Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Clandestine Evening of Forbidden Lust

"Eighteen and eager to spend a night together, but living with family is a challenge."

48
20 Comments 20
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A story inspired by real events when I was in college. If you enjoyed it, please take the time to rate the story and leave a comment. A continuation of my Forbidden Lust series--see the previous 5 parts on my profile."

I sat in my car waiting for Cara.  It was New Year’s Eve 1998.  I was parked in front of a strip mall a few blocks from her high school.  She was performing in a concert with her school orchestra.  She’d told her parents that she was going to stay with a friend afterward.    In reality, she was spending the night with me.

I’d known Cara for most of my life.  She was my cousin’s step-sister.  A few weeks earlier she had walked in on my jacking off.  She could have run and told everyone what I was doing.  She could have mocked me.  Instead, she decided to join in the fun.

A week later we fucked for the first time.  It was Christmas Eve and we’d snuck away from a family gathering.  Things had been escalating between us since the day she walked in on me.  There were a lot of reasons not to be together.  Cara was only eighteen and still in high school.  I was a junior in college.  We were related by marriage.  Our families wouldn’t approve.

None of it mattered.  We were both young and horny and drawn to one another.  Perhaps the forbidden element made it more exciting.  After we fucked, we both knew it wouldn’t be a one-time thing.  The chase was over, but something new had begun.

After Christmas, we communicated by email and chatted online.  We were both eager to see one another again, but Cara wanted it to be special.  She’d only had sex with one person before me and it had been rushed.  She had never spent the night with a man.   So she had come up with the plan to spend New Year’s Eve together.  I booked a room for us at an upscale hotel away from the city’s New Year’s festivities.  

Time passed slowly.  I tried to distract myself by digging through my compact discs in search of cool music.  I didn’t really know what Cara liked, but her fashion sense was late nineties post-grunge crossed with the teacher's pet.  

Finally, I saw someone walking up the street with an instrument case in one and a backpack in the other.  Cara’s curves were easy to recognize.  As she got closer I could see she was dressed in her school uniform.  She had on a plaid pleated skirt with a white blouse and a cardigan.  It was a mild night and she didn’t need a coat.  She waved when she saw my car and sped up.

“I’m sorry that I’m late,” she said.  “It took me a minute to slip away from my parents and make sure nobody was watching.”

“And your friend is covering for you?” I asked.

“Yes.  Definitely.”

I wanted to ask about how much she’d told the friend, but I trusted Cara’s decision making.  I took her hand in mine.  She smiled and leaned toward me.  Our lips met.  My tongue eased into her mouth.  It was the first time we’d kissed without urgency.  We both knew we had all night.

I drove to the hotel and checked us in.  I got our bags from the car and told Cara the room number.  We were both worried about the appearance of her walking through the lobby in her school uniform with me.  I went upstairs alone and Cara knocked on the door a few minutes later.

“Hello again,” she said after I opened the door.

She stepped into the room and kissed my cheek.  We stood awkwardly in the foyer.  We weren’t accustomed to having time to take things slowly.

Cara ran her fingers through her dark hair.  She adjusted her stylish nerdy glasses. She shifted her weight from foot to foot.

“So this is the room?” she asked rhetorically.

I nodded.  It was a nice hotel and we had a room on a high floor.  

“We’ll probably be able to see the fireworks downtown,” I said.  “Even if we can’t hear them.”

I took her hand and guided her to the small sitting area and the large window looking south.

“What’s in here?” she asked playfully.

She walked to the open bedroom door. I followed her.  She stopped at the foot of the king-sized bed.  I took her hands and stepped closer to her.  We stared at one another for a second.  Then we kissed.  I put my arm around her waist and held her tightly.  Our tongues tussled.  I cupped my hands beneath her ass and squeezed.  

Cara pressed her body to mine.  The kissing intensified.  She opened the buttons on my shirt.  I helped her out of her cardigan.  

“I want you,” she moaned.

I stepped back and admired her curvy body.  She was incredibly curvy, like an actress from another era.  She was built like Elizabeth Taylor when the world was obsessed with Kate Moss.

“We have all night, Cara.  We don’t have to rush”

I took her hands again and pulled her to me.  I put my hand to her soft cheek.  I kissed her lips gently.  I wrapped my arm around her again and held her.  Her tongue slid into my mouth.  

Cara’s eyes were filled with desire.  She spun me around and pushed me onto the bed.  She quickly straddled me.  I loved the weight of her body on my hard cock.  She leaned forward and kissed me.  Our hips moved together slowly.  

My cock was throbbing.  I felt like I was in high school.  I opened the top few buttons on Cara’s white blouse.  I kissed her throat and clavicle.  

“That feels nice,” she moaned.

I grabbed the back of her thighs and inched her skirt up.  Her panties were silky and smooth.  I squeezed her ass.  

“On your back,” I told her.

She lifted her leg and rolled onto her back beside me.  I pushed her skirt up and exposed her silky pink panties. 

I trailed my fingers over the crotch.  They were damp. I ran my fingers up and down the length of her slit.  

“That feels so good,” she said.  

I pulled her panties to the side and teased her clit with my fingertip.  She gasped.  I dipped the tip of one finger into her wet pussy.  Cara lifted her hips off the bed and took me deeper inside her.

I took my finger out and brought it to her lips.  

“Taste yourself,” I told her.  

Her tongue darted out. She licked my finger then pulled it between her lips.

“Will you taste me again?” she asked.

A week earlier I’d been the first person to eat her pussy.  I was happy to do it again.

“Spread your legs,” I told her. 

She laid there in her school uniform with her legs spread and knees pulled up.  I lifted her pleated skirt.  

“Open your blouse,” I told her.

She nodded and opened the remaining buttons.  Her cleavage was spilling out of her pink satin bra.  She looked amazing.

I kneeled between her spread legs and leaned forward.  I kissed her thick thighs.  I could hear her heavy breathing.  I ran her fingers through my dark hair.  I hitched my fingers in her pink satin panties and pulled them down.  Her beautiful pussy was freshly shaved.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

“Do you like it?” she asked.  “I’ve never done that before.”

“It’s amazing,” I said.  

I exhaled sharply on her wet pussy lips.

“Oh shit,” she moaned.  

My tongue darted out and touched her clit.  She inhaled sharply.  I gently spread her pussy lips with my thumbs.  I licked upward from the bottom, savoring her taste.

“It feels so good,” she panted.

I plunged two fingers inside her.  Cara’s hips bucked.  I gently pushed them deeper, spreading her tight pussy.  

I looked up at Cara.  Her beautiful eyes were locked on me.  I fucked her slowly with my fingers.

“Oh yes,” she said.  “Yes.”

Her juice ran down my fingers and dripped from my wrist onto the bed.

I pushed my fingers in deeper.  Cara pushed back.  She wanted them all the way in.  I leaned forward and teased her clitoris with my tongue.  

“Oh!” she cried sharply.

I circled her clit.  I flicked it with my tongue and fucked her with my fingers.  Her eyes fluttered.  

“I’m so close,” she groaned.

I pulled my fingers out and sat up.  Cara’s eyes got big.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

I smiled wickedly and buried my fingers in her cunt again.  I kissed and sucked her clit.  Cara exploded.  

“I want you inside me,” she panted.

I wanted to hold out, but I couldn’t resist.  I shed my shirt and quickly unfastened my jeans.  Cara touched her pussy while I stripped. Her blouse was still open and her pleated skirt was bunched around her waist. She looked like every schoolgirl centerfold I’d ever seen in a porn magazine.

My cock easily slid into her wet pussy.  Her tight pussy fit me like a glove.  I thought I might cum right away.  

Cara wrapped her arm around my neck.  

“Do you want to fuck a naughty schoolgirl?” she teased.

I hovered over her.  My cock was all the way in.  I slowly pulled out.  I buried it again.  Cara groaned with delight.  

I sped up.

“Do you like my cock inside you, Cara?”

“Yes,” she moaned.  

We started breathing heavily.  I drove my dick into her again and again.  We moved together in rhythm.  

“Fuck me,” she panted.  “Fuck me.”

Our eyes were locked on one another.  I kissed her lips and fucked her harder.

“It feels so good,” she moaned.  

I drove the full length of my dick into her cunt.  Each thrust was harder and faster than the last.  Cara got louder and louder.  I knew she was close.

“I want you to cum,” I told her. “Cum for me.”

“Yes,” she moaned.  “Yes.”

Her pussy clenched on my cock.  We came together.  Cara held my neck tightly and cried out in pleasure.  I pumped my cum into her.  My entire body tingled.

We kissed passionately.  I rolled to the side.  We kept kissing.  We held one another for a long time and tried to catch our breath.  

We lost track of time.  Eventually, Cara stood up and removed her blouse and skirt.  She found a robe in the closet.  I went into the other room where I’d left her bag and came back wearing a silky white robe that came to her knees.  I could tell she’d taken off her bra.

She came back to bed without saying a word.  My legs were spread and she crawled between them on her hands and knees.  The robe fell open, showing off her big tits.  

Cara kissed my inner thigh.  

“I hope we’re not through yet,” she said.  

My young cock stirred.  My eyes went from her face to her tits.  She followed my stare.

“Is the robe blocking your view?” she teased.

She quickly removed it. She was completely naked except for her glasses.  She kissed higher on my thigh.

“This is the angle you like, right?”

I nodded.  I loved it.  

She cupped my balls in her soft hand.  

“Your dick is beautiful,” she said.  “Can I kiss it?”

I nodded.  I was getting hard again.  

Cara kissed my cock right at the base.  He stuck her tongue out and licked the shaft.  Blood rushed to the head.  

“It’s growing,” she observed.  “I’ve never seen that happen.”

She wrapped her lips around the head.  I was still sensitive from fucking her.  I groaned loudly.  She took a quarter of it in her mouth and pulled back.  Her lips popped when she released it.

“Does that feel good?”

“Yes, Cara,” I groaned.

“Will you fuck me some more?”

“Keep sucking it,” I told her.

She took me in her mouth again. Cara bobbed her head up and down.  Her gorgeous tits bounced as she moved.  She looked me in the eyes.

“Oh fuck,” I mumbled.  “That’s amazing.”

“I want to ride it,” she said.

I nodded.

She sat up and mounted me.  Cara wrapped her hand around my cock and guided it to her pussy.  I slipped inside her again.  

Cara put her hands on my bare chest.  She wasn’t experienced, but she did what came naturally.  I fondled her tits and rubbed her brown nipples. She rocked back and forth on my dick.

“You feel so good inside me,” she moaned.  

She moved faster.  She teased her clit as I played with her nipples.  

“This is perfect,” she moaned.  “It feels perfect.”

Her big tits bounced as she sped up.  

“Oh.  OH!” she moaned.  “I’m going to cum.”

She diddled her clit and bounced on my dick.  Her hot pussy felt amazing on my shaft.  Cara called my name loudly.  Her juices ran down my dick as she came.  

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.   I kissed her lips and neck. I sucked on her nipples.  We kept moving together.  My cock was pulsing inside her.  

“Cum in me,” she moaned.  “Cum in me again.”

I slammed my cock into her.  We grunted and moaned in unison.  I felt my balls rise and I unloaded in Cara’s pussy a second time.

We stayed locked in that position for what seemed like an eternity.  Our bodies were covered in sweat.  We kissed and caressed one another.  Finally, we relaxed and laid down in bed together.

I glanced at the clock.  It was after midnight.  We’d been too distracted for counting down until the end of the year.

“I guess we missed the fireworks,” I said.

“I don’t think we did,” she answered with a smile.

Cara turned off the lamp. I held her naked body as she drifted off to sleep in my arms, just like she’d wanted for her special night.   I didn’t know what the new year had in store for us, but it had started off with a bang.  





It only takes a minute to comment or vote.  Stories get thousands of views, but the authors get very little feedback or appreciation.  If you read the whole thing and appreciate the time and effort from the author then leave a note or just vote!

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments