Hello Forum from SusanEngland

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was honoured by the site owner who asked me to post my stories here.
I am Scottish/English and live in a very rural part of eastern England.
I am age 45 years and married for 22 of them in June - and I love erotica (gosh that surprised everyone !! LOL)
My hobbies are writing, reading, classical symphonic music, walking the woods and beaches near my home, swimming and sadly coming to the end of sailing a small dinghy offshore. My joints no longer enjoy it !!
I am pleased to be a member of LUSH and I wish it a growing and popular future.
AND Sir Knight, I thank you for that sincere and kindly reference to me in your own introduction below. If you have not yet read his stories, he has treated us to quite different 'topics' each in his fluent and intelligent style.

But LUSH - what do you mean about pushing boundaries? Me? You can't mean ME?????? You do??? Oh dear. Sorreeeee
Matriarch
0 likes
Lol Susan, I love your writing! "Email to Kay" and "Email to Val" are great reads. I haven't had time to read all of your submissions yet, but I will do for sure.

A fellow sailor hey? I have an inshore certificate to my name, and used to potter around on a J24 in my twenties. I love sailing, but don't get much time these days.

Eastern England? East Anglia? Hull? Humberside? I love that part of England, although it's very flat!

Thanks for sharing a little something about you with us - now we need the rest of you to open up some more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aw, shucks - hey, does this mean I get an official "As recommended by SusanEngland" banner on my page? ;)
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfPassion
Aw, shucks - hey, does this mean I get an official "As recommended by SusanEngland" banner on my page? ;)

We can do that Let me know if you'd like another font - I love playing in photochop.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SHAME on you Lush - - - I can imagine the fall of effluent on my poor head if I were to hand out such accolades !!! Bad, baaad Lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smile I love it, but... well, has anyone seen the lid for that can of worms you're holding?

Besides, I know Susan likes me, and that's enough. Oh, and I've got the URL for this page, so I can post it all over the net and people can find it themselves ;)

Knight
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!