Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attractive Nuisance

"Fences and walls can only suggest privacy when the gate is unlocked."

146
48 Comments 48
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

They thought that the first time Cassie was caught skinny-dipping in their pool would be the only time, since her chest-thumping father stormed over the next day to tell them to lock their god-damned fence. Nora and Nick figured out how it was that he knew she was there and built their fence up a little higher to block his line of sight. How long had he been peeping from across the street at Nora in the bikini that she only wore at home, or at night when neither bothered to wear anything?

Nora was the first to know that Cassie had invited herself into their backyard when their security app notified her about an intruder. She showed Nick the live video and they became absorbed with watching Cassie skulk about before nervously disrobing. The sun had set, and the only illumination came from the light above the back door, yet she was cowering, covering herself with her arms and hands.

After checking her surroundings one last time, she pinched her nose and jumped in feet first. Generous mounds led by intrepid nipples bobbed her to the surface, her long, black hair with pink roots plastered to her shoulders and far down her back. She dove under, briefly lifting her equally generous buttocks and fleshy legs into the cool air before vanishing again. She arched upward with a gasp a few seconds later at the other end of the pool.

The naked trespasser was long gone by the time they got home. She had been welcomed over for a swim many times prior and they supposed this was only a harmless late-night dip. Nick and Nora re-watched the video, and as Nora readied herself for bed, Nick watched it again. They made love and Nick wasn’t always thinking about his wife.

~~~

Cassie with the pretty face and her family had moved from another town mid-summer. Her parents had rejected numerous overtures from the couple but when her parents weren’t home, Cassie would sometimes accept Nora’s offer to use the pool. She rarely opened up but did share that she was anxious about starting her senior year at a new school, especially since at nineteen, she was at least a year older than most of the others in her class. Nora and Nick didn’t have any kids and even though Nora was just a little under twice Cassie’s age, she did her best to give away some motherly encouragement.

After they closed the pool for the season, Cassie found her way across the street now and then, often helping to rake leaves or shovel snow when her own chores were done. Her father didn’t mind it when she started running with Nora, or with Nora and Nick, because, as he liked to tell her, she could stand to lose a few pounds.

Although Nick wasn’t normally the type to get into others’ business, he took himself across the street one time when Cassie’s dad was scolding her in public. He coaxed him away from the situation by offering him a taste of a yet unopened, exceptional ocean-aged bourbon. That evening, Cassie showed up on his doorstep and gave Nick a prolonged hug without saying anything or even looking at him but rested there long enough to take in his scent. Somehow, the smell of whiskey on Nick’s breath was comforting when it wasn’t on her father’s. He was glad that she scurried away when she did, before she could notice his inappropriate reaction to her embrace.

There were times when Cassie parked her family’s car in front of Nora and Nick’s house to borrow their Wi-Fi when hers was down. She apologized when Nora went out to ask if she was okay and wouldn’t accept Nora’s invitation to bring her old laptop inside to study, although she did accept the password for their stronger signal. Cassie looked toward their big window when she broke away from her homework, and sometimes she’d see them kiss or dance, and once he comically chased her back and forth. With her heart thumping in her chest, she sneaked up to the window when she saw them lie down on their sofa. They were merely crushed together watching TV, but they might have been doing something else.

Nora ran out to Cassie’s car one evening during a nasty spring thunderstorm and found her shaking, with her hands glued to the wheel. She jumped at the next flash and Nora dragged her inside to let her sob on her shoulder until it was all over. Nora left her alone to get some hot chocolate, not concerned about the phone that she left on the table.

Trying to rationalize that it was somehow okay, Cassie went through Nora’s pictures and played a video she found of their pool at night. She gasped and flushed as she watched herself caught skinny-dipping. The phone was returned to its spot before Nora came back with two tiny brandies and two large mugs topped with melting little marshmallows.

Halfway through her hot drink, Cassie mumbled that she had to go and pressed her lips to Nora’s before she could talk herself out of doing it. Nora faltered forward when Cassie broke the kiss and touched her fingers to her lips. The neighbor girl thanked her again as she rushed out.

Nora decided not to say anything to Nick about the meaningless kiss. Later, they made love and she wasn’t always thinking about her husband.

~~~

Nick installed a solar heater for the pool over the Memorial Day weekend while Nora cleaned it. The only times they had seen Cassie recently was when she was furiously typing in her car out front. They were surprised and happy when she invited them to her graduation and honored her request to not sit near her parents. She glanced at her mother and father as she crossed the stage and beamed at her neighbors.

Long after the mosquitoes had gone to sleep the following Friday night, Nick and Nora were awakened by a security notification. Each of them wondered if it might be Cassie again, but neither said anything even after they discovered that it was.

She stripped off her tank-top and shorts, seemingly unaware that she was facing the camera. Instead of timidly jumping into the pool, she ran and hurled herself, diving just below the surface and emerging at the other end after just a few strokes.

Nora and Nick watched her from the obscurity of their second-floor window, agreeing that there was no reason for them to let her know that she could be watched. She was on their property, after all. If Cassie ever sneaked over again, maybe they would let her know then. Both of them saved a copy of the video.

She hadn’t returned for more than a week, so Nora started turning off all of the house lights shortly after dusk. There was no way to know whether or not that made a difference to Cassie but she showed up again shortly afterward. The couple got naked when Cassie did and they watched through the window as the camera feed flickered softly on the television behind them.

Cassie swam a few laps. She didn’t see her observers who had ducked out of view, but she guessed what was on the TV. She wiggled in some earbuds and danced to music that only she could hear. Nothing is better than dancing like nobody is watching except dancing like you want to be watched, clothed only in darkness. If the dancer had looked up again, she would have seen inspired intertwined silhouettes swaying in the window.

Cassie set her earbuds aside and swam to exhaustion. She angled the chaise lounge before collapsing on it with her feet flat on the ground on either side. Her fingers teased the insides of her thighs before they joined forces around her neatly trimmed sex.

Sometimes one hand and sometimes two kneaded her heavy breasts. She wound a strand of her very long hair around a thick nipple and pulled hard, provoking a loud moan. The darkness couldn’t hide what Cassie heard from inside the house as one came after the other.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

~~~

The hooked homeowners couldn’t find a pattern to Cassie’s visits. One night they dared to venture away but were called back. They parked down the street and peeked over their own fence before sneaking their way inside their house.

On another night, their guest brought a guest, a nervous young man they recognized by sight but not by name as someone in the class behind her. Nora and Nick were both jealous but couldn’t say a word about it. Cassie was naked in the blink of an eye and shushed her friend when he objected to getting his shorts pulled down. She pushed him in with a loud splash and dove in after, vaulting over his head.

The boy sat on the edge of the pool while Cassie took his healthy cock into her mouth. He was hard in no time and came in less. She aimed it to splash onto his chest and stomach, then made a show of cleaning it up. The gate didn’t have a chance to close before Nick put Nora on her back with her arms pinned down, fucking her face.

Cassie never returned with the boy, although they had seen him with her now and then. At first, they thought she had brought him back, but instead, it was a young woman, a head taller than Cassie, pulling her toward the pool. The taller girl was kissing Cassie a lot as they took off their clothes. Nick’s cock was so hard that it hurt, while Nora stood transfixed.

Cassie trotted to the house, flipped on the underwater pool lights, and then trotted back to embrace her friend before they jumped in together. They swam and kissed and bobbed – mostly kissed – as their hands roamed over each other in the crystal-clear water.

The shorter girl wiggled out of the pool and jiggled over to the chaise, where she sat at the end and spread her pussy open. Nora was able to climb onto their bed for a better view from the video before the taller girl could get her lips onto Cassie’s slit.

Nick watched his wife’s hands flit as she fought not to touch herself. Lying back on the headboard, he called for her to join him and she kicked her way up to recline between his legs and against his chest. Nora trapped her hands under her husband’s legs while he saw to her baser needs, placing his fingers where hers might have been, should have been, stroking and wiggling, disappearing and reappearing. Cassie arched and shuddered, Nora shuddered and arched and Nick shot his load into the space between her back and his belly.

Cassie’s girlfriend kissed her way up to her mouth and they shared her juices while humping cunts until they climaxed together. They took a final dip before melting into the night. Nick and Nora promptly descended and fucked on the lounge that the girls had abandoned.

Throughout the summer, Cassie usually came to swim alone, but now and then she’d bring another guest star: a teacher, a preacher, and once, a double-feature.

~~~

The small card arrived two weeks before Labor Day weekend, inviting them to a private dinner party, at their own address by the pool: formal dress requested, shoes optional. It was signed with a matronly script: Cassandra.

All summer, Nick and Nora had resisted talking about their skinny-dipping pool-gate crasher, lest they jinx her nighttime exhibitions, and they were disinclined to overthink her invitation for the same reason. After all, she had been an open, regular part of their daytime lives as well. Still…

Nick wore his best navy suit, sans footwear, and Nora had on a multi-colored linen halter sundress and spiked sandals that sank into the grass on their way to the patio by the pool. Cassie removed her ‘Kiss the Cook’ apron as they approached, showing off her tight-fitting slightly outdated prom or bridesmaid dress, its spaghetti straps struggling to hold in what a bra was intended to. Her hair while still very long was shorter and its ends were mottled like camouflage, colored with autumn oranges, reds, yellows, and green.

She poured a whiskey and a beer for Nick, and a brandy and wine for Nora, all of which they suspected were poached from their kitchen. Dinner consisted of gourmet burgers and sausages with grilled fresh veggies. She announced that she was going to college on the other side of the country, and would never live with her parents again.

As dusk approached, Cassie tenderly kissed Nick, then Nora, and then turned to let her dress fall, exposing her proud naked self to the camera. Running and swimming, and dancing had granted Cassie more mature curves and shapely limbs. Round cheekbones replaced round cheeks. Her smaller belly was nestled between her narrower waist. Using a side-glance at the camera, she let her guests know that she knew and dove into the warm water.

Nick stripped, getting a nod of approval from Nora as she too undressed. They splashed and laughed and swam, and they danced to Cassie’s music. Nick hoisted himself out and onto the side; the water was not cool enough to overcome the encouragement his cock got from swimming buck-naked with these beauties. Cassie kissed it with Nora’s consent and then devoured it. Nora sat next to her husband and kissed him passionately, stealing glances at the repeated veiling and unveiling of his cock by Cassie's zealous mouth. She told her to take it all when Nick approached his peak and she did – eagerly.

Cassie looked up at Nora and kissed her on the knee. Nora halfheartedly declined but Nick helped her to recline and they kissed like drunk newlyweds while Cassie probed her cunt with freshly familiar explorations. Nora moaned into her husband’s mouth, whimpering and writhing when she came. The young woman wouldn’t stop and Nora flung a leg over Cassie’s shoulders, burying her face into Nick’s neck when she shuddered through the back-to-back second act.

Cassie back-flipped and swam to the other edge. When the Jacksons jumped in to join her, Cassie swiftly swam away and out of the pool to lie on the chaise lounge with her legs open; it was her turn.

Nick was promptly upon her, barely wetting his cock on her slit before shoving himself in with his grunt and her gasp. Nora squatted and clung onto one of Cassie’s hands with both of hers as she watched up-close, dripping onto the ground. Nick thrust and pumped with a year’s pent-up desire, bouncing ripples through her flesh. She squeezed Nora’s hand so hard during her first orgasm that it happily hurt.

Cassie squished her tit between her fingers, milking herself. With her eyes closed, she lifted up the other and waited, hoping, until she felt the first tentative suck from a soft mouth. Her moans emboldened Nora who slurped in as much as she was able, suckling and licking the doughy teat. Cassie soon screamed into the darkening sky which was too much for Nick, and he launched his swimmers deep inside her.

They rested, too out of breath to speak but without anything to say anyway.

The night was yet young. They danced, they swam, they posed for the camera and waved. And they fucked.

And then Cassie was gone.

~~~

Nora and Nick watched the videos now and then, glad for what the summer had brought them – had taught them about each other. They somewhat befriended Cassie’s mother when her father left. None of them heard much from Cassie other than she was happy and her studies were going well.

A rare text from Cassie contained a short message and a link. They risked a click that opened a live video stream. They zoomed in on a hand-written sign that rested upon a pillow on an empty bed.

You are invited...

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments