Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife brings Home Surprise

"Beautiful wife brings husband a surprise home after night out with friends."

92
26 Comments 26
127k Views 127k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Legendary Story
This is our first story, so let me give you a little information about us before I get started. We are a happily married couple. We love sex with each other and we like playing with others from time to time. My beautiful wife which I will call B is a forty year old brunette bombshell at five feet, two inches tall and a very shapely 130 pound body. She has Beautiful tan skin, 34 DD breast, and the most delicious shaved pussy you could ever imagine. She loves to dress sexy, and she draws looks from men and women alike when we go out. For me, I am six foot one and about 240 pounds, shaved head, broad shoulders; I work out regularly, and I’m very muscular.

I love watching B flirt and have fun, it turns me on so much, it’s hard to describe. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a red blooded male; I love to be involved and play around if we’re with another couple or a single female, but watching her get picked up and thoroughly fucked is mesmerizing. So before I bore you with more details about us let me get on to what happened this one night. Maybe we can share more of our adventures with you if you like this one.

Now, about a month ago, she went out with some girl friends at her work. She is a nurse in a large medical practice and from time to time a few of them will head out to dinner, have a few drinks and hit some clubs in the down town area. I always tease her and tell her to pick up some guy or girl and bring them back home with her. As usual she was texting me throughout the night, I knew she had been dancing and flirting with some guys at the club.

This isn’t uncommon, but it never really leads to much more than her having fun and maybe teasing some. This night seemed to be going like normal till I got her last text message. She said they were all heading home and she was bringing a surprise. I was caught off guard by this to tell you the truth. She did seem flirtier tonight, but she had never let anything happen before when she was out with her friends. I was probably over thinking this; she is probably just teasing me, and she will be my surprise when she gets here.

About forty five minutes later I heard a car pull up in the drive way, I got up and went to peek out the front window. I froze for a second; I didn’t recognize the car parked outside. I watched and the driver’s door opened and then one back door. Then I saw a guy get out of the driver’s side and another guy getting out of the back of the car. The guy in back seemed to be reaching in and soon saw him helping my wife out of the back seat. I watched has she hurriedly led them up to the door, and as they walked in she introduced me to Mike and Steve. They looked to be in their late twenties or maybe thirty; well-built, good looking guys. B has this thing for muscular bad boy types, and I could see why these two must have gotten her attention.

She had this sly, naughty little smile on her face. It was if she was asking me for permission after the fact. I just winked at her and smiled as told the guys to make themselves at home. The guys seemed a little unsure of the situation and I had no real idea of what all had happened or what she had told them. I was sure though that I would hear all about that later. She reassured them as she took their hands and led them to our living room. I watched as her ass swayed back and forth in her Black skirt and high heels. She took them over to the couch and told them she would be right back; she just wanted to freshen up a bit.

I caught the guys watching her ass as she walked toward the powder room; I broke the silence and asked the guys if they would like a drink. They said a beer would be nice and I headed into the Kitchen to grab us a few. I walked back into the living room and handed them a beer and took a seat in the chair facing the couch. I wanted a good seat to watch the show my wife was intending to give me. Steve commented on our house and then told me I how beautiful B was and Mike quickly agreed with him. I told them I knew how lucky I was to have a wife like her and that she must have been having a pretty good time to ask them to bring her home. We continued to talk and soon B came back into the room and sat down between the two guys on the couch.

We all talked for a few more minutes and the guys were starting to relax. I got up to turn on some music and went back into the kitchen to get my wife a drink. I could hear some whispering and giggling above the music, but I couldn’t make out what it was about. As I returned with her drink I notice the guys had moved closer to each side of her. She thanked me for her drink and told me to give her a kiss. I bent down and she kissed me on the lips; as she broke the kiss she whispered to me “I love you, why don’t you go get your camera and give me a few minutes alone with them.” She gave me that naughty little smile again and with a wink, she took a big drink of her drink. I headed up stairs to get my camera; I didn’t want to miss any of this.

It took ten to fifteen minutes to get my video camera and tripod together. I started back down stairs and quickly saw that the scene had changed. She had her face turned toward Mike and they were locked in a deep kiss, he had his hand on the side of her face while Steve was rubbing his hands cross her belly. She had her hands on each of their thighs and gently stroked their legs. I turned on the camera and tried to quietly make my way into the living room and set it up without being much of a distraction. She broke the kiss and searched for me with her eyes.

She looked so beautiful there between the two guys. Once she saw me and we shared a knowing smile; she turned her face toward Steve. Their kisses had started softly but now their mouths were opening and their tongues sought each others. She switched back and forth giving each their turn kissing her. I could tell she was really enjoying being the center of attention. The passion and lust kept building and she was fully making out with one guy and then the other. Their hands started more openly exploring each other’s bodies. At this point I think the two guys had forgotten all about me and was thinking of only her.

The guys were now openly rubbing and squeezing her breast through her top and bra. She had worked her hands up their legs and was massaging what seemed to be very large bulges. Mike dropped one hand down and started working it up her leg; she tried to part her legs as an invitation and give him better access. They were all so close there wasn’t much room so the guys took each of her legs and pulled them up over their legs. This spread her legs wide apart; I had a perfect view as he ran his hand up her leg caressing her inner thigh. I could her B sigh as his finger finally found her pussy and started to rub it through her sheer panties.

She looked over at me again and flashed that wicked smile as Steve started to unbutton her blouse and pulled it apart. Her bra had a front clasp which he quickly unhooked and freed her perfect breast. Steve leaned in and started to kiss one of her breast; kissing and licking round her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. Mike had worked his fingers inside her panties and was now touching her bare pussy. Mike leaned down to suck on the other breast as his finger slide into her wet hole. A low moan escaped her mouth as she felt his finger penetrate her.

“Mmmm yes, that feels good.” she sighed. She pulled Mikes head up and started kissing him deeply. He added a finger and started to slowly slide them in and out of her. He kept a nice slow pace pushing his fingers deep into her before pulling them back out. He held his fingers deep inside her now and must have been pressing on her G-spot and she started moaning into his mouth as they kissed.

Mike started to kiss his way down her neck to her breast; stopping only shortly to suck and bite on her nipple. He continued to slide down and kneeled between her legs on the floor. Steve continued kissing her while he played with her breast. Mike ran his hands slowly up her legs, sliding one arm under each knee and pulled her ass toward the edge of the couch. He kissed and licked at her inner thighs as his hands found the waist band of her panties.

She lifted her ass slightly to help him as he pull them down her legs and over her heels. He looked up at the erotic site before him; taking in the beauty of my wife’s body. Her black blouse and bra completely open exposing her full breast which heaved with each breath. The flat toned stomach and the sparkle of the diamond in her belly ring. Her black skirt was bunched up around her waist and her smooth tanned legs spread wide open exposing her beautiful pussy. Her lips were glistening with moisture, the folds swollen open and full of desire.

Her legs accentuated by the anklet she wore and the sexy black high heeled shoes. I knew the exact thoughts that were going through his mind, because I have them every time I look at her. How could any woman look so fucking beautiful and sexy? She was the perfect combination of everything good and naughty, all at the same time. It’s as if God took her straight out of the sexiest fantasy you have ever had and created her.

Mike put her right leg up on his shoulder and started kissing and licking his way up her thigh, teasing her with his tongue. He started by planting little kisses and licks on her outer lips, slowly running his tongue up between her folds. B moaned loudly has his tongue found her clit and started to swirl around it. Steve looked down at his buddy lapping away at her pussy and started to kiss her again as he massaged her breast. He would catch her nipple between his fingers and pull on it slightly making her whimper. Her hips moved against Mikes tongue; I knew he was driving her crazy as he licked and sucked at her pussy.

She reached down and blindly tried to undo Steve’s jeans. I heard her tell him to take them off. He moved away from her and started taking off his clothes. She looked down between her legs at Mike, reached down and ran her fingers in his hair encouraging him on. She looked over at me as she rotated her hips against Mike’s face; her eyes glazed over with lust. She bit her lower lip as she pinched her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. “Ummmm, that feels so good.” She moaned and she enjoyed his talented tongue. He would work his tongue deep into her delicious pussy and then flick his tongue over her sensitive bud.

As soon as Steve got undressed she reached for him; pulling him toward her on the couch. She grabbed his already stiff cock, which seemed to be around eight inches long and nicely thick. She pulled his cock toward her face and stroked it several times while looking up at him. She stuck her tongue out and licked the swollen head as she pumped slowly at the hard ridged shaft. She took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. She sucked on the head while she pulled and milked at his cock. She continued to look up at him as she slowly worked her mouth further down his shaft. Twisting and swirling her mouth on his cock. She continued going down till she held him deep in her throat. She closed her eyes and started moving her mouth back up his cock.

He worked her mouth up and down his cock, like a porn star. She would pull his cock from her mouth and run her tongue up the full length before sucking it back in her warm mouth. Steve was on his knees on the couch and slowly started moving his hips in time to B’s mouth. Mike moved around some and I saw him sliding two fingers into her pussy. She let out a muffed moan around Steve’s cock as she felt his fingers slide deep into her wetness. Mike leaned in to lick her clit while he fucked her with his fingers.

"Oh fuck yes, that’s it” she moaned. She used her hand to pull his head to her pussy. I could tell Mike was about to make her cum, she started to buck her hips against his mouth. His fingers were moving faster in and out of her as his tongue lapped at her clit. She was sucking harder and harder on Steve’s cock. She pulled her mouth off Steve’s cock still gripping it tightly. Her body stiffened, and then it hit her. “That’s it, that’s it, OOHHH Yes. Oh God, I’m cumming”. She threw her head back and bucked her hips wildly as the sensations overwhelmed her.

He pressed his fingers against her g-spot and sucked hard at her clit. “Fuck, that felt good!”

She pushed his face away from her sensitive clit and pulled at him; pulling him up to her. She kissed him deep, as she Reach for his jeans and tried to undo them. “Take them off.” she told him. Mike started to undress, and she turned her attention back to Steve. She pulled his cock back to her mouth and swallowed him. She would bob her head up and down then pull his cock from her mouth and lick all around the head. When Mike had gotten undressed, he stepped back up to her. She moved so she sat on the edge of the couch. Both guys were now standing in front of her with their hard cocks pointed at her face. She stroked both of their hard cocks as she looked up at them. She pulled Mike’s cock toward her mouth and flicked her tongue out to taste the drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip.

She looked up at him with hungry eyes as she took his cock into her mouth.

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

Mike’s cock was about the same length as Steve’s, but thicker with a large mushroom head. B sucked on Mike for several minutes before switching back to Steve. She took turns sucking and stroking their cocks as they both played with her breast, massaging them and pinching her nipples. Every once in a while one of them would grab her head and start to fuck her mouth. That really turned her on; she loves to be taken and likes it a little rough sometimes. She let them use her and fuck her mouth as she pinched and played with her own nipples. They were pushing all her buttons; turning her in to that insatiable bitch in heat that I loved so much. She moaned around their cocks as they took turns thrusting them down her throat.

As Mike drove his cock into her mouth, Steve reached down started to rub her pussy. B spread her legs for him as he found her hot hole. Now B gets really hot after she has already had an orgasm, and she cums like crazy when she is fingered. Steve worked his fingers into her wet pussy and started to fuck her with them. She moaned around Mike’s cock as Steve brought her toward another orgasm. Mike held his cock in her throat, almost choking her on it. She had to pull her mouth from his cock, as the orgasm hit her fast. The cock in her throat and the fingers working in her wet pussy pushed her over the top. Steve slowed his fingers down and let her enjoy the sensations shooting through her pussy. “Fuck!” she hissed. She started to suck Mike’s cock again but Steve wasn’t finished with her yet.

He started moving his fingers faster again and just like that her body stiffened. This time it’s a much bigger orgasm and she cried out “Oh fuck, fuck, yes, God I cumming again!” This time Steve continued to pump his fingers into her, she had to reach down and grab his arm to stop him “No, no, I can’t take that again. Fuck me, God I need you to fuck me”.

WE have a huge sectional couch and ottoman and they pushed it all together so they had a bigger area to fuck. She crawled up in the middle of it, and lay on her back. Lying there with her legs spread wide inviting them in. I had to walk over behind the couch so I could get a better view of the action. I was so turned on by what was happening before me. Steve moved between her legs and she looked up at Mike and said “come here, I am not done sucking your big cock yet.”

He climbed up on the couch by her head. Steve was on his knees and rubbed his cock head up and down her pussy, teasing her with it. She looked up at him and said “Don’t tease me, Fuck Me! I need you to fuck me now”. He positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed past her lips. She moaned as he started to penetrate her. He worked his hard cock deeper into her tight pussy with each thrust. He took his time and worked his cock into her inch by inch. Her pussy is very tight and he was enjoying the sensations of feeling inside her for the first time.

The moisture from her pussy coated and lubricated his cock has he worked it deeper. She closed her eyes and let out a deep groan as the last couple inches was now buried deep in her pussy. He held it there letting her get used to his thick cock before pulling slowly out and sinking back in. I could see how her pussy lips gripped at his shaft as he pumped in and out of her slowly, feeling the velvety smooth walls of her pussy. “God your pussy feels incredible.” He told her as he slowly fucked her.

As Steve fucked her Mike started to rub his cock across her lips. She eagerly turned her head toward him and opened her mouth so he could feed her his cock. He pushed his cock in her mouth while she sucked and licked at the bulbous head. He pushed more of his cock into her mouth and then started a slow fucking motion. She looked up at me and smiled as best she could with the cock in her mouth, I knew she loved this.

I couldn’t believe how beautiful and erotic she looked laying there as two hot, young studs feed her their cocks. They fucked her with a nice slow pace for a little while, enjoying the pleasure her body gives. They had very good rhythm going and they were building her up slowly. Steve reached down grabbing her by her ankles. He pulled her legs up in the air and apart giving him a deeper angle. He started to fuck her faster, slamming his cock into her. You could hear their body’s slap together as he fucked her hard and deep, driving her toward a climax. She had stopped sucking on Mike’s cock and was merely holding on to it as

Steve brought her closer and closer to the peak. She started telling him, “That’s it. Fuck Me! Fuck me harder!”

“That’s it, make me cum” “Yessss!” She looked up at me just as her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body started to shake. Steve fucked her hard through her orgasm slamming his cock into her. Her pussy was pulsing and milking at his cock as she came. As the sensations started to fade he slowly pushed his cock deep into her and held it there tight. That gave her another little ripple and she looked up at Steve with lust in her eyes and said “Fuck! That felt great. Come here, you, to switch. I want to suck my juice off you while he fucks me with his fat cock.”

The two guys’ switched places and she took Steve’s cock straight into her mouth. She sucked and licked at his cock cleaning all her sweet nectar off him. Mike’s cock was thicker and had that huge head; so he still had to work it into her. Her mouth stopped momentarily as she felt Mike’s fat head pop between her lips. With-in a few strokes Mike had himself all the way inside her, and he wasn’t going to take his time like Steve did. He had her legs up, knees bent over his arms as he thrust in to her.

He was fucking her at a pretty good pace right from the start. He would pull completely out so she could feel that large head penetrate her with each trust. It wasn’t long before he had her legs up on his shoulders and drove his cock into her hard and deep. She tried to suck Steve’s cock, but it was useless; she was moaning and grunting so much from the fucking she was taking. Her body was bouncing back and forth as he fucked her harder and faster. She had her eyes shut tightly and gripped at the couch trying to brace herself form the pounding her pussy was taking.

She yelled out “Shit” and a huge orgasm hit her, this made him fuck her even harder. The fat head of his cock must have been stroking her G-spot because her orgasm wasn’t stopping. He kept her there; she was cumming in one big continuous wave.

He started to grunt as he fucked her over and over. “Take that cock baby” “Fuck, I’m going to cum!” he announced.

“Fuck my pussy baby! Give me your cum!”

“Pull it out and cum on me”

“Oh fuck, Yes, Give it to me Baby!”

Mike pushed her legs off his shoulders as he pulled his cock from her soaked pussy. She reached down between her spread legs and started to pump his cock. “I’m cumming Ahhh shit”

A powerful blast of hot cum streamed out of his cock, splashing against her skin. “Fuck yea baby, give me that cum!” she said while stroking and milking the last few drops of cum from him. She held his cock and used her other hand to slowly rub his cum into her skin. “Come here” she said in a cooing voice, as she pulled his cock toward her mouth. She licked around the head and then sucked him into her mouth, moaning as she tasted her juices mixed with his cum. She sucked on his softening cock until it slipped from her mouth with a pop. Her pussy was hot and burning and still hungry for more. She looked incredible lying there rubbing another man’s cum into her skin.

I grabbed a towel so she could clean up a bit. She was covered in warm cum from her tits to her stomach. After wiping off Mike’s cum she looked up at Steve. “Your turn again, I’m ready for more! How do you want me?” She asked Steve.

He replied. “From behind so I can watch that beautiful ass.”

B moved around so she was on her knees by the edge of the couch. She looked over her shoulder at Steve as she grabbed her ass; spreading it apart “Fuck me!” “Fuck me with that big cock!” she pleaded. Steve lined his hard cock up with her pussy; pushed forward and sank his cock into her in one thrust. She moaned as she felt her hungry pussy filled once again. He held himself deep inside her as she ground her ass back against him. He started a steady rocking motion, fucking her with long deep thrust. He had his hands on her hips as he fucked her. B reached for one of his hands and pulled it up to her breast as they swayed back and forth beneath her.

He gripped at her breast as he increased his pace. B was wanting, no needing more, harder, faster. She was bucking her body back against him, rocking her hips, fucking herself on his cock. He released her breast and grabbed her hips and pulled her hard on to his cock. He raised one of his hands and slapped her ass, once, twice, that made her fuck even harder. Mike was stroking his cock as he watched his buddy fuck my wife. She saw him and motioned for him to get in front of her. She leaned down and took him into her mouth while Steve fucked her hard from behind.

I know B was in heaven; if she is going to fuck someone, then she wants them to give her a good hard fucking. So far that was exactly what these two guys were doing. Things were so hot, I couldn’t help but take my own hard cock out and stroke it as I watched her. Steve continued to fuck her steady as she sucked Mike’s cock back to life. Steve grabbed at her ass and pulled it apart as he continued to fuck her. His thrust was driving her mouth down on Mike’s cock which was once again swelling to full size. She started to feel anther orgasm building and looked back at Steve. “Fuck my pussy, make me cum; that’s it!” Right there. Mmmmm yes, Fuck me harder!” Then she started to cum, she was thrusting her hips back at Steve.

Her round ass bounced off him over and over again. Mike twisted and pulled at her nipples as shock waves coursed through her body. She must have felt his cock swelling inside her, and knew he was getting close. “Keep fucking me” “Don’t stop, I want you to fucking cum” “Cum all over my ass!” she shouted. Their bodies kept thrusting against each other’s. She wanted him to cum, she wanted to please him and that all that mattered at that moment.

“I’m cumming! He stated as he pulled his cock out and aimed it at her ass. Blast after blast of his cum landed on her ass as he stroked his cock. He slapped his cock on her ass as he stroked it. Once he had finished cumming he rubbed the head over her ass and smeared his cum around. She was looking back over her shoulder watching him and moaning as she felt his warm cum being rubbed into her skin.

“Mmmm, that was great.” She moaned.

Mike had moved from in front of her was stroking his hard dick. B looked up at Mike and with a big smile “Ummm you ready again? How you want me?”

 “Just like that!” he said as he moved into position. He rubbed his fat cock head up and down her slit to lube it up. He pressed it against her opening and it popped inside. The feeling of his larger cock stretching her open made her groaned as she dropped her head down to the couch. Mike grabbed her hips and started fucking her with long full strokes. He grabbed her hips as he plunged his cock into her depths over and over again. Her little round ass bounced back and forth as his cock slammed into her. His fat cock stretched her pussy, filling it up. She was moaned and bucked back against him.

“God your pussy feels so good. Take that cock!” he said as he slapped her on the ass. This rough treatment triggered yet another orgasm.

“Oh fuck! Yes, fuck me! I’m cumming again!” She moaned as the waves of pleasure swept through her. Mike fucked her harder, driving her deeper into the throws of her orgasm. He continued to fuck her hard and slap her ass. Her orgasm was stopping, she was whimpering and moaning has he thrust his cock in to her. “Fuck, You have to cum! Please cum on me!” She pleaded. He wasn’t holding out much longer and announced he was cumming. He pulled his cock out and came all over her ass just as his friend had done before. She moved her ass around as she felt his hot cum spraying on her. Mike squeezed out that last of his cum as he smeared it into her crack.

B collapsed on the sofa, total spent. She lay there panting as she tried to catch her breath. They had given her a royal fucking and she looked completely drained. I handed the guys a couple towels so they could clean up their bodies before they dressed. B wiped the cum and pussy juice from her ass and from where it ran down her legs. The guys got dressed and I got B a robe to slip on as I fixed us all a drink.

We laughed and talked while they finished their drinks. B gave each guy a big kiss and thanked them for the wonderful evening. They all made sure they had each other’s numbers so they could chat and maybe meet up again some time. We don’t mind each other talking to other people, keeps life interesting. I walked them to the door and locked up after they left. I went back to the living room where B was waiting for me. I sat down beside her, and we kissed for a few minutes before I asked her to feel me in on how this all came about.

She grabbed my hard cock through my pants and said I will tell you all about it while I take care of this big fellow. “Want to go to bed?”

Published 
Written by sexxycouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments