Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Experimental Fuck 5 - Triple Play

"Marissa and Ben continue to enjoy Declan and Natalya while they wait for Bruce to come back in town."

31
17 Comments 17
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"We left our married couple in the previous chapter on the precipice of inviting another man into to bed with them. Once again, Ben’s lust for seeing his wife shared and fucked was front and center. He had asked Marissa to call Bruce and invite him over tomorrow, even going to the extent of handing her the phone. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Unfortunately, Bruce can’t make it due to a family emergency. He won’t be back in town for a week."

While they were disappointed that Bruce wasn’t readily available, neither Marissa nor Ben wanted to waste the week without trying out all of Declan’s new abilities. They even decided to try having the droids going into sleep mode in bed with them. It was actually rather cozy with each partner waking up to someone, or something, of the opposite sex on either side of them. It was starting to become an integral part of their sex life.

On the second morning after Declan’s upgrades, Ben once again awoke to the phone ringing. He took his time crawling over Natalya, giving her pussy a quick little lick as he reached for the phone. On impulse, he also pressed the purple button on the back of Natalya’s head, putting her into handjob mode (HM). Natalya started to stroke his cock immediately as he answered.

Liz was on the phone which surprised Ben since Declan was upgraded just a few days ago.

'What could she want now?' he thought.

He jokingly said, “Honestly Liz, we need to stop meeting like this!”

Liz laughed and apologized for calling so early again. She told Ben that she had one final upgrade to implement for Declan and a major overhaul for Natalya. Marissa was awake by this time and got the gist of the conversation.

“More upgrades, really? We haven’t even fully tested the last upgrade yet,” she said, a little frustrated. “Let me speak to Liz.”

Liz got the distinct feeling that Marissa was less accommodating than Ben was about having their schedules being interrupted. Sensing this, she offered, “How about I see if I can get approval for you to keep both Natalya and Declan at no charge?”

Marissa suddenly warmed up to the idea of further field upgrades. So, they settled on Declan being upgraded on Saturday. On that day, they thought they could drive a bit south and enjoy the day on the River Walk to get out of the way for a while.

When Liz arrived Saturday, she, her two technicians, Ben and Marissa, drank coffee and discussed what upgrades were planned for Declan. Liz went on to explain that since Marissa enjoyed the vibrator in Declan’s Dick-2 so much, they would include one for Dick-1 as well. Another enhancement was the ability to program how long it took for Declan to cum while receiving head, as well as controlling the volume he generates. This excited Marissa!

Declan was quickly turning Marissa into a cum slut in the bedroom. She found that she liked larger and larger amounts of semen in her mouth after giving a blowjob. Liz added, “There is one additional new option we are going to install as well. I’ll leave a note explaining what it is, just like the last time.”

With that, our happy couple jumped into Ben’s car and headed south, while Liz and her techs went to work. As Ben drove, he felt Marissa’s hand slide across his lap as she rubbed his cock. He was startled; he’d always wanted her to give him either a handjob in the car but until right now, she had always resisted. What she said next was an even bigger surprise.

“Hey Ben,” Marissa cooed, “why don’t you take your cock out for me so I can suck it while you drive?”

“Are you serious?” Ben asked, rather in shock.

“I know, I know, I always say it’s dangerous,” she laughed. “But if you drive a little slower than you usually do and keep your eyes on the road, we should be fine. Besides, I really want to suck your cock.”

Ben needed no further convincing! He unzipped his pants and pulled himself out for her. She wasted no time taking him into her mouth as she alternated swirling her tongue around the head and taking his entire shaft into her slutty little mouth.

“Fuck, baby, that feels so good!” Ben called out. “Don’t stop, oh my God, yeah, baby!”

While Marissa continued to work her magic on his cock, Ben lifted her skirt up to find her without any panties.

“Why, you naughty little slut!” Ben teased. “You planned this, didn’t you?”

“Mmhm,” Marissa acknowledged while keeping his cock in her mouth.

Ben slipped a finger along her slit to find her already wet with desire.

“Fuck, Marissa, your cunt is dripping! I’m gonna fuck your slutty hole with some fingers while you please my cock,” he told her.

As she licked and sucked, he brought her to an orgasm that made her entire body shake. As she came, Ben looked over and realized that the guy in the car next to them could see her exposed ass and pussy. He smiled at Ben and gave him a thumb’s up. Ben decided not to let Marissa know. He was afraid she’d stop sucking and he needed to cum.

As luck would have it, there was major construction going on, and they were creeping along the highway. Eventually, the came to a complete standstill and Ben was sure this would deter Marissa from wanting to continue. So, her next suggestion had him flabbergasted.

“Baby, slide your seat back a little so I can climb on top and fuck you while we are stuck in this traffic!” she said, nearly begging.

“Riss, are you sure?” Ben asked, stupefied at this turn of events.

“Yes, now move the damn seat before I change my mind!” Marissa demanded.

Unfortunately, just as Marissa slid her sopping wet pussy onto Ben’s cock, traffic began to move again. Ben chuckled as he did his best to maneuver the car to shoulder of the road so he could finish fucking his outrageously horny wife.

She was like a woman gone wild, riding him hard and dirty. Ben met her every thrust until they came hard together. Marissa let her body collapse against Ben’s until their breathing returned to normal and their heartbeats calmed down.

“God, you’re so fucking hot, baby!” Ben finally managed to say. “What came over you? You’re usually the voice of reason in times like this.”

“I don’t know,” she answered wistfully. “I guess I’ve been so aroused lately with everything we’ve been doing. I feel like my inhibitions are just dropping away! After your fingers got me all revved, I needed your cock to finish the job!”

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

They put themselves back together and continued their trek with Ben easing the car back onto the highway.

While they were out and about, Liz and her expert techs got busy with the upgrades and reconfiguration of the Declan 9 droid. In addition to the enhancements she’d already told Ben and Marissa about, she also had a surprise for them. Declan’s reconfigured head now had a retractable third dick that extended out of his mouth. In this way, he would be able to fill all three of a woman’s holes at the same time. It was seven inches in length with programmable girth. It also had the ability to ejaculate the improved-flavor semen in one of two modes, which Liz liked to think of as massive load and just enough. She grinned as she thought about how Marissa would enjoy that! She would have loved to take full credit for it, but it was actually an idea that her senior tech, Kimmie, had come up with.

However, she would take credit for the programmable girth. Knowing that the biggest obstacle to a woman deep-throating a man’s cock was the gag reflex, the ability to have the third dick taper at the end automatically when it came in contact with the back of her throat was created for maximum female enjoyment.

Another feature of this third dick, or Dick-3, was the ability to choose where it would ejaculate. The default setting had it set to cum in a mouth. However, it could also be programmed to deliver a facial or to cum on any other body part specified. This could be set ahead of time or controlled by a wireless remote.

The remote also had controls for Dick-1 and Dick-2, so the user could now choose one of three speeds: slow, medium, or fast. This added a convenient way to control all three of Declan’s dicks without having to use voice command. After all, it was difficult to use voice controls with Dick-3 in one’s mouth!

While Liz and her team finished things up, Ben and Marissa attended Bach in the Park, enjoying an afternoon of Brandenburg Concertos #2 in F major, one of their favorites. Afterward, they had a delicious meal with plenty of wine and decided, on a whim, to get a room at the Hyatt and spent the night making love.

The next morning, they enjoyed a leisurely trip back home, with Marissa being bold enough again to suck Ben’s cock as they traveled.

When they got home, Ben suggested that they spend some time becoming familiar with Declan’s new features. They read the note that Liz had left and were excited to get started.

Marissa programmed Declan’s settings so that Dick-1, the pussy pleaser, was set to fast and rough, with random vibration. She set Dick-2, the anal invader, to slow with steady vibration. She decided to wait a bit to try out Dick-3, wanting very much for the cock in her mouth to be Ben’s. Once she had all the settings programmed, she handed the remote to Ben, who was more than happy to take charge.

Ben positioned Marissa on her hands and knees with her head in his lap. Then he gave the command for Declan to begin fucking his wife. Within moments, Marisa was getting her ass screwed nice and slow while Declan just shoved his nine-inch cock into her pussy furiously. While she enjoyed the vigorous fucking from the sex droid, she took Ben’s dick in her mouth and sucked him like a porn star.

Despite the fact that he came many times in the past twenty-four hours, Ben didn’t last long. The visual of Marissa getting double penetrated by Declan was overwhelming and he exploded into his wife’s mouth. Marissa swallowed every delicious drop and then cleaned every morsel remaining on his dick. Smacking her lips, she locked eyes with her husband and told him that she loved him more than life itself.

While wanting to convey as much love as possible to Ben, she had one orgasm after another. Feeling like she was in heat, she begged Ben to engage the third dick option. She turned herself around so that she could suck on Declan’s third dick while getting fucked in both her ass and pussy. Marissa’s moans became total gibberish while every nerve ending in her body was firing at once.

Ben simply can’t believe the ride his wife was getting. He set Declan to random, rough mode, causing Marissa to scream uncontrollably. Once she got used to the feeling, she settled down a bit and started sucking Declan’s retractable third cock. It was incredibly realistic! She could feel every vein, every ridge, and bump.

Ben set the cum timeout to maximum. Marissa was whimpering, shaking, and exploding. After what seemed like hours, Declan finally came in Marissa’s mouth and she collapsed. She could take no more and begged Ben to let her come down. He waited another couple of minutes with a wicked smile on his face before giving in to her pleas. Marissa curled up and whimpered on Ben’s lap, but with a thoroughly contented look on her face.

A bit later, the phone rang. It was Liz, who wanted to know if next Saturday would be a good time to overhaul Natalya.

She explained that this would be a major undertaking and the female droid may be offline for 24 hours. There will be four or five major new features designed for men’s pleasure in mind. Ben thought he should check with Marissa, but she was sound asleep, so he decided to let her rest and told Liz he thought that would be fine.

Later that day, after Marissa woke up, she noticed that she had a voicemail from Bruce.

“Hi, Marissa, Bruce here. I should be back in town next Friday and just wanted to see when you wanted me to come over. Give me a call when you get a chance.”

Marissa deleted the voicemail. It had been too lovely a weekend to think about him now. She knew that he would call back and that she would need to have a heart-to-heart talk with Ben.

Were they really prepared to go ahead with this whole Hot Wife thing?

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments