Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Cheerleader

"I watched as Bella stood naked in the locker room with my right hand around my hard pulsating cock"

29
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My name is Alice Davis, an unusual eighteen-year-old girl with a rare body disorder, where I was born a girl but have the sex organs of a guy. I have breasts but didn't notice I had a dick until I hit puberty when I noticed what I thought was my clitoris was actually a penis. I know, sounds weird and confusing. My parents told me as soon as I hit puberty, I cried and felt like such a freak. I didn't mind it so much but was rather weird having two balls dangling that bounced in between my legs when I walked. 

I'm in eleventh grade, senior in high school and I had a major crush on the hottest girl in school called Bella Harvey. She was an all-American with the tall, blonde, blue-eyed Californian good looks. And had the biggest pair of boobs that I had ever seen. I didn't notice them, until one day. 

 

 

I was just standing by my locker minding my own business when I turned my head to the right and saw Bella Harvey strutting her stuff in her low cut blue cheerleading top and short mini skirt. I gawped like one of the guys stupidly as her breasts bounced up and down as she walked.I was watching in slow motion in my mind with her boobs slowly bouncing up, down. I felt a weird sensation down in my groin area that made my limp cock in my baggy jeans grow with arousal. 

She walked past with her friends towards the locker rooms. 

I was facing the lockers in the corridor but couldn't move as students walked back and forth down it and didn't want anyone to see I had a boner. Once the coast was clear, I hurried to the locker rooms and quietly walked in, and heard the water running. I walked quietly over to the showers to take a peek of Bella Harvey in the nude when the waters closed. I hurried into one of the toilets and closed the cubicle door softly.

Bella stepped out of the shower and began drying her perfectly toned and tanned naked body.

I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them quietly and peered through the gap in the door and pulled my hard dick out. I held it in my right hand and began to slowly move it up and down on the shaft. My breathing began to increase as I masturbated harder. I focused on Bella's huge breasts that jiggled around as she dried herself. 

Her friends were chatting and she told them to shush.

"Guys, do you hear that?" Bella asked. 

"Hear what?" one of her friends asked. 

"Like someone breathing heavily," she replied. 

They listened and heard nothing as I held my breath.

My hand moved faster and my breathing increased, panting heavily. 

Bella gazed around naked still. "Someone's definitely in here, watching. OK, you little pervert. Stop jerking off, get out," she said. 

I couldn't stop. It was like my right hand was glued to my cock as it moved faster and faster. I started groaning loudly and then my body spasmed as I came all over my hand.

"Hey, pervert in the cubicle, out!" Bella commanded. She walked over and pushed the door open and gasped in absolute shock at seeing me with my jeans down around my ankles, and hand around my cock.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I quickly pulled the jeans up and grabbed up my back pack and began to leave, but Bella and her friends stopped me. 

"Where do you think you're going, freak?" Bella asked nastily. "Who has both male and female parts? Do you like watching me, Alice, isn't it?"

I gulped. "I'm sorry, please let me go," I said. 

They pushed me back up against the wall.

"Strip her!" she commanded her friends. 

Her friends pulled my jeans off, baggy blue top, and black knickers.

Bella stood in front of me and looked me up and down. "Take her bra off as well."

They unclipped my bra and it fell to the floor.

She stared at my body intensely and then stepped forward and pressed her body against mine. 

I gasped out loud as her right hand grabbed hold of my balls and began to massage them gently. I began to moan. 

"You like that, don't you?" Bella asked. She watched my reaction as she crouched down and began to give me a blow job. 

"Oh, god!" I cried. "I'm coming!" After two minutes of the perfect woman's lips around my cock. My body convulsed as I came deep inside her throat. 

She stood back up and I noticed her pussy juices were flowing down her bare legs. "Kiss me," she said. 

I leaned forward to kiss her but she stopped me.

"No, not there, down there," her tone was low and seductive. 

My eyes lowered to her soaking wet pussy and my limp dick came back to life. I crouched down and got in between her legs and began lapping at her with my tongue like a cat drinking water. 

Bella moaned out loudly. "Oh, god!" she cried. She staggered backwards and slid down the wall. 

I got back in between her legs twirling my tongue and mouth over her pussy and clitoris. I noticed her clitoris was engorged with arousal. Within a few moments, I felt her body tremble as her pussy juices flowed inside my mouth. Seeing her so turned on like that made me so hard that I wanted to fuck her so hard. 

Bella noticed how I was looking at her and how my rock hard cock was throbbing to be inside her. "Come on, freak, fuck me. Let's see how good you are."

I positioned myself over her and guided my cock inside her wet pussy. I gasped out loud in shock and pleasure at how good it felt. Her pussy felt so warm and cosy around my cock. I moved back and forth gently. 

"Come on, faster, before I fall asleep with boredom," Bella complained. 

I moved faster up and down with intensity at how good it felt. Faster and faster still. 

"Oh, yes, baby, faster!" she cried. Bella wrapped her legs around my waist. 

I moved faster and faster as an orgasm built up inside me. "I'm coming!" My body convulsed and became as stiff as a board and then flopped heavily on top of her, breathing heavily.

"Not bad, freak show," Bella said with a smile.

I rolled off and smiled with satisfaction. My first sexual experience as a trans was a success.

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments