Loyalty

last reply
6 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I ashamedly have to admit to being unfaithful to my wife the worst decision in my life. We are still together 18 months on and have a gorgeous 18 month old boy. We have had some counseling but I do have a massive sex drive and fascination with sex. I would just love it if my wife could share that with me because I don't want anyone else. The issue is I have the usual fantasies of her in stockings etc but she thinks of it as unusual and wonders why I like her to wear them. Any ideas on how I can approach the subject of making this side of our life better than it was before. She is absolutely gorgeous and when she wears her office gear my head spins from thoughts of her and I together.

Regards

Mike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i thought most women loved stockings??has she tried on some that are more comfy than others?

hate to tell you this sugar..lmao but this is a very common thing..not unusual or deviant..lol

so have you told her your little office fantasy

ie the suit with just the bra on under it

the short skirt with no underwear but stockings

the sitting on the edge of the desk as her employee(you) takes..ah notes

again so very normal

have you asked her what her fantasy is

ps firefighter perhaps

you do hers FIRST...i bet she will do yours second

as to your cheating..did you cheat for your sex life is not what you want??

if so she may never trust you again..that is the price..i am so sorry to say for..what happened

if so you need to see a sex therapist...as this might spill over to your bedroom

good luck
Lurker
0 likes
I wondering if your wife works full-time hours as well as having an 18 month old son? If so, are you supporting her by taking on your share of the workload at home? She would be very tired if you're not. I'm not assuming you aren't, it's something to take into consideration. It can also incorporates special time with your son, bathing him when you come home from work, feeding him etc.

The two of you need to talk more.. go back to counselling if you have to. What was the outcome of the last counselling session the two of you had?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My advice, based on personal experience, try several therapists before continuing therapy with any one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My answer is plenty of lube, more lube... women's things are tender after giving birth even if it was 18months ago. Get a feng shui book. Remove the clutter from what you see when your wife first wakes up of a morning. Put flower's in the bathroom and in the hall way. Remove clutter from the hallway.... nothing annoy's me more than wanting to feel good when you come home and your eye's seeing all that you have to tidy up!
Text her during the day at work, before you leave work anytime you are appart with naughty text's to keep those ember's fizzing away. So that when she get's home, you've already done all the mental work on your missies that much that hopefully she'll just want to jump on you.

Hope this helps in someway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am afraid for you that blazestcyr nailed it perfectly (very smart woman). You may have shot yourself in the foot. If not it will take a lot of work and communication just to get back to square one. Which I am sure you learned in counseling. I would work hard at pleasing her as blazestcyr said then start working on your wants. You owe her that for cheating. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find out her fantasies and fulfill them. You will have better sex if she keeps fulfilling yours (stockings et cetera) she may get more into the sex if you are fulfilling her fantasies, also if hers seem weird to you (i'm no deviant but let's say... it involves having sex while both of you are hanging upside down from a wall) just go with it, yours apparently seem weird to her, and it's highly possible that hers will seem weird to you, but just go with it if it makes her happy, I mean, you're getting laid maybe doing something that seems unusual, it'll still be fun (unless her idea of a fantasy involves filling tying you down, tying your cock extended from your body (flaccid or erect) and she takes a rubber chicken filled with rocks and proceeds to flail your cock with it. (that was a joke, at least I hope that's nobody's fantasy... I'm pretty open minded, but that just seems fucking weird))

Oh god, I'm going to have nightmares about being beaten by a rubber chicken filled with rocks now...
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.