Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nicole's Christmas Gift

"Nicole gets more than she bargained for on Christmas"

50
9 Comments 9
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

I had known Phil almost my entire life. We grew up together and might as well have been brothers. Growing up we shared everything. About eight years ago he met and married Nicole. Of course, Phil asked me to be the best man at their wedding.

 

About a year ago, Phil came to me with a question. He and his wife had spoken of their fantasies and one of Nicole’s was to have sex with a very well-endowed male. Phil had known about the blessing/curse that had been bestowed upon me by birth. My erection got close to 10” and quite thick. While we had shared everything in the past, this still surprised me a bit. I wasn’t sure Nicole would go for it. Phil explained that in the past Nicole had mentioned that she thought I was quite attractive, and that he had incorporated me into their love making fantasies. Her responses were all he needed to make his decision.

 

He had one more request, but I’m getting ahead of myself. I’ll explain that later.

 

On Christmas day, Phil & Nicole stopped by for a drink to celebrate the holiday. One drink led to two, etc. Nicole was feeling good and in a very happy mood. As planned, I left the room and changed my attire. I came back to the room in a bathrobe, to find Phil and Nicole in a heated embrace. Nicole’s face was flushed and her holiday dress raised up to her hips. Phil’s hand was between her thighs and she was pushing against his fingers.

 

I silently walked up beside the two. Phil leaned back and Nicole saw me standing there. At first, she tried to make herself presentable by pulling the dress down but Phil’s fingers were in the way, blocking her attempt. I opened my robe and displayed my semi erect cock. I had wrapped a bow around it and was holding some mistletoe above my member.

 

Phil said, “Merry Christmas, Nicole. Enjoy your fantasy.”

 

She looked at Phil, then my cock, and then into my eyes. On one hand, her lust was clearly evident by her flushed face, and wide eyes. The other saw apprehension in Phil’s approval of what was going on. Phil assured her by saying “I want you to enjoy yourself and fulfill your fantasy. I am very okay with this.”

 

It seemed that was all the assurance that Nicole needed. She slowly fell to her knees in front of me and began kissing my cock. First, with a little apprehension and then after looking at Phil’s face, very little hesitation. Nicole had been known (to Phil) to get totally lost and focused in the sexual moment.

 

While Nicole was concentrating on building my erection, Phil slipped out the door to give us some privacy. Nicole had wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and was attempting to suck it deeper into the back of her throat. I looked down at Nicole and was awash in her green eyes. I had always thought Nicole to be quite attractive. At 5’9”, 140 pounds she was curvy enough to leave no doubt she was all woman. The red hair and green eyes made her a beauty to behold.

 

I lent down and pushed the shoulder straps off her shoulders. The dress fell down onto her full “C” sized breasts. I could make out the tops of them heaving. She wore no bra under her dress. For a fleeting second, I wondered how much this was Phil’s doing. She pulled the bow off and attempted to push my cock deeply into the back of her throat. She was making every effort to deep throat my cock. Total abandonment and focus were in her eyes as she looked up at me. She would take me as deeply into the back of her throat as she could until she’d begin to gag and pull back until just the head was contained my her lips.

 

My large testicles had tightened and the light caress of her fingers on them weren’t helping.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

With my hands, I sought out her head and intertwined my fingers tightly in her hair. My need building as I began thrusting my hips forward into her mouth. I was getting closer to emptying my balls, but I had other plans. Maybe another time.

 

I withdrew and pulled her up onto her feet. Her hair was mussed, saliva running down her chin, and the dress had fallen down exposing her breasts. In short, sexier than I had ever seen a woman. My cock stood proudly between us, as her hands attempted to wrap themselves around it. I lifted her and began walking her to the master bedroom. She looked around for her husband. I told her, “He’ll be back. He wanted you to enjoy yourself without thinking of him.”

 

This seemed to relax her. Upon entering my bedroom, we embraced and began kissing passionately. I pushed her dress down off her hips. It bunched itself at her feet. Her hips pushed forward seeking out contact with my cock. Pre-cum lubricated the way as it slid between her thighs. Contact with her distended clitoris and slick lips drew a deep moan from within. Her hips began to rock along the length of my cock.

 

Not wanting to rush things, I gently pushed her back onto the bed and pushed her thighs apart. Her splayed legs exposed her sopping wet pussy. The lips swollen and angry. Her hood pushing out to reveal her engorged clit. I wanted her as lubricated as possible for when I would mount her. I got down between her spread feet and began licking her wanton pussy.

 

Her hips were pushing onto my tongue to get the most sensations. Soon her first orgasm hit her. Her body went rigid and a silent scream was forced out of her lungs. This was quickly followed by her body spasming. Her breasts were rising into the air begging for air. Her nipples tight and standing proudly into the air. Before she was able to fully get her wits, I rose above her. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her womanhood. I began to rub it up and down on her slick and needy pussy lips. I was making sure that the head would be well lubricated.

 

Her hips began showing its true need. Her pussy was pushing up as I pushed the head into her cunt. Her eyes locked wide and her mouth opened with a loud gasp. As I began my descent into her love canal, she began to whimper. This got louder and louder as I pushed deeper. Tears welled up on her cheek and I struck her cervix. I began to slowly thrust in and out of her. She gave a slight scream each time I hit her cervix. Her face was flushed, and sweat was on her forehead. Her neck muscles were tight and veins clearly pumping.

 

Her pussy was grasping me more tightly than I had ever experienced. A milking motion began to quiver through her canal. My thrusts began to get more demanding to meet her rapid hips. I had two more inches to give her and I planned on giving her everything I could. Her head began swaying from side to said when I heard her first words, “Fuck me…Fuck me like your whore.”

 

It was all I needed. I shoved my cock as deep past her cervix as I could. Her body went totally rigid as her orgasm hit. Her insides clamped down on my cock, making a retreat impossible. A scream escaped her lungs. Loud enough to reverberate through the walls. My needy testicles erupted deep inside of her cervix. Rope after rope of my seed emptied into her belly. I looked down to see that she had passed out from her orgasm. I drew her thighs up to her chest and kept my cock buried inside of her, blocking the escape of my seed.

 

I had now completed Phil’s other request. He had recently found out that he was sterile. For Christmas, he wanted to give his wife a baby. A few months ago they had a baby girl. They named her “Noel”.  

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments