Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor Handyman Chapter 1

"This home project has suddenly gotten very complicated"

53
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Rob checked and double-checked the trailer connections and then climbed into the truck cab with Nancy.

"Looks like we are ready to get this cart back to your parents," he said to Nancy.

"You have been so helpful and wonderful these last few weeks," she said, "I don't know what I would have done without you," as her hand touched his hand softly. Considering what had happened earlier in the week with their sexual encounter, her touch created a spark of electricity between them.

Rob smiled and pulled the truck out of the driveway with the trailer, and Nancy provided him with directions to her parent's farm, which was about a two-hour drive.

They started talking again as they had been for the last couple of weeks.

"Are you sure Walt is OK with me driving you out to your parents?" Rob inquired.

"Yes. He said it was fine, besides he is working out of town this weekend and wouldn't have been able to make the drive," she replied.

Rob glanced over at Nancy and noticed she had worn tight-fitting blue jeans and a very nice low-cut blouse. It seemed she was gaining more confidence in showing off her body and Rob liked it. She glanced over at him, caught him staring, and smiled when he quickly looked back to the road.

"So who is sexier, Linda or me," Nancy shyly asked him.

Rob chuckled, looked quickly at her, and then back to the road. "Are you kidding? Of course, it's you," he answered. "Besides, Linda wouldn't give me the time of day, and I don't think she would be interested at all."

Nancy laughed and said, "Come on! She has better boobs than me, nicer legs, a great ass, and who knows what else!"

Rob turned to her and for a minute their eyes locked. "I don't know about all that, but I do know that you are pretty damn sexy, Nancy."

She blushed and laughed a bit. "Well thank you, and you are right about Linda and you," she informed him.

"What did you think we were talking about all those evenings on the porch?" she questioned him. But, before he could answer she said, "You!"

"We would wonder what your story was, and if we would be, you know, interested," she told him. "Linda told me she wouldn't be interested, but I had some um..thoughts," she replied coyly.

"And, after this week, I am very happy I did," she said biting her lower lip.

"To be honest, I thought about both of you um..at certain times," he blushed, glancing to see her reaction.

"To be honest, I would love to have a sexual experience with her," Nancy exclaimed. Her mind drifted off for a minute to imagine that scenario.

"Perhaps if that were ever to happen, I could convince her to let you join us," she continued, "especially after my experience with you this week.I know she would enjoy it very much," she said.

"That would be very eroti..." his words were cut short as he saw the vehicles in front of him suddenly braking very quickly.

"What the heck is going on?" he inquired.

"Looks like it's a major accident, and traffic is backed up for miles and just creeping along," Nancy answered looking at the electronic navigation system.

"Damn, this is going to put us behind time," Rob said.

"I'll call my parents and let them know we are going to be late," she advised.

Rob focused on the drive as Nancy talked to her parents. They were moving about ten miles an hour, but at least they were moving.

"If we stay at this speed," Nancy said, "you can use the cruise control."

"It looks like we are stuck in this traffic for another ten to fifteen miles," she noted looking at the electronic navigation system.

Rob nodded and switched to the cruise control, relaxing, but still keeping both hands on the steering wheel. He noticed Nancy unbuckling her seat belt and leaning over the console.

"Keep your hands on the wheel," she commanded, as her hands quickly undid his belt and zipper. Her fingers slipped inside his jeans and felt the bulge of his manhood under his boxers.

Rob smiled but had to keep his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel.

Nancy slipped his cock out of his boxers and leaned over to place a kiss on its soft smooth helmet. Her lips parted and slide over the soft shaft. Taking Rob's cock in her mouth sucking and licking it lightly, she smiled as he grew hard in her mouth and hands. The veins were thick and pulsing pumping between her lips.

Rob gripped the steering wheel tightly as he felt his manhood responding to Nancy's soft lips and wet warm mouth. Her head moved slowly up and down in his lap, his cock glistening from the wetness of her mouth with each movement.

Rob took one hand off the wheel, caressing her long blonde hair and moving it slowly down her back to caress her ass in those tight blue jeans.

He groaned lightly as he felt her fingers caressing his balls. Nancy was so turned on by the power she had with her mouth and hands. His quickening breathing and moans were making her so wet. She felt him lifting his hips to meet her lips and pushing himself deeper into he mouth.

"Damn, Nancy, you are driving me crazy!" Rob gasped between breaths.

She gazed up as he looked down at her. Grasping his balls, lightly squeezing them, her tongue tip licked his slit and slowly around the swollen helmet head. Feeling him throbbing and pulsing against her lips, his ragged breathing she knew he was cumming.

"Oh damn, Nancy, I'm cumming!" Rob exclaimed excitedly.

Nancy already knew that as she felt him release streams of warm milky white cum into her waiting mouth. She quickly gulped each release eagerly. As Rob's hands slowly released his tight grip on the wheel, his breathing slowing, Nancy rose to meet his lips with a kiss and he tasted himself in her mouth.

Nancy returned to her seat and noticed that they were very close to her parent's house.

"Turn here," she pointed out.

Rob was trying to put himself back together but was able to make the turn. A short ride down the road and Nancy pointed to her parent's place on the left side of the road.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

"Let's unload the cart in the barn," Nancy said as Rob pulled in. Backing up to the barn door Rob noticed that the truck would be blocking the driveway.

"I better unload the cart and move the truck and trailer over there so we aren't blocking the driveway," Rob said.

"Hmmm, my parent's car isn't here," Nancy noticed, "but that would be a good idea."

They unloaded the cart and Nancy backed it into the garage. Rob moved the truck across the yard and walked back to the barn. As he entered the barn, he noticed the jeans Nancy had been wearing were hanging on the cart along with her shirt. He glanced around and noticed an open door to the storage room.

Looking in, he saw Nancy standing there in a very sexy bra and panties, smiling devilishly at him. He strode slowly to her, taking her body in his arms, their lips meeting in a fiery passionate kiss. His hands quickly moved down her back to grasp her ass. Squeezing it firmly, pulling her tight against his body. She collapsed softly into his arms as they continued their torrid kiss. Nancy took his hand and led him to a side room inside the barn. Rob could barely control himself as he took off Nancy's bra and panties, strategically placing kisses on her breasts, nipples, and the soft v of her belly. He had stripped off his shirt, and was just peeling off his pants when Nancy gasped and said "Stop!" He had heard it too, a car was pulling into the driveway.

"Oh, my god," Nancy exclaimed, "it's my parents!"

They scrambled to get their clothes back on and Rob ran to the cart to grab her clothes.

"Here, follow me!" Nancy breathlessly said.

They hid inside a closet in the room and listened as Nancy's parents looked at and talked about the repaired cart.

"I wonder where they are?" her mother asked looking around the barn.

Meanwhile, Rob had slipped a finger inside Nancy's panties and was lightly brushing against her now very wet lips. He could see she was biting down hard on her lip trying to stifle a moan.

"Well, they must be somewhere on the property," her dad answered. "Let's go in the house and I am sure they will appear".

As they made their way to the house, Nancy and Rob quickly got dressed and waited a few more minutes before making their way to the house.

"Where have you been, and who is this?" her mother announced as they walked in.

Nancy introduced Rob and told her mother that they had been walking the property since they weren't home when they had arrived.

"Please to meet you both," Rob said extending his hand. Her dad shook his hand but her mother gave him a hug that lasted a bit longer.

Nancy's mom, Kim, looked to be only a couple of years older than Rob and was very attractive. Larger breasts than Nancy, a bit curvy, and lovely blue eyes.

"We need to get back on the road if we are going to make it home at a decent time," Nancy said.

"Oh please stay!" her mother said. She explained that there were a couple of other problems at the house and they thought that Walt would be coming with her and hoped he could help them.

Nancy looked at Rob and he said, "No problem! Show me the problems and a toolbox and we will see what we can do."

Nancy smiled at him and said she would help with dinner while the men looked at the problems.

It turned out there were a lot of problems and it was very late by the time they finished dinner.

"You have to stay here tonight," her mother demanded. She said that Rob could stay in Nancy's brother's old room and Nancy could sleep in her room. Nancy said she would need to let Walt know what was going on, but Rob and she agreed to stay.

The evening passed quickly with dinner, clean up, a couple of more projects, and then some light conversation.

Rob was sound asleep when he was awoken by the sound of the bedroom door being opened and closed quietly. It was Nancy in a short robe, naked underneath.

"I want to finish what we started earlier in the barn," she breathlessly whispered in his ear, climbing on top of Rob.

"Can you be quiet?" she smiled softly as she reached under his boxer shorts to grasp his already hardening cock.

"Can you?" Rob responded with a wicked smile as he slipped the robe off her shoulders and kissed her lips.

Nancy straddled his hips, grinding her wet mound up and down his thickening cock. Their lips were locked in a hard passionate kiss as Rob reached down to guide his erect manhood into her soft wet lips. She gasped against his lips as she feels him enter her. Pausing to feel him inside her, Nancy begins to rock against his body. His hands cup her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers as she bounces up and down his rock-hard shaft. Their eyes are locked on each other in the dark, the only sound in the room is the desire of bodies wanting, needing each other. As Nancy's orgasm convulsed thru her, she kisses Rob's lips hard to keep from screaming out. Rob then begins to thrust his hips up and down, his cock slipping in and out of her slick wet pussy. Nancy falls against his chest, her pert nipples against his chest, as Rob plunges in and out. He groans against her neck and shoulders trying to be quiet as he explodes inside her spilling his thick white streams of cum deep inside her. They cuddled for a while, Rob still deep in her, his arms wrapped around Nancy's body.

"I've got to go before we get caught," she whispered.

Rob touched her face, smiling, kissing her lips softly, as she climbed off his body, wrapping herself in the robe. She slipped out the door quietly, Rob watching her cute ass disappear.

The next morning Rob awoke and quietly made his way to the kitchen. No one was up yet so he was comfortable in his boxer shorts and no shirt. Standing in the kitchen, coffee in hand, staring out the window. He suddenly felt two hands slide around his waist and down the front of his shorts to take hold of his manhood.

Smiling he turned around to place a kiss on Nancy's lips but to his surprise, it was her mother Kim!

To be continued...

Published 
Written by jayg249
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments