Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking Glass

46
31 Comments 31
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Recommended Read

The rain fell in heavy beads from a concrete-colored sky. Melancholy, he trudged along, the rain piercing him with thousands of wet, tiny needles.

All around him the world was an explosion of color. The grass had never looked greener, the flowers had never been so vibrant, yet inside he felt monochrome. Much like the sky above him, he felt gloomy and gray.

He marched on in the rain, trying to fight back tears and several heavy sobs. It baffled him, and he was confused more than anything. How could she be so cruel? He slumped his shoulders and hung his head, feeling very much like he could belong in a Peanuts cartoon. Perhaps if he tuned his ears and concentrated hard enough, he might be able to hear the distinct piano chords?

He breathed in and out deeply, his lungs filling with the scent of freshly sodden earth. Usually, he loved the smell, but today it only brought him more heartache. It felt almost fitting that their love had started and ended on a rainy day. It was an oddly nice way to end that chapter, and something about his meticulous nature appreciated that fact.

Puddles below his feet now made a squelching sound every time he took a step, water seeping into his socks as they stuck coldly to his feet. He found though, that the urge to care about such a thing had left his body.

He heard the distant sound of glass shattering, and then muffled yelling. He stopped, the rainwater dripping off his forehead and running down his face in long streams. There was silence for a few minutes, and then more yelling, this time from a distinctly feminine voice. A male voice picked up and then he heard the sound of china connecting with a wall.

Should he check? Make sure everything was okay? His feet were already taking him up the walkway to the house before he could even think of an answer. They were both screaming now, their voices melting into one another, and he couldn’t make out any words at all.

He paused on the doorstep, his right hand balled into a fist, ready to knock, but he didn’t. He couldn’t bring himself to do it. He stopped and listened again, and he heard nothing. No screaming, no yelling, no ugly expletives. Nothing. Gingerly, he left the doorstep and looked into the front window, hoping to see them both alive.

Both of them were, in fact, very much alive, and what was more, they now seemed to be getting along. Kneeling in front of the man, she unzipped his faded jeans and extracted his cock, smiling as she handled it. Holy fuck. Did his eyes deceive him? Was this actually happening?

Outside, the rain continued to batter the window, as well as him, but he found that any urge to move away was easily silenced. His brain was trying to tell him to stop looking and walk away, but his eyes, as well as his body, were unwilling to listen to reason. His feet were glued to the spot as he saw her slowly start to stroke his cock, kissing up and down the length, and then sucking on the head.  His eyes widened at the same time as her mouth did, as she took more of him down her throat.

The man said something and the woman backed away, anger written all over her face. His cock stood rigid to attention between the two of them, pointing straight at her. He grabbed her head and fed his cock back into her mouth, stroking her hair as if he were trying to comfort her. From his viewing platform, he noted that the way the man inside stroked the woman’s head was how one petted a cat. Silently, he laughed to himself.

The rain came down harder now, and he stood there, a miserable, wet heap of a man, but he didn’t care. It occurred to him while he was watching, that the couple very easily could have been him and his girlfriend. In another time it was him and his girlfriend. It was like he was watching one of their past arguments play out, scene for scene, shot for shot.

His cock was rock hard and pressing uncomfortably against the front of his trousers, and despite the fact that he was soaked through and cold, his balls felt hot and heavy. He watched through the rain-slicked window as she expertly sucked his cock, taking him all the way and then gagging, smiling triumphantly as she came back up for air.

Thunder cracked deeply above him, startling him. His body jerked awkwardly from the fright, his wet clothes heavy on his frame. 

Noticing the sudden movement from outside the window, the couple both looked. He had been snapped. It was all over now, he had been spotted. The woman looked irate and started yelling inaudibly at him from the other side of the glass. The man, however, his cock still straight out in front of him, managed to soothe her, and aimed his cock back towards her mouth.

He stared out the window at the wet watcher and pumped. She was still trying to mumble angrily with a mouthful of cock, and now that the initial surprise was starting to wear off, she found herself aroused to be putting on a show.

Feeling like he was marinating in the rainwater, he watched as the man inside started fucking the woman’s face, scooping her hair up in his hands roughly and driving his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock was an almost violent shade of purple as he pumped harder, his balls twitching with the load that was soon to be released.

He looked almost exasperated in his near-orgasmic state, his cock slick and shiny with her saliva. Gripping her hair tighter, he pulled his cock from her throat and came ferociously over her face and in her waiting, open mouth. He was looking through the window. He was looking straight at the watcher as rope after rope of cum coated her skin.

Briefly, they made eye contact. For the merest of seconds, they acknowledged each other. Through the glass, one set of eyes pierced the other. Oh, fuck! He braced a hand against the wet stucco and slumped, his body shuddering. Each jolt grew weaker until he was making the lightest of tremours and barely moving. 

Alarmingly, he peered down at his trousers, the fabric sticking to his skin in one wet clump. He felt a warmth radiating outwards from his crotch, realizing that the rain was no longer the only reason his pants were wet. He straightened up and felt the distinct stickiness of semen against his skin. He had cum in his pants. 

The couple inside were peering at him, their heads both tilted slightly to the right, like birds. Indeed, all three people very much could have been canaries in cages, on display for all to see. 

His balls now empty, and with his cock sad, cold, and no longer at full mast, he stepped away from the window, lowered his head in shame, and disappeared down the rain-soaked street, utterly dejected and drenched.

AmyKanne70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyKanne70

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments