Login

Which genre?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to publish some of my previous stories here on Lush. The problem is that they deal with gay guys who try straight sex for the first time, which is definitely a taboo if you belong to the LGBT community. But the "taboo" section mostly has stories about boss/employee, teacher/student, or some other pairing in which one is more powerful than the other. The "bisexual" section is mostly about threesomes. So I'm wondering what would be the best category?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Placing stories in genres is a very difficult endeavor in any fiction market, and Lush is clearly no different. It all depends on what your stories contain.

Is there any man/man sex in your stories at all? If so, then it sounds like the story would belong in Bisexual. (Man/man with man/woman, at least)

Is there an element of taboo outside of the I'm-not-straight-but-I'm-following-a-straight-attraction? (i.e. is there a student/teacher, boss/employee, etc. relationship) If so, then Taboo is your subgenre.

Otherwise, it almost sounds like it would belong in First Time or Straight Sex.

EDIT: Of course, all of these are recommendations. My (so far) first story that I posted could've either gone in Exhibitionism or First Time, but I chose Exhibitionism because that element was stronger in my opinion.