Enjoy fantasies and making some of those fantasies come true. Playing with others. I enjoy things a little more on the kinky side and finding playmates who have similar interests. I am currently looking for a female as an online sub, a woman who has a strong need to please her Dom by fulfilling my requests as time permits. I am very considerate with my desires and requests wishing to help her grow and fulfill her desires as a sub. Married would be great, her secretly being a sub to me her husband not knowing how naughty and sexual submissive she desires to be.I enjoy both reading and writing exciting erotica. My favorites are a woman who is prim and proper at work and with family but a slut in her personal private life!
Lots of good information
It is not all males that are obsessed with anal sex. The few times I have had anal sex 90% of the time it was requested by the woman; and the other 10% it was only after a conversation with women who had never tried anal and wanted to try it to see if they liked it. They did like it, enough to do it again, but it wasn't a priority for those women
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me! Sorry suezq, I just saw you beat me to suggesting this song.
65 or more, her attitude and physical ability would be the determining factor, not age
Adult theater I have a great female friend who is mid-50 and sexy as hell. We have been playing together for a while now. I have never met a woman before who has the sex drive of Kat. She is an out of this world fuck and knows how to do wonderful things with her tongue when sucking cock, she is better than women half her age. Not only is Kat willing to do most any slutty thing I ask her to...
Added 21 Mar 2012 | Category Oral Sex
| Votes 27 | Avg Score 4.84
| Views 9,356
| 6 Comments
Being a Fantasy Slut Lisa and I had been together about three and a half years when we attended our first Lifestyle Party together, this is what happened after the third party she attended. Lisa enjoyed me introducing her to the Lifestyle and we had gone to a couple parties the past few months. The third party was fun, lots of sexy dressed women, flashing and teasing...
Added 21 Nov 2011 | Category Wife Lovers
| Votes 18 | Avg Score 4.61
| Views 13,889
| 5 Comments
My wife Lisa and I, often share our fantasies with each other. There was one in particular we agreed we would like to make a reality should the opportunity come up. Let me begin by telling you that Lisa is 40 and very sexy, 5' 2" 130# with hot red hair and very seductive green eyes. She has a full firm 36C chest with nipples that stand out almost an inch when erect. Lisa is always the lady...
Added 25 Oct 2011 | Category Wife Lovers
| Votes 24 | Avg Score 4.77
| Views 15,761
| 9 Comments
If you have read our stories from before you will know that my wife Lisa loves to perform fellatio and I enjoy watching her doing it almost as much as when she does it to me. Also you might remember that when she has been drinking she gets extremely horny. You might also remember Lisa is a hot redhead, 5’2” with firm 36C breasts, seductive green eyes and strong toned legs. This story...
Added 18 Oct 2011 | Category Wife Lovers
| Votes 16 | Avg Score 4.81
| Views 9,366
| 4 Comments
My wonderful husband Chris and I have been involved in the "Lifestyle" for several years. The "Lifestyle" is the buzzword for "Swinging". Socials are weekend parties where "Lifestyle" couples can get together in a party atmosphere and explore common interests in sex. We had not been able to attend a lot of socials because they occurred in a city several hours away from our home, but did...
Added 17 Oct 2011 | Category Wife Lovers
| Votes 19 | Avg Score 4.63
| Views 12,544
| 9 Comments
No videos posted yet.
No playlist added yet.
Attach a note to this member, which only you can see.
Please tell us why you think this profile page is inappropriate.
What would you like to do?