Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wetting the Dry Spell

"It's been seven long months, but one pee accident wets the dry spell of this couple's sex life."

11
6 Comments 6
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Golden urine dripped down her thighs and she trembled. Half in shock, half embarrassed, but completely turned on… much to her surprise. She felt her clit was so erect that that she couldn’t stop the flow. And her lower abdomen felt a pulse when she heard Mitchell wake up and make his way toward her.

He turned on the light, and looked across the room. “Erica? What are you doing?” he asked groggily, glaring in the light, his nearly brown eyes that were more maroon or lavender in certain lights, looked like a warm merlot.

She felt her body heat up with embarrassment, and her legs started to shake from the force of her flow hissing through her panties and onto the floor, about two feet from the bathroom. “C-couldn’t make it,” she mumbled.

Mitchell, eyes having adjusted a little, went over to her, and watched her. “Do you need me to call Dr. Frey?” he asked.

She finally finished and stood up from the half squat she’d been in, and ran her hands over her very pregnant belly. “N-no it’s okay. I can clean it up.”

“Like hell. Go lay down in bed, I’ll clean this,” he said. His voice was a command but his tone was soft. Full of concern and love for his wife, the woman carrying his child.

She waddled over to lay down in bed. Mitchell went into the bathroom to get a towel and then some Febreeze. The pungent smell of her piss turned him on like no other thing in the world. He bit back a growl. And his body language went tense and careful. He was trying to keep from getting too hard. He startled when he heard her sweet voice call out to him, “M-Mitch? Are you alright?”

“Yeah,” he said the word clipped and tone rough, aroused. His cock started to rise, despite his best efforts, in his pajama bottoms. She gave him a confused look. “You don’t seem alright.”

“Christ, Erica, I’m horny okay.”

“Because I had an accident? That turns you on?” she asked, with a twisted expression on her face, that Mitchell tried not to read as disgust.

“Well, yeah. I mean….”

Erica got up out of bed and waddled over to him, she placed a hand on his groin and he gasped. She grinned. “Golly, If I had known you’d get this hard from one little accident…”

“It’s been a while, since we… and my fantasies have gotten a bit weird.”

“You say weird, I say kinky,” she said with a slight grin. She rubbed his length in his pants and his breath hitched and he moaned softly. “Please don’t tease me. I couldn’t bear it”

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re into watersports?” she asked. “I have been having all sorts of accidents, since I got pregnant. I thought it was embarrassing, but if you…” he cut her off with a kiss like he couldn’t help it.

She broke the kiss to look him in the eyes.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

They were wild, and ravenous and oh so very, very hopeful. Vulnerable. He licked his lips tasting her. She smiled and took his hand. “Come here.” She guided him away and she sat down on the bed, and spread her legs, her hands wrapped around his hips and massaged his ass.

His breathing grew heavy and he made a whimpering sound, trying to not sound too hopeful for where this was going. He’d settle for anything that led to an orgasm. Her hand, her mouth, her pussy, her ass. He just wanted her to touch him. It had been seven long months since they’d done more than kiss. And he was aching for more.

She slipped her hands into his pajama bottoms, and her bare hands caressed his ass. His lashes fluttered. His cock was beyond rock hard and tenting his pants. Erica kissed his lower abdomen and his cock poked her cleavage. She moaned and then rubbed her cheeks against his slightly hairy stomach.

There was a line of hair from his belly button that led to his groin. She loved that about him. That little line of hair. She also loved that he never shaved down there. She liked that his pubic hair trapped his musk, his natural male scent. She pulled the pants down more so that they fell down to his ankles, and freed his cock to the air.

It was Mitchell’s turn to tremble. He looked down at her, his eyes were a deep burgundy now. She rolled her dark green eyes up to look at him as she wrapped the head of his cock in her mouth. He dipped his head back with a deep groan and fought to push her head down on his body, He needed more.

Slowly she began to pump his cock in her mouth getting him nice and wet, her hand reaching down to stroke his hairy balls. She loved the feeling of his soft hair and the sounds he made from her touching that sensitive flesh there.

“Fuuck,” he hissed through his teeth, breathing going very quick as she pumped him faster in her mouth. She could literally taste when he was about to come and she pulled to pucker her lips at his head, her hand stroking his shaft furiously.

With a breaking sigh and moan, his orgasm burst out of him and she let his come drip over her lips and chin as she looked up at him. He was panting as he looked down at her, and grinned a little weakly. “You are so damn beautiful.” He leaned down to taste himself on her lips and kissed her, then he picked up the tail end of her night gown to wipe her chin clean. He sat down on the bed and looked at her with warm and loving eyes. “Lay back on the bed and spread your legs. I’m going to return the favor.”

“Mitch you don--”

He put a finger on her lips. “Shush, woman. Lay back and let me taste you.”

She gave an acquiescing grin. “Okay.”

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments