Topic David Petraeus's resignation: Do you approve him having to resign?
14 Nov 2012 08:36
General Petraus was a very effective general. He came into a very difficult situation in Iraq and Afghanistan, got the right information, consulted the right people and then made the right decisions to create as much stability in those parts of the world as possible and to also safeguard our uniformed men and women and keep them out of harm's way as much as possible. However, with high office comes high expectations. Even though these events were personal in nature, he knows and has known for a very long time that personal conduct matters when you are a four star general, much like Bill Clinton conveniently forgot when he was president and consorted with Monica Lewinski. He did the honorable thing and resigned and he had to. Unfortunately, the bar is much much lower for the scoundrels in the private sector who often behavior much worse and recieve nary a slap on the wrist, or, get some enormous severance package from stockholders when his butt is kicked out the door.
Topic Can I get an interview with you?
29 Oct 2012 15:54
Introduce the title of your story: Sung Hee's New Job - Part One
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/mature/sung-hees-new-job-part-one.aspx
1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? The main character is based upon a real woman living in southern California with whom I've been chatting with for awhile. Although we have never met F2F we do have some history. Her real-life exploits caused me to want to write about them, starting off with primarily fictional events but moving from there progressively more towards events based upon real-life occurences. I thought that she's probably enjoy seeing herself in these stories.
2. How did you come up with these characters? See above. I also introduced my good friend Louise into the series. I have a feeling that Louise will later play a bigger role or possibly even get her own set of stories. We shall see.
3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? This is the only set of stories I have published in Lush.
4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? Writing the early chapters in the first person from the perspective of the main character.
5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? For me it's important to try to develop my characters enough such that what they do is understandable given their character and the context within which they are in. The more I can do that the more there is sexual tension and anticipation.
Topic USA VP Debate
15 Oct 2012 06:09
Thank you all for weighing in. Collective social discourse is always a good thing. Please do cast your vote in the upcoming election. Your right to vote is a precious thing hard-won.
Topic USA VP Debate
12 Oct 2012 09:11
OK, so what do you think about the one-time-and- out debate between VP Biden and Congressman Ryan?
Topic Was 9-11 an inside job?
20 Sep 2012 11:56
Truth is often stranger than fiction. 9-11 an inside job? Highly, extremely unlikely. Someone, somewhere along the way would have leaked the news. I know that some folks have websites with lots of what they call facts on them that they claim prove 9-11 was this or that. Websites are no more credible than those people that created them. I also doubt Al-Queda would put up with being persecuted for 10+ years if they were not responsible. My $.02.
Topic Full bore bullshit now in the GOP
03 Sep 2012 05:11
As anAmerican first who is hoping for the best for our great country, and as an independent second who has voted for both Republican and Democratic candidates in previoius elections, I don't give a flip for either party. Both parties look out for their own interests which has gotten us into the political gridlock which we are in today. I agree with some of the commenters above, more parties would be better, which would open up the debate more. Anyone who has visited Russia would likely not joke so much about having their political system in our fair land.
Topic If you could have a day alone with anyone on Lush, who would you pick and what would you do with the
28 Jul 2012 18:30
There's no doubt, it would be with my new friend Louise here in Thailand. We would find plenty of things to keep ourselves occupied here in a resort by the sea. Leisurely breakfast, morning swim, some room time, maybe skip lunch, a walk down the beach, some sun, relax by the pool, a delicious dinner, some shopping at the night market, and Louise all night. Sounds delightful.
Topic Fuck or Pass
26 Jul 2012 13:28
friendly pass (I'm not her type) but I would be interested in seeing Cisco Kid with a lady she is interested in!
Topic men licking your pussy?
24 Jul 2012 08:56
My wife asked me to go down on her this morning and she loves it. Cannot describe exact procedure. I try to vary it, sometimes lick, sometimes suck, sometimes tongue-fuck, sometimes gently nibble. I've found that sound is a part of it also and she always enjoys it more when she can hear me enjoying myself.