Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Gets A Rattling - Part 1

"A quick trip to London delivers far more than planned."

69
14 Comments 14
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is another story built around a character called Louise, an empty nester who is approaching her 50th birthday. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Although it is a work of fiction, I am grateful for the encouragement of my muse."

Louise came downstairs to make coffee for her and her husband who was dozing after a highly enjoyable Saturday morning romp. As she passed the front door she noticed a small Jiffy bag among the bills and junk mail. It was addressed to her, and the label was handwritten. It had a London postmark, which gave her an immediate clue as to who had sent it. The very thought also sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

When she opened the bag, she saw it contained a USB memory stick and a note with the single word “Enjoy” written on it. The note was written in the same confident handwriting style as the label.

Louise wondered whether to wait for her husband, but was intrigued as to what the memory stick contained. Luckily her laptop was downstairs by the breakfast bar. She turned on the computer and inserted the drive. An icon appeared that showed the drive contained a video file.

After pressing the play button on the icon, Lou sat back and read the words “Louise gets a rattling” appear on the screen and then disappear.

The picture then cuts to a clear shot of the Silver Foxes’s bedroom in London. The shot was taken from a locked-off camera pointing at the bed. She and her lover were on the bed and were kissing passionately; they were both naked.

Louise remembered the day earlier in the week. She had travelled to London for work and had agreed to meet a man she had been chatting with on Lush for a drink before catching a train back home.

Louise had arranged to meet the man she called the Silver Fox at a bar near London’s Kings Cross station so that she could get her train home. Their conversation was easy and flirty. They enjoyed one another’s company and relaxed with each other, as they shared a bottle of wine. One of the advantages of having chatted on Lush was that they both knew an awful lot about each other.

As the time came for Louise’s train, they finished their drinks. The Silver Fox insisted on picking up the tab and said that Louise was his guest in London, he also insisted on walking her to the train station.

As soon as they walked onto the concourse the chaos became apparent. There were thousands of people milling around searching in vain for information. One glance at the big departures board on the concourse showed that the rail network was in a meltdown, again.

There were no departures to Leeds shown, let alone to the town a couple of stops further on that Louise needed to reach. There were queues of people waiting to try and speak to the harassed railway staff; who were doing their best, but were not being told anything that would be of use to passengers intending to travel that night.

Louise got her phone out and tried a couple of Apps to see if there was a hotel nearby, that had any rooms available. Most were fully booked, and those that did have vacancies were charging extortionate prices.

The other option was to try and get back up north via another route. A totally honest rail worker told them that it was an option but that Louise would almost certainly have to stand all the way and that there were no guarantees of onward transport.

The Silver Fox made his move and said that Louise could stay with him. He offered her a bed in his spare room. Louise immediately agreed and thanked him for his kindness. The look that passed between them confirmed that it was highly unlikely that Louise would be using the spare room. Louise sent a quick message to her husband explaining the situation, and saying that she would be back sometime tomorrow.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

The journey from Kings Cross to the Silver Foxes' house in the suburbs took half an hour. The tube was very crowded so conversation was impossible, but the simmering glances between the pair made what was about to happen obvious to anyone in that tube carriage.

As soon as they were in the front door they began kissing and running their hands all over each other’s bodies. Louise remembered the Silver Fox asking if she would like another drink and her emphatic answer saying no to the drink and instructing him to take her to his bed.

It was at this point that the lovers' antics were caught on camera. The Silver Fox must have somehow started it from an App on his phone. Louise was completely unaware that she was being filmed, but would not have cared if she had known.

The video showed the lovers removing what little clothing they had left on and writhing around on the bed enjoying each other’s nakedness. For a man in his early 60’s the Silver Fox was in pretty decent shape and his regular visits to the gym showed. Louise’s body also showed that she took care of herself.

The video showed the moment the Fox had broken the kiss and had dropped his head to her very sensitive nipples, Louise remembered exactly how that had felt as her lover skilfully used his tongue and very gently his mouth and teeth.

In response to the picture she was watching Louise's nipples began to stand out proudly from beneath the silk robe she was wearing.

Louise continued watching the video avidly. The Silver Fox continued moving downwards, planting gentle kisses on her belly as he went. Louise remembered exactly how it had felt the moment her lover’s tongue made contact with her smooth pussy. The same smooth pussy her fingers were now touching under the robe, which in any case was now open.

Louise sat on a stool next to the breakfast bar, parted her legs and began masturbating as the video got steamier and steamier. The Fox didn’t hurry, he took pleasure in his work and doing it well. Louise remembered clamping his head between her knees, keeping his mouth and tongue exactly where she wanted them.

Louise’s fingers were a blur as she tried to time her orgasm to the one she was about to have on the video. She just about managed it perfectly as she watched the Silver Foxe's head emerge from between her legs, his neat beard coated in her juices. Several times he raised his head before plunging back down between her legs and continuing to pleasure her. The video showed her first orgasm with her lover; her whole body seemed to shudder and she went limp like a rag doll. That was the moment that the Silver Fox raised his head from between her legs. He moved so that he could kiss her on the lips. She also remembered the exquisite taste of her arousal.

The words, “To be continued", appeared on the screen and, her laptop screen went dark.

Louise turned the coffee machine off, gathered her laptop and went upstairs to show the video to her husband.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments