Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Quite Humiliation

"Marriage can work, this is how we make it happen."

22
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Hoping to help the reader find that happy medium. Helping others find balance, between bizarre and sublime pleasure. Keep your eyes on the prize."

Marriage means a  lot of things to a lot of people.  Traditional marriage works for some and I thought that was the kind of marriage I was signing up for.  After all, Cynthia and I had followed the traditional route to marriage.  We had a traditional wedding and everything.  We lived in a trendy suburb of San Antonio.  We had followed the traditional motto relating to working hard, saving, and retiring early.

So here we are in a hotel with me sitting in the corner of the room while five different guys were pleasuring my wife.  In a non-traditional manner, she was taking them all and can't get enough.  As soon as one came in her another mounted her and she bucked him into submission and made him ejaculate into her waiting hot box. 

It was an amazing show of stamina and endurance.  The guys wanted to last longer but she was in control. She made them cum when she wanted them to. 

You may ask, why was I there?

The answer is, I was there to enforce the rule that we lived by. Those rules were that her butt hole was for me and me only.  The other rule was no choking and no drugs.

We did this once a month if she wanted to.  Cynthia knew a lot of her girlfriends had husbands that cheated on them.  She knew it because the girlfriends confided in her even though they stayed in the marriage.  My wife had decided that the best way to keep me from sleeping around was to condition me to understand how hot she was. She wanted to drive home the point, that to cheat on her would be fatal.  You could say it was a twisted kind of reverse psychology.

I saw lots of hot women. I told my wife Cynthia about them because we had made a deal that if ever, I was tempted to sneak out I would tell her first. She promised that she would make something wonderful happen to avoid that misstep. This was our preemptive plan. We lived by it so that I would not break the marriage vows or the rules of our house.

Over the last two years, this kind of thing turned into a threesome where there were three women in the bed at the same time and other times when Cynthia had seduced a woman and convinced her to have sex with me.  That was a win-win all around.

But tonight, was Cynthia's night and she was in full authority.  She made all five guys cum at least once.  The last guy had just delivered his load into her.  She pushed him off.  He fell on the floor.  The other four were getting dressed now and that last guy was still on the floor. 

Cynthia called me over to the bed where all this crazy sex had just taken place.  I went over to her and told her how proud I was of her.  She told me how she had had a great time. She said that now she was ready for a special treat.

This was the cherry on top for her.  She got on her knees and put her butt up in the air and said do your husband thing now. 

I stripped down in a flash and went over to her and grabbed her sweat-covered hips. 

I told her, "Baby, you did good." There was cum still running down her thighs.  I told her, "You made me wait and it was super-hot but now here is what you get for being the best wife."

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

I drove my tongue deep into her bunghole.  She gasped loudly.  I was fucking her ass with my tongue.  I reached around with one hand; I held and pinched her nipple. I like to massage her nipples and she liked it too. That drove her wild. I kept at it for a long time.  The last guy got up and left. When he closed the door, she did not even say a word to him. 

She was in total satisfaction mode now.  She said, "Baby you eat my ass so good after you see me get fucked, does that turn you on?"  She said that in a tongue-in-cheek way because she already knew that it did.  She was clapping her ass cheeks around my face in time with me driving my tongue into that now sloppy wet ass hole.  I could tell that she was getting close to climax.  I let her nipple go and reached under her to that sloppy wet pussy and found her clit. It was plump and wet.  She was moaning hysterically now. 

She said, "Baby you know how I like it, damn, and you do it so, so good." I rubbed her slippery clit and her now-soaked pussy as I continued to fuck her ass with my tongue. My tongue circled that hole over and over and then in.  She liked it that way.  I really liked doing it that way too.

We were still married because she had never met anyone with a tongue as long as mine.  I was the first man to ever eat her ass too.  After the first time I ate her ass, and she came, she said, "I am done looking for Mr. Right." She said, "If it gets any better than this it must be in heaven, and I don't want to die to find out."

I started the final push to make her explode.  I started to go really fast with my tongue while rubbing her clit at the same time. In a few moments, she started bucking and squirting and cussing like a sailor.  Cynthia lost all sense of decorum when she was cumming. 

I truly lived for those moments because I knew that I had made her happy.  After she was done and was completely spent, she lay on her side, I kept my head and face up her beautiful ass. We both fell asleep after all that.  It may sound twisted, but I loved having my head on her butt. It was so warm and comfortable, especially after seeing her sexually abuse five guys in one setting.

We were both done as far a sex was concerned for a while.  Real life and responsibility took center stage after that night.  That's fine for a while but sometimes over dinner or while we are driving along the road, she will say, "Do you remember?" and then I say, "Oh, baby, I remember, but do you remember?"  It is our private joke, but it keeps us honest and not in divorce court. It really is not humiliating to me, because I still get to spend my life with the hostess, who is insatiable under the right circumstances. My slutty queen of my heart makes it happen.

"All's well, that ends well," they say, and this is how we do it at our house.

Enjoy

Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments