name a tv comedy programme that you never laughed to

last reply
64 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
theres one that i never laughed at once but ill tell u later...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bless This House.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost all of them as I don't watch television much. American sitcoms with canned laughter are just not interesting to me.

I do read comic strips though and there are quite a few there that seem to be completely devoid of interest of any kind. Zippy the Pinhead was considered a cult when I was at MIT. But to me its just an Emperor's new clothes situation. People pretend to find it interesting because it is considered uncool to point out that it is just crap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Office. Never did get the humor in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Whitney, Glee, modern family, cougartown, the Tim and eric awesome show, the mindy project, parks and rec, The neighbors, and the office.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually Seinfeld there was humor but not haha funny and I agree with glee and the office really silly
Lurker
0 likes
2 and a half men
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
The Office (UK version) for me too. In fact, anything with Ricky Gervais. Most over-rated "comic" ever. I think it's the way he obviously thinks he's so funny that really irritates.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Friends, Cheers, Mash, Seinfeld

Those are the four stupidest shows ever..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friends and Seinfeld. Smug characters that were totally self-absorbed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shows i dont find funny are: big bang theory, glee, modern family, and anything with steve carrell
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Anything that involves Seth MacFarlane.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Friends

That show immediately sprung to mind. I've watched about 10 minutes of one episode, that was enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Epilogue.
Lurker
0 likes
How I Met Your Mother. Awful programme.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by nicola
That show immediately sprung to mind. I've watched about 10 minutes of one episode, that was enough.

It seems a lot of us don't like this show, Isn't it funny how long it was on the air. It was so big but it seems so many of us didn't like it!

Also, Sex in the City is another on my list! I don't find that show funny what so ever!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
have to agree, The Office - worst show ever. Gervais is just not funny
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I saw a couple of Friends episodes. I too thought it was awful. Sometimes, a show isn't funny but I at least can see where the humor's coming from. But Friends just confused me.

At the time, I was thinking that maybe I just happened to catch the absolute worst episodes they ever did. But the one guy with the monkey was like the whiniest character in a sitcom, ever, and just seems inept. And the guy who is supposed to be 'hot' from what I can tell, has about a half can of grease in his hair and sports about a 60 IQ., but he's not as retarded as the tall blonde lady, who I thought maybe was intended to appear retarded. Jen Anniston's character was bitchy without being funny. So that left Courtney Cox's character and the guy that's in Go On now to basically carry the show as the only two likeable characters. And they live in a giant ass apartment in New York, yet nobody seems to have a job. Very strange.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
all those CSI shows. i just didn't get the humor in them. they must be british - i think their sense of humor doesn't translate well. oh, and ER.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
American Dad, Two and a Half Men, The Office, and much more, that I can't remember the name of cause they were so bad.
Lurker
0 likes
The Office (USA & UK versions), Friends, and TV comedys with Tyler Perry's name on them.
Lurker
0 likes
The Office Ricky Gervais...Now that was an example of Emperor's New Clothes Byronlord. Oh and whilst I think about it, Matt Lucas has talent and David Walliams can turn any situation around with his timing,but I have to say I didn't find Little Britain at all funny, I remember going to work and the whole office wetting their knickers at the previous nights episode, I just sat in the corner and reminisced about Sykes! and laughed to myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Two broke girls...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two and a half men, and it's even worse now. I just go to my bedroom when it comes on because my family watches it.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Got to disagree with Her Spriteness, about CSI. IMHO, that David Caruso is LOL funny. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
How I met your mother, The Office, Two Broke Girls, 30 Rock, new girl, + many more - couldn't do just one.