Married but flirty in work

last reply
16 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am happily married to Richard with a beautiful three year old daughter, but need more fun in life. Now forming a relationship with a middle aged crossdressing man and started to show sexual interest in some of the girls in the office. Is this normal?
Picking my nose now.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm happily married but flirt shamelessly at work, especially with the 2 much young good looking lads and a fair few customers too ...

My husband flirts just as much at work too...

We both come home tell each other what we've said and done with the flirting as we don't hide anything from each other.

What we've said many time is...look and flirt but don't touch at the end of the day we're married not dead.

I've also taken a slight interest in other women, I've told my husband who now looks at who I look at and then smiles and nods if he likes what I see. I think its perfectly normal to look around and be interested in either gender.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 4hotlipsh
I'm happily married but flirt shamelessly at work, especially with the 2 much young good looking lads and a fair few customers too ...

My husband flirts just as much at work too...

We both come home tell each other what we've said and done with the flirting as we don't hide anything from each other.

What we've said many time is...look and flirt but don't touch at the end of the day we're married not dead.

I've also taken a slight interest in other women, I've told my husband who now looks at who I look at and then smiles and nods if he likes what I see. I think its perfectly normal to look around and be interested in either gender.

That's lovely so I'm not alone
Picking my nose now.
0 likes
Quote by HayleyHollyGrace
I am happily married to Richard with a beautiful three year old daughter, but need more fun in life. Now forming a relationship with a middle aged crossdressing man and started to show sexual interest in some of the girls in the office. Is this normal?

Based on all of your posts, you are unsure about cheating on your husband with a cross dresser, and now it's women as well that could share the same wardrobe as you.

If you feel you should leave your 3 year old and your husband to fool around with a sissy crossdresser becuase that is more fun than "normal life", why don't you ask your husband to dress for you? Unless you feel your new sissy boy can provide you with something your current husband can't.

Please remember there is a kid involved as well....don't throw everything away for just "sex"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Based on all of your posts, you are unsure about cheating on your husband with a cross dresser, and now it's women as well that could share the same wardrobe as you.

If you feel you should leave your 3 year old and your husband to fool around with a sissy crossdresser becuase that is more fun than "normal life", why don't you ask your husband to dress for you? Unless you feel your new sissy boy can provide you with something your current husband can't.

Please remember there is a kid involved as well....don't throw everything away for just "sex"

Oh no I could not do that. Just like having fun
Picking my nose now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HayleyHollyGrace
Is this normal?

Probably not. Most people probably don't know whether they know a cross dresser who hides his cross dressing. So just knowing one makes your situation abnormal. But what's really the issue here is whether flirting is normal (yes), whether you've crossed the line into cheating (unknown) and whether bicurious feelings are normal (yes).

If you've done something you wouldn't tell your husband about, you may have crossed the line. If you've done something that you would feel was cheating if you discovered your husband had done it, then you probably have crossed the line.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like u want a bit more...than fun...unless your hubby is ok with this...i would 86 this activity

like the fab dude said...how about what happens to the kids when parents...wander without..ah permission

me with jobs being so scarce these days

i would stay away from playtime there

mgt has some funny views about that sort of behavior....

so if it is ok with your hubby find a new playground elsewhere
Lurker
0 likes
i too just wanted to have some fun, until i was kicked out of the house !.....finally got back with the wife and kids ...so thats why i only play here with lushies.
good advice blaze
Lurker
0 likes
ya,iam also lonely,and have fair chances to flirt at the work place,i dont want to rock the boat just for fun,moreover,i have everthing on my plate,if iam asking something just for my kicks,is it fair?so i play,go mad,weep and everything in lush....its better to have someone to hear our madness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few flirtation relationships over the years (my wife referred to one as my 'work wife'). It never meant anything to either party, and it did not exist outside of work.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well it seems as if you've already crossed the line, if your profile is any indication. You dress up your "sissy cross dresser" at work and feed him baby food and kiss him and breastfeed him and all that other fetish shit that I'm sure your husband doesn't know about. So it kind of seems like you're already in over your head.

But to answer your question, no it's not normal being that most women don't have sissy cross dresser friends that the share their names/clothes with and dress as a baby and things of that nature.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is all fun as long as you don'y make fantasy become reality
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I agree, if what your profile and blogs seem to indicate, you have already gone waaaay over the line. Unless your hubby had already agreed to this before it began, yo need to stop it now. And even if he did, work is not the place to look for playmates.
Lurker
0 likes
I have flirted in the office, and with a lot of my customers - one divorce later and I'm still doing it....
Lurker
0 likes
I think workplace flirtation is pretty much inevitable. You're spending a huge amount of time with these people, suffering together in some cases. It's only natural that you're going to grow close to them and end up flirting.
0 likes
I think it depends on the relationship one has with their partner. I've not taken with this idea that humans *should* be one way. Or that there is *a* way to be. There are principles and (gasp) ethics, but speaking as someone who has actually studied ethics as a philosophy major, ethics is not a clear, cut and dry sort of issue. Right action does not equal only one action, as determined by the majority 'ethical' opinion.

Humans are sexual beings. So, acting in a sexual way is not in-and-of-itself a bad thing (it's actually neither good or bad). You asked: is it normal? Sure. The only thing I'd ask is why are you asking the question?

Are you feeling guilty? Then there is probably something you need to address in the relationship between you and your hubby. Or maybe your relationship with your hubby isn't a fit. I don't know the circumstances or your background so I can't say. You have to figure that one out on your own.

I know some of people have said the "don't mess around for fear of breaking up the marriage.. the kids for chrissakes!" or something to that effect. I don't know anything about you, but if you are unhappy in the relationship with your hubby, then is 15+ years of unhappiness worth staying together? Plenty of kids grow up in situations where two people realize they aren't compatible together, don't live together, but can still be there for their child. I'd say don't be a martyr to your own emotional/personal health and bury yourself in unhappiness for two decades. Get your fuck on in a relationship/situation that works for you and your sexual proclivities. There is a responsibility to your child but not at the cost of you.

Well, I mean, unless a bear is attacking your child... then... well, you might be a bad mother if you don't defend your offspring with your well-being ;)
Lurker
0 likes
relationships with co-workers? never a good idea!