Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding my pride

"meeting a sexy transsexual at pride."

40
15 Comments 15
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Pride

My name is Jason and I am twenty-six years old. I have always been somewhat curious and knew that I preferred the company of certain types of people to others. Since my late teens, I had become besotted with the thought of transsexuals. I had become curious to an extreme. I counted myself as bisexual and had slept with boys and girls, both had their plus and minuses, but I seemed drawn to transsexual girls more. It may have been the fact that they were the best of both worlds for me. A beautiful feminine body with feminine charms and a nice cock that I could play with too.

It was just before my twenty-sixth birthday that I met her, the woman I had dreamed about all my adult years. A few of my friends know about my preference and suggested I go to a pride event. At first, I was sceptical but then decided, fuck it.

Sao Paulo, Brazil, a gorgeous city. I had never been before, and I was told that I would have a blast. Brazilians are some of the most gorgeous people in the world and when they do pride all the gorgeous, naughtiness comes out.

It was my first time visiting and it didn’t take long for me to hook up with a guy that just wanted his ass fucked. He was nice enough, but it wasn’t what I really wanted.

On my third day out there, the parade was in full swing. I say swing, as most of the people there were basically naked or wearing very little. All sorts of people from the LGBT community were there, from dykes, gay boys and sissies, to bears, cross-dressers and transsexuals. Everyone mixed with each other and no one seemed to have a problem.

The music was loud and everyone was dancing to the beat. I walked slowly through the crowd, getting my chest ass and crotch touched as I walked past. There was a bus full of girls, they looked different and I knew right away I had found the right place. The girls didn’t hide their bulges and didn’t try to pretend. They were transsexuals and proud of it.

I saw one girl step off the bus and our eyes seemed to meet. There was something about her and we seemed to have a connection right away. We seemed to walk towards each other, and the world seemed to blur around her. She was the only one I was looking at and she was looking at me.

Things seemed to go like slow motion and eventually she was standing in front of me. Her glittery turquoise lingerie sparkled and made her eyes shine. We stood there looking at each other for a little while before she slid her arms around my neck and pulled me close. That first kiss was electrifying, and I could hear her moan into my mouth.

As we kissed, I could feel myself getting hard, I wasn’t the only one. Her panties seemed to bulge and press against me, which only seemed to turn me on even more. I slid my hand down between her legs, feeling her bulge in my hand.

She pulled away from our kiss and pulled her panties to the side, letting her large penis for such a little girl free. She giggled slightly as she took my hand from her cock and led me back onto the bus. It wasn’t as full as I thought, and she led me to the back and sat down. We sat together and she pulled my cock free too. She kissed me again as we both gently stroked each other.

After a few minutes of making out and jerking each other, she pulled away and smiled. To my surprise, she started speaking with a thick Birmingham accent.

“Hey love, I'm Casey, I'm twenty-two and as you can see I'm not like normal girls.”

I kissed her lovingly on the lips and told her that there was a reason I was at a pride parade. As if to seal my point I moved back slightly and bent forward. Her cock tasted sweet and salty and I could feel it throb in my mouth. As I sucked her, I cupped her balls, stroking and caressing them. It wasn’t the first time I sucked cock, but this time it just felt right. Her cock fit in my mouth perfectly and the way she stroked my head and ran her fingers through my hair seemed perfect.

After a good few minutes sucking, she pulled my head off her cock.

“My turn.” She said with a giggle.

I sat back and watched as she rolled her long hair and pulled it all to one side of her face. She then leant forward and started to slowly lick my shaft. There was something about the way she teased at my cock before finally putting it into her mouth. She was an expert at teasing and sucking and make noises as she slurped and sucked on me.

She pulled away from me, kissing me gently on the lips.

“Want to come back to the hotel with me? I want to fuck you so bad.”

I smiled and she stood up, tucking her cock back between her legs. She took my hand and led me off the bus and across the plaza to the fancy hotel. Once inside her hotel room, she took off her lingerie, showing off her body in all her glory. Soft round breast, flat toned belly, great legs and a massive cock.

She stroked herself for a bit as I pulled off the trunks I was wearing. We stepped closer to each other and started making out, our cocks touching and rubbing against each other.

“You don’t mind if I fuck you for a bit. Never actually fucked a guy before and it will be so hot.”

I bent over the bed for her and she started to caress my ass. I felt her hands open my butt and to my surprise felt her tongue start to lick at my butthole. She seemed to really enjoy herself, making noises as she licked and sucked on my ass.

“You ready? I’ll go easy to start with.”

I braced myself for her and felt her cock gently rub against my butt. She spread my ass once more and I felt her lean over me. Her soft breasts grazed my back as her cock gently pushed against my sphincter. With a little effort, her cock pushed past my opening and I felt her cock slide into my ass.

“Oh my god, your ass is so tight. I don’t know how long I will last.”

I could feel her slowly push her cock in and out of my butt, making her whimper as she seemed to slide all the way into my ass and stop. She groaned as she gently pulled out and then pushed back in., She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as she started to get into a rhythm. Her dick seemed to stretch me out and she started to fuck me.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

As she got used to my ass she started to get faster and faster, fucking me at ever increasing speed. One of her hands slid down to my cock, stroking me softly as she fucked me hard. I was in pure ecstasy and never felt my cock stroked as I’ve been fucked.

As I said, I have always counted myself as bisexual, but guys never jerked me off while fucking me. I have also mostly counted myself as a top and rarely let a guy fuck me. Now Casey seemed perfect for me. Her juicy cock slid in and out my butt easily as her breasts pressed against my back.

As she fucked me, she kissed and bit on my shoulder as she whimpered in my ear. I was in heaven, but I knew she was enjoying me more. She even told me so.

“Jason, you feel so good. Your ass is so tight on my cock, you’re gonna make me cum so good baby.”

Her words made me push back against her as she fucked me, clenching my ass around her hard cock. It seemed to make her groan more, making me want to clench harder. I felt her get up on her knees, her breasts, feeling sticky as they pulled off my back. She gripped my hips and started to slam harder and faster. Her moans got louder, and she seemed to get out of breath.

I felt her shake violently and pull her cock out of my ass. It seemed like it was just in time as I felt her spurt jet after jet of her hot cream on my back. I stood up and turned around to face her, pulling her close and kissing her passionately. I jerked her wet cock slowly, feeling her cock still oozing her cream.

 I got to my knees once more and took her cock into my mouth sucking her hard. I was surprised at how much cum she was still oozing and soon my mouth was full of her delicious seed. I stood up and kissed her passionately, sharing her cum with her. We both swallowed what was left in our mouths before she lay back on the bed and spread her ass for me.

“It’s your turn to fuck me. Fuck me hard like this so I can see you as you make love to me.”

I lifted her legs to my shoulders and gently pushed my cock into her tight butt. She whimpered as a slowly started to get into a rhythm, holding her legs against my chest. To my amazement, her cock seemed to get hard once more as I fucked her. She was still leaking juices, but it didn’t take much for her to be rock hard once more.

I leant forward, making her body double over as I fucked her. She was flexible and I literally had her legs folded above her head as I slammed my cock into her tight butt. She looked into my eyes as she whimpered. I leant forward further and kissed her on the lips. We made out passionately as I slammed my cock into her ass as hard as I could.

I stood up once more and let her legs free to drop to my side. I gently pulled my cock from her ass and lay back on the bed.

“Baby, sit on my cock and ride me.”

I watched as her gorgeous body climbed on top of me. I watched her position herself and hold my cock against her butthole and slide down on my hard shaft. She moaned and her cock seemed to rest on my belly as she got used to the full length of my cock.

She slowly started to move, bouncing slowly on my cock. I watched in awe as her cock started to flail about as she bounced harder and faster on my cock. As she bounced, her cock started to slap on my belly, turning me on even more.  I could not help but reach up and grope her breasts and slide my hand over her fantastic belly and the rest of her body.

After a few minutes, I pushed her off me. I stood up and she followed suit. I pulled her against me and moved her towards the wall. She pressed her hands against the wall for leverage as I slipped my cock back inside her ass. I cupped her breasts as I started to slam my cock. I started to fuck her harder and faster, grabbing hold of her neck with one hand and kissing her.

Her moans drove me wild and I knew I was going to cum hard. She seemed to sense it too and pushed back against me as I had done to her.

“Baby, cum in my butt, I’ve never had a guy cum inside me before and I really want to feel you cum.”

I didn’t need to be told twice and fucked her harder. Her ass seemed to tighten in anticipation, and I had to bite down on her shoulder to hold back as long as possible. With a grunt and a groan, I let loose, flooding her butt with my hot cum. She gasped and pushed back against me, making sure my dick was deep in her butt as I came.

We both stood there shaking for a little while till her butt relaxed enough for me to pull my cock out. I collapsed on the bed and sat back as she climbed on top of me. She kissed me passionately as we held each other, her still hard cock pressed against my belly.

“Jason, that was amazing. I want to stay with you.”

I kissed her back and felt myself drifting off. I was exhausted and she soon fast asleep on top of me.

--------

I awoke to hear the steady noise of someone peeing. I went to investigate and saw Casey standing there naked peeing a steady stream into the toilet. I walked up behind her and kissed her gently on the shoulder, making her have a slight pause in her stream of golden liquid.

I watched her shake her cock as the last few droplets dropped from her cock. She took a piece of toilet tissue and wiped the tip clean before turning to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed softly.

I slid my hand over her butt and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I carried her back into the bedroom. Still holding her, I lay back on the bed where we cuddled and talked. We ended up speaking well into the night, talking and discussing our plans to be together.

We decided that we were in love and wanted to be together. She was originally from Birmingham but lived in London, which was good for me. We talked about being lovers and all the naughty things we could get up to together.

------------------

Once back in England we met up and soon after moved in together. I loved being with her and we went to more pride events together. All my friends know about her and I’ve even gotten her to fuck one of my friends while I watched.

 

The end.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments