Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Watched My Wife Claire Have Sex On The Beach

"She had told me about her previous adventure, but I wanted to see it for myself."

31
10 Comments 10
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first wife Claire and her big tits. These are true stories. The previous year Claire had confessed to having sex with the barmen when we were on holiday. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was such a horny experience to hear but I wanted to see it with my own eyes. Things just came together perfectly this evening and I got what I wanted."

My gorgeous and sexy wife Claire had kept superbly fit over the past year. Her big tits, slim tummy, and round arse were all looking firm. We were getting ready to go on our summer vacation to Turkey and were so excited after a cold UK winter.

The previous year on our holiday, we had gone to Tunisia and Claire had had sex with two guys. It was incredibly horny hearing her confessions though nothing had happened since. Just thinking about her being fucked by another guy is such a turn-on for me, but I dare not mention it as I knew it would scare her off.

She is a woman with great looks and sex appeal but low self-esteem and needs constant reassurance that she looks sexy. This is at the root of her love of men looking at her, she is addicted to the attention. She loves it when they stare at her big tits, she always pretends not to notice.

I could see Claire getting really excited about going away and having some fun with the clothes she was buying. She bought some very short skirts and two short tops that zipped up at the front.

I was lying back on the bed, thinking dirty thoughts when she walked in wearing a new outfit:

"What do you think then?" She twirled around, looking in the mirror

The skirt was micro, and the white top made her tits stick out like they were defying gravity.  I imagined her walking into a bar, and it falling silent with guys staring at her.

She looked me waiting for my reaction, "Don't you think it's clever, its called 'secret support.' I don't have to wear a bra with it."

Now I was feeling horny. "Does that mean easy access to your tits on the dance floor?"

She laughed and chucked a cushion at me. "You have a filthy mind, James. It's just a cute summer top. No one is touching my boobies, I'm a good girl."

She could say what she liked, but I thought, wow, she is up for some fun. She had been good all year, and children can be tiring so I could easily understand she wanted to let her hair down a bit.

We got on our way, and it was exciting to be in the warm weather. The hotel was large, with chalets on a grassy area that led to the sea and multiple swimming pools. There were eucalyptus trees, and the warm, humid air added a sensual feeling around our chalet.

We had arrived quite late but had a bite to eat and a quick drink at the pool bar. There was an entertainment team doing their best to make everyone laugh, I guess everyone was in good spirits.

On the first day, I woke up, and Claire was already dressed and ready to go to the beach. She leaned over to kiss me and whispered: "I am going to go to the beach, make sure the kids don't come down there because I want to go topless."

I had only just woken up and was not even thinking about possible adventures. I knew that I had to get the kids sorted and get down there as soon as I could. I was definitely awake now.

We had our breakfast, which I did possibly rush a little, but that was a waste of time because the kids club did not start until 11:00 am. So I resigned myself to being a good dad and played catch in the pool. Then I had to go to the welcome meeting. The entertainment manager was a young Turkish guy called Martin. I imagined he had shagged his way through most of the staff and a good percentage of tourists. He was a perfect looking fit young guy, and I felt fat, but also wealthy, and that consoled me.

Eventually, after the meeting and filling in all the forms, it was now lunchtime and time to feed the kids before sending them back to Pirates and Princesses. At 2 pm, finally, I could also have a lie down on the beach. I thought of Claire being down there. She would not be very confident on her own and would be delighted to see me. I imagined her reading a book under an umbrella, hot and dying to go in for a dip.

She wasn't hard to find, but I was genuinely shocked at what I saw. She was lying quite near the sea with her long brunette hair tied back, wearing a baseball cap, and her 38EE breasts covered in oil, just there for everyone to see. Her nipples were warm and like large dark brown saucers. Guys were walking up and down the beach staring at her and smiling, trying to get her attention. But she lay there with her headphones on, pretending not to notice.

My mouth was dry and I was in two minds whether to go to her or just stand and watch. I could see Martin, the entertainment manager, walking about chatting to guests. I was in full perv mode was praying that he would see her. He was getting near her, and my heart was racing. Then with perfect timing, he walked over and sat down on the sunbed next to her.

I was sure my boner was showing as I stood next to the ice cream stand and watched them chatting and laughing. Claire's big tits were jiggling around as she laughed, they looked fantastic. Martin also seemed thrilled and was as mesmerized as I was by her big boobies.

They were chatting when he saw his friend and beckoned him over. This was so intensely horny, they were both now talking to her, and she made no attempt to cover herself. But I also did start to feel a bit left out. I wanted them to go now.

After a while, they did move away, and I went over and sat next to her. Her eyes were glazed, and I could see she was aroused and looking really sexy. I mentioned that I had seen Martin talking to her and wondered what he wanted.

"He's a funny guy," she said. "He just said that I wasn't at his welcome meeting and just wanted to know if we were going to the bar tonight. That's all."

I thought he seemed a nice enough guy, and it would be good to just get out and have a few beers.  But I was also thinking about how I could make my excuses and leave her down there.

So as casually as I could, "We can get a hotel babysitter if you want to go. I think it would be fun to go."

She smiled back at me. There was a very slight bit of tension in the air. Neither of us was going to mention the possibility that might be ahead. Martin was quite a bit younger than her and probably could have had anyone there, but she was slim and did have the biggest tits.

So later that evening, we got ready to go out. Claire wore her micro mini skirt and a white boob tube with a zip at the front. She looked fantastic with her suntan and high heels. Her bag was open on the bed, and I saw some condoms in it. My heart skipped a beat in anticipation of the night ahead. After the babysitter arrived, we went down to the club in the hotel.

We got to the bar. The music was good, but it was more bar than a nightclub. We drank some cocktails, and Claire danced next to me. It was our first night, and we hadn't really made any friends yet. I think she wanted a playmate to go and dance with.

After a while, the entertainment staff, who had just finished their shift, wandered in. Martin and his friends spotted us and came over to have a drink. We got on really well, talked about tourists, the beach, football, and girls. Claire was looking a bit bored with all the locker talk, and one of the guys called Yusuf asked her if she wanted to dance. So off they went to get hot and sweaty.

Claire is ten years younger than me and dancing is not my thing. I was happy to drink beer with the guys, though they all seemed young and fit. They teased me and said I should come here on my own and I could have fun with some local girls. They all wanted to know about Claire, saying that she was gorgeous and I shouldn't have let Yusuf dance with her, but it was all good spirits.

At the end of the evening, everyone did that silly dance where everyone gets in a line and dances around the room. I saw Claire, and Yusuf was behind her had his hands on her waist. Now and again I could see that his hands had risen up and was grabbing her tits, she was laughing and kept reaching back trying to squeeze his balls.

Martin and his friends all saw this and cheered every time Yusuf tried to grab them. When it finished, they made their way over to the bar where we were sitting. The guys shuffled about to make room for her, and they all seemed extremely happy to be there with us.  

Claire was hot and sweaty and just oozed sex appeal. The zip on her top had slipped down quite a lot, and I could see her panties when she moved on the bar stool. She caught me looking and winked at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was teasing everyone, especially me.

We had a few more drinks, and Claire was getting very tipsy. The zip on her top had slid down even more and was showing more and more cleavage. We had a few laughs about Turkey versus England football, and Yusuf challenged Claire to a drinking contest – to drink a large beer down in one.

The barman poured the beers, and everyone cheered her for Claire. She was never going to win, but she tried, and most of it seemed to go down her front. As she was drinking, the liquid slipped from her chin and down over her suntanned breasts, they were gleaming, and I swear the room went silent!

SMARTLADYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SMARTLADYY

She was sitting up straight, and with her head back to drink the beer, her nipples started to peek out from her now wet top. I was conscious we were soon surrounded by about six or seven guys – so thought, 'time to go!' Martin suggested we grabbed a few beers and went to the beach, which seemed like a good idea. The Turkish guys at the bar all insisted on having their picture taken and giving her a hug and goodnight kiss as we peeled away.

On the way, we stopped at the beach bar to buys some beers. Claire walked on a few yards ahead of us. As we got to the sand, she bent over to undo her sandals and gave us both a fantastic view of white panties and the shape of her pussy between her legs.

As she did this, Martin rushed forward and said, 'I'll do that for you."

She just giggled, knowing full well why he wanted to undo her shoes, but she did her best to act innocent. He knelt down in front of her and seemed to take ages untying her sandals. She had her legs slightly apart, and he must have been able to see right up her short skirt and the tiny triangle covering her pussy.

It was a warm, humid evening with the scent of Claire's perfume; everything felt great. We sat on an upturned boat and drank the cold beer.  We laughed about the guy in the club with his wandering hands and Claire trying to seek revenge with one of them by grabbing his balls. I thought he probably enjoyed that, and it encouraged him more.

It didn't really feel like home time as finished the last beer, and Claire asked if we could have some more. So I left them at the beach and strolled down to the beach bar to buy a few more bottles. A nice girl was serving, so I stopped and had one there before heading back.

I walked along the grassy path and then around the corner and was surprised to see them not on the boat. As I got nearer, a security guard beckoned me over and put his finger to his mouth, indicating for me to be as quiet as possible. He was smiling and beckoned me again when I reached him I saw what he was looking at. Claire was on her knees, sucking Martin's cock.

Claire doesn't even suck my cock, she told me she hates doing it. It was such an erotic experience; the guard obviously did not know she was my wife, and when I told him he laughed out loud and startled them.

I heard Claire say, "Oh no, now I am in for it," she tried to cover her face with embarrassment, but when she saw I was smiling, she giggled, and they walked over.

Martin said he was sorry and it was the drink, but I said it was no problem and in England, men don't get jealous if their wives want to have a bit of fun on holiday.

She sat on the boat with her back to me and my arms around her waist.  It was a warm and erotic atmosphere. I thought I'd let them see a bit more of her. So I raised the subject of topless sunbathing, and Martin said, "well, I think Claire is the expert on that, it was very nice to see you today on the beach, love."

She giggled and look embarrassed. Then the guard looked straight at her cleavage and said: "I don't believe you go topless. Prove it to me."

He looked for encouragement from us, so we clapped and cheered at the challenge. I don't know if he did believe Claire or not, but I knew what was coming next.

Claire laughed said, "You bad boys, you have manoeuvred the whole conversation to get me to take my top off."

No one was really trying to look innocent, the anticipation was high.

She jumped up and said, "well, I am not having you all looking. Martin and Jimmy, look the other way or cover your eyes."

We, of course, agreed, but covering our eyes was a token gesture. Claire walked over to the guard, then took one look back and laughed. "Ok then, here you are. Now, do you believe I go topless?"

She stood in front of him and sideways on to us. Then she pulled her top right down and stood there with her big tits almost in his face. They just flopped down, seemingly in slow motion.

He said something to her, and Claire yelled out, "They are real! Jimmy, he doesn't believe they are real, can I prove it to him?"

I just laughed because I know Claire loves having her tits felt by strangers – she gets a real kick by seeing the look on their faces. This poor guy's eyes were almost popping out of his head.

He stayed seated and reached up to cup them. He had a moustache and was unshaven. His face looked really rough against Claire's soft globes. With no protest from her, he leaned forward and put his head in between them. My wife's big sweet tits with oversized dark areolas were being kissed, sucked, and squeezed in front of me.  Eventually, he let go, and Claire pulled back and walked back to us.

The guard went back to his post with a huge smile on his face. She didn't pull her top back up, and her big tits jiggled about as she walked back on the sand towards us. The atmosphere had changed, and it was now profoundly sexual.

I was so horny, and the words just flowed, "Don't you think Martin should verify they are real as well?"

That brought laughter from everyone, though she was walking towards him anyway. He also stayed seated and pulled her towards him. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her tummy. Then worked his way towards her breasts, caressing them before pinching her nipples.

Claire tossed her hair back and looked at me, her mouth was open, and she looked like she was at the point of no return. After twelve years of marriage, you get to understand what the other person is thinking just by their expression. She was saying, 'either take me home or leave me here with him.'

I felt like a spare part and quietly said: "I should go and check on the babysitter."

In a soft, husky voice, Claire almost whispered: "You can let her go, I'll come back up soon."

Wandering back to the room, I was thinking about the evening. I had seen Claire sucking another guy's cock, and three guys maul her tits, but I was greedy now. I wanted to see someone fuck her and was sure that she would let Martin do this. I had to get back down there, and I also wanted some pictures.

When I got the room, everyone was asleep, the young babysitter woke as I walked in. She looked at the door behind me and saw that I was alone. Her eyes rolled upwards, then said, "Martin."

I smiled and said, "yeah, they are on the beach now. She'll be back soon."

It was a warm, friendly encounter. She had seen it all before. I said asked, "Do you think you could stay for another hour until Claire gets back?"

She looked puzzled but then replied, "I am not going to lie with you if that's what you are asking? I am not like your slut wife, Mr West."

I said, "No, I'll go and bring her home. I just came back to get some drinks."

Feeling slightly embarrassed about the babysitter and also guilty about invading Claire's night of abandon, I thought I would try and see her from a distance.

As quiet as I could be, I walked along the line of eucalyptus trees towards the beach. As turned the corner, I saw the Kadir (the security guard) sitting with Yusuf; more importantly, and irritatingly, they saw me. So now there could be no long-distance voyeur view of Claire being fucked, I'd have to go and sit with them.

As I approached, finally, I got what I had been waiting to see. Claire was lying on her back on the boat, her legs in the air, and Martin fucking her furiously.  Both Kadir and Yusuf looked at me for my reaction, but I had a broad grin on my face.

I handed a beer each to Yusuf and Kadir one and sat down to watch with them. Claire had pulled her top back up, and I thought, 'that needs to come off.' So I walked to few yards to the boat and knelt down to kiss her on the forehead, then unzipped it. Her beautiful breasts fell out, and I gave each one a squeeze before heading back to sit with the guys.

They both high-fived me as I sat down. Martin was now squeezing them really hard and pinching her nipples. He was part of the show now. I never realized that she liked it so rough, her breasts looked really bruised. Soon after Martin's head arched back as he approached his orgasm. Rather than push him away, Claire reached up and pulled him in. He grunted loudly as his load emptied inside her.

After a few minutes, he stood up, and I was relieved to see that his cock was not that big. Claire also stood up, and unconvincingly tried to look surprised to see she had an audience. We walked back to our room, and as we got nearer, she kissed me and whispered, "Thank you, baby, I really loved that. I hope I was naughty enough for you."

 

Published 
Written by jameswest_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments