Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chrissi Sunbathing

"I realized I was a voyeur of my wife."

41
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is another completely true story.  Once again it is about my first wife (for reference about her please read “Chrissi Becomes a Dancer”).  If you haven’t read that story let me give you a few details about us when this happened. Please hit the 'like' button if you enjoyed it."

We were both young. I was continuously horny twenty-two-year-old and she was a very sexy honey-pot twenty-year-old. As I stated previously she was about five foot-three, petite, with a great ass and A-cup tits. She was absolutely beautiful with dyed blonde hair that went past her shoulders. She had a face and ass like a young Pia Zadora and the figure of a young Kacey Jordan.

Both being as young as we were we seemed to occupy much of our free time by fucking our brains out. Those were good times, to say the least. I was obsessed with every inch of her body and she couldn’t get enough of my dick.

We had rented a small house which was on a quarter acre of land just outside of town on the city limits. The land surrounding us had been built up with condos all around us. For some reason, our landlord had held onto this property and refused to sell to the developers. This allowed us some privacy without neighbors coming to and fro and breathing down our necks. It also allowed us to have loud unabashed sex with no worries about any complaints.

We had a small front and back yard and a space for parking. Due to the condos all around us, we lacked privacy outside of the house. Anyone looking out of their windows in the condos could see all of our yard. It made me somewhat paranoid, but Chrissi didn’t give it a thought.

It was the late eighties and she loved being outside to work on her tan. Since we couldn’t afford a pool she insisted we buy a ‘kiddie’ pool; the ones that are about five feet in circumference and only twelve inches deep. After buying that, she needed a lounge chair, the type that you could maneuver the back and footrests.

Since I worked the day shift and she worked nights she spent quite a bit of time in the backyard during the day sunning herself and getting a nice golden tan. I had to admit she looked great!

One sunny Saturday afternoon we were both home and didn’t have much going on so she decided to go out to the backyard and work on her tan. I was relaxing and watching a Cubs game on tv and let her do her thing. Some time had passed so I thought I’d check in with her. I got to our back door which had a window and curtains, as I pulled the curtains apart to look out at her I couldn’t believe what I saw.

She was wearing a micro bikini top and g-string bottoms. She must’ve just gotten out of the kiddie pool because she was wet and glistening all over. Maybe it was my imagination but steam seemed to be coming off of her because she was so hot!  The pool and lounger were only about ten feet away from the back door and she had put the lounger in a flat position. She was face down and had untied the strings on the back of her bikini top. She was facing away from me and her legs were parted. Much to my surprise and delight her g-string barely covered any of her ass and pussy. I could see how it had worked its way into the folds of her pussy and her lips were clearly visible to me.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

Like I said before, I was obsessed with her and worshipped her body whenever I could and now here she was splayed out in front of me completely on display. My dick was so hard it could’ve broken through the zipper on my shorts! I quickly got it out and started stroking my throbbing member. It was exciting me in ways I didn’t know were possible. I was turned on not only by her but by the many guys in the surrounding condos that may also be getting off watching her. I wondered if this was what she did during the week while I was at work and if so how many guys made a habit of watching her and jerking off fantasizing about her.

As my thoughts consumed me I realized I was stroking myself with such ferocity that I couldn’t hold back and came all over the back door. I hadn’t realized I was a voyeur until that moment. I quickly tucked myself back into my shorts and went to get a towel to clean up my mess.

When I returned and started cleaning up, I must have made some noise at the back door which got Chrissi’s attention. She got up and made her way to the door and let herself in.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Um, nothing,” I replied sheepishly.

“What are you doing with that towel?”

“Well, I made a mess and I’m cleaning it up.”

“What kind of mess?” she asked rather suspiciously.

At that point, I knew I had to admit to everything. “I was looking out the window admiring you and just got so turned on that I beat off at the sight of you. I can just imagine every guy in the condos around us doing the same thing. You’re so fucking hot and I couldn’t help it!”

She seemed a little perturbed but then stepped forward and rubbed her body against me and grabbed my cock.

“You like me being watched? Why didn’t you call me in here before jerking off and wasting your load? I’m a little pissed that you did that instead of fucking me.”

I was at a loss for words and slack-jawed. I was not expecting this response from her. She dropped down to her knees and pulled my cock out. I was hard again instantly and she gave me a couple of long licks before engulfing me in her mouth. Once satisfied I was ready she stood up and turned around pulling her g-string to one side.

“Now fuck me like you should have the first time!”

And I did. I once again thought of all of the guys who may have been fantasizing about her while watching her nearly naked body as she sunbathed. It didn’t take me long to cum again, but this time I gave her my full load inside of her.

To this day, I wonder if she was also thinking about those guys who might have been watching her.

Published 
Written by AlwaysUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments