Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Gets A Rattling - Part 2

"An unexpected stop over in London just gets better"

44
11 Comments 11
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"In order to understand how the lovers ended up where they are please read part 1. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. Once again I am grateful to my muse for her inspiration"

Louise came downstairs to start some breakfast; she was feeling great, having just enjoyed a superb morning fuck with her husband. Her pussy was still moist, her nipples hard, and her bum stretched. It had been a passionate fuck, and she felt like a highly satisfied filthy bitch.

At the front door, she saw a small Jiffy bag among the morning post. She recognised the London Postmark and the handwriting on the label. She knew immediately what was in the bag and felt a shiver of excitement surge through her body and go straight to her still-stimulated pussy.

Louise heard the shower start upstairs and knew she would soon have a few hours to herself. She began mentally rearranging her day. She also cancelled an appointment and sent a message to a friend saying that something had come up and that they could meet for coffee later in the day.

The truth was that Louise knew that the bag contained a video of her and her lover down in London having sex at his house. He was someone she chatted to on Lush. On a recent trip to London for work, she had ended up sleeping with him when she couldn’t get home on the train. There had been very little sleeping that night and a lot of highly enjoyable fucking.

Louise was still feeling horny after her early morning romp with her husband. She intended to spend a bit of time back in bed alone, watching the video and pleasuring herself.

Her husband came downstairs and, after looking at the clock, decided that he would take his coffee in the insulated mug and get cracking with his day. At the kitchen door, Louise let her silk robe open so that her naked body was pushed against her husbands as they hugged and kissed before he left. Louise stood in the doorway of their house with her robe open and watched her husband drive off.

After her husband left, Louise went upstairs to get her laptop ready; she knew what she was going to do. To do it properly required the bigger screen of her laptop.

Louise slipped out of her robe and lay naked on the bed she had just been fucked in. While she waited for the laptop to power up, she slipped a finger between her legs and located her clit. Glancing down at it, she saw it protruding from between her freshly waxed lower lips. Louise resisted the temptation to quickly make herself cum. She was determined to prolong the anticipated pleasure.

From her bedside drawer, Louise got a glass dildo, a rabbit vibrator and her butt plug. She also got a tube of good lube ready.

After inserting the memory stick into her laptop, Louise gave the screen her full attention. A video appeared on the screen, it showed Louise and her lover naked on a bed having sex. They were a couple in their prime.

The Silver Fox lifted his head from between Louise’s thighs, his neatly trimmed beard drenched in her pussy juice. The movements of her body showed that Louise had just orgasmed. The Silver Fox raised himself on his forearms, and for the first time, his thick hard cock popped into view. It wasn’t the longest cock Louise had ever seen, but it was agreeably thick. With a practised movement, the Silver Fox lined it up with the entrance to Louise’s pussy and thrust deeply into her. Louise remembered how good that had felt.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

Louise resisted the urge to touch her clit and climax quickly; she wanted this to last and was going to edge for a while. She turned on her Rabbit vibrator and selected a gentle pulsing programme, and then began to gently run it up and down her pussy lips. The result was pleasing, but not too intense.

The video was taken from a static camera that showed a wide shot of the Silver Foxes’s bed and a couple enjoying a fuck in the missionary position. The Silver Foxes’s toned buttocks drove his thick cock into Louise, who in turn arched her back and wrapped her legs around her lover’s torso to draw him closer to her. Her hand reached down and grasped the Silver Foxe’s bum; she pulled him down and encouraged him to thrust into her harder.

The audio from the camera was of reasonable quality, and the sounds of the deep grunts as the lovers fucked compliment the pictures.

Louise now reached for the dildo and inserted it into her pussy; she was already very wet the glass phallus slipped in with ease. She began to fuck herself as she watched the couple on the video.

The couple paused their fucking and, after the briefest conversation, changed positions. Louise turned over and raised her bum towards her lover. The Silver Fox mounted her, grasped her haunches and began fucking her doggy style. Louise began to push her bum back onto his cock, matching his vigorous thrusts. She wanted every inch.

By now, Louise was thrusting the dildo in and out of her slit as she remembered that evening with her lover.

She knew the best bit was about to happen. From somewhere just off the camera, her lover reached for a tube of lube. He coated his thick cock generously and applied an equal amount to Louise’s bum hole.

Louise reached for her butt plug, coated it with lube and pushed it into her bum. The sensation was just amazing. She then returned to the video.

The Silver Fox then withdrew his glistening cock from her pussy and lined it up with her bum. Slowly but confidently, he pushed his cock into her bum and, once in, waited a moment for Louise to signal that she was OK with what he had just done. Once he knew that Louise was comfortable with his cock in her bum, he began a very gentle movement enjoying how tight she was. Louise reached between her legs and began to finger herself as she enjoyed the sensation of a different cock in her bum.

After a couple of minutes of gentle bum-fucking, the Silver Fox withdrew his cock and, while still kneeling behind her, began stroking it. After a minute, he ejaculated two thick streams of spunk that landed on her bum and lower back. Louise slumped forward, and the video ended.

Louise was now thrusting her dildo in and out of her sopping wet pussy; while at the same time enjoying the full feeling of the plug in her bum. Her orgasm was massive, and she lay exhausted in her bed. She was highly satisfied with how her day had started.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments