Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Wife Claire Has Holiday Fun With Locals

"She starts with showing her big tits on the beach to letting men feel her, then fuck her."

37
10 Comments 10
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story, and now divorced, I haven't even changed the names!"

My very naughty fiancée had turned into a very prudish mother, but she was still beautiful and had kept superbly fit. She had long, dark, shiny hair, a porcelain complexion, and red lips. Although naturally athletic, she had worked out a lot, and the slim flat tummy and round arse were all good, but mostly, her big tits always looked and felt fantastic – it was like she had not had children.

To my knowledge, she was faithful to me for nine years, but we went on a family holiday to Tunisia and everything changed. It was a smallish resort, and the locals got to know everyone who was staying in the hotel. We managed to get the children into a kids club on day one, which gave Claire a bit of time to unwind in the sun.

When we got to the beach, and I was surprised to see that she had brought the tiniest of bikinis. It was silver and white, but the top was two small triangles that only just covered her nipples. When she moved, her big tits looked as though they would fall out at any second.

She could see I was staring and started giggling, "Jimmy, stop staring. You are making me feel self-conscious. Do I look okay?"

I was gobsmacked and said, "You look great. I had forgotten how good you look in a bikini, and you look so sexy."

Claire looked thrilled to be on the beach and hear my compliments. I guess it had been a while since she had stripped down. I put sun cream on her, and the sides of her dark areolas slipped out a bit, her bikini was so tiny. I didn't say anything, and it was so horny. A few guys walked past and looked, but no one said anything or overtly stared.

After we had been there a little while, a holiday rep came over and asked us if we wanted to go on any tours; there was a one-night stopover in the Sahara desert. It was somewhere I had always wanted to go, and she urged me to go and take our son, so I booked it, which would leave Claire with our daughter for one evening. I bent forward to kiss her I and noticed that one of her triangles had slipped completely over, exposing her big, dark nipples (her friends used to joke that they were the size of digestive biscuits). The Tunisian holiday rep must have seen it; this was a very horny moment.

That evening we got ready to go out, Claire put on a black strapless dress. I thought she looked great, but she complained about the tan lines from her bikini. They were so thin it seemed nothing, but she changed into a white top that tied around her waist and a short black skirt.

She posed a bit in front of the mirror, then turned to me and said, "James, tell me honestly, Does it look okay? I can't wear a bra with this top. I mean, is it too much?"

She looked super sexy with her suntan, the top was open to the waist tie, and it seemed daring. The room was quite dark, but the material was thin. I could easily see the outline of her nipples, and with a good bit of cleavage on show, I got an instant boner.

Even though it was overtly sexy and way too much, I said, "You look lovely, darling. Let's go and get some drinks."

So we headed off to the club. There were lots of people, and the music was loud. Although dimly lit, the lights at the bar were quite bright. I looked at Clare's top, and it was quite see-through. The barman was staring down her top as he poured our drinks. This was going to be a horny night.

We drank a few beers and were getting a bit tipsy and got talking to a few characters at the bar. Clare kissed me on the cheek and said she was going to dance with Fiona (another holiday-maker). I stayed at the bar and had a few more beers, and the barmaid kept giving me the eye, which was nice.

Claire was on the dance floor the whole night with Fiona, clearly a chance to let their hair down a bit. They came back briefly and downed a large glass of wine each then went back. Claire's face was flushed, her eyes were bright, and she was hot and sweaty. I could not believe this was the housewife and mother of a few days ago, and she seemed so happy.

At the end of the evening, Claire finally came back, and she looked so sexy, her top was wet with sweat and had loosened off quite a bit. I could see a few of the guys were looking at her tits;

She smiled at me, also realizing this, and whispered, "Are you enjoying the attention your naughty wife is getting?"

I was surprised that she had read me so well, but I truthfully replied, "You look amazing, you are so sexy I can't wait to lick you. And yes, I do love the attention you are getting."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you approve because I am going topless tomorrow."

I didn't want the evening to end but remembered back to when I first met her, and she was truly wild. On the way back she wanted to go for a skinny dip, but for some reason, I just wasn't really up for it. I just wanted to get her back all to myself.

The next day we had our breakfast, and Claire wandered down to the beach while I got the children into the kids club. I was so excited about the way this holiday was going but was also a bit apprehensive about Claire, and she seemed to be enjoying all the attention she was getting.

When I got to the beach, Claire was having a henna tattoo done on her arm by an older woman. She said it read 'Claire' in Arabic, but there was no way of knowing. The tattoo was just about ready as I sat down, and the woman laughed in a cackling old hen way when she saw me.

Claire seemed really happy with her new body art but said she had to wait an hour for it to dry. I put some sun cream on her shoulders and back. She was wearing a white bikini with skinny straps. I thought this was to avoid tan lines, but I was hoping she would take her top off.

We sat and chatted a bit while the tattoo dried off, a few locals walked passed and smiled at her. Which annoyed me a bit. I thought, 'Can't they see she is with me?'

A couple of guys we had seen the night before stopped by to say hello. They all commented on how lovely Claire looked in a bikini. She soaked up the compliments, but I knew they were talking about her big tits. I was relieved that she wasn't wearing her tiny bikini from the day before.

When we were on our own, she looked at me a bit sheepishly and said, "So do you think it would be okay if I took my top off? Hardly anyone here is topless."

I was trying to sound casual and relaxed, but I was so horny. "Sure thing, you can wear that black dress then."

It was the best I could do. I really wanted to see those big tits out for everyone to see. Claire looked at me with a dirty look on her face and untied the flimsy strap at the back, and then they were out!

Her beautiful large globes with big, dark areoles out in the sun, on the beach in front of everyone. She lay back for a while, trying not to giggle, but I could tell how excited she was at this show of exhibitionism.

I also lay back thinking horny thoughts and half dozed off. After a bit, she said, "It's hot, I am going in for a dip; keep an eye on our stuff."

She stood up and walked down to the sea without putting her top back on. I looked on in amazement, and this was so exciting, my wife was topless in the sea. A few guys were in the water already, they just stopped and stared at Claire's big tits.

I sat up and looked at her, she was smiling and waved at me. I can't explain enough how I wanted to get in there with her and fuck her in the sea. She had only been in there a few minutes when the two Tunisian holiday reps spotted me and came over.

They sat on Claire's sunbed and wanted to make arrangements about my Sahara trip. Claire's bikini top was on the bed, and one of the guys, Aziz, moved it to sit down; he seemed a bit confused and looked around to see where Claire was. It was truly an uncomfortable moment, and I hoped they would finish quickly as Claire would be coming back any minute.

I was pleased when they finished and got up to walk away, but seconds later, Claire started to come out of the sea. She did not attempt to cover her boobs, and the two guys saw everything. Not only that, but her white bikini bottoms were transparent when wet, and even from the sunbed, I could make out her dark Brazilian runway.

She walked slowly out of the sea, her big tits bouncing around, lapping up the attention. The two reps stopped and waved at her. To my surprise, she walked over to them. Her big tits were glistening in the sun. They were laughing and chatting like old friends, and yet she was almost naked. She adjusted her bikini bottoms a few times, seemingly wanting even more attention, she was so naughty.

When she eventually came back, she was flushed and smiling. I said, "Wow, Claire, you have just made someone's day."

She laughed in agreement and said, "I did that for you, Jimmy. I knew you would love those guys seeing my boobs."

I wasn't completely convinced that she had done it for me, even though I did love it. I couldn't wait any longer, so we grabbed our stuff and went back to the room.

She took her top off teasingly just like on the beach, letting it fall away from her massive globes, revealing a little at a time. But this was no time for teasing.

I tore her bikini bottoms off and plunged my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. She writhed around and pulled her legs back over her head. I knew this meant she wanted her arse-licking as well. Then I fucked her, and it was amazing, we were hot and sweaty after that.

The next day, early in the morning, my son and I kissed goodbye to Claire, and our daughter then got on our tour bus. It felt a bit strange, leaving them, but I was also really excited about going to the Sahara. We had a great time away, and in the evening we sat by the pool where there was some music playing. There was an Algerian girl with a very significant Arab ass dancing. It was erotic, but I was with my boy so I couldn't make a move.

After a day touring around, we headed back to the holiday resort.

When I got back, we got a lovely welcome and planned a quiet night in. Claire seemed especially energetic and wanted to go out, so we just popped down to the hotel bar and caught up with each other. Lots of the guys kept calling out her name in Arabic, which got a bit tedious, but as usual, Claire loved the attention. We had a few games of pool and a few drinks then went back to the room.

When we got into bed, I got a pleasant surprise. Claire had completely shaved her pussy. So I licked her, both holes, she was wet and slippery; this holiday had transformed her. I loved her shaved cunt, and her big tits were now bronze. I squeezed them and let go, moving up and down with the rhythm as I fucked her.

The next day there was no kids club, so we all decided to sit by the swimming pool. Claire was not very relaxed as the children needed constant attention. My hot beach wife was going to have to take a day off, but she hinted that we could go down to the beach later as there was a hotel baby sitter that we could use.

After lunch, they all decided to go back to the room for a nap, so I went to the bar to see if I could get a game of pool. A few of the guys from the previous night were there, and I had a game with a friendly guy called Hedy. He was keen to know all about London and my life and also how I was enjoying Tunisia.

Mariann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariann

I told him about our life and my amazing trip to the Sahara, also mentioning the Algerian girl with the big ass. We had a few more beers and a few more games, and he seemed to want to know more about my trip.

"So you took your son, but where was your wife?" he asked.

I told him that she had stayed behind with our daughter.

He looked at me a bit nervously and said, "Is your wife called Claire?"

Surprised to hear her name, I replied, "Yes, but how could you know that?"

"Well," he continued, "I am sorry to say this to you, my friend, but I think one of the barmen fucked her last night."

I said, "No way, she would never do anything like that. She likes a bit of attention, but she is not like that."

He was almost apologetic and said, "Well, the guy is called Mahmoud and he told me that he took her to the beach and fucked her."

I was a bit agitated but was sure he had the wrong person. So I said, "What does Claire look like then?"

Now he was more confident. "This girl has long dark hair with a henna tattoo on her arm."

I said, "What else, what was she wearing?"

He replied, "She was wearing a black mini dress, and she has really big tits."

I tried to smile and thought, 'that's crazy, it is her,' but I just couldn't see it happening. There was only one way to find out. I would have to confront her. We finished our drinks, and I thanked him for telling me. I couldn't believe how much this was turning me on. It was such a horny story even if it was not true.

I got back to the room and asked Claire if she wanted to hit the beach. So off we went, I was so looking forward to this conversation. When we got there, Claire kept her top on and was a bit quiet, I asked her what was up, and she said nothing. I thought I'd get straight to the point.

"So I just had a game of pool with a guy called Hedy, he said he'd seen you out the night before."

Claire held her composure, "I just went to the beach bar for a drink, it was too early to go to bed."

I pressed a bit, "So did you meet anyone there, maybe someone called Mahmoud?"

Her eyes widened, and in a defensive voice, she answered: "The barman is called Mahmoud."

I had to get to it. "So, darling wife. He is telling everyone that you had sex with him after he finished work."

Now she was angry. "Well, he is a fucking liar. I didn't!"

I knew she was lying but needed to make her feel comfortable. "Look, it's okay; some people saw you and honestly, babe, I don't mind. You have worked so to get yourself looking toned, and I know you well. If you want to have sex with other guys, then I am okay with it, really I am."

She now looked a bit upset. "But how could you love me if I did things like that?"

As gently as I could and hiding my excitement, I said, "I will always love you. Just tell me what happened. We can't have secrets. I'm honestly okay if you want to have fun when we are on holiday."

There was a tear in her eye, and with a soft voice, she recounted the evening. "I got Vic," our daughter, "off to bed and got a babysitter from reception to sit with her. Then I went down to the bar. I just wanted to be out of the room. They all made a fuss over me. I didn't pay for any drinks all night. When the bar was closing, Mahmoud said he would walk me back."

She again looked at me lovingly and said, "Are you sure you want to hear this, baby?"

My mouth was dry, and it was such a horny atmosphere, so I just nodded reassuringly.

"Okay, well, we went to the beach, and then he started kissing me on my neck. I'd had about four cocktails and was not thinking straight. Then he started stroking my thigh. I was so horny I knew I wasn't going to be able to say no."

She started crying and said, "You are going to hate me now, aren't you?"

I said, "No, of course not. Actually it's turning me on. Please continue."

Now she laughed and felt reassured. "Okay, well, then he put his hand in my knickers and started teasing my fanny, I was already soaking and just wanted his cock, to be honest. So I undid his shorts and pulled his boxers down. His dick was huge, and there in front of me, I turned around and bent over. Then he pulled my knickers down and slid his dick into me. We fucked for quite a long time. I was a bit nervous as I could hear voices; I think they were his friends, but I was too far gone to worry. Then he came inside me, which was nice, but I wasn't expecting it."

It was good, but I wanted more details. "So tell me more, then. I mean, did you play with his cock? Did he get your tits out?"

She laughed out loud at my questions. "No, I hardly touched his cock, it was already big and hard, and my boobs did fall out of my dress when we were doing it. I can't believe I am telling you this, does it really turn you on?"

I was also laughing at the crazy situation but said: "Yes, it really did turn me on hearing about it; you can do it any time you like but always tell me about it, it has to be our thing."

She kissed me and said, "Okay, if you are sure, then I'll do it again and tell you all about it."

I was so happy about the way this conversation had gone. She used to be wild but had been so dull these last years and now she had come alive again. We had a quiet night together and had the most fantastic sex. I kept thinking about her being fucked by that guy. It was such a turn on.

The next night we went to the club again. Claire was wearing a green, shiny, short mini-dress, and no bra. It was very low cut, and now and again a strap would fall off her shoulder, her boob was almost out each time. I saw my friend Hedy, and he came over; he looked pleased to see us together.

It was loud music, so he bent forward and said, "Did you sort everything out with Claire? That's definitely the girl that Mahmoud fucked."

I said, "Yeah it's cool, I don't mind sharing her."

He smiled and said, "That's cool, man, she has a beautiful pair of tits. I saw her on the beach. They need to be shared. She looks like she hasn't got anything on under that dress."

We both laughed, and Claire realized we were talking about her. She said, "I hope you two are not saying anything bad about me; I'm a good girl."

I said, "Hedy reckons you haven't got any knickers on under that dress."
 
She laughed and, with a filthy grin, turned around and lifted her dress a little to show a tiny pair of white panties. Almost instinctively, Hedy reached out and pushed his hand between her legs, grabbing her pussy from the back. She yelped out loud, and everyone laughed; it was a good fun atmosphere.

It was getting on, and I said to Claire that we should head back. Her reply was full of mischief, "Do you want to get back, and I'll come up when it finishes?"

I nodded and said goodbye to her and Hedy. He whispered in my ear, "You know Mahmoud is in here; are you going to let him fuck her again?"

I didn't answer but winked at him then headed back. I went straight to bed but woke up at four am, and Claire was not back. I wondered what time it finished, and perhaps if I should not have left her down there. So I got dressed again and imagined I might see her flirting with everyone in the club.

When I got to the club, it was closed, and there was just a security guard there. I asked him what time it closed and he told me three am. I started to worry about her; she had been out for an hour and was nowhere, our stupid game might end in disaster. I went back to the room and hoped nothing had happened to her even though my cock was throbbing at the thought of what she was up to.

Just before six, I heard the door open. I was so relieved when she walked in, but I was also so horny at what she might tell me. She sat on the bed and kissed me and then smiled.

In a soft voice, she said, "I've been really naughty. I hope you are not mad at me."

I said, "Of course not, I love you more than ever now."

I took my cock out and put her hand on it as she recited her story.

"Well, after you went, Hedy and I had a few dances. He is a real gentleman, you know. My strap kept slipping off, and he always told me and stopped me looking like a slut. Then we went to the bar and..."

She hesitated and again said, "Baby, are you sure you want to hear this?"
 
I said, "Yes, of course, I do, and tell me all the details."

"The details!" she exclaimed, covering her face. "Okay, well, we had a few drinks at the bar and then the guy from the other night was there. But it was closing, so they said we could take our drinks back to the staff dormitory."

She slowly started moving my cock up and down and again looked at me and smiled before continuing.

"Nearly everyone was asleep, so we were very quiet. He kissed me on my neck and mouth, and this time Mahmoud slipped the straps off my dress. He loved my boobs; he just couldn't stop sucking and squeezing them. Then he pulled my panties down and kissed me all up my inner thighs and then my pussy. I was so wet down there, and he really turned me on; my legs were wide open. He lifted me and got me to stand up then bend over the bed. As I did so, I saw that everyone had woken up, and they were all staring at my boobs. I went to cover them, but Mahmoud pulled my hands away, he wanted his friends to see me."

She carried on, "Then I felt his cock go into me. It was so big and hard. It hurt but was nice at the same time. He pulled my arms back and fucked me really hard, holding on to me. I closed my eyes and was in another world. He slowed down a little, and I felt a hand on one of my boobs, I opened my eyes and saw your friend Hedy there sitting on the bed. Then he reached up and cupped the other one, and he was kissing and caressing them. I wouldn't have stopped him even if Mahmoud wasn't holding my arms, and I loved it."

She continued, "A few minutes later, Mahmoud suddenly let go of a low growl and came inside me. He moved back and let go of me, then Hedy pulled me forward and kissed me. He was so gentle after Mahmoud. Hedy laid me on the bed and sucked my breasts before entering me. He was fucking me slowly and just couldn't leave my tits alone. His rhythm was good, and finally, I managed to have an orgasm, it was wonderful. A few minutes later, he also came inside me. I felt a bit disappointed. He was good, and I wanted more. But at least he walked me back here to make sure I was safely home."

She kissed me again and said, "Thank you so much for letting me have sex with those guys. I had a great time, just let me know when you want me to do it again."

I was so hard and horny, but I wasn't sure about sticking my cock in at this point, so she finished me off with her hand. Claire had gone way further than I thought she would, but I still loved her. For the time being, though, this game was very much on hold.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jameswest_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments