Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Greek Saga

"A favour for my neighbour"

65
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

One of my close neighbours (she lives twenty-one houses away) had a relative I used to work with. I got to know her (and her husband and family) as my younger daughter was in the same primary class, and I would often get them to take her to school for me.

After a while, my contact was limited to a cheery hello whenever I saw them. It was a surprise when a knock on my door turned out to be her older daughter, who had just returned after finishing University.

I invited her in, secretly admiring the young woman she had turned into from the shy, gawky school kid. They were Greek Cypriots and enjoyed an olive-skinned complexion, dark brown eyes, and thick, luxuriant black hair.

I sat her down and asked her about her experience at university. It had clearly been a successful three years, as she was now confident and had enjoyed a varied social life as well as earning a decent degree. Reading between the lines, she had lost her virginity and started to enjoy the sexuality of her body.

Eventually, she brought the conversation around to her Mum. She told me that she and her Dad had separated about a year ago. I'd heard as much, but she helped fill in some details. Her Mum had been invited to a friend's wedding and was desperate to have someone to go with. She'd wanted to ask me but was too shy. I was somewhat taken aback by the suggestion, and I immediately said, "Sorry," but that I couldn't do it.

Her daughter wasn't taking no for an answer and tried to encourage, cajole, and urge me to agree. It was clear I still wasn't keen, although I might have begun to soften my view.

"Listen," she said. "What if I made it worthwhile?"

I was intrigued and a little perplexed. My perplexion lessened somewhat when she reached over to my lap with her hand and started rubbing me. I tried to stay calm, but my cock, using his own mind, immediately made his appreciation known.

In reality, I was more than happy to have this gorgeous young girl pleasuring me.

As she opened my fly, she admitted that she had learned a lot at university about how to make a guy happy. She used her long fingers to grasp my cock and started giving me a delightful hand job. But she wasn't finished as she lowered her mouth and twirled her tongue around the helmet part of my cock. It was glorious, but suddenly, she licked from the tip of my cock down the length, following the line of my veins.

I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of her delicious mouth on my cock. She then opened her mouth and completely enveloped my cock. She slowly released me and started to rhythmically bob up and down, sucking me off.

As she bent over me, I moved my hand to her breast. She was wearing a soft silky blouse with a bra. I pulled up her top and unhooked her bra. I worked my hand around and started to caress her lovely contoured breasts. I felt her reaction as I tweaked her nipple slightly between my fingers. She moved herself so that she was on all fours on the sofa, still sucking my cock.

Her pussy was now in range of my hand and I wasted no time in rubbing my hand up her long shapely legs. I reached her thighs and enjoyed caressing them. As I reached the lacy material of her panties I rubbed her pussy through the material. I could feel the heat from her sex.

I pulled down her panties as best I could and ran my finger up her slit. She was hot and very wet. As I pushed two fingers deep inside her, she moaned and I thrust my cock as deep as I could into her mouth.

It was too much, and I started to cum hard, filling her mouth with my hot, salty, thick sperm. I thought she might struggle but she kept her mouth around my cock and drained my balls.

I was by now slowly fucking her as deep as I could with my two fingers. I pulled her towards me and as I pulled down her knickers fully I reached forward with my head to allow me to lick her pussy. I ran my tongue deep inside her slit, tasting her musky juice. I was now flat on my back and she squatted over my face allowing me to lick her and gently finger her clit. All of a sudden she squirted all over my face. I wiped my face and flipped her onto her back. I returned my head between her legs and used my fingers and tongue on her clit and pussy. I was quickly rewarded with a violent shudder as she reached a massive orgasm.

We both took a breather and looked at each other. My trousers were half open, and her bra and top were half off. I could see how gorgeous a girl she had become and my cock seemed to be in agreement.

The silence between us was broken as she said "I think you should take me to bed and fuck me now." And that is exactly what I did!

We made it to my bed as the last remnants of our clothes hit the floor. She sucked me deep, making me even harder and bigger. I pushed her down onto the bed face down. I stood behind her and rubbed my cock along her wet slit, coating it with her juices. I pushed my cock inside her feeling it deep and hot in her tight vagina. I started to fuck her slowly, enjoying the sight of my cock sliding metronomically in and out of her gorgeous pussy. As I fucked her I used her juices to lubricate my finger before rubbing it around her puckered ass. It wasn't long before I was able to work it fully inside her ass hole. I quickened my pace, fucking her harder and faster, feeling my balls slap her ass cheeks as I thrust deep inside her.

I pulled out and she hungrily sucked me again. With some reluctance, she stopped and pushed me onto my back. She straddled me, took my cock in her hand, and guided it carefully back to her pussy. She rode me hard and fast bringing herself to another intense orgasm. I fondled her breasts as she worked my cock inside her. Finally, I let go and exploded, filling her cunt with my hot spunk.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

We climbed into bed, kissed and cuddled, and talked. I finally agreed to accompany her mother to the wedding. We laughed as she told me I wouldn't get any sex from her!

But she did say that she'd be happy for a repeat performance with me on her next visit from Brighton. I couldn't wait.

What I could easily wait for, was the wedding! It was with some trepidation that I made my way to her house to commence the trip to the wedding. The service was okay (if a little boring), but the party afterward (after a slow start) began to liven up. Some good rustic Greek food and plenty of wine helped. I even took her for a few dances, and I could see where her daughter's good looks came from. Towards the end of the night, we even had a smooch to the highly inappropriate "I'm not in love" by 10CC. She held me very close (or maybe I held her close), but the last half of the song was accompanied by a very long, very deep French kiss, with lots of tongues and an increasingly intimate exploration of her massive breasts!

Finally, the song and the snog were over and we separated somewhat sheepishly. No words were spoken as we got our coats and found the cab I had ordered. It was about twenty minutes drive back home and we maintained the silence and distance between us.

I wondered if she was upset about the last dance, but said nothing. We arrived home and got out of the cab at her place. I started to say goodbye and walked back towards my house when she stopped me and pecked me gently and sweetly on the cheek.

"Thank you for taking me today. I enjoyed your company," she said. "Especially the last dance!"

We leant forward and kissed again, full on the lips. Our bodies met, and she noticed the bulge in my trousers. She didn't need to say another word as she led me to the front door, the kitchen to get two glasses of Cypriot brandy, the stairs, and finally her bedroom.

She sat on her bed, and as soon as I was near enough, opened my trousers and unbuttoned my flies. My cock was soon in her mouth as she sucked me expertly, using a mouthful of brandy to cool her mouth as she took me deep down her throat. As she worked my cock with her mouth, I unbuttoned her blouse and managed to remove it, leaving her large succulent breasts covered by her lacy bra. I reached behind her and unfastened it and she let it drop to the floor, exposing her large tits. I caressed each one, paying particular attention to her dark brown nipples which became erect as I tweaked them between my fingers.

Her mouth was getting tired and I thought I should give her body more attention. I pushed her onto her back and started to pull down her skirt and then her knickers. She was very wet and I devoured her musky pussy with relish. My tongue pushed deep inside her, around her lips and I teased her clit with soft licks, gentle blows, and harder flicks with the tip of my tongue. When I added my fingers inside her vagina she came in a loud sobbing orgasm.

My face was covered in her musky juices and I wiped it on the sheet. She was soon sucking me, making me hard again. She lay on her back, raised her legs and I rolled on top of her kissing her and finding her wet pussy with my ramrod cock. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her. We fell onto the bed and I finished fucking her as we "spooned", and filled her juicy cunt with a dose of my jism.

As I pulled out my cock, a delectable flood of cum, pussy juice flowed from her pussy.

Her pussy wasn't nice and tight like her daughters, but I wasn't complaining. We snuggled in bed and drank our brandy. I was dispatched downstairs for the bottle.

She told me that she hadn't had sex for nearly five years. The final years of her marriage hadn't exactly been full of intimacy. She told me that she'd always liked me and had dreamt of spending a night with me.

As we chatted about sex I started to get aroused again. Her hand curled around my cock when she asked me what fucking her daughter had been like! I was shocked she had told her, but she said she had guessed what had happened.

She didn't seem to care and dropped her head to my crotch and sucked me again.

"I want to cum in your mouth," I said.

But she had other ideas. She opened her bedside drawer and brought out a jar. Unscrewing it, she put a large handful of what turned out to be lubricating jelly on my cock. It was cold and heightened my erection. She handed me the tub, turned away from me, and told me to rub into her ass. I rubbed it in as deep as I could get with my index finger.

"You can fuck something tighter than my pussy now."

I pushed my hard, lubed cock against her tiny ass hole and I was surprised how easily it slipped inside. It was super tight and I enjoyed the sensation of its tightness around my cock. I fucked her ass hard and soon I was depositing another salty load deep inside her.

We slept, soundly and long. I thought she might regret a drunken lustful night of fucking in the cold sober light of day. But not at all. We spent the morning fucking until hunger drove us out of bed and in search of food.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments