Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's First Time With Another Man

"My Wife Had Her First Big Cock"

45
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My wife and I have been married for two years and we get along incredibly well. However, our sex life, even with our recent marriage, has cooled down a bit.

Since the time we were dating, once we had more intimacy and trust in each other, I decided to tell her about a fantasy that I've always had inside of me, of seeing my wife fucking another man.

Mary was always quite reluctant with this idea, she found it interesting to imagine the whole situation, but she was always cautious and did not see herself fulfilling, in fact, this fantasy.

However, once our sex life was at a bit of a standstill, I noticed that Mary was sexually sensitive, being skin-deep horny to any provocation.

Mary was thirty years old, 4'11" tall, with small breasts, a spectacular body, and a big ass that drew attention in every pair of pants she wore.

At that time, she was working as an interior designer for a furniture store in an upscale mall in the city. It all started on a Wednesday night, after dinner, we were on the sofa watching a series, but I noticed that Mary was always looking at her cell phone, always smiling while using it.

Curious, I asked her what was going on that was so funny, and she told me that she was talking to an architect who designed projects for the store, and that he was always very funny, but that he was the architect who had the best projects in the store.

Seeing that she was more focused on talking to him than watching the show, I started to get more curious about this "relationship".

After more than thirty minutes and she was still focused on WhatsApp with the architect, I decided to ask her if this architect worked a lot with her.

Apparently, the question surprised you, but you replied that yes, that almost all of his projects, he chose her to accompany.

I reacted provocatively to the response with "hmmm" and laughed. Getting to know me and noticing that I started to pay more attention, Mary asked me if she could tell me something but that she was afraid I would be bothered by something.

I immediately replied no, that I could count on not having any problems.

Trying to hide the smile on her face, Mary commented that she always worked with him and that the other women who worked with her were jealous because, in addition to being good projects, they all thought this architect was handsome and hot.

Since Mary had never brought up a subject like this before, my naughty side automatically surfaced, and as a natural reaction, I smiled at her comment, and immediately asked her: and you, do you also think he's cute and hot?

Mary blushed instantly but, even embarrassed, she replied that yes, she thought he was hot but that I didn't need to worry about cause there was nothing much in the relationship between them.

Growing more and more curious, I asked her to show me the architect's Instagram profile.

As soon as she showed me his Instagram, I noticed that she was apprehensive because as soon as she started showing his feed, practically all of his photos had her like.

As soon as I noticed that, I made a comment to her and she was all embarrassed!

As I was internally loving everything, I made it clear to her that she shouldn't worry because it was ok!

Noticing that she was getting a little more comfortable, I took advantage of the situation to instigate Mary and commented that I was sure he hit on her.

She tried to avoid it, so I proposed something unusual for her, that she post a photo on her Instagram stories on the beach in a bikini that I took the last time we traveled.

Even though she wasn't 100% sure about the idea, she ended up agreeing.

In less than 30 seconds after posting the stories, the architect already sent a message to her direct box saying that she was amazing in the photo, sending her a fire emoticon, and he said that posting those kinds of pictures was mean.

When he sent this message, I realized that she was liking it a lot, and then she looked at me and asked what to say to him.

I told her to try to talk it out, telling him only that she missed the beach.

As soon as her message was sent, the architect already replied that if that were the problem, he would find a way to schedule a visit to some work on the beach and take her along, since he had a client on the beach in Ilha Bela.

With each message he sent, my wife looked at me as if she was asking permission to continue the conversation with him, and so, she asked me what she could answer, worried that I had bothered.

Seeing how horny she was, I started fingering her pussy while she replied to the architect's message saying that she had loved the idea and that he should schedule a visit to the beach work, and that she would definitely go with him.

As soon as she sent the message, she looked at me and asked me if this was how I fantasized about the situation.

Her question took me by surprise as she never said anything to the effect of agreeing to make the costume.

Upon realizing my surprise, my wife started stroking my cock faster, and asked me if the surprise meant that I didn't want to do the costume anymore?

I barely had time to answer and she came and licked the head of my dick, which was already very sticky, and just commented that I didn't need to answer, that my dick already said it all.

While this was happening, the architect was already sending several messages excited about my wife's response.

Going straight to the point, the architect immediately asked how her schedule was going the next day, and that he would be able to schedule the visit to the beach for the next day.

Knowing that I wasn't going to stop her from going, she automatically replied that she was free and could go with him.

While you already arranged how and where you were going to meet to visit the work on the beach the next day, trying to take advantage of how horny she was, I took the opportunity to grab a dildo and use it on her pussy and told her to imagine it as if it were the architect fucking her.

We were both so horny that while I used the toy on her, she jerked off to me, and in a matter of a few minutes we both came right there on the couch.

After I came I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, and when I returned to the living room, although I was expecting to find her relaxing on the sofa, I saw my wife still on her cell phone and this time using a bigger dildo than I had used.

It drove me crazy, and I hurried over to the couch to help her come again.

As she moaned louder as I forced the dildo deep into her pussy, she started asking me how far she could go with the idea the next day.

So I told her that, as I wouldn't be there to see it, she could tease him and do whatever she wanted, except fuck him, because that would make sure I was there to watch it.

Mary agreed to the condition I imposed without question, meanwhile, I began to thrust the dildo deeper and faster into her until she came hard.

After enjoying the second time, she had already arranged everything with her co-worker and we went to sleep. The next day, I was already at work, when Mary sent me a message letting me know that she was already in the car going to work on the beach with the architect.

All morning she kept texting me that nothing much had happened, that he just talked about work all the way to the construction site on the beach and the only thing you noticed was that he kept drying your legs.

It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when she sent me a message letting me know that the visit was over and they were even finishing lunch, and that so far he hadn't taken any initiative.

Leaving the restaurant, Mary sent a message saying that she realized he was on his way to leave the beach, which left her disappointed.

Then I told my wife to take the initiative because as she is married, he could be cautious about hitting on her.

From now on, the story will tell the story from my wife's perspective, based on what she told me after arriving back in Sao Paulo:

As soon as I told Mary to take the initiative, she says she asked him if he was in a hurry or if they could stop at a kiosk on the beach for some drink and kill a few hours on the beach so she could get a tan as he promised.

Mary's question served as a trigger for the architect to feel free to start hitting on her.

Right away, he already joked that he thought she had already forgotten or given up on the Instagram conversation.

Mary told him that she hadn't given up on anything and that in fact, she had even gone to the beach prepared, and when answering, she lowered her pants at the waist a little, to show that underneath she was already wearing a bikini.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

 

By doing this, Mary noticed that the architect lost any shyness, noting, still, that he had a hard cock at the time, as you can see by the volume in his pants.

 

In the meantime, Mary realized that he had gone to an emptier side away from the city center and stopped the car at the last kiosk on the beach.

 

As soon as they arrived at the kiosk, they asked them to put an umbrella and two beach chairs on the sand to stay.

 

In the meantime, while the architect helped bring the sand chairs, Mary went to the kiosk bathroom to fix her bikini.

 

On the way out, Mary saw that the architect was already sitting on the sand drinking a beer in his swim trunks.

 

When she was going to the sand with him, Mary realized that he was shamelessly staring at her body, and that made her instantly horny, and I know that because during the walk she sent me a message saying that he was fucking her with the eyes and she felt her pussy getting wet with that.

 

As soon as she joined him, Mary said that they talked for about twenty or thirty minutes over a beer, and that made them feel more comfortable, and that they talked about different things, but eventually he made some comment hitting on her.

 

Meanwhile, Mary kept sending me messages telling me everything that happened, but things were too slow, so she decided to lie down on the sand to sunbathe, strategically facing the architect, so that he could have a complete view of her body.

While sunbathing, Mary realized that the architect was no longer disguising his body, and already dying of horny with all of this, I texted Mary so that she could discreetly adjust her legs in a way that he could have a clearer view of her pussy.

Upon noticing her excitement, I asked her what she thought of the scene, seeing him with a hard cock. Mary spared no excitement and very naughty replied that it was delicious, that you could see his dick through his swim trunks, and that it was very big and thick.

Mary spared no excitement and very naughty replied that it was delicious, that you could see his dick through his swim trunks, and that it was very big and thick.

She knew very well how to tease me because she knew that whenever I talked to her about seeing her fucking someone, I always told her I liked to imagine her with a well-hung guy since I was just regular and she never had one before.

Knowing that Mary had liked his cock only made me more horny so I was anxiously awaiting the architect's reaction after he entered the sea. However, when the architect returned from the sea he asked my wife if she would call if they left, as he wanted to avoid the traffic. His proposal disappointed both of us a lot, but Mary avoided showing her disappointment so much and said that everything was fine, that they could leave

On the way to the car, Mary asked him if she could wear a T-shirt on the way there as it was very hot and full of sand and she didn't want to get the clothes she had come with dirty.

Obviously, the architect said it was okay, Mary was practically asking to come back in just a bikini. When Mary got into the car, she noticed that the architect went to the trunk of the car to change clothes, and in that, Mary noticed that he was in a purposeful position so that she could see him in the rearview mirror.

Mary tried to avoid it but couldn't stop staring, and for a moment they both looked at each other in the rearview mirror and pretended that nothing had happened.

He got in the car and they had barely left, and she noticed that he was going the opposite way to leave. Moving further away from the city.

Realizing this, Mary sent me a message letting me know that she thought he was going to try something. Mary asked him if he knew the way around. The architect said yes and asked if he could ask you something he was very curious about.

Mary was already wet with the situation and said yes. Then he asked her if she got horny seeing him in the mirror, and while he asked he was unbuttoning his jeans and lowering the zipper and putting his dick out, or would you prefer to hold his dick? Mary was startled, but it was evident from her reaction that she liked it.

She was already very horny, and I told him I was going to answer that he didn't even answer me.

And very subtly she opened her legs and he understood the message, putting her hand under her bikini feeling her very wet. And in return, he said that nothing was fairer than that she also knew about him and he put her hand on his dick and they started making out, while she had his dick in her hand and he was teasing you.

They were getting excited until Mary started to suck his dick, and when she did that he pulled the car over to a corner of the road and started taking off her shirt and bikini.

Mary was already naked when she stopped sucking his cock so he could get out of the car and go around to her door and start sucking her pussy.

She was so horny that she came in his mouth. He realized that she had come, stopped sucking, and, while she was still coming, he went and started putting that eight inches thick cock little by little in Mary's pussy, which was already soaked, forcing her tight little pussy to accept that thick cock.

Mary moaned loudly feeling his cock stretching her pussy, she was so horny that she was even forgetting the deal with me not to fuck him.

When he managed to put his thick cock all inside her pussy, deep inside her, the way she always asked me when I used a dildo on her, she became aware and said that she couldn't, and even though she really wanted to fuck him, she took that cock out. her.

But she wanted to let him know that although she really wanted to, that day she couldn't, but maybe another day. He was disappointed but accepted, and she, still very horny, dying to fuck him. She said that she wanted to reward him by the interruption.

He said everything was fine, but he asked her for something she wasn't expecting: He asked her to suck him until he came, but he wanted to come in her mouth, something she never did with me!

Mary was so horny that even though she didn't like it, she accepted it.

She started to suck as deep as she could get his dick, while what was left she jerked off at him. Until suddenly he started cumming a lot in her mouth until she couldn't take it anymore and he ended up cumming on her breasts.

Then they kissed after she swallowed all of his cum and started getting ready to leave because in the meantime it was already getting dark.

The way back to Sao Paulo was super pleasant, Mary was afraid of being strange, but the architect kept talking to her normally and she loved the way he handled it, without leaving the heavy atmosphere between them.

They were almost arriving home, when a few blocks from our apartment, Mary asked him to stop the car in a quieter street because she wanted to say goodbye without fear of the building's doorman noticing something between the two. They kissed for a few minutes, and when she went to pull away he asked if he could ask Mary one last thing, and she said yes, of course. He simply stuck out his cock, which was already hard, and asked her to jerk off for him.

Mary without a second thought, loving the chance to grab that cock again, with the two hands that barely completed his cock, jerked off really hard until he exploded with cum on the bench.

After making fun of the architect, he left Mary at home, and as soon as she arrived, I asked her to tell her everything that had happened.

And when she said that he had once put his huge dick in her pussy, she was afraid that I would get mad. However, the whole story left me so horny that I said I wasn't mad because they stopped right after. As it was the first well-hung that Mary had in her life, I asked if she liked the feeling.

She, without being ashamed at all, said yes, that she liked it a lot! She even said that she liked it so much that she wanted me to use her biggest dildo on her to make her come imagining she was fucking the architect.

I fucked Mary with the dildo so hard and deep she couldn't take it and came hard. After cumming, Mary started jerking off to me asking what did I think of everything?

When I replied that I really liked it, she started jerking off even harder and told me that next time she wasn't going to stop him, and she was going to let him fuck her until he couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't stand it and I had the biggest cum of my life!

After all, we went to bed and, since that day, I knew that Mary would never again refuse me to share her with another man!

Published 
Written by ChHusb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments