0 likes
Well what are you ?
personally I like both Imports and American Muscle smile best of both
Lurker
0 likes
imports, slick and fast....
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather have american made. Give me a Mustang convertible and will be happy...
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like a variety.
Lurker
0 likes
Honda Odyssey van, before that a Honda Civic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it has four wheels, an engine that works and gets me from A to Z and all the stops between without fault . Then as the so says " I just don't care"
Lurker
0 likes
Ford Trucks...

Ideal car: 1930 Oldsmobile deluxe sedan

Ideal truck: 1938 Ford Pickup
Head Nurse
0 likes
Fast cars, jacked up trucks, and diesel motors. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Chevys
0 likes
Imports, I suppose, but it's more complicated than that.

For the day-to-day cars that I own, I am fairly practical. Just enough car to get me where I need to go. Practical, reliable, comfortable within reason (i.e. has a decent radio, heat, air, and decent seats). Right now, it's a Honda Civic but when I come to replace it, I'll have to do some shopping based on my needs at that point (it's ten years old but in good shape so probably a few more years). If a domestic fits the bill, I'd buy it, but the Japanese (and now, apparently, Koreans) have tended to be strong, esp. on the reliability side.

For my dream cars, I have an odd tendency toward the classic British makes. Jag E-types (and some of the new post-Ford Jags are quite nice, too), various Bentleys and Aston-Martins, even some of the classic little British sports cars like MG and Triumph. All that said, I am currently quite in love with the Tesla S plug-in electric. Everything you could want from a luxury sedan and you fill it up by plugging it in in the garage overnight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
American muscle..
2007 gmc duramax 13.30 1/4mile
1968 camaro ss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mustangs and musclecars... love the new vette also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58
I would rather have american made. Give me a Mustang convertible and will be happy...

good taste in cars among other things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely imports, major fan of British sports cars. But I don't say no to some American muscle either. American Classics like the super snake and the GT500 from the 60's are beautiful cars in my opinion, but I generally find the lines of the classics from earlier eras attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cars, I always have! Right now I have a Japanese SUV and I love it. But I think old American Muscle cars are so HOT. I love seeing a hot guy or girl driving one. My first car was a beat up 1969 Mustang that I bought for $500 when I was 16 and my then BF and his brother restored it and it was so hot.My BF had a 1971 Roadrunner. That was the car I lost my virginity in so I guess maybe that's why Muscle cars have a special place in my heart! LOL

But my dream is to some day own an Italian sports car. I cant imagine anything hotter than driving(or being bent over) a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. A girls allowed to dream right? HAHA

Lurker
0 likes
Currently, I'm very happy with my 2012 XTS - still have 2 years left on the lease. Probably get something close when it comes time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Car wise give me 60's or 70's Pontiac's love those large heavy cars with big motors. Now days its a GMC truck that I drive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give Me a '69 Chevy Camaro SS (preferably a convertible) and I'm a happy guy!

Lurker
0 likes
a big black ford f150
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like imported luxury cars. Leather seats for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1974 Dodge Challenger (yep, still have it, restored in garage) Love American muscle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are very much into our toys!
My daily driver is a CTS -V Sportwagon with over 600 hp
We also have a Super fast modified Vette, or one of several custom Camaros and some souped up GM sport utilities too!

If the weather is nice, I have a Buell or one of our other bikes I like to ride too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Ford 1 ton diesel duelly pick-up! Made for endurane and built to last! Built Ford tough!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
As long as it has four wheels, an engine that works and gets me from A to Z and all the stops between without fault . Then as the so says " I just don't care"

My thoughts exactly!
Lurker
0 likes
While I'd be happy with anything functional, American muscle cars are my weakness! And what's not to love about a sexy imported car?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
American Muscle cars.... That and a Ferrari or a Lamborghini..... Love to drive a Ferrari... to be driven in it, bent over on it.. hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
old school. muscle cars r by far my favorite.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've worked on hundreds of cars. A purring Scnitzer BMW or AMG MERC. You can't beat the glorious symphony that comes from their exhaust pipes.