Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Straight Married Couple Enter The Erotic World of BDSM, Gay Leather And Bisexualty

"Straight married couple finds eroticim in BDSM, Gay Leather and Bisexual play"

14
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"My wife Barbara learned of my past and found it sexually arousing. This led us to become and seek out erotic experiences in the BDSM, Gay Leather, and Bisexual world. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This journey spanned several years"

I consider myself a lucky man to have Barbara as my wife. She was a 5'1", 102-pound petite package of feminine perfection. She was of Sicilian descent and had dark hair, sparkling brown eyes, a gorgeous smile, and a perfect, slender figure. Barbara's little bottom was tight and shapely, and I loved her breasts and erect nipples. In addition, she had a warm and playful personality that made men and women fall in love with her.

Over the years, we shared some fun and kinky play but always remained true to one another. It started with Barbara's enjoyment of dressing provocatively, often wearing sheer outfits with nothing under it or short skirts with no panties, which seductively twirled when she danced, which was one of her loves. She enjoyed the attention and shocked looks, and I truly enjoyed it, and I often got off too. In addition, I was into photography and enjoyed taking photos of her in her provocative outfits in public settings.

Early in our relationship, one of her female friends gave her a paddle as a gag gift with the suggestion that she should use it when I got out of line. I told her that I had been on the receiving of a paddle numerous times. Along with some pot, my statement opened the door to me disclosing my early experiences. I held nothing back. Much to my delight, she said my accounts cause her to be sexually aroused. Curious, I asked her why.

Barbara confessed. She and Kathy, her best friend, were both eighteen years old. Kathy knew David, her twin brother, was in serious trouble when we heard her father order David to go to the basement. Kathy took her outside to a basement window in time to see David descending the stairs bare below the waist, followed by his father, paddle in hand.

David stood, his hands on his head, while his father used the paddle. When the paddle landed, David's cock and balls bounced up and down, causing an erection as his bottom turned bright red. Barbara became aware her panties were wet. She told Kathy about her reaction. Later they engaged in a first for Barbara, mutual masturbation. She acknowledged that the memory has always made her wet.

Barbara elaborated, saying she found it sexy when she saw this slightly built half-naked young boy in a vulnerable and embarrassing situation, becoming aroused while being dominated and punished by a larger man.

She told me, "You and David look-alike, and both of you always seem to be in control and have all the answers. David was helpless in that situation, and from what you told me about your past, so were you. You both became sexually aroused when spanked by a man. That turns me on."

It is essential to understand the activities in this account took place over the years. It did not happen regularly. Most of our married life was ordinary and mundane.

While we did not swing, Barbara was no prude. She beat Bill Clinton to the punch, declaring that oral sex was not sex. Barbara's favorite saying was a blowjob is like a handshake, and during our partying, she shook a fair number of hands.

We partied and socialized in two worlds, straight and gay/bisexual, more specifically, the gay leather scene, where most of the provocative and exciting play took place.

We had a gay friend who owned a BDSM shop. We would often go with him to leather bars, and Barbara was accepted and became a de facto mascot of the guys. Of course, it helped that she enjoyed dressing in leather, which usually consisted of a harness on top, a G-string, bare bottom, thigh-high leather boots, and a leather police hat. She was adorable.

Halloween was approaching, and Barbara bought me a pair of black leather chaps. We had an invitation to a gay Halloween party. She dressed in leather, and I wore the chaps with nothing under them except a G-string. Many of the guys at the party were also wearing chaps and did not bother with G-strings.

Barbara took corrective action, and with a snip of the scissors, I got an instant erection. The guys at the party heartily approved. It wasn't very long before the guys reciprocated and relieved her of her G-string.

At that time, almost everybody who partied did ecstasy because it was still legal. We did as well. One side effect of the drug is it caused people to get talkative. Barbara told everybody that I love getting spanked by men and how much it would turn her on to see me spanked. There was no shortage of volunteers, and soon I had a very red butt and a hard, dripping cock.

She also was turned on when one of the guys sucked my cock, and she reciprocated by sucking a few herself. Finally, I asked one of the men how he felt about having a woman give him a blow job. He laughed and said, "Hey man, a mouth is gender neutral."

Eventually, one of the men asked Barbara if she would like to see me take it up the butt. She said that would please her to no end. I was agreeable as well. Given that this was a time when HIV was rampant, I told them no bareback, and they said that was the only way it would happen. I appreciated the emphasis on safety.

I was bent over a table and paddled again, the guy proclaiming, "A red butt is a perfect foreplay." I told him it had been a long time since I had a cock in my butt, so he used his finger to loosen me up, which eventually escalated to three fingers. Then he made his entry. It hurt at first, but the pain quickly waned, and I enjoyed it, knowing Barbara was watching. She made no secret of how much it turned her on.

Several more guys were in line when he finished, all with erections. Barbara wanted to watch me get fucked but witnessed a gang bang.

The host suggested it would only be fair since she watched me get fucked, that I should watch her get fucked, paraphrasing the other guy, "A butt is gender neutral." Barbara respectively declined his offer. Not to be put off, he declared, "Well then, you should get your little bottom spanked."

Barbara does not like being spanked, but she was a good sport and went over his lap. I enjoyed watching her little bottom turn red, and despite the squeals, I know she enjoyed it. I knew that because, midway through the spanking, he fingered her pussy, which was soaking wet, bringing her to orgasm.

The guys also made it clear that we had an open invitation. So, we got together many more times, sometimes at private homes and leather bars.

They liked me but loved Barbara and knew what turned her on. They wanted to accommodate her kink. They were more than happy to use me to accomplish this end. So, everyone benefitted. Barbara took photos of our gay play.

One of the side benefits of having been friends with a guy that owned a BDSM shop was that we made friends with two black lesbian dominatrixes and included them in our gay/bisexual play activities.

They would sexually play with Barbara and treated me to full-blown domination, including bondage, candle and chemical play, cock and ball torture, strap-ons, and other creative acts. In addition, they introduced me to caning and figging. Some of our gay male friends were often present and would join in the play.

Once I was bound over a padded sawhorse. The ladies used the handheld hair dryer on my butt, cock, and balls. They didn't hold it close enough to cause severe burns, but it did get unbearably hot. I got a first-degree burn on those private parts, equivalent to a bad sunburn. The effects lasted a couple of days. They also enjoyed inflicting post ejaculation torment.

On one occasion, they came to our home and brought two of their friends. Being spanked and sexually dominated by four lesbians while your wife watches is pretty overwhelming and scary. Barbara loved every minute.

The cruelest thing the two of them did was handcuff me naked and put me in the back of their car while they went to a grocery store. They fastened the seatbelt around me, so I was helpless.

When they got to the store, they lowered the back windows and then went into the store. It was daylight, and anybody who looked in the car could see me. All I could think about was what if a car pulled in next to me with youngsters? I'd be on my way to jail. I got so frightened and ejaculated.

When they returned, they thought it was hysterically funny. I was informed because I had made a mess; I earned an old-fashioned, over-the-knee hairbrush spanking administered in Barbara's presence. I came to fear the hairbrush; it's a brutal spanking implement.

Barbara and I and the two Dominatrixes started attending the annual Halloween Street Parties in the gay district. The women would be dressed in leather, and I had on a leather jacket but was bare below the waist except for a thin see-through G-string.

They would paddle my bare butt and encouraged other partygoers, men, and women, gay and straight, to do the same. The street party lasted seven hours.

We had particular fun at a lesbian bar. They surrounded me so no one could see, and one of them played with my cock until I ejaculated in the G-string. I spent the rest of the night very sticky.

By the end of the seven-hour party, I had some significant bruises on my butt and had a great time. As usual, Barbara and I had great sex when we got home.

Our straight play was more restrained but in no manner vanilla. We met a dentist and his black girlfriend at a club, who was pretty close to a Halle Berry look-alike. We went to his office and got naked. We did nitrous oxide. Barbara was in the dentist's chair and had his cock in her mouth. His girlfriend had her head between Barbara's legs, using her tongue. I was behind the girlfriend, fingering her. We all ended up having orgasms, and I ejaculated on her bottom.

Barbara invited a friend to dinner. I went out to get some wine. When I returned, Barbara was on the floor naked, and Bruce was fully dressed and had his head between her legs, using his tongue. He jumped up and started apologizing, being very nervous. I said, "If Barbara's going to be naked, I think you should also be naked. And go back to what you're doing, and when finished, you can do me." Bruce was bisexual and had a very talented mouth.

We often went clubbing with our two closest friends, Alan and Sandy. We would then go to either our home or their home. We both had hot tubs. After that, we just had some naked fun with Barbara giving Alan a blowjob and Sandy giving me a blowjob. Then Alan and I watched Barbara and Sandy engage in erotic girl play.

Sandy had told Barbara that she was frustrated because there were all kinds of things that she wanted to do to Alan's butt; however, he always refused. So Barbara benevolently offered up mine to satisfy Sandy's perverted desires.

She came over to the house with the paddle and the vibrating dildo. I was pants off on my hands and knees between them. Sandy gave me a hard spanking and then went to work with the dildo. She then gave me a very long and pleasurable prostate massage, which caused me to milk out very slowly. I had never had one before and found it incredibly erotic. Barbara enjoyed watching her friend have a good time.

Alan's business frequently took him out of town, and Sandy visited us regularly. Sandy was an amateur masseuse, and we enjoyed her massages which were very erotic. It took some doing, but eventually, she spanked Barbara. This was Barbara's second spanking, the first being from the host of the gay party, and she also had an orgasm with Sandy. Unfortunately, I could never convince Barbara to let me spank her regularly.

As I mentioned, Barbara had a paddle, but she reserved that strictly for disciplinary purposes. When used, there was nothing sensual or erotic about it. It was pure punishment. Two occasions were particularly memorable.

I had completed our income tax return but forgot to mail it. As a result, the return was three days late and cost us a $750 penalty. Barbara was incensed about my irresponsibility, and my butt paid a very high price. I couldn't sit down for two days.

warriorPAULAtsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
warriorPAULAtsTS

The other occasion on which she paddled me was particularly humiliating. Kathy, her girlfriend from out of state, was going to spend a couple of days at our home. I had never met Kathy, but Barbara had told me about their relationship.

We lived out in the country on ten acres, and I was outback when Kathy arrived. I came into the house. Barbara said, "Did you enjoy your cigarette?" My immediate response was that I did not smoke, which was a total lie. She could smell smoke on my breath, and I had cigarettes in my pocket. I had promised her I would not smoke.

Barbara said, "Do you remember our deal?' She turned to Kathy, "I told him that if he broke his promise, I would paddle his bare butt until he couldn't sit down." Then, angrily she said to me, "On top of breaking your promise, you lied to me. Now get your pants off." She went to the cupboard and took out the paddle.

I resisted, "Look, I'm sorry, and it was only one." Again, she told me to get my pants off. I countered by saying, "You don't want to make Kathy watch something like that. I'm sorry."

Kathy said, "Oh, don't worry, that won't bother me in the slightest, and I think you deserve it." Then, Barbara told me if I didn't comply, I needed to leave and not return until I was willing to accept the punishment I deserved. I didn't want to be paddled in front of Kathy, whom I had just met two minutes before. But I didn't want to leave. So, I capitulated.

Barbara went into a long discourse, saying the only reason she wanted me to stop was my health and that I had seriously damaged our trust. I was standing bare below the waist in front of a woman I had just met. I felt like a little boy being chastised by his mother. I felt humiliated. I noticed that Kathy was smiling, which made me feel even more embarrassed. I was worried I might get an erection, but that didn't happen.

Barbara was good for her word. She bent me over the table and went to work with her paddle. It was agonizing. I thought it was never going and. I was pleading and ended up crying like a little boy. Finally, Kathy remarked, "That has to be the reddest butt I have ever seen."

When Barbara finished, I stood up, grabbed my butt, and danced around, trying to assuage the pain. That's when I did get an erection and heard Kathy giggle. Barbara made me stand in the corner for thirty minutes while they had wine. After letting me leave the corner, I started to retrieve my pants, and Barbara said, "No, they stay off. I paddled you for breaking your word. You've got another one coming later tonight for lying."

I ended up grilling steaks, eating dinner, and then cleaning up the kitchen all the time with my pants off and dreading what was to come later. The second time was worse because my butt was already tender and sore.

I had tears in my eyes; the pain was unbearable. I had my post punishment erection. Then, like a little boy, I was ordered to bed. As I left, I heard Kathy's remark, "He reminds me of David." They both laughed.
I wondered if they mutually masturbated that night. But unfortunately, Barbara would never answer my question.

I assumed they stayed up and reminisced about old times. I hoped that Barbara would not share our activities. The following morning, I came down for breakfast. Barbara embarrassed me by making me lower my sleep shorts like some little boy so that she could inspect my bottom. Observing my bruises, Kathy told Barbara she had done an excellent job. Thankfully, Barbara did not tell Kathy about our play.

Sometimes play sessions were unexpected. I came home from work, and Tonya, one of the black Dominatrixes, was sitting on the couch with Barbara, and there was this huge black guy with them. Tonya introduced him as Tyrone, her "baby brother." In my mind, I wondered if his nickname was Kong. This guy was a monster. She told me that he was a cop on vacation and wanted to have some fun. I feebly said, "I'm not sure I'm up for this now."

Tonya reminded me the last time we were together I had told her to come by anytime and I would obey whatever order she gave me. I must have been in a submissive mood.

Tyrone said, "Get your clothes off. I'm going to spank your little white ass and then fuck it." Barbara told me she wanted me to obey. I thought better of it, but went ahead and stripped.

While I was doing this, Tyrone also removed his clothing. I was looking at an eleven-inch beer-can thick black cock sticking straight out. I was hard also, but my cock was about the size of his index finger. The fact that I was hard told me I wanted what Tyrone was demanding.

He put me across his lap with that huge cock pressing against mine, and he started spanking. His hand was as big as my butt and heavily calloused. He might as well have been using a paddle. The pain was incredible, and I was involuntarily whimpering.

He pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock when he finished. I obeyed, but it was hard to open my jaw wide enough to take it in. Next, I noticed that Barbara and Tonya had their skirts lifted. Neither was wearing panties, and they fingered one another. My arousal level increased by the second.

Tyrone then literally lifted me off the ground and put me over the arm of the sofa, rubbed lubricant on my butt, and slowly pushed that monster cock up my butt. I had never felt so full. The head of his cock pressed against my prostate, and his balls were against my butt. I knew it couldn't last too long. Despite his size, he fucked me slowly and gently. When I ejaculated, it was so intense that I felt I might pass out. Tyrone just kept going and going. Finally, I just went limp over the arm of the sofa.

The girls cried out when they came. Tyrone shouted, "Oh fuck!" His body stiffened and shuddered, and his cock began to pulsate. When he pulled out, I missed the fullness present seconds before. Warm semen poured out of me and spilled onto my balls. I still couldn't get up.

Tyrone dressed, Barbara and Tonya rearranged their clothing, then Tyrone came over, patted me on the butt, and did a decent Schwarzenegger impersonation, "I'll be back."

I was still over the arm of the sofa, and Barbara came over to clean me up. She said, "Your bottom is really red. He was so big, and you looked so cute over his lap. And I wish I had a photo of your face when he entered you. It looked like your eyes would pop out of your head."

Over the years, we played with different people from time to time but generally, the same scenario.

We did occasionally run Craigslist ads. Barbara would post nude, no facial shots of us, and say she was looking for a male or female to spank her husband while she watched.

We left it at that level, knowing it could escalate once we were together. The ads generated a lot of interest, but many men responded who wanted to be a recipient. We carefully screened those who wanted to play the dominant role and required a pre-session meeting.

One turned out to be very unexpected. A sixty-five-year-old lady answered the ad and met us. She explained that she had regularly spanked her husband, who passed away, and wanted to spank a man again.

She was very skilled and adopted a stern attitude. After spanking me, she pulled a strap on out of her purse and asked if she could put it to use. Barbara said absolutely. After she finished, she said, "I'm in love with this boy's ass. I want to take him home." Barbara fell in love with the lady.

Barbara accommodated her wish and sent me to her house alone. Before spanking me, she gave me an enema, and after the strap on, she made me masturbate. The next time I went there, her sixty-three-year-old widowed sister-in-law joined in.

The ladies became a favorite. I found it quite erotic to be spanked and sexually dominated by two ladies over forty years my senior. Barbara loved watching them do their thing. They told Barbara, "Sweetie, you have no idea what we did when we were younger." They didn't share that information.

We expanded our base of play partners and met some fascinating people.

An older black married couple responded, and we did something a bit different. Barbara reluctantly consented to be spanked by the wife while her husband spanked me. They were fully clothed and we were naked. They positioned us face to face. We could see each other's bottoms while being spanked and each other's facial expressions.

After our spankings, we were bent side by side over the back of a sofa. The husband fucked me, and his wife anally fucked Barbara with a dildo and fingered her pussy. I found it wildly erotic, being side by side with both of us taking it up the butt. We both had orgasms. Later, Barbara admitted that being jointly punished and sexually used turned her on, but she did not want to make it a habit. We did it now and then, and it was always fun.

Once, our play served a purpose beyond sexual gratification. Finding our ad, an older rancher said that he enjoyed spanking men but wanted to use us to teach an object lesson to the Mexican guys who did seasonal work.

He heard that some of them had made lewd sexual gestures toward his granddaughter when she visited. He didn't know which ones did it. So he contrived a story that Barbara was his niece, and I had exposed myself and masturbated before her. It sounded good to us.

He marched me out to the barn bare below the waist with an empty shotgun. They didn't speak English, so he told them the story in Spanish. He had them hold me down over a hay bale, and he took a leather strap to my butt. I didn't have to fake it. I was howling in pain. It was compelling because that strap did a job on me. When they pulled me up, the guys started laughing we they saw my hard cock dripping pre-cum.

The rancher declared if I wanted to jack off so badly to do it now, pointing the empty shotgun at me for emphasis. It was exciting to masturbate under these contrived circumstances. There was more lewd laughter and talk I didn't understand.

When we got back to his house, he thanked us and said he believed the message came across loud and clear. But, he also said, "I got off on whipping your ass." I told him I was well aware of that fact.

I asked him what they were saying. The rancher's response was, "They wanted me to leave you there so they could take turns fucking you in the ass. Would you would have liked that?" I told him not under those circumstances.

He said, "I told them no, I'd be handling that." then asked, "Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?"

He asked Barbara," How would you feel about that?" She indicated she would love to watch him fuck me. And I told him I would like that very much. So, he did. It was a day well spent. A couple of weeks later, he sent an email saying that the men avoided her like the plague when his granddaughter visited. They got the message.

We continued our play until Barbara sustained a severe back injury in a motor vehicle accident. After that, chronic pain and pain medications severely inhibited our activities. We tried scheduling some play sessions at our home, but this didn't work out well because she would have good days and bad days.

She permitted me to set up a session now and then under the condition that I would give her a detailed account of what went on so she could at least experience some vicarious excitement.

As I noted initially, these experiences were some of the more memorable ones, but they spanned quite a few years. I loved Barbara's openness, and we had great times playing together. We still had great times until she passed away, just different times.

Published 
Written by SpankRandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments