Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If Only They Knew

"Actually happened to me last week..."

92
41 Comments 41
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Hey, Boss, how was your weekend?” my intern popped his head into my office.

He startled me; my desk chair swiveled to meet his eager gaze.

“Oh, you know… fine,” I answered, trying to appear nonchalant.

I was trying to hide my flushed face as he entered and sat down across from me. I knew more questions were coming. He always wanted to know what I did when I wasn’t at work. Why was he so interested? I was an attractive young female boss, but he was my intern, it’s not like anything could actually happen between us. He always seemed too flirty, but I couldn’t let my mind go there. Plus, I was seeing Josh who kept me pretty busy.

“So?” he tried again, “Did you do anything fun?”

I am not good at lying, but I knew I had to make something up fast. He could never know what I actually did this weekend.

My mind flashed back to being bent over and spanked on the table in my kitchen, then to being fucked in the shower, then to being eaten out on the couch by Josh. Shit, what else did I do this weekend that wasn't so PG-rated that I could share? Certainly not those activities.

“Umm, I just ran some errands and watched Netflix,” I offered in an attempt to appease him.

He wasn’t buying it, “Oh come on, Boss, I’m sure you live this secret life that you don’t want us interns to know about, huh?” He smirked.

I look away and attempted a half-smile. He wasn’t wrong.

“Well, I should get back to answering these emails…” I started to swivel back around to face my laptop.

“Alright you win, but first can I tell you what I did this weekend?” Before I could respond, he started to go off about the football game he attended with his sister and I stared past him, nodding every so often to show my half-assed attention while I reflected on how my weekend actually went…

*****

Josh came over to my place Friday evening. He brought me purple flowers, my favorite. As I put them in a vase, he came up behind me, scooped me up in his arms, cupped my double D breasts, and grabbed a handful of my round ass. My light brown hair was straightened and my eyelashes were curled. Black lacy crotchless lingerie awaited under my red dress to surprise Josh. I giggled and turned around to kiss him. He brushed his lips across mine, his prickly beard tickled my chin.

“I missed you,” Josh breathed into me.

“It’s only been a week,” I laughed, pulling him into the living room, wanting to straddle him on the couch.

“That’s too long, I need you, I need your pussy,” he grabbed my waist and didn’t let me leave the kitchen area.

He pulled up my dress, my crotchless panties, and ass fully exposed, on display for him.

“Mmm, what do we have here?” He groaned, bending me over the table.

“Just a little something for you to enjoy…” I bit my lip, my curvy figure no longer hidden under my dress.

“You don’t wear this outfit to work, do you? Those interns would be shocked if they knew how naughty you really were.” He pushed me down harder on the table, cupping my ass cheek.

“I guess it’s our little secret. What would you do if I did wear this to work?” I flirted, tempting him. I loved to tease him.

Josh spanked me, only once but hard. I knew I wasn’t the boss anymore. He owned me.

As if reading my mind he growled, “I own your pussy, you’re all mine.”

I realized then how wet he made me. My pussy juice started dripping down my thigh, nipples hardening. My ass cheek started to sting.

“Oh yeah? I need it, I need more, make me yours,” I ground my ass up against his crotch, feeling his dick harden.

“You like that, my little slut?” he spanked me again, this time twice in a row.

“Yes, sir,” I reached my hand around and rubbed his cock through his pants, his erection almost bursting out of his zipper.

“Good, now kiss me,” he swung me around and pressed his soft wet lips to mine.

As our tongues played, Josh stripped off my dress and I undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. We undressed each other, kissing passionately and roughly, excitedly exploring each other’s bodies like it was the first time. He led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

As the water heated up, he licked my nipples, gently biting them at first then more forcefully as I threw my head back moaning in pleasure. He was an expert at satisfying me, he knew how I liked it.

We stepped into the shower and I watched Josh admire the water trickling down my breasts. He grabbed some soap and rubbed it all over my chest and down my naked body, paying extra attention to rolling my erect pink nipple between his index finger and thumb. Together under the showerhead, he spread my pussy lips with his other hand, fingering me, my wetness mixing with the shower water, coating his fingers making them slick. He was able to fit two fingers in my tight pink pussy. His six-foot-one frame towered above me as I leaned up to kiss him.

“Come here, turn around,” he instructed, bending me over and running his strong hands down my back. He spanked me once more.

“Mmm, fuck me,” I moaned and closed my eyes, feeling his hands take hold of my waist.

Josh took his hard cock and pushed into my vagina, sliding in and out, reaching around to play with my tits.

“Faster, I need it harder,” I cried out, not being to wait any longer, I needed him now.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back as he fucked me from behind, kissing my neck.

“I’m getting close,” Josh breathed as he thrust inside me faster, his balls smacking against my ass.

“Cum inside me,” I begged, I loved feeling him shoot his warm load deep inside me.

“Oh baby, fuck, that feels good,” he thrust faster and groaned into my ear.

I felt his body tense and release as he moaned my name and finished inside my pussy with one last thrust.

“Fuck! Yes baby, holy shit,” he breathed a sigh of relief and let his dick stay inside me while it softened.

He pulled out and I felt his sticky cum dripping down my leg. I loved feeling his semen on me, I felt like I belonged to him. He owned me, marked me, and I didn’t want anyone else.

“Come here,” he turned the shower off, wrapped me up in a towel, and carried me to the living room.

“Your turn baby,” he dried me off and threw me on the couch.

Josh kneeled down, spread my legs, and began to eat me out. He focused on my clit, lightly grazing it with his tongue pointed and then he flattened it as he made his way down my slit.

“Ohhh yes, Josh, fuck… don’t stop,” I breathed heavily, barely able to utter words.

He pumped two fingers inside my quivering pussy and continued to lick my throbbing clit, my pussy lips still puffy from fucking. He used his other thumb to finger my ass, which he knew would get me over the edge.

“Josh! Ah, yes!” I screamed louder, feeling all awareness leave my body as I entered a black hole of an intense orgasm state.

Ripples of pleasure rolled over my skin giving me goosebumps as my back arched. Josh skillfully fingered my holes and sucked harder on my clit. My muscles spasmed and relaxed as I slowly came back to consciousness.

“Fuck wow,” I managed to muster, my brain flooded with dopamine and oxytocin.

“You’re so hot when you cum for me, baby,” Josh whispered, his voice was gentle and comforting now.

I opened my eyes and felt his naked body, still wet from the shower, cuddling me and kissing up my body to my lips.

“Wanna go again?”

*****

“Boss? Hello? Boss?” My intern repeated.

Fuck, is his story over already? Could he tell I totally zoned out? I didn’t even know how much time had passed. How long was I nodding along for?

“Yes, wow that’s great, I’m glad you had fun this weekend at the game,” I abruptly returned back to the harsh reality of my office, left with only fleeting memories and wet panties.

“Well anyways, hope you can enjoy this coming weekend, Boss, maybe you’ll actually have a fun time for once,” he smiled and walked out.

I nodded, thinking, if only he knew...

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments