Multiple submissions?

last reply
7 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On December 12, I submitted 2 stories. However, only one is in my list of stories as "Unverified." Is there a limit on the number of submissions in 24 hours or some other period? Should I wait for the first story to be approved or resubmit the second story?

I know where to find the content guidelines but what about submission procedures? Is there a link to that?

Thanks in advance,

Paddler
Paddling works three ways:

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water
0 likes
Quote by Paddler
On December 12, I submitted 2 stories. However, only one is in my list of stories as "Unverified." Is there a limit on the number of submissions in 24 hours or some other period? Should I wait for the first story to be approved or resubmit the second story?

I know where to find the content guidelines but what about submission procedures? Is there a link to that?

Thanks in advance,

Paddler

I forget where it is written but there is, indeed, a limit of one story per 24 hours. That said, they will often verify the second story since code on the site keeps it from becoming visible for 24 hours after the first (this happened with a couple stories I posted close together, though I did it deliberately in that case since they were "two sides of the same story"). They may, however, also leave it in the queue since it isn't really a high priority due to the 24 hour buffer. No need to resubmit, IOW. If it doesn't show once the first is over 24 hours old, then maybe just inquire with a mod.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you. I'll do as you say.

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Paddler
Thank you. I'll do as you say.

Hiya,

Both stories should still show in your list. I can only see one sitting as unverified, so looks like the second wasn't submitted.

Although you can submit more than one at a time, we usually ask people not to, but to wait until the first is verified before submitting the next. The queue is constantly busy these days, so this avoids overloading it too much.

As seeker pointed out, even if we verified two together, they would hit the front page 24 hours apart, although they'd both show on your own page as soon as they were verified.

Hope that helps,

J x
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It is very important if you are writing a series to not submit all the chapters at one time. If one of the chapters get sent back for correction, the story could end up posted out of order. It is best to only submit one story at a time.
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for taking the time to check my queue, Rainbow.

The two stories weren't in sequence, but standalone stories with a similar theme, college girls discovering the joys of domination during spring break. Ruthie, you approved a similar story, Jessica's Power Panties, gave me a 5. Thanks again.

I'll be more patient and submit one at a time.

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
test to see if I get a notification at the right email.

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water
Site administrator
0 likes
Test post for Paddler smile.