Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing My Virginity To Charlotte

"Some experiences you only have one first time at."

45
25 Comments 25
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Exposing the vulnerabilities of one's self as a youth is no small feat. I hope you enjoy my story of losing my virginity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is as accurate as my memory holds."

This all starts towards the end of my sophomore year of high school. I was sixteen, had my license, and a hand me down 73 Pinto. In high school, I never quite fit into any of the cliques in school. I had friends from most of them, but then there was Charlotte.

Charlotte was a month younger than me and hung out with the rougher crowd around. You know the ones, the smokers, the punks, and troublemakers. Really not my group, even with my broad selection of friends.

I met her through being a library volunteer. She got sent there for in-class detention. The librarian didn't particularly like the extra duty of watching over kids sent down for in-class detention, so she basically left them alone as long as they didn't cause her trouble.

So back to me a bit. I wound up working in the library as a volunteer to help with projects. I was into design drafting and could draw just about anything. So instead of sitting in the study hall, I worked in the library each day for one period.

Charlotte's first day there, I noticed her right away. She was close to my five-eight height, had dirty blonde hair, and looked pretty damn good in her tight cutoff jean shorts and t-shirt. Well, at least for a horny teenager, she looked hot as hell.

I also learned she had in-class detention for two weeks. Her first day there had actually been a Thursday, so she sat out in the library at a table by herself. The following Monday, the librarian had to move her into the little room where I worked on projects.

You see, the science teachers had this big class project going on and had reserved the library for their classes most of the day all week. This included the period Charlotte and I were there together. So, she wound up in my little room for her detention. I wasn’t exactly disappointed with this development. We got to chat all week and started a friendship.

Week two, she was banished back out to a table in the library itself, so I didn’t get to chat with her much more than to say hi. Yet a connection had been made. We had the same lunch period and started hanging out together. Granted, this was to the loud disappointment of some of her friends.

The First Date

About three weeks into us hanging out together, I finally asked her out. We went to a movie, and afterward, we had some time to kill before I had to have her home. Well, we found an out of the way place to park and started making out.

Well, one thing led to another, and soon I had my hand full of her breast. I remember she had very large nipples that got extremely hard when played with. Granted, this wasn’t the first time I had my hand full of a girl’s breast, but it was the first time I had a girl respond the way Charlotte did. She was moaning and wiggling as I switched back and forth between her breasts.

That was pretty much it for that night. I got to lay a little and then take her home. I have to say; I went home with a hardon that wanked pretty good that night. Later, I learned that I wasn’t the only one who went home and had to have a self-pleasuring session.

Our next few times getting together were pretty much a lot of the same. We both were getting excited, but neither of us was progressing to the point of providing each other with some relief. That was soon going to change, though.

The Relationship Heats Up Further

It was getting close to the end of school, and summer was coming on. The temperatures were higher each day. Well, I picked her up on a Saturday morning, and we drove out to one of the smaller parks in the area. Our plan was to make out and see how much further we could go with each other.

When we got there, there were several cars already parked in the lot. After a quick discussion, we decided to grab the blanket I had wisely put in my car. We went walking down along one of the trails. We eventually wandered off the trail to a spot all to ourselves.

I spread the blanket out, and we laid down. It wasn’t long before we were heavily making out. We were kissing and running our hands over each other when I ran mine up under her tank top. After that, it wasn’t long before her tank top was completely off, and I had her nipples between my lips.

As things progressed, I had my hand on my first naked pussy. As we made out, I played with her breasts and nipples; I worked my way to her crotch. I started out by massaging her through her shorts. Before long, I had her shorts open, and my hand on her pussy. First, it was with her panties between my hand and her pussy. Eventually, I had pushed her shorts down enough along with her panties to have my hand on her bare pussy.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

She had a fuzzy bush of dark hair that matched the dark colors in her dirty blond hair on her head. I ran my fingers through it feeling her lips beneath. I played with her and had my first attempt at fingering a girl that day. I don’t know to this day how I managed to make it happen, but she orgasmed there on that blanket. None of the wild shit you read in stories, but she moaned lightly and clamped her legs on my hand until she calmed down.

Unfortunately, that was the climax of our day in the woods. I got to leave there with a stiff cock and no attention. My only satisfaction that day was leaving there with my fingers smelling of her pussy juices. After that, we had several encounters like the one described above, always leaving me sort of on the short end of the stick until one fateful afternoon on the flood wall.

After school, I took her home one day, and the apartments she lived in backed up against the flood wall. We had spent quite a bit of time on the far side of the wall. It was tall enough once you got down it about two-thirds of the way you couldn’t be seen from the apartments. It also had the benefit of backing up to a stand of woods along that stretch so that you couldn’t be seen by anybody from that side either.

We had taken an old blanket with us, and things kind of developed as they always did. It wasn’t long before her shorts were off, and I was playing with her pussy. I remember her being really wet that day as I fingered her. I was getting pretty good at bringing her to a quick orgasm.

I had gotten her off, and we laid there as she rested, kissing a little as we went, with her T-shirt still on but no bra; she never wore one. She had nice breasts but by sixteen-year-old standards, not large. She got on her knees and pushed me down on the blanket.

She started working my shorts off, pulling my underwear off at the same time until my dick was free. Of course, I was hard from getting excited playing with her. She grabbed hold of it and stroked it a few times. Damn, if I didn’t almost explode right then and there.

I thought finally I was going to get my turn. Well, I was going to get my turn but not the way I thought I would. As I laid on my back, she moved up until her pussy was right over my dick. I didn’t move a muscle. Honestly, I had looked at and read porn magazines while jacking off, but they sure as hell didn’t come with instruction manuals.

As I watched, she settled down on my dick. Oh my god, did it ever feel wonderful to be in her. She just sat there and looked at me for a few minutes. I was doing my level best not to do anything to make her get off of me. After what felt like an eternity, she started moving on me, not really riding me as you see in porn videos but just rocking on my dick.

We were like that for quite a while until she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Well, I was slow but not that slow. I started massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples. She’d moan, and I’d moan a little.

Finally, she wanted more and rolled us over on our sides. I was on top of her with a little readjusting, resting between her legs with my dick back in her pussy. It was then she started encouraging me to pump into her. As you might guess, I didn’t last very long after that. Just as my orgasm hit, I pulled out and shot my load on the blanket below us.

We kissed and cuddled, but it was soon after that, the blanket got rolled up with its wet spot. Then we meandered back over the flood wall. By this time, her mom was home from work and wanting her to come inside to help with something. We shared a quick kiss, and I motored away in my Pinto, no longer a virgin.

She and I had sex numerous times, after that, in a lot of different places. To name a few, the Pinto's back seat on a few occasions, the flood wall, in the woods, and probably the most daring was on the picnic table at a small park one evening.

Things never really got crazy between us. It was always pretty much me playing with her, then sex, and we were done. It finally all came to an end about as quickly as it started. I developed other female interests, and then the stories I kept hearing about her. Let’s just say it was high school, and we’ll leave it at that. I moved on and gained new experiences along the way.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments