Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bryan Sent Me To Visit Joe

"Bryan sent me on a fishing trip. More recounting from my time being owned by Bryan"

41
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

San Diego

One Friday morning during August, Bryan called my desk.

“Slut, I’m sending you to San Diego to visit Joe.”

Before I could ask any questions, Bryan told me I had the rest of the day off and to go home and back a bag.

He had already arranged it with my supervisor. So I went home and packed a few things. At about 2 pm, Bryan showed up at my door. I greeted him nude.

He told me he was driving me to the airport. He changed a few of the items I had packed for items he wanted.

After he made his corrections of my clothing, he told me to kneel in front of him. As he sat down, he dropped his slacks so I knew what time it was. I positioned myself between his legs and started to suck him.

I am sending you to spend the weekend with Joe. He needs some cheering up. His divorce became final, so make sure you are extra nice and do what you are told.

“Yes sir, of course.”

I went back to sucking Bryan as he continued to talk. I licked his balls and up the underside of his delicious cock. This cock that has given me so much pleasure. I always felt it was an honor to have it in my mouth.

He stopped talking and leaned back and let me pleasure him. Up and down the shaft, my lips went taking slightly deeper with each stroke. I felt appreciative to be able to have his cock in my mouth. This man has become everything to me. I knew his reactions so well that I could sense he was getting close to his orgasm. I tried my best to summon it from his body.

Then, there it was, the first blast coating my throat, followed by the next and the next as each lessened in intensity. When he settled down, I remained with his cock head inside my mouth, licking it as it became super sensitive. I knew he liked that. I continued doing that until he instructed me to show him. I displayed his cum in my mouth. When he said swallow, I did and showed him I had as well.

Bryan told me the words I always craved from him, “Good girl.”

I thanked him for allowing me the pleasure of sucking his cock. I knew he liked me thanking him afterward, but in fact, I did love his cock and pleasing it. I never felt more secure being his than when his cock was in my loving mouth. This man who taught me to derive pleasure from sucking cock, he taught me that was the reason I was born.

The number of times he told me that over and over that I was born to suck cock. I believed him.

Soon we were on the way to the airport. It isn’t that long a flight from San Jose to San Diego, but this one was one of the first times I flew by myself. I landed after 8 pm.

Joe was waiting at baggage claim for me. Soon Joe was driving me to his boat. Joe’s boat was bigger I think than my little apartment and much nicer. Two separate bedrooms, a common area, a kitchen, and a captain’s station. It was incredible. I’ve been on his boat before with Bryan on a trip we enjoyed to San Diego early in my relationship with him.

Joe had been shopping before picking me up and I assisted him with bringing the goods aboard. Once he put everything away, he suggested we go to bed because tomorrow was going to be an early day.

I followed him into his bedroom. We got into bed and he motioned for me to suck him. I have been with Joe before and never knew what to expect. Sometimes he is nice and others he isn’t.

He was hard in no time and pushed my mouth off his cock and onto my back. He pushed my legs apart and entered me. He fucked me until he orgasmed and then rolled off to my side. There was nothing special about the sex. He just used me to get off.

The morning did arrive early as he was up at 4 am. I showered and dressed in a summer dress.

Joe had cooked a nice breakfast, and I had some until his friends arrived. I was below when they arrived and I just heard the friends' chatter as I did my hair and makeup.

Once the boat or yacht left the dock, I went up to see what was going on. Joe was operating the controls, and his two friends were talking with them. When I opened the cabin door, they all went silent.

Joe introduced me to his friends, Hector and Ronny.

“She belongs to my buddy Bryan. He sent her down here to entertain us.”

Joe told Hector to take the controls. Joe then stood behind me and pulled my dress off over my head. I was suddenly nude in front of Joe’s two friends.

One of the guys said,” This is gonna be a good day of fishing.”

Ronny took my arm and pulled me to him. He sat on a bench and pulled me to his lap. His hands were all over my body. He was rubbing my pussy, and what he was doing was working. I leaned back into his chest and spread my legs to give him better access. He was working his fingers inside me. I was with eyes closed, moaning softly as his hands played with me.

Ronny whispered in my ear, “Are we gonna fuck, baby?”

“Yes sir, if you wish.”

I was already excited by his playing with my pussy.

Joe told Ronny and Hector to take me below, that he would captain the boat.

They did not take much convincing. Ronny lifted me off his lap. He led the way, followed by Hector and myself.

I had not realized that they were going to have me together.

Walking into the cabin, Hector commented on my ass.

“Ronny, this bitch has a great ass.”

We all went into the second bedroom, much smaller than Joe’s room. Hector pushed me onto the bed and both guys started taking off their clothes.

Both were close to Bryan and Joe’s age. Hector was a muscular Hispanic guy and Ronny, I think, was maybe white and Hispanic. Ronny had a little belly, but was taller than Hector.

They both sat on the bed, one on each side of me.

Hector said, “Girl, we are gonna fuck your hard, and out here no one can hear you scream.”

I think he was trying to scare me and it was working.

Ronny laughed as he reached out and pulled my head towards his hard cock.

He pushed me down on his cock. I opened my mouth and took him in as deep as possible. He held my hair in his hand and started pulling me up and down on his cock.

Hector moved behind us and lay on the bed. Ronny pulled me off his cock and pushed me towards Hector. I moved and took Hector’s cock in my mouth. Ronny positioned behind me, and I felt his cock at my pussy.

He pushed inside me as I was sucking Hector.

Ronny said, “She is wet, Hector. She wants it.”

Hector said, "You get that pussy. That ass is mine.”

They both were fucking me. Hector was in my mouth and Ronny was pounding my pussy.

They shifted me so I was kneeling between Hector’s legs, and Ronny was behind me. I was kneeling. Hector held my head and was fucking my mouth rigorously. My lips were swelling and my eyes watering.

Ronny and Hector changed places and continued more of the same. Ronny was holding my mouth down hard on his cock. He was in my throat. He held until I thought I couldn’t wait any longer. He laughed at my discomfort. Only to repeat the process over and over all while Hector was fucking me.

Hector pulled out. I felt his fingers rubbing my butthole. My mouth is occupied. Next, Hector was entering my butt. He was not making it easy. I could not escape. Ronny held me down on his cock as his friend forced his way into my ass.

I was trying to scream, but Ronny’s cock was in my throat. Not soon enough, my butt relaxed to the constant action.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

Hector pulled out and told me to take Ronny into my pussy. I was sandwiched between them as Hector reentered my ass. I was being fucked by both of them, one in my ass and one in my pussy. They worked out the motion. I just accepted it. I tried to hold out, but I had an orgasm grabbing onto Ronny's arms.

They both laughed at me, both expressing how I loved it.

Hector was doing most of the work. I was lying on Ronny’s chest. His cock was inside me and with each thrust by Hector, Ronny, and I felt-felt it. Hector grunted and released his orgasm in my bowels. Then Ronny came as well. This was a new experience for me, having men come inside me like that.

Hector kept thrusting until he pulled out and rolled over. I rolled off Ronny. I moved to take Ronny’s cock in my mouth because a lot of cum escaped and was on his groin. I cleaned him, licking his cock and capturing all the cum.

Once I felt I cleaned Ronny, I moved to take Hector’s cock in my mouth and clean him as well.

I tasted the mix of his cum, and my ass as I licked him clean.

Ronny said, “Let’s go show Joe what we did.”

They both jump up from the bed and put their shorts on. I lay then Hector reached out and grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me to my feet. They walked out of the bedroom. Hector still had a hold on my hair and had me bent over at my waist. He pulled me like that back to the control room. Hector walked me to Joe and released my hair, allowing me to stand straight up.

Ronny then bends me over again and turns my backside to Joe.

I had cum running down my legs during that short walk to the control room.

“Look, we fucked her good,” Ronny announced.

Joe asked me what I thought.

“Yes sir, they did”

Joe handed me a towel, and I sat on the bench along the wall and cleaned myself. I gathered some of the cum still escaping my pussy and made a show of collecting it with my fingers and licking them clean several times.

From there, we all moved out to the front of the fishing area of the boat. All three guys fished as I laid out nude sunning. They all helped apply sun tan oil to my body. I don’t know the terms used in boating, but I was lying on the front portion in front of where the guys were fishing.

At one point, before we headed to the harbor. I was getting a drink and as I walked past Joe. He reached out and grabbed my arm.

“I need a blow job”

To which both Ronny and Hector added they needed relief also. They accused me of teasing and distracting them from their fishing. I looked at Joe.

He said I had better get busy.

Joe, before sitting on a cushion, dropped his shorts. His cock was hard and ready. I dropped to my knees and started sucking Joe off. Suddenly, both Hector and Ronny were standing on both sides of me. They had dropped the shorts as well and were both rubbing their cocks pointing at my face.

I concentrated on Joe’s cock in my mouth and used my hands on the guys standing beside me. Joe grabbed my head in his hands and was now fucking my mouth. He was forcing his cock past my resistance, into my throat. I had to let go of Hector and Ronny’s cock and just hold on to Joe as he continued pounding my throat.

Hector was encouraging Joe. I did not think he needed it. I was getting dizzy from Joe moving my head so rigorously back and forth on his cock. I felt the other guys playing with my tiny chest, pinching my nipples. Even though my nipples hurt, I could do nothing, as Joe’s grip on my head was tight. I had to hold his legs to provide myself a buffer. I was becoming a mess with a droll running down the front of my body.

Finally, Joe groaned a shot of his cum directly into my throat as he held my lips buried against his pelvic bone as he pumped into my belly. He released me and I caught my breath after clearing his cum from my esophagus. He pushed me away. Hector was next taking Joe’s place in front of me.

Hector was standing there letting me work his cock past my numb lips and deep as he could reach. Ronny lifted me onto my feet so I was bent at the waist with Hector in my mouth and Ronny now pushing inside my pussy.

I could not help but think these guys have done this before. They work in unison. It seemed like something they had practiced doing. They took turns pounding into my holes and both were talking it up.

After a while I was getting used to the motion. They released me and switched places by turning me around. Now I had Ronny’s cock in my mouth, tasting my juice and some cum from their earlier fucking of me. Hector took my pussy. Soon they were back in. Ronny’s cock was the biggest of the three men and he wanted my throat as Joe had. It took a little positioning, but soon his cock was entering my throat too. Hector put his hands around my neck to feel the expansion of my throat as his friend moved in and out.

Hector let loose first, grabbing my hips and firing his cum inside me. He groaned as he pumped again and again.

Hector’s orgasm subsided, and he pulled away. He told Ronny to let me clean his cock. Ronny pushed me away, and I immediately took Hector’s cock into my mouth as he soften. I licked him clean.

As soon as I was done, Ronny took my hand. Ronny took a seat on the bench and told me to straddle him. I did, facing him as he positioned his cock into my pussy. I rode him hard and fast.

He tried kissing me, but my lips were out of commission from the pounding of the three guys.

As I ground my pussy on him, I felt all my wetness from my chest against his bare chest.

Ronny grabbed my waist and held himself as deep as possible inside me as he added his cum to Hector’s inside me. I orgasmed myself, feeling his fullness inside me. Feeling his cum pump after the pump.

I rested against his chest. Ronny was holding me himself, recovering. He caressed my back.

“Bryan always has the best sluts”

I managed to tell him thank you.

He helped me to my feet and mentioned we should jump into the ocean to rinse off. Ronny, Hector, and I all jumped into the water. Joe was picking up fishing gear. The water was cold and we were only in for a short swim.

Once on deck, Joe rinsed me off with a small hose. The guys did the same for themselves.

By the time we returned to the harbor, it was almost evening. I was exhausted from the sex and the hot sun.

Hector and Ronny had to go home to their wives. They both thanked me for a memorable fishing trip. I teased them that no one caught any fish. Both guys said it was a great fishing trip. I hugged them both goodbye and their hands made one last check of my body. Ronny dipped his fingers inside my pussy and announced to Joe I was still wet and ready for more.

Once they left, I helped Joe clean up. I could tell by the way Joe cleaned his boat or yacht, whatever it was classified as the boat was something he cared about. The more I helped him, the more he gave me to do. I was running around inside and out, still naked. It was getting dark, so I did not worry about anyone seeing me, even though there was more activity around many of the boats than I expected.

Once we finished, we showered. Joe wanted to go to eat. We did it nearby at a restaurant with live music. Later, Joe and I returned to the yacht.

Joe had sex with me again that night. Nothing memorable about it. I still questioned if he liked me, but we did have fun while at dinner. The next morning, he took me to the airport early. I had to wait a few hours for the short flight to the Bay Area.

Bryan picked me up at the airport. I told him all the events of my trip. When he dropped me at my apartment, he told me I had been good and did just as he wished.

“Your a good little whore.”

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments