Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Patterson

"Who's the Christmas gift really for?"

41
25 Comments 25
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
With Christmas approaching, it wasn’t uncommon for the sales and installation of TVs to drastically increase. Apparently Mrs. Patterson decided she needed a new TV in their master bedroom which, as he always happened to do, Mr. Patterson was happy to oblige for her. The call came in a week before Christmas with the plans of having it mounted and fully operational by Christmas day. Picking up the work order, I was thinking I only had to mount the new TV and then leave the old one to do as they wished, until I opened the packet and read what it contained. I cringed, knowing she could be a bitch at times if things weren’t done quite to her liking.

Install new 50” TV in master bedroom, move existing TV into their son’s room and move their son’s TV to the back porch.

I walked over to the TV to check it out, making sure there were no defects to the box before loading it up into the truck. As much as I didn’t want to deal with his wife and her bitchy attitude, she was definitely easy on the eyes and, as much as I hate to admit it, quite the flirt. The first couple visits involved an extensive set up when it came to installing their new TV in the living room. She was so mesmerized with the way I was able to mount the TV into their built-in entertainment center to make it appear as if it were floating that she insisted we do the rest of their home audio needs.

“And you were able to hide the wires in the mount?” she asked, looking over her shoulder at me while on all fours, curiously with her ass jutted in the air, waiting to be fucked, as she looked behind the TV to inspect my work.

Quickly looking away as to not give her any false thoughts, I said, “yeah and this little guy,” pointing to the infrared receiver on the TV, “controls everything in the cabinet. Just aim the remote at the TV and the magic happens behind closed doors.” I threw that little part in there to see what would happen.

“Well there won’t be any magic going on behind closed doors right now. I have some errands to run soon,” she shot back, slowly coming to her knees before looking up at me. “Well help me up. I’m not used to being on my knees for this long.” She held up her hand expectantly.

Seeing her on her knees in front of me was tortuous to both my cock and my marriage. I wished for the life of me that my cock wouldn’t harden in this lady’s presence, no matter how hot and flirty she may have been. Not knowing what to say to that, I reluctantly helped her up to her feet before things could begin to get awkward.

With a sigh, “I need to get going so I can take care of a few things.” Without waiting for any sort of response she went straight for her room, leaving me standing there baffled at what had just taken place. I gathered up all my tools and began making trips to load up the truck.

“I don’t have your number, only your husband’s. You know, in case you need anything else done at a future date,” I said, catching her coming out of her house as I loaded up the last of my stuff. She looked slightly annoyed to see that I was still there.

“It’s the same as my husband’s, but with a four at the end. And my name is Lainey if you didn’t know.” With that, she got into her car and left.

***

I had just finished up with the last TV and was on the verge of testing things out when Lainey Patterson decided to change things up on me.

“Well, I mean I could do that, but it might be a pain in the ass considering the roof line,” I said, looking at the wall where she requested to have the TV in the master bedroom moved to.

“What about the roof line?” she asked, looking at me like I was stupid.

“The angle of the roof will make it more difficult because I’ll have to drill a hole in the top of the wall so we can drop the wires down.”

“Well, get me some numbers on it then to see if it’ll be worth it. I’d rather have the TV at the foot of the bed instead of the side of it. Makes it a little annoying to watch TV in bed. Especially the late night stuff,” she said with a wink, causing me to involuntarily turn a few shades of red.

“I wouldn’t wanna make your TV viewing experience any harder than it needs to be,” I quickly responded, proud of myself for the recovery.

“As long as it’s harder than what my husband has to offer, I won’t complain.” The unexpected bombshell.

“What a shame,” I began, taken aback by the lack of modesty this woman was showing me, “I’m sure there’s someone willing to oblige.”

“What?” she began, moving closer, “you don’t think you could give it to me harder than my dear husband? I know he tries. God, he tries so hard, but it’s just not enough. That would be the perfect little Christmas gift.”

Perfect Christmas gift for you or me?

“I think I could, but it would also be a little inappropriate considering there’s a business arrangement between yourself and the company I work for…” I trailed off as her demeanor had completely flipped on me. The look on her face told me she wasn’t accustomed to being told no.

“Okay, here’s the deal, you’re going to fuck me when I want, where I want. Got it?” she said, giving me a stern look that made me both nervous and turned on.

“You do realize I’m married, right?” I asked, flashing my wedding ring in her face.

MilaWantFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaWantFun

This was rich, snobby, Lainey Patterson. She wasn’t supposed to be wanting to fuck someone like me, regardless of my marital status.

“You do realize that I could go to my husband and tell him that the TV guy came on to me and he could ruin your life, right?” she shot back with that bitchy look of her’s.

Clenching my fists, I could feel my blood begin to boil as her stern look morphed into more of a mocking smirk. As tempting as it all sounded, at the end of the day, I was married. I’ve never cheated on my wife and, quite frankly, never intended on it until Mrs. Patterson decided she was going to throw a wrench in those plans. But if it was something I was going to go through with, I may as well make it worth it, right?

“If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it my way,” I said, making eye contact with her. Merry fucking Christmas to me.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” she asked, her voice rising in pitch.

“You fucking heard me. Now get on your knees, bitch. You’re going to suck my fucking cock,” I ordered.

Her facial expression went from amused to flat out pissed. She wasn’t going to give up control that easy. Catching me off guard, she quickly raised her hand and, with one fluid motion, delivered a loud and somewhat painful slap across my face.

“You will NOT tell me wha-”

“Shut the fuck up,” I said, gripping her by the hair and mashing my lips against hers. I expected her to fight back, to not give up control, but she surprised the fuck out of me. She melted into the kiss as our clothes began shedding themselves, piling up on the floor by her bed as the hungry, sultry look over took the stern visage that previously dominated her face.

“You’re just fucking lucky it’s Christmas Eve and I’m in the giving mood,” she said before dropping to her knees and slipping my hard cock between her lips.

“Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up and suck.”

Giving me a go-to-hell look, she began sucking with vigor and lots of gusto, apparently ready to knock me out quickly. At the very least she was trying to show off her skills. I entangled my fingers in her hair and took over, forcing the head of my cock down her throat, eliciting the lovely “gluck” noise that came with it over and over again. I pulled my cock from her mouth to let her catch her breath before quickly sliding back to the hilt with another “gluck” noise. I better slow down if I want that pussy.

“Okay, that’s enough,” I said, pulling her to her feet before roughly bending her over the edge of the bed. “Lucky for you, I’m also in the giving mood.” I didn’t wait for a response. She let out a moan as I bottomed out deep inside her pussy, relishing the feel of her walls tightly gripping me. Fuck, this isn’t gonna last long.

“Fuck!” she cried, gripping the duvet as I railed her cunt from behind, giving her everything I had to make sure this bitch knew her place. “Fuck, fuck, FUCK!” she screamed, catching me off guard as her pussy gripped my cock tightly as she came, threatening to push me from her depths as I ploughed on through her orgasm.

Right hand on her hip, I reached with my left to ball up a fistful of her hair as I really laid the pipe, knowing I wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer. I dug in, giving her pussy every inch of my throbbing pecker, burning with the desire to make sure she’d never forget what the TV guy was able to do to her tight cunt. Even if it was going to be a one time thing - oh how foolishly naive I happened to be - I was going to make sure I left a lasting impression.

“Don’t stop, baby! OH fuck, don’t stop!” she cried out, matching me thrust for thrust as she peered over her shoulder at me, making eye contact as we divulged our primal needs.

“Is this hard enough, bitch?” I asked, hitting harder with the next few strokes.

“So much better than my limp dick husband,” she moaned out. “So much better.”

Feeling smug, I fucked her harder and deeper, concentrating on everything else around me so I wouldn’t blow my load too soon. I knew I had already coaxed one orgasm out of her, but that wasn’t enough. I needed more from her, needed another one soon or it was going to be game over for me. I didn’t realize at the time, but she was good at keeping her orgasms a secret from the one providing them for her. I kept thrusting and thrusting, waiting for the glorious tell-tale sign of my reward for a job well done but it never came. She wasn’t interested in that kind of satisfaction.

“Fucking cum!” I said through clenched teeth, fighting back the inevitable as my thrusts became shallower and shallower.

“I have! I’ve been waiting on you to finish, so hurry the fuck up!” she said, not giving me time to prepare before she pushed back onto me and squeezed with everything she had.

“Shit!” I cried, lurching forward as I blew my load deep inside Patterson’s wife, shuddering as I felt the walls of her cunt milking the seed from my spent sack.

“Did you just cum inside me?” she asked, an incredulous look on her pretty face.

“Yes,” I simply replied before pulling out and getting dressed.

“Mmm, then Merry fucking Christmas to me too,” she purred as I caught a glimpse of my cum oozing from her pussy as I left her house.
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments