Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower

"I brought out a hidden kink in my ex"

72
26 Comments 26
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was quitting time and I was due to meet my boyfriend for “Thirsty Thursday” at our favorite bar. We tried to go every week and have a few drinks. It was always a good time at the swanky bar and never crowded on those days.

I’d have my rum and coke, and he’d have beer or whiskey. The food was mediocre, but the bartender was fun. He had a signature drink he called ‘BYOB’. At our puzzled faces, he told us,

 

 “It means bend you over the bar, because it’ll lay you out!” We laughed, and when he walked away, Todd leaned in and said low,

“I’d like to bend you over this bar.”

 

I smiled and sipped my drink. He’d never do something like that. We finished our meal and I stopped in the restroom on the way out. He waited for me by the door. We went back to my apartment and as I was trying to unlock the door in the dark, I noticed him shifting his weight back and forth. Was he doing the pee dance? I opened the door and let us in.  I put my purse down and kicked my shoes off. I looked over observing him. His discomfort was obvious.

 

“Um…” I started, but he just started kissing me. He was trying to get me out of my clothes.

“Don’t you have to pee?” I tried again between kisses. He was undoing my blouse now.

“Shhh. Don’t worry about it.” He soothed, freeing me from my top and going for my shorts.

Bells and sirens were going off in my head. This wasn’t the first time he’d done this. Held his pee while being intimate or just because. I’d mentioned it before, but didn’t let on how much of a fetish this kind of thing was for me. I let him divest me of my pants. He was all hands, and mouth and warmth.  He turned me around and slapped my ass. My underwear was gone in short order, and I pulled him out of his uniform. I couldn’t wait for him to fill me, so I went to the couch and got on my knees. Ass out and pussy exposed. He wasted no time in filling me up. He thrust and thrust. He gave me little slaps, and squeezed me just right. After a little while his fingers began to tease my clit, bringing me closer to the edge.  He was trying to make me cum before he went off, and I closed my eyes and pretended. I imagined that he stopped holding back. That he’d let me have all of him, all his wetness. I was getting closer. I imagined he’d pull out and I’d feel his hot stream pour over me and he’d fill me again making the best mess. I was going to cum then, and I announced it. I clenched on him and let out a string of moans.  My body was quivering around him and he rode me through it.  He pulled out and I could feel warmth seeping out of me, how I wished for more. I stood, turned and smiled at him. We kissed and he broke it off.

“Be right back.” He said, gingerly walking to the restroom. He didn’t bother shutting the door as I heard him finally release.  What a waste. But, I had made up my mind to ask him for what I craved.

 

We lay in bed that night talking about random things. When the conversation lulled, I started,

 

“I want to ask you for something, but it’s difficult.”

“You know you can ask me anything, babe.” He replied looking at me.

“Remember when I said I have a pee kink?” I dragged out staring at the ceiling. I could feel his gaze on me.

“Yeah,” he answered.

“Well, I really like it. Like really.” I blurted looking over at him. He was silent.

I went on to described the types of scenes I watched online, what I was imagining downstairs, and what I wanted him to do to me. I finally finished, running out of steam. He looked thoughtful, reflecting on what I had just said. But my gaze was momentarily torn from his face to a movement beneath the sheet. Did his dick just twitch? Hope rekindled in me as he replied,

“We’ll see if we can make some of that happen. For now go to sleep.” He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips and wrapped an arm around me. I turned my back to him and snuggled in, my ass against his crotch. Yes, I felt the twitch of his cock against me. Images and possibilities raced through my mind, and I could not wait.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

 

 

A few days later, I was home after work. Todd was due to pick me up for dinner, and I was getting ready. My phone dinged.

 

Todd: “Pulling up”

Me: -Thumbs up-

 

I hovered by the door and opened it when he knocked.  His face has flushed, and urgent.

“Damn bathroom was out of order when I got back to the shop.” He said quickly and made to go around me towards the half bath just feet away. I blocked his path.

 

“Really? All of them?” I said, letting my voice go soft and caressing his chest and belly with a hand.

 

“There’s only one. Come on. Let me by” He chided and started to go around me again. I pressed myself into him.

 

“You said you’d give me this. Please?” I pleaded He looked down at me, the concentration apparent.

 

“But now? Right here?” he asked. We were standing in my living room. It had tile floors.

 

“Why not?” I answered.

 

Standing on my toes to kiss his neck, my hands roamed freely. He shoved a hand into his pants to adjust. Did he give it a little squeeze?

He began kissing me and he thrust his growing erection into my belly. He gave a little moan and cursed.  I was getting ridiculously aroused at what was about to happen.  He was trying not to fidget or shift too much, but the tension was there.

He suddenly grabbed his shaft and looked down at himself. When I looked, there was a small growing wet patch on the front of his pants and he was holding his breath. I caressed the head as I knelt before him, then gave a sloppy open mouthed kiss to it, tasting him. I felt his hand slide over my neck and suddenly grip it. He let out a shaky breath and pulled me to him. He thrust into my face as more warmth spread.

 

“Take it out,” he ordered.  I immediately complied. With clumsy fingers I undid his belt and zipper I grasped his pants and shorts at the waist and pulled down. His cock actually hit me in the chin. Clearly he was enjoying this just as much as me. Precum and piss began to drip from him and I didn’t even realize I’d opened my mouth until he hooked a thumb in it and pulled me just under the tip.  My breath was shaky and my eyes rolled back in my head, as I tasted him. I felt that warmth fill my mouth faster and more forceful.  He groaned,

 

“Fuck, yeah.  You love it don’t you. Filthy girl. That’s it swallow! Fuck, yeah. Take what I fucking give you. “

 

I did just that and some of it splashed against my closed mouth. I moaned and opened again. He pushed in this time and started pumping in and out. The stream stopped but the taste was still there. My tongue danced over him, seeking out every flavor. He pulled out and aimed at my chest. As I felt the warm stream, my hand went to my pussy and started rubbing in earnest. This was insanely hot, and I knew I would cum soon. He started in a rhythm that made my knees weak. Good thing I was already on the floor. He wet on me, then stroked a few pumps, then let some more out. He called me all sorts of nasty endearing things. When I announced I was going to cum he sped up in his ministrations. Heavy breaths and little moans filled the room like a melody. I let my head roll back and let go. The force of the orgasm made my legs shake my pelvis cramp, and my head hurt. I was speaking incoherently as I came down. I open my eyes in time to see the first jets of cum spurt free and land on me. I caressed his thigh and watched him happily. When he looked at me I was grinning,

 

“You loved it.” I teased.

“Meh,” He shrugged then chuckled as he wiped he last drop of cum from his fingers onto his pants.  He surveyed the mess we made and his gaze landed on his wet work pants.

“I guess it’s delivery tonight then!” He laughed. I stood and kissed him briefly.

“I’ve got your dinner right here.” I joked rubbing myself on his leg. He laughed again.

“Shower you! And we’ll see.” I grinned and started towards the stairs, He quickly shed his clothes and shoes and followed me. Surely, this was just the beginning.

Published 
Written by Tight1piece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments