy come true, and so wonderfully."

I responded, "I love you too, and I'm so glad I made you so happy."

She rolled over and pushed me onto my back. Straddling me, I was expecting her to sink my now full-on erection, into her hot well lubricated pussy. However, she knee-walked up my body, then unceremoniously dumped her sopping wet cunt on my mouth.  She started to grind herself on my mouth and chin. Her long hard swollen penis-like clitoris had broken out from its hood and fenced my nose as if in some bizarre sexual dual.

"Lick me, darling." Suzie's voice was already hoarse and her breath rasping.

I knew within moments I would be receiving her gift of lashings of hot girl cum, all over my face. Suzie loved to cover me in her cum squirt and would often lick my face clean afterward. I lapped fervently at her hole, sometimes sinking my tongue a little further so that I caught her sensitive anus too. Then as she came close to release, I lashed her cock-like clitoris with my tongue and received my reward.

Suzie's hips bore down on me, her pussy shaped for release, and, as she gasped and moaned, gushed her ardour all over my face.

Her climax and the resulting delivery felt different on my face. Suzie looked down at me and shrieked, "Yessss! I did it! I covered you in girl spunk! I've ejaculated white cream on your face! Oh babe, it looks so good! It's what I look like when you spunk all over mine!"

Clearly delighted with her efforts Suzie reached over to the bedside cabinet, grasped her mobile phone, and took both pictures and video of me wearing her lust.

"I might make this my new screensaver!" Suzie teased.

Replacing her phone, she eased back, leaned forward, and started to lap at my face like a kitten licking milk from its bowl. With lips coated and skin smeared she kissed me deeply. After a further half an hour of tenderly kissing and licking me clean, Suzie announced she wanted me to get the laptop and do some shopping with her online.

"I'm not making you cum, yet," she said, "I want you horny while we shop!"

Intrigued, I got up, and with my erection swaying from side to side like a pendulum, picked the laptop off the chest of drawers and climbed back into bed. We sat up,  backs against the headboard and I switched on the computer.

As it booted up. Suzie said, "I'm becoming a bit of a sex addict since I met you," she giggled and continued, "I think about it all the time, well most of the time, and some of the stuff that goes through my head, I would never have dreamt of a few months ago."

The laptop had finished booting up and I opened the Internet browser.

"Where to?" I asked.

"That lovely adult site you showed me a few weeks ago. The one with the sex toys and lingerie."

I entered the site name into the search engine and when it came up, Suzie said, "Right, hang on a minute, let me tell you what I was thinking."

"Ok," I nodded, still intrigued.

"I dreamt the other night that you'd asked me to suck and fuck a horse's cock."

"Blimey! Really?"

"Really! And what's more, I'd agreed to do it!"

I could see Suzie was turning herself on again, her long nipples were pointing straight out in front of her.

"No way would I actually do that," she made clear.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

"No way I'd ask you to!" I assured her.

"But, with the internet, and the wonders of modern moulding, we could get a horse cock dildo for me to play with in front of you," Suzie offered as a solution.

I responded, "Ahhh, you could play my little pony!"

We both giggled.

"We could buy some of those ears that go on your head, and we could get you a ponytail butt plug too!" I added enthusiastically.

"Oooh, yes, I'd love that. Let's look on the site now," Suzie's eyes were already scanning the laptop screen.

I keyed in a horse cock dildo, and a whole page of products came up. We both looked as I scrolled down the page.

"In your head, pick one, and so will I. We'll see if we pick the same one." I suggested.

"Good idea!" Suzie leaned in further and examined every picture as I scrolled back up from the bottom.

After several minutes of close study  Suzie looked up at me, "Ok, I've picked one."

"Me too," I responded, "which one, and why?"

"Second row up from the bottom, second from the left, "Suzie said pointing to it," because it just looks the most realistic, not that I've examined horses' cocks, mind you!" 

We both giggled at the thought of her in a field on her knees looking up under various horses to get a comparison.

"It's also one of the biggest, and I thought it has to be realistic to look at, and to feel size-wise."

Suzie looked up at me as if seeking approval. I nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

"It's the one I chose too! For the same reasons as well! It does look every inch like the real thing, and that is going to stretch and fill you to bursting point!"

"Put it in the basket!" Suzie encouraged.

Adding it to the basket, I said, "Let's add some accessories."

"Oh yes!" Suzie confirmed, beaming, "You choose them."

I navigated to the butt plug page, scrolled through to the furry-tailed ones, and picked the long black-haired, ponytail. I quickly added the grey wolf tail too. In both cases, I chose the medium size butt plug and Suzie agreed, nodding her approval. She looked up at me and kissed me.

"I'm loving shopping with you, darling!" Suzie hoarsely whispered and took my erection in her hand. "Oooh, how hard you are, shopping with me!" she added.

As Suzie thumbed my swollen cock head, I navigated to the cosplay Web pages, to choose some ears. Picking the most realistic, I added two pairs of ears to the basket, one pair to go with the ponytail,  and one pair to go with the wolf tail.

Suzie again nodded approvingly, "Anything else you'd like while we're here sweetheart?"
"Oh yes, I could pick loads more!" I responded.

"Keep choosing then," Suzie encouraged.

I scrolled through loads more categories and ended up adding to the basket, a  vibrator, controlled via phone app, a very realistic dildo that was eight inches in length and comfortably girthy, anal beads, a Velma cosplay set, and a tartan micro skirt with white collar and tie set."

Suzie was happy with the amount stacking up in the basket. She reached for her purse, to give me her card to pay with. I paid, and the order confirmation stated delivery would be in three days. Suzie took the laptop, put it on the bedside table, and announced it was time to make me cum.

She licked my nipples while thumbing my cock head and then started to whisper in my ear, "I can't wait to have that remote-controlled vibrator in my pussy, darling. I want us to go out and for you to vibrate me, like er…in the shops or cinema, or walking in the woods. I want to wear those cosplay things for you in the secret garden. I want to fuck that giant horse cock while you watch!"

That was it for me! I announced that I was about to cum, and Suzie quickly shifted down and lashed my cock head with her tongue I came loudly, hugely, splattering her face with copious amounts of creamy spunk.

Afterward, having ensured there was no more semen left in me, Suzie moved up alongside me, leaned over, and kissed me deeply. It was my turn to lick her clean now and I did so, lovingly and sensually. Suzie got turned on again, her nipples rising skywards, her girl cock straining, large, and bulbous.

As I licked her face, I whispered in her ear, "Make yourself cum for me, darling. Cum for me, cum loud and long!"

"Yes, sweetheart, I wanna cum for you!" Suzie stroked her pussy lips and girl cock fervently, and in moments arched her back up, moaned loudly, and pushed out a long stream of squirt that travelled several feet away.

We lay together, spent, exhausted, and talked about how we would be using the various items from the adult site. We couldn't wait, but that was for another day.

Published 
Written by EroticaPersonified69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments