Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cameras Caught It All (part 2)

"Husbands demands get payback when the wife arranges a fuck with her best friend."

27
10 Comments 10
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Answer me”, I shouted. “How many times have you fucked him?”

Lisa took a pillow and buried her face into it and muffled her cries. Then looking up at me she said, “Three, maybe four. I don’t love him. He is just a toy. Nothing more. It’s you I love.”

“I’m checking the hard drive on the system. You better be telling the truth”, I said. I walked out of the living room and down the hall where to the system room. The three large flat screens were off to which I turned them on individually.

Accessing the date screen on the computer, I taped a few keys and checked the bracket dates of my trips. The data screen coincidentally indicated “deleted” for each trip, four in all during the last six months. I grimaced in anger and then went back to the living room. Lisa had gone upstairs.

I went to our bedroom; Lisa was in the shower. I sat down. Across the room I could see her through the glass of the shower as she leaned up against the wall, her back facing me. It looked as if she was still crying.

I waited. At this point it did little good for me to continue my rant. My thoughts raced between the insult of her deception and wanting to beat Rob into a disfigured mess. In any case, I was not satisfied. I wanted to know why, how, where she met him, the details, the details of everything. But then I questioned myself: What good would it do? Do I really want to know? Do I want those words imprinted into my soul…words I would never forget; the images of her deception?

Lisa stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She squeezed her hair to a dampness with another towel, and then walked over to the bed. Silence hung in the air. Questions flooded me.

“Where did you meet him?” My voice was calm.

At Mingles. About six months ago or so, I and a bunch of us girls from work celebrated Freedom-Friday. We were all sitting at a table when a few of their boyfriends came up to us. Alice introduced me to Rob. They sat down and Rob sort of sat across from me and started talking. Believe me; I never had any intentions to step out on you.”

“But you eventually did, didn’t you?” Lisa just nodded in agreement. “So then how did you ultimately hook up?”

“It was about a week later. We were back at Mingles, just Alice and I when in came Rob and Alice’s boyfriend. They sat down with us and the conversations started up and then got a bit bolder as the alcohol flowed. Alice decided to go with her boyfriend and then asked Rob if he could take me home. He agreed.”

“Did you agree?”

“Well, yes. I had been drinking past my legal limit and didn’t want to drive. So was Alice for that matter. She mumbled something about not letting friends drive drunk and then she just giggled and walked away with her boyfriend. I was stuck. I didn’t want to pay a huge taxi fare and Rob insisted. So, I stood up and said I wanted to leave.”

“We went to his car. I left my car in the parking garage. He drove me home. When I got out of his car, I stumbled and he immediately came around and helped me up, then he walked me to the front door. He kissed me and…” Lisa just shook her head in unbelief.

“And then what?” Then he kept kissing me and I was feeling pretty loose and lonely. So I opened the front door and Rob followed me. He pointed at the stairs, asking me if I was going up there.

“Then he told me he would help me up saying it was too dangerous for as I might fall. He followed behind me as I went up. We got to the bedroom and he kissed me again. Then he got real touchy-feely and before I knew it, my clothes were off and he was putting me to bed.”

I clenched my fists but remained calm. My anger was not so much toward Lisa at this point as it was toward the puke that took advantage of her lonliness. “And then what?”

“The next thing I know, he was on top of me, and we were fucking. It seemed as if it was over pretty quick. He pulled out of me and then he left. I woke up in the morning feeling like soiled goods. I stood up out of bed, walked to the shower, and scrubbed myself. All I could think about was us. I am so sorry.”

“Ok, but then you fucked him three more times. And the hard drive on the system is deleted at the same timeframes I was gone. So explain that.” I was still calm and near monotone.

Lisa let out a deep sigh. “Well, I didn’t know what to do. I called Alice. We talked and she bluntly asked me if I fucked Rob. I told her it just happened, unplanned, and certainly not what I had in mind when we went out that night. All she said was not to get worked up about it; that it was just a fuck, nothing more; that as long as I didn’t give my heart away it was only physical. She was right. It was only a primal fuck and it made me want you even more, if that makes any sense.

“But were you drunk when you fucked him the other three times? You looked like you were pretty much enjoying it when you were sucking his cock and he was fucking you like a dog.”

“I know! I know! And no, I wasn’t drunk. It’s just that I felt so worthless and lonely all at the same time. I just got to the place after that first fuck that I counted for nothing. I felt like a slut, a whore, and I guess I messed everything up. Inside, I felt like, what the hell difference does it make. I’ve sabotaged everything with my stupidity.”

“So Fuckhead came back to have you again?”

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

“Yes,” said Lisa with a breathy exhale. “And I give it to him like the slut I am. I fucked him like a whore.” She paused. “So give me a week or so to find a place to live and you can move on. I’ll just walk. I don’t want anything.”

Silence permeated the room. I sat there. Lisa sat there. She could have stopped the first time. But the last three times were a different category?

“You can stay. I’ll move into one of the other bedrooms. Or is there any room you didn’t fuck him in?

“No. Just this room and the downstairs guest room.”

I got up to leave. I was angry, hurt, and trapped by my love for Lisa and my rage against Rob. It was erotic to see her fuck someone, but it was without my consent.

“I still love you,” said Lisa. “It’s just that I can’t forgive myself and I don’t expect you to forgive me either. I am a hopeless mess. I deserve whatever happens to me.”

I headed to the door, turned halfway around and said, “Yes you do. I might have consented for you to have a boy-toy, but not the way you did it. It was cheating. And I am going to find Rob. I will find him and I will give him as much pain as he has caused me.”

Lisa stood up and came over to me. “You mean you would consent to me fucking someone else? How am I supposed to take that?”

“How would you take it if I decided to fuck someone else on the side? Or better yet, how would you take it if I brought a woman here to the house and fucked her? What would you do?”

“I get it,” said Lisa. “I understand. Believe me, I have looked at this through every angle possible. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do to repair this if there was some way to move forward.”

I softened a bit. “Ok. Then arrange it for me to fuck Alice right in front of you?”

“Alice!” said Lisa with a huff. “Alice! Why Alice?”

“Oh hell, Lisa. After all, she said it was only a fuck. As far as I am concerned, she had a part in this entire set up whether or not she intended it to turn out that way. She knew your were married and she sent you home with him. She more or less set it all up by default. So ask her. I’ll fuck her right here in our bed. You can go downstairs and watch us. You know how to use the cameras. See how you like it. Zoom in and see her taking my cock like I watch you taking Rob to the hilt…and loving it”

Lisa shook her head in unbelief. “Ok! I will!” she yelled. “And knowing Alice, she would fuck you if I asked her too. I’ve seen how she looks at you. Is that what you want? “

“Yes. I want to fuck her and then I am going to beat the shit out of Rob.”

“Fine! But leave Rob alone. And no, I am not covering for him. As far as I am concerned he can crawl off in a corner and rot. But I don’t want you to be in jail for what I did.”

“Good. Pickup your cell phone and call Alice right now!”

Lisa walked into the bathroom and came out with her cell phone. I could tell she was flush with wonderment. She dialed and put the phone on speaker. Alice answered with an upbeat timbre in her voice.

“Hey girl. How’s it going?”

“Good,” said Lisa. “Well Mike watched me and Rob fucking on the cameras at the house here.”

“Oh, shit!” said Alice. “Why didn’t you turn them off? So what’s happening now?”

“I told him everything, Alice. I told Mike how it all started; how I met Rob; and how I ended up with him at our house from Mingles that night.”

“Does Rob know?” asked Alice. “Does he blame me?”

“Rob doesn’t know. And yes, Mike thinks you had a part in it whether or not you meant to. But Mike said he’s going to meet him.”

“Fuck,” said Alice. “That won’t go well.”

“There is a fix to this,” said Lisa. “Remember when you said a fuck is just a fuck as long as you don’t give your heart away?”

“Yeah. That’s true. Just consensual adult fun. What’s the harm?”

“Ok. Well. I’ve seen how you’ve looked at Mike.” Alice giggled. “So here’s the deal. Will you fuck my husband? Fuck him here at my house in our bed? Alice, I really need you to do this for me.”

“Let me process this. You want me to fuck Mike…at your house…with your permission? To do what, even up the score?”

“Evening the score would help. So, yes. Can you today or tomorrow?”

Alice nervously giggled. “Uh. Well, yeah. Ok. Are you sure? I mean, yes, for you. It sounds like there is more to this.”

“I am absolutely sure,” said Lisa. “Mike wants to fuck you as well. He has a better cock than Rob any day of the week, and he knows how to use it. You won’t regret it.”

“You know, Lisa, Rob has fucked me several times. He’s really good.”

“But not as good as Mike. I know. So when can you come over?”

“Tonight? I am free tonight. Where are you going to be?” asked Alice.

Without answering her question, Lisa simply said, “Thanks. I owe you. See you tonight about six or so.”

Lisa disconnected, looked at me and said, “There.”

“Good. I’ll fuck her the way she deserves it,” I said. “You can watch on the cameras.”

“To be contined…”

Published 
Written by Diamondtip
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments