Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trade Show

"Written by a woman for both men and women. Based on actual events from my life."

66
18 Comments 18
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have always enjoyed writing as a hobby, and my New Year resolves to share my work with others finally. I hope to develop my erotica writing over time and see where it takes me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a true story. The names, locations, and minor details are changed to protect the innocent.. and not-so-innocent."

Fitness and health trade shows are notorious for debauchery and raucous parties. The trade floor is lined with stereotypical meathead guys and scantily clad female models. Exhibitions are less about the features and benefits of equipment and more about who has the most alluring eye candy. Deals are closed "after hours," often in private parties where older male executives sign contracts on the naked bodies of much younger… “spokesmodels."

Early in my career, I attended a trade show with my boyfriend Kevin, who witnessed the spectacle firsthand. Since then, Kevin has been very reluctant to participate in shows and throws a fit when I am assigned to attend. Such was the case when I told him I was assigned to assist a new sales rep at a big show in the Southwest.

While packing my bags the night before my flight, Kevin was especially snarking and demeaning. "Don't forget your condoms and whipped cream," Kevin grumbled as he walked past me into the bathroom.

"Just stop. It's MY JOB, Kevin. I don't have a choice," I yelled through the shut door.

Kevin yelled, "You always have a choice. Find a new job; you're basically a prostitute!"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence there, Kev. Go fuck yourself!" I screamed as I slammed my suitcase shut. I walked away as Kevin was mumbling a pathetic response about getting fucked. Honestly, at this point, I was now looking forward to a few days out in Phoenix.

I left the house at 5 am to catch my flight and out the door before Kevin woke up. Just as well, I didn't need any more of his childishness before the trip.

After landing and deboarding the plane, my fitness watch updated the local time to just before noon. I was already exhausted from the flight and early morning. I texted the new rep Deborah that I would meet her at baggage claim. Deborah was young, straight out of Arizona State University, and fresh to the territory. I was looking forward to meeting her and getting settled into the hotel. It didn't take long to spot Deborah as I descended the escalator to retrieve my bags. Fitness reps tend to look alike, and Deborah was straight out of central casting. Blonde, tan, and fit, with a great butt and even better boobs. She glowed like a firefly in the dismal airport, and that was the point of her employment.

As she preferred to be called, Deb talked my ear off in the rental car to our hotel. She was a lovely girl who was excited about the show and had high hopes for her career. I helped her check into the Hilton, and we agreed to meet in the lobby that evening to head over to a networking event. I entered my room and immediately fell to the bed for a much-needed nap.

After the siesta, I showered and ordered a meal to put some food in me before the inevitable drinking that awaited me that night. I opened my suitcase, and sitting right smack dab on top of my clothes was my clear glass dildo with a note from Kevin.

"Don't forget this so you can earn your money!"

Ugh, what an asshole.

I threw it to the side and continued getting ready.

The networking event was typical, with lots of hugs and fake smiles. I was happy to see some familiar faces, including Sandra, who helped train me when I was first starting out. Sandra was a legend in our company and is currently the head of Southeast Sales. Sandra told me that a national gym chain was in attendance. They were about to announce a comprehensive rebranding that included a multiyear plan to renovate all of their locations, including all new equipment. These national deals are rare, so everyone was chatting about the potential. Having worked with this brand, Precision Fitness, Sandra had the inside track for years. She told me purchasing would be segmented by region, but smaller areas could be combined for a grander scale. My territory was one of the smallest footprints within the chain. Still, if I could work this deal correctly, I could land a lucrative spot in the buying.

The next day I walked Deborah around the trade floor, visiting established partners and introducing ourselves to new exhibitors. I purposely walked a path to allow ample time at Precision. I arrived at the booth and saw Sandra deep in conversation with an older female with a Precision VP name card. After their discussion broke, Sandra quietly told me the deal was ours to lose. Preliminary negotiations were advancing to the deal stage. Sandra explained that my territory through upper New England would be combined through one rep. Sandra wanted me to take the lead. To say I was elated would be an understatement. This was a career-making account, and I was ready. Sandra told me to bring Deb to dinner that night, and she would introduce me to the lead buyer.

I met Deb and Sandra in the hotel lobby hours later. Sandra and I were wearing business suits, albeit with tighter-than-usual skirts. Deb greeted us in a barely there cocktail dress, with a loose-fitting top and skirt that was maybe 5" when pulled down. Sandra rolled her eyes, and we left for the restaurant.

The hostess showed us to our table, where we greeted the female VP and the buyer, Rick. It was very obvious to everyone that Rick was captivated by young Deb. We ordered dinners after drinks and discussed the usual industry topics. Halfway through dinner, I noticed Deb was cozying up to Rick, and they were whispering in each other's ears. I placed Rick at around fifty years old. He had black and grey peppered hair, was about 5'10" tall, and was fit but not muscular. He had what we now refer to as a "Dad Bod" and a wedding ring. Sandra appeared unaffected by the flirtatious chatter between Rick and Deb.

The waitress asked how we wanted the check. Before Sandra could raise her hand, Rick interrupted, "Actually, I'd like to order a bottle of champagne before we leave."

Deb giggled and whispered inaudibly into Rick's ear. The female VP stood up and said, "Great, you two have fun. I am heading home. Sandra, Rebecca, care to split an Uber?" We agreed and left Deb with Rick after they both assured us they would not be late and Deb would let me know she arrived back at the hotel safely.

I had a morning conference with an established customer, so I told Deb I would meet her at the trade show after lunch. While waiting for Deb, Sandra saw me near the doorway and walked over. Before Sandra could say a word, we both heard a squeal and Deb running our way.

"I got it!! I got the account!!" Deb shrieked.

"What account?" Sandra asked.

"THE account. Rick said he wants a local rep to handle the entire COUNTRY!" Deb exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

I felt like I was going to throw up. Sandra deadpanned and asked Deb, "So you fucked him?"

"What? No! Eww, no," she said defensively. Sandra then explained how the rep and territory network operated in our company. Deb was growing increasingly frustrated and repeatedly told that it was what the customer wanted. Sandra instructed us to make our rounds on the floor and that she would talk to Precision Fitness.

About an hour later, Sandra calls me and says, "Well, Britney Spears is right. Rick wants her to manage the whole damn account." My heart stopped, and Sandra continued, "I explained how one rep can't manage all the locations, but he is set on Debbie playing a major role. I got him to agree to meet with you this afternoon to get to know you and have you explain the technical aspects Deb is too green to know." I agreed and headed over to Precision to find Rick.

Rick greeted me and immediately barked, "I know it's how your company works, Rebecca, but I feel strongly that Deb should run our account from here in Pheonix."

I politely nodded and said, "Rick, I am not here to sell you. I want to take the opportunity to give you a presentation on our core equipment and allow you to ask questions while I am here. Deb can be your go-to, but she's still learning the technical aspects of the equipment."

Rick agreed, and for the next two hours, we poured over brochures, warranties, and slides. I could tell Rick was overwhelmed, and that was my intention. Rick asked about the safety mechanisms on our elliptical and stationary bikes. I frantically dug through my materials and realized I must've left them in my main suitcase. Embarrassed, I explained to Rick that we needed to table that topic and that I'd email him. But he was insistent. I think he wanted to pressure me, so I let up on him.

"I am staying at the Marriot next door. Can you get the brochures and meet me back in the lobby?" he asked. I agreed, and we headed back to the hotel complex. At that point, I wanted to keep Rick's attention, so I told him he was welcome to come to my room while I got the documents.

We entered my room, and I headed straight for my suitcase on the couch. As I found the documents, Rick said, "Ha, what in the world is this!?!"

I saw Rick holding the glass dildo Kevin put in my bag. Mortified, I quickly said, "A gag gift! Oh my god, I am so sorry. Inside joke with a friend here. I apologize!"

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

Rick looked at the toy and chuckled, "Wild place these conferences. You should give this to Debbie."

I ignored the comment and showed him the brochures. Rick was distracted and ready to move off the topic. I wanted to keep my share of the account, so I asked if there was anything I could do, possibly an equipment demonstration. That got Rick's attention. He asked me how and where. I told him we could meet at our booth after the show closed tonight, and I could demonstrate the safety features.

"Hmm, interesting. I think I'd like that, yes." Rick said as he gazed at my body up and down. We agreed on a time and exchanged numbers.

A few hours later, Rick texted me that he wanted to postpone the demonstration until after dinner. He said he was meeting Debbie first. I sensed he was now trying to play Debbie and me against each other. I reluctantly agreed and told him I would meet him at the booth at 10 pm.

I waited for Rick in the large, empty conference hall. I turned on the lights and equipment for our booth and set up a demonstration. I knew what Rick was hoping to see. I wore an extra tiny sports bra and shorts, and my hair was pulled up in a messy bun. I may not be twenty-two, but I knew I could still turn on any man.

I heard the door open, and Rick's echoing, "Rebecca?"

"Yeah, over here!" I replied.

Rick turned the corner into our booth and stepped back, "Woah!"

I was in full stride on the elliptical. My tits were bouncing, and I was flexing my long-toned legs. I started discussing the equipment, its features, and its benefits. Rick was mesmerized and sat down, watching me work into a modest sweat.

After a few minutes, I stopped and got off the elliptical. Rick stood up and said, "You've given me a lot to think about, Rebecca. Listen, I appreciate all this, and I know you are the best rep for the account, but I still think Deb might be best for…."

I was prepared for this. I figured that having young hot Deb local to Rick was more enticing than any slutty performance I could put on for one night. But I wasn't going to stop trying.

"Thanks, Rick," I interrupted, "But let's look at the stationary bike for a moment."

I walked past Rick and stood next to a large poster of my company. I looked at Rick, then rolled the poster away to unveil the stationary bike.

The stationary bike… with my sleek glass dildo taped to the seat. Rick stood stunned. His face became pale white.

I continued, purposely not acknowledging the phallus adorned on the seat, "See, our bikes are the industry leader in advanced stabilization, allowing you peace of mind that your customer would not tip over and injure him or herself while operating. Please, take a seat. Allow me to exhibit."

Rick sat down and positioned the chair in front of the bike. I slowly removed my sports bra. My large DD cup-enhanced breasts bounced loose. I then slowly removed the spandex shorts over my sneakers. I prolonged the sales pitch while standing completely nude in front of Rick.

"The bike is designed with an array of magnets to achieve resistance levels the competition cannot match,” I said as I mounted the bike. I stood on the pedals completely naked in the empty cold trade show center.

"See, the bike stabilizes itself with all-way bearings and features a wider base than the competition," I explained while swaying my hips seductively just above the dildo. Rick was aroused watching me playfully ride the bicycle.

After a few pedals, I slowly lowered myself onto the clear cock. The cold glass dildo slides effortlessly deep into my pussy. I sat fully down, and the dildo disappeared inside me. I looked over to Rick and made eye contact as I raised slightly and pedaled. My ass gradually elevated, exposing the toy momentarily before engulfing it inside me as I slowly lowered down and pedaled.

Rick began to undress. I went into tonight fully aware of the insinuations, but I did not want to fuck him. As he undressed, I broke my sales pitch character and instructed him, "Let me see you stroke that cock, sir."

Rick eagerly obliged. He sat back down, now completely naked too. He wasn't particularly attractive but surprised me with a more fit physique than I expected. His dick was average, slender, but relatively long. Rick began to play with himself and asked me, "You want the real thing, baby?"

I winked and increased the rate of my pedaling. I envisioned myself riding on a horse, bending over the handlebars to intensify my pace. I was cycling twenty-four miles per hour, the glass cock gyrating and plunging in and out of my now-soaked, shaved pussy. I felt perspiration bead off my tan skin.

Rick was now cranking his cock, albeit uncomfortably, without any lubrication. Rick pleaded, "Let's fuck right now. I am ready."

I knew I had the opportunity I was looking for, and I asked him, "If I fuck you, I don't want to hear another word about splitting the account, Rick. We both know what we are doing here."

Rick nodded earnestly in agreement. I slowed my pace and raised myself up off the dildo and bicycle. I slowly walked my tight naked body over to Rick, seated in the chair, and knelt between his open legs.

I spat in my hand and grabbed his cock. I leisurely caressed his dick and divulged, "I was so jealous of Deb, seeing her spending time with you…."

Rick lay back in the fold-out metal chair and closed his eyes as I continued, "Such a handsome man and charismatic."

He began to clinch his body as I moved my hands up and down his shaft. I could tell he was close to orgasm, so I engrossed his cock with my hands and dropped more of my saliva onto the tip of his stiff, swollen cock. I intensely focused on bringing him to climax quickly to avoid having to suck his dick or fuck him. Within seconds, he began to quiver.

"Yes, yes, I want to see you cum…." I playfully requested.

Rick relaxed his tension, and his dick pulsed. I mimicked that I would take him in my mouth but stalled to let him cum without me blowing him. His cock erupted thick gooey semen while I relentlessly jerked him off. His cum ran down my hands, and I gripped tighter on his cock. Rick sat up quickly and motioned for me to let go.

I leaned back and spread my legs, showing him my glistening smooth pussy. "You gonna fuck me now?" I asked.

Rick panted and said, "I don't think… I need a minute… I…”

"You came too quick, hehe," I lightheartedly replied. But I was relieved. I persisted, "Take me right here before security arrives or something."

He was still naked. Rick's cock became limp. "We should go now, really. We can't get caught."

"Rick, come on, it's my turn now. You owe me," I said as I lay flat on the floor, gently fingering my pussy.

Rick stood up and put his pants on. I sat up and reached for my clothes.

Rick sheepishly told me, "Let's go back to your room to continue."

I quickly snapped back, "No, this was a mistake, you're married, and our companies work toge..."

Rick interrupted, "No, no, it's good, it's good. Listen, let's get out of here. We can discuss it back at the hotel."

"I don't know. Now I feel foolish and guilty," I said.

"What? No! Don't be silly, I…." Rick pleaded while buckling his belt.

I seized the moment. "Everyone will suspect we all got out of hand this week, especially with you insisting we break the terrority structures and all…."

"No, listen, forget about all that. We will keep everything standard. Deb will take Southwest, you get Northeast, and so on," he declared.

"Ok, yeah, that's probably for the best," I said, then handed him his cell phone from the table, "You should let Sandra know that's the deal."

Rick nodded, took his phone, and typed the email to Sandra. We both quietly turned off the lights in the booth, cleaned up, and walked out of the conference center. Before we went to our separate cars, I quickly kissed him and playfully said how much fun I had. Before long, I was back in my hotel room, showered, and in bed for the night.

The following day I was awoken by a Slack message from Sandra asking me to call her.

"Hey Sandra, what's up?" I asked into the phone.

"Rick, he sent me a mail. He's dropped the sole account manager request. You know anything about this?" she asked.

"No, nothing. That's great news, though," I said.

"It is. My first thought was Deb rejected him, or they had a falling out, but Deb was surprised as I was to the email," Sandra expounded before asking me, "You didn't fuck him, did you?"

"What!?! No, ewww," I said with my best young Deborah impression.

Sandra and I both laughed. Later that afternoon, I was on the plane back home. I was relieved, sure, but wondering if my exploits would ever be revealed.

Published 
Written by RebeccaWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments